The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn/Britt

The “Bachelorette” Episode 5 Recap Incl Sean & Catherine Doing Another Show, Andi’s Book & Oh Yeah, That Kaitlyn Snapchat

Quite a few news and notes to get to before we get started on your recap this week. The first one being Sean & Catherine are going to be on a new show. They are filming it now and it’s one that another former “Bachelor” couple, Trista and Ryan, were on. Sean and Catherine are currently filming “Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp” that airs on WE TV. This will be the fourth season of the show. I believe Trista and Ryan were on season 2. I don’t know any of the other couples on the show, I just know Sean and Catherine are filming it right now. Does it mean their marriage is on the rocks? Not necessarily. Just another paycheck for them and to go on and do essentially “couples counseling” where they’re put through different exercises as a couple to get them to open up and work on any issues they may have. Some couples are way worse than others. Trista and Ryan’s season was the only one I watched, and basically all the other couples were making fun of them because their problems paled in comparison to everyone else’s. People were questioning why they even did it. Well that’s easy: money. No different for Sean and Catherine. I have no idea when that full cast is going to be announced, but filming just recently started, so I don’t think it’ll be that soon. I’m sure Sean & Catherine being on another TV show will spark an opinion or a thousand from their haters. I don’t care what these two do with their lives, but I know plenty of you do because I hear about it constantly. Whatever. Have at it.

Quick story about our good buddy Ben Z. that ran last week in case you missed it: He’s a criminal! Ok, maybe not. Back in college, Ben once stole a book from the student bookstore and was charged with misdemeanor petty theft. Really? That’s a story. I think it would be a story if Ben DIDN’T steal from the bookstore. I’m sorry, but we ALL tried to snake sh** from the student bookstore in college. All of us. And the ones that didn’t have friends that worked there who hooked them up with free stuff. So yeah, Ben you’re off the hook. No one cares you tried to walk out with a $130 book. In fact, I applaud you for trying. Just do a better job next time of avoiding the security cameras.

Hey guess what! If Andi Dorfman’s web series where we follow her around NY looking for a job and husband doesn’t do enough for you, she now has a book coming out. Here are all the exhilarating details of it:

Andibook

That is awesome. I can’t wait to not watch her web series and not purchase her book. It’ll save me so much time!

Ratings are in from last night and the show held steady from last week. Only down 100k in overall viewers and stayed the same with a 1.8 in the 18-49 demo.

I think someone in Thursday’s “Reader Emails” or maybe it was the live chat ask me about UnREAL and the control room on that show. Is it similar to the “Bachelor’s?” Well, the Lighting Director of the “Bachelor/ette,” named Dennis Weiler posted a few photos from when they were at Citi Field. Here’s a shot of the control room and you can see it’s pretty similar to what you see on UnREAL:

ControlRoomCitiField

They all seem thrilled watching Kaitlyn’s 1-on-1 time with Ben Z., which we never saw I don’t believe. There are other pictures from that day on his FB page if you want to go look.

Chris Harrison’s blog for Yahoo is up and of course zero mention of Kaitlyn’s Snapchat video. Same with Kaitlyn’s People.com blog as she goes out of her way to talk more about the Nick situation but avoiding the giant white elephant in the room. I’m telling you, you’re not going to hear word one about this for the remainder of the season. What can they say? Nothing.

And finally a new poll question this week. Did you check out the results from last week? Two of the more lopsided ones we’ve ever had. When I asked how many of you would be upset at Kaitlyn for letting Nick on if you were one of the guys, here was the vote breakdown:

83.8%
Yes (9,777 votes)

16.2%
No (1,893 votes)

Then on the second question, I asked do you like having rose ceremonies at the beginning of the episode? You have spoken. Needless to say, you aren’t happy about those:

7.7%
Yes (739 votes)

92.3%
No (8,881 votes)

Well I’d say with the big news this week, there’s only one simple question to ask. Do you like the ending now or not?

Page 2 of 612345...Last »

1. flightgirl

June 16, 2015 at 5:09 PM

Maybe she did dump both but later hooked up with Shawn?

2. nora j

June 16, 2015 at 5:34 PM

@flightgirl…well Steve stated he got more info from his ‘sources” and confirmed that Kaitlyn did get engaged to Shawn that day and it’s not that she hooked up with him later. Even he doesn’t believe his own previous spoiler anymore.

