Videos

Reality Steve Live Video Chat – Thursday, May 28th 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST

Spreecast is the social video platform that connects people.

Check out Reality Steve Live Video Chat 5/28 on Spreecast.

Join me live tonight at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST where I take your questions on the problems in the Middle East. Kidding. Anything good to talk about tonight? Any news in “Bachelorette” land like a break up that I told you 2 months ago would happen? Ahhhh, right again. Anyway, we’ll talk Chris & Whitney, “Bachelorette,” and UnREAL. See you then.

1. jcrew617

May 28, 2015 at 3:02 PM

Hey RS, did you have any evidence before-hand that Chris Soules didn’t want to marry/date Whitney? Is he just not ready to marry and wants to have random flings? Does Chris have secret ex-gf as a backup plan? Was there just no feelings or connection for Whitney? Its Kinda rude to embarrass and accuse Chris/Whitney without any substantial proof that he would break it off.

2. findthescoop2

May 28, 2015 at 4:48 PM

I am shocked, beyond shocked. Chris was saying so many positive things. Taking Whitney to Dublin to see his sister, spending time with her after DWTS because he hasn’t been there for her. He was in Chicago because a photo of them eating out was posted. Wow, I fell for all those things he was saying. He said he was inlove with Whitney. Don’t understand this…on bachelor he said he was going to have to compromise, like going back and forth from Chicago to Arlington because it wasn’t far. Chicago and Arlington was going to be their home. Wow!! Good explanation of why she went back to her job. What sense was it for her to sat up there while he is practicing 6 to 8 hours a day? Nothing wrong with her going to work and to the KD. I thought they were more private couple. no photos or much from them. so if that’s the case it has been over months ago. DWTS broke them up , he didn’t work on the relationship at all

3. duckquack

May 28, 2015 at 9:44 PM

so what are the previews that 2 of Kaitlyn’s guys are gay?

show is using anything and everything they can without repercussions…

4. dogmomma

May 31, 2015 at 3:51 PM

I’m so disappointed in how this show is changing. I’ve been watching it since the first season because it is entertaining, but lately it’s becoming weird because they keep trying to find something to out-do the previous seasons and it just gets more and more bizarre. They guys this season are hardly worth watching…it’s no wonder Kaitlyn doesn’t pick anyone.

5. missannmcd

June 8, 2015 at 7:28 PM

dogmomma: In my opinion none of these guys are attractive or a catch. Just a group of roided up neanderthals. hehe… fun to watch though.