Videos

Reality Steve Live Video Chat – Thursday, June 18th 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST

Spreecast is the social video platform that connects people.

Check out Reality Steve Live Video Chat 6/18 on Spreecast.

Join me tonight live at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST to talk all things “Bachelorette” and whatever else you feel like. I will be posting “Bachelor in Paradise” spoilers in the next couple weeks once I’ve gathered everything. Tonight is more about the new spoiler and Monday’s “sex-isode.” Like what I did there? See you tonight.

1. jcrew617

June 19, 2015 at 7:50 PM

hey RS, Nick seemed to admit to meeting up with Andi in Chicago and NYC after she broke up with Josh. Did they hook up or was it a platonic chat, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

2. bitsyvonbusty

June 20, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Do people really sit through this entire broadcast? I was online, tuned