3. exmrsbundy

June 16, 2015 at 5:39 PM

Oops. Those stats are wrong. I don’t know how many seasons Steve has spoiled. Sorry. I did tell you I was new. I got my stats from the seasons since Des’ season. Hence the seven total and the two incorrect. Obviously, his percentages are much better than 71%. Can anyone tell me how many total seasons Steve has spoiled? I’m not going to get snarky with the answer, I am just curious. Thanks in advance if anyone answers. For the record, I am SO jazzed it isn’t Nick she goes with.

4. nora j

June 16, 2015 at 5:39 PM

@angelfish….well that’s fine but in the past he’s been very rude and overly confident…almost like calling people stupid for not believing him. He can be really mean and degrading. I still think he’s funny as hell though and he’s prob right like 85% of the time so I still like to read what he has to say. But each time he’s been wrong, as the show progresses I always think hmm…his ending just doesn’t add up from what I’m seeing…and even though he watches the same thing he chooses to say he just trusts his sources rather using his intuition that something could be up.

June 16, 2015 at 5:53 PM

Question: will there be an episode where someone doesn’t leave early? Kaitlin’s doing a bang up job of thinning the herd. Nobody seems very sad to leave. In fact, they’re not even hanging out pretending so they get a few extra days of free drinks. They can’t leave fast enough. Screw the airtime, screw the free vacation and not interested in the Fantasy Suites with her at all. Ouch!!

There should be a mass exodus after she bites a pillow for Nick the Quick. I’m horrified at the thought of the cameras bursting in and catching them mid-premature ejaculation.

6. angelfish

June 16, 2015 at 6:08 PM

“Acting annoyed and indignant would not play, not if I want repeat business anyway.”

There is no “Divine Right of Readers”. We are not entitled to anything. We CHOOSE to read here, it’s not a law or forced on us.

7. freeasabird

June 16, 2015 at 6:11 PM

I feel that Steve just writes in a sort of “stream of consciousness” mode. Fine by me. Every time someone complains about his writing I just chuckle. How many of us get paid to do what he does? And we get it all for free! No ads either if you use the right PC or Android browser, and ad blocker. And he still gets paid.

No grammar police here – unless you write “Me and Steve watched the show.” No spelling or typo police here either. Some keyboards are so tiny I’m amazed any of us can type at all.

As soon as a season is over I am so done with the lead that I don’t care what they do. The tabloid industry would be kaput if they depended on me.

I do watch DWTS but never vote. There is always at least one person not from the franchise that I care to watch.

BIP and PAD never appealed to me, as I said, I don’t care about these people once they are of Bach or B’Ette.

8. freeasabird

June 16, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Whoops! Hit the wrong key … so here’s some more of my feelings:

Nick’s hair: I don’t feel the nasty remarks are fair. It’s naturally curly. I think he’s cute.

My favorite this season is Ben H.

I am loving Kaitlyn as the Bachelorette. Reminds me of myself in the fun loving 1960s and 70s. I loved it when I thought she chose no one.

My choices for the next Bachelor would be Ben H (too young) or Nick V (perfect back story, but he comes in second.) Absolutely NO to Josh Murray.

I love UnReal. A great companion to the Bach franchise. Got a chuckle last night when Chet (Mikey Fleissy) had a dog on the set.

There ya’ have it folks. My feelings on the current state of the Bach franchise 🙂

9. nora j

June 16, 2015 at 6:39 PM

@freeasabird….I totally agree….please NO Josh! He is so boring. Nick is cute/funny and Ben H is really good looking. Those 2 are my picks for the next Bachelor as well.

10. Mozart

June 16, 2015 at 6:41 PM

My thoughts on “The Bachelorette” this season echo yours, freeasabird.
    My favorite Bachelor this season is also Ben H.
    He perhaps may not be too young at age 26 to be the Bachelor; he could be very mature and ready to settle down.
    But, you know, I doubt that the producers would choose him, unfortunately, because he isn’t prominent enough this season…..
    I also would not mind at all to see Nick as the next Bachelor.
    Yes, Nick has the perfect back story, and I like Nick, and love his large family, especially his adorable little sister.
    I enjoy Kaitlyn’s season more now, knowing who is the F1. 🙂

11. cjscjs711

June 16, 2015 at 7:03 PM

I don’t really care so much about the wrong ending, especially not this early on. I also appreciate that he knows things and doesn’t report them as ‘I heard a rumor that….’ as many sites do. That is admirable. For me, it’s not all about knowing the ending, it’s watching these tools I mean guys and knowing what’s going to happen there.

Also glad she wasn’t stupid enough to choose Nick.

Curious how people who argued that Kaitlyn’s choosing no one in the finale showed she was NOT in it for fame or $$ because if she were, she’d have stood to gain much more by choosing someone. But she had the honesty NOT to choose someone to marry after interacting only a total of ~24 hours over six weeks or so. Well, there’s probably no need to articulate rationalizations.

Have not seen the current episode. I only had time to watch either this or “UnREAL” and I chose Unreal. Much more entertaining, the acting is better, and the leads more interesting. And no one’s personal reputation is getting hurt in the TV process.

12. coffeeinchicago

June 16, 2015 at 7:49 PM

The splice and dice on Ian was unreal (pun intended). They so blatantly cut sound bites of him drunk as a skunk into what he was actually saying in the ITM. Not that he wasn’t a douche… but it was such obvious manipulation.

As for Steve being wrong… could not care less. The spoilers (and this show) are mindless entertainment… fun to follow and discuss but not something that has any impact on my life whatsoever.

13. bsheer

June 16, 2015 at 7:51 PM

So many things I’m questioning about this week’s blog, and none of them have to do with your spoilers, sources, or apologies. What show were you watching last night? Your recap had some inaccuracies, inconsistencies, and even just some slightly “off” comments.

To add my opinions to all the others: I like Kaitlyn and am glad she’s Bach’ette instead of Britt. She’s fun and seems real, for the most part, and I’ve enjoyed her season and how she’ll call a spade a spade.

I don’t even mind Nick, and everyone knows the show is the one who wanted to save his return for this timing. Quit blaming him. They did it for ratings/drama.
    Which brings me to, how come RS and others who KNOW all the manipulation the show does, believe it themselves and fall for it sometimes? Seems people pick and choose which fake story they think is true and then stick with it. It happens all the time! SMH
    Ian is a good example. Obviously they sliced and diced his comments we heard, and all of this is following his second huge singing choke. Right after he said he was going to be great, then he bombed big time, and his ego was so bruised that he had to build himself up again. And lash out at Kaitlyn in the process – part of making himself greater by belittling someone else. So I took all his jabs with a grain of salt, he was going for the easy digs that she was shallow, here to be making out a lot, etc.

Oh, one more thing: Nick did not receive the last rose at the baseball rose ceremony – that was editing too. I saw he was already wearing one when she called Shawn up to get his rose. And if you think about it, it was obvious to all of the guys that Nick was getting one, since he had just arrived, so leaving him until last was just for us viewers who had to wait a week to forget he just got there. It was probably more dramatic for the guys after Nick got his rose, to see who was going home instead.

14. Caroll

June 16, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Something not right about Andi Dorfman writing book. Not on Google or Amazon and says Andi Dorman without the f
    In Steves column

15. jcrew617

June 16, 2015 at 9:38 PM

I think its difficult to get correct spoilers, esp if a friend of a friend is more interested in making money than giving out correct info or info they don’t actually have, so they make it up. I never believed Kaitlyn chose no one, primarily because Fleiss likely contracted her to have a final pick because of the Brad disaster. Without a final rose, it makes men like Brad look like pigs with pimps. Its showbusiness, not indecisive selfish Brad-ness. Love is hard, dating is hard, its easy for guys to quit in relationships but ABC wants to show how finding love and keeping love is really difficult. As for spoilers, sometimes so-called insiders have their own agendas and use RS to spread that agenda, even giving out inaccurate. Chris breaking up with Whitney was like wagging the dog, with RS repeating rumors from friends of friends of Chris/Cory/MM spreading subjective info.

16. ladyjane747

June 16, 2015 at 10:13 PM

I’m glad Steve was wrong, not because it makes him look bad (it doesn’t), but because I like Kaitlyn, I like Shawn, and I’m glad she picked someone in the end. Maybe this will silence some of her critics. Did you people who are so shocked by Kaitlyn go to college? Even in my day, girls slept around – one guy one weekend/party, another guy the next. Kaitlyn is DATING; she’s not exclusive with anyone during this show until the end. I’m sure Shawn has slept with some women, also, maybe even a few before he left for the show. So what? I think the show is funny and it’s pretty heavily scripted. Shawn’s a hunk, Nick is charming, Ben Z. is sweet, Ben H. is cute, and even Jared is oddly appealing. I’m enjoying this show. And Kaitlyn isn’t stupid! If you listen to her talk, she’s so self-assured and has a great command of the English language. I think she’s playing along with the producer-driven drama to give them a good show. Stop blaming her for Nick, for the dates, for some of the goofiness of the guys – a lot of that is out of her hands.

17. tella

June 16, 2015 at 10:22 PM

I have not posted before, I didn’t want to register. But since I see the same people commenting all the time and doing a lot of shaming of Kaitlyn I feel like putting in my two cents. She was my pick of Bachelorette and I have liked how she has handled herself so far. Not as pleased with all the guys. I saw that snapchat Friday, and I figured that she was still seeing Shawn even if they did not get engaged. Mainly due to the Nick drama. Now, however, with the new spoiler I am happy for her. Shawn came on the show to meet Kaitlyn so we knew his dedication and clearly she was into him from the beginning too. I hope they make it last and for heaven’s sake…stay off other reality shows until you have some time as a couple first. DWTS for a new relationship is not ideal.

So when this season is done… maybe there will be two ladies who are no longer Bachelorettes. If so, good for them.

As for this site. I come here for Bachelorette spoilers, that is it. None of the other shows. I have done so for years. Having watched every season of The Bach/ette it find it more fun to watch with spoilers. Most often right, and when not… not a big deal.

18. tella

June 16, 2015 at 11:43 PM

Re. the “Spoiler tweet” regarding final rose and next season. Makes no sense since it’s months and the Bachelor in Paradise in between.

Also, re. the Snapchat… it was covered on local news in LA, US Mag and People, Major newspapers and all over the internet.

19. cjscjs711

June 17, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Having attended Princeton myself, I thought Ian was on the restrained and understated side in his remarks about Kaitlin. Curious why he went on the show at all.

While we’re on the subject of college women and promiscuity, Kaitlyn is no longer in college and is 30 years old, but…. Enough’s been said….

20. tella

June 17, 2015 at 12:26 AM

I just read about Sean and Catherine being on the Marriage Boot Camp show. Not a big deal. They get money and publicity. Does not mean there is trouble in the relationship.

This current season has a Big Brother couple on it, a couple that is engaged to be married and has been together for 5 years now. Their relationship is fine, it just gives Jeff and Jordan more publicity for themselves, Big Brother and more money coming in.

As for relationships… there have been almost as many successful matches on Big Brother as on the actual dating show known as The Bach/ette. The reason I bring up Big Brother, a show I have followed for 16 seasons now… and when I say follow, I mean Live Feeds 24/7. After you have watched those Live Feeds and then see the edited show… you realize how these ‘reality’ shows are edited to fit a narrative with different character. Not unlike the UNREAL show Steve’s covers.

So much happens in real life inside the House that never makes the reel. I no doubt this is how The Bach/ette is too. Heavily edited to fit a story and narrative. Also, all this slut shaming is old news on the Big Brother show… because there the first couple to have sex on the Live Feeds, even if under a blanket was in 2004. And it has been more provocative since. Needless to say, none made the TV version. 😉

21. adrie

June 17, 2015 at 1:55 AM

After watching the snapchat video vs screenshot I am CONVINCED Shawn knew what he was doing by uploading the video. I am really keen to explore the why he did it though…

22. jessie

June 17, 2015 at 5:55 AM

I have to say after watching Kaitlyn’s and Shaun this week – I found it really hard to believe they wouldn’t end up together. They seemed very into each other. Love knowing ahead what to expect!

June 17, 2015 at 5:57 AM

Yeah, I wouldn’t over think the SnapChat thing. It’s a an app designed for brainless teens and 20s who don’t want to have to self edit like they might have to do with other social media apps. That was the whole thing. Kids wanted to post whatever the hell they wanted, including dick pics, drinking pics and other socially unacceptable & morally borderline stuff. I’m not judging it, I was young once & totally irresponsible. (Not much has changed, eh?)

Anyway, whether it was Kaitlyn or Shawn posting the video, I can pretty much guarantee they didn’t give a nanosecond of thought to posting it. That’s why they have the app.

24. karynr

June 17, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Kaitlyn reminds me of myself in the 70’s too. Maybe that’s why I like her so much. And as cynical as I’ve gotten over the years with this show, a part of me finds it sweet she ends up with Shawn. I think he’s adorable and they seem very into each other.

As far as RS being right or wrong, I agree that it’s fun, mindless entertainment and it doesn’t alter my feelings about him or his site. It’s become a very small part of my life over the years and nothing I’ll stop doing whether he’s on target or not.

RS can be quite pig-headed and have to build himself up again via his blog in situations like this (and many others), but I’m used the bullheaded, alpha male type. I have a brother, ,ex-husband and son quite similar. He can be a little nasty with people, but again, doesn’t affect my decision to come to his site a few times a week. I’ve been doing it almost since he started and won’t stop know. I appreciate and am thankful for the fun, especially in the comments.

I agee about NO JOSH. I find him good looking and enjoyed him on Andi’s season, but would love to see someone else. I still think Arie would be good, but I might be prejudiced because he lives in the same town as I do.

I’m sure I’ll think of more…..I always do :).

25. maxi

June 17, 2015 at 6:45 AM

This isn’t directed at anyone specifically, but to all the people saying she is being “slut shamed”. So, first of all, hasn’t it been like a decade and I still hear about how sleazy Bob was?? How is THAT not the same? Was he slut shamed? lol. EVERYONE has a right to an opinion, mine being she DID act slutty. To compare this to college–as someone did–HOW? come on. she brags on national television about it. If she was there to meet a husband, she probably should’ve been more choosey with her words as well a actions…I wouldn’t want my family and potential in-laws to see that. 😉 So yes, I think she made a fool of herself.

26. karynr

June 17, 2015 at 6:46 AM

Now not know.

27. karynr

June 17, 2015 at 7:49 AM

I have to chuckle. So, everyone is happy this morning (except for the slut-shaming, close-minded, judgemental tools who I will never understand and find annoying as he**). ABC is probably delighted everyone is talking about it this week. All you have to do is see how many comments are on the various sites. RS is happy he stepped to the plate, and in his own arrogant way, corrected himself and the people who wanted a love story are delighted. I find it all so funny. I have to admit the show and this site have made for some fun times over the years.

28. karynr

June 17, 2015 at 7:59 AM

maxi, many, many people party and fool around before they settle down and get married. Even those of us who may have been wild and liked to party when younger have eventually settled down, married and had a good laugh at their behavior of the past. To say she is “not marriage material” and just a “party girl” is just mind blowing to me. It is judgmental to the point of being absolultely assinine…..JMO. And the difference between Bob Guiney and Katilyn is, people are so mean about her. I don’t think people were this mean in seasons past. It’s gotten very bad.

29. maxi

June 17, 2015 at 9:11 AM

@karynr hilarious that you think I have to share your opinion. I don’t, I won’t. I find you extremely annoying as well. Your opinion is NOT mine.

Show me any man who would be happy about his fiancé acting like her. If she was in love with Shawn, she wouldn’t have been sleeping with other men in the first place. Sleeping around before marriage, fine, sleeping around the week you get engaged? Nope.

People weren’t mean about bob?? Seriously? ? What a joke.

30. slb1161

June 17, 2015 at 9:17 AM

I’m new here, so perhaps this has been said–but doesn’t it seem obvious that these fame seekers (like Nick) put themselves out there to be the “pick” so that any given Bachelorette can keep someone around that won’t be wounded by not being “chosen” at the end? It seems like that deal must get made every season in one way or another…

31. bitsyvonbusty

June 17, 2015 at 10:58 AM

Catherine and Sean…..the fever blisters of reality show couples. So annoying….and just when you think the coast is clear…they’re back!!!

32. purplerayne

June 17, 2015 at 11:11 AM

“Seriously, how can people bitch so much about something they don’t even pay for?”

Its free, but he needs us more than we need him. Yes, the spoilers are fun. I love this site and his snarky comments, and I especially love the comments on here from you guys. BUT at the end of the day, its us (the traffic brought into the site) that pays his bills. So yeah, in a way, we are his consumers. This is his job. So it is odd that at times he revels in making his followers feel dumb. Heck, at time, he is so focused on being cool/funny that he completely fails to understand the question. Nobody is bitching…its simple feedback. Dont most sites have that? “Tell us how we are doing”. Well, we are.

33. caffeinequeen

June 17, 2015 at 11:26 AM

@angelfish: “But Steve DOES NOT WORK FOR US. We do not pay him a dime for what he does. We are not his supervisors, nor his taskmasters. He gives us the information here for FREE.

I never said we were “supervisors” or “taskmasters.” RS is an entertainer and we’re his audience, or “clients.” This blog is his main, maybe only source of income, according to him. Of course it’s a choice to come here. RS has said numerous times that he doesn’t care whether readers leave because there are plenty of others. We may not be paying him directly, but the visits to this site, click-throughs on ads, etc. produce income for him. If he loses enough readers, or they reduce their visits because his attitude is so off-putting, it will affect his bottom line.

34. caffeinequeen

June 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM

@purplerayne– In total agreement with you. I’ve read this blog for a long time, and I don’t think I have ever seen any expression of gratitude from him except when he asked readers to help him pay for legal fees when he was caught buying information. 🙂

35. missannmcd

June 17, 2015 at 8:00 PM

I seriously do not understand the attraction peeps have for Nick V. His hair is awful and you know he will look just like JJ did on Andi’s season when they had that makeover done into how they would look when elderly. That is how Nick V. will be looking down the road. He just creeps me out. And Ian, omg! That guy is no where near the “catch” he thinks he is. A total narcissist and sore loser, bad sport and bad attitude. And…. why do guys like him just shave their heads when they know they are going to wind up with a receding hairline? I do like baldness on some (very few) men but I prefer hair on a guy’s head. A huge pet peeve of mine. I do not care for facial hair much but especially if it looks as awful as the one guy on there with scraggly scruff mcgruff
    looking facial hair. Yuck yuck yuck! It’s a good thing I have no desire to be in a relationship at this stage in my life b/c I am very picky and just cannot tolerate some habits men have. Nick V., who the h*ll taught you how to dress? That suit was hideous and didn’t fit. Eww. I can’t stand that guy and his goofy a$$ hair. There, I’m done with my bitchfest. lol. Oh, except I think Shawn’s horse face is fugly too. Now I’ve joined the rest of you chronic malcontents. giggle…

36. reallife

June 18, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Steve does a fabulous job spoiling episode by episode. So what if he misses it a time or 2 ?!? He has to trust his sources, either they are right or wrong, or they are just trying to fool him. After so many seasons, now that Steve has told us that some of his sources come to him anonymously, it’s no wonder occasionally some spoiler info is given to him intentionally wrong. I applaud Steve for sticking with it. He needs no excuses. As has been said, we don’t pay for this. We come up for entertainment and I can say I am entertained !!

37. taratarachachacha

June 18, 2015 at 10:27 PM

Man, this just about killed me: “What are you gonna do, try and strangle the guys with one of your scarves?”

38. vessel

June 19, 2015 at 11:48 AM

@Maxi, sleeping around the week you get engaged is slutty? Maybe in the real world, but on this show if you’re going to make that judgment then you best be calling everyone but Sean Lowe a “slut” because they ALL do that. It’s called “Fantasy Suites” and if you think they are sitting in there playing checkers all night you ought to re-think that.

39. gg301

June 21, 2015 at 7:37 PM

You are awesome Steve. I love the way you change the scenerio with no apologies.

Best site on the web for years and years for Bachelor/Bachelorette info.

40. jezziebezzie

June 29, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Gah! I hate that you even have to write several paragraphs of justification when you’re still revealing the final spoiler a MONTH before anyone else has the cojones to even try!
    And I also like that my Scotch Swillin’ Canuck Girl chose Shawn. Even though they’ll inevitably break up like most of the rest, they’re a very pretty couple & will have lotsa hot sex for a while. She’ll force him to lighten up a little & I imagine her the type that stays friends with most of her ex’s.

41. jezziebezzie

June 29, 2015 at 6:36 PM

And OMG, i just wish I’d been around for the “slut-shaming” part of the conversation in these comments. What ridiculous & outdated double standards!
    God knows I sampled a few “milkshakes” before I settled down at one dairy. Didn’t you??? Kaitlyn said it best. Intimacy is a very important part of a relationship. How are you HONESTLY goung to commit to a marriage if you don’t really “know” someone. I wouldn’t be able to make a truly authentic decision after a single “fantasy suite” night either — i’d use that time for TALKING w/out cameras to really get to *know* the person. Some of these idiots say they’re “in love” & they haven’t said A MEANINGFUL WORD all season! Oh yeah, that’ll last! (Ben & Courtney ring a bell?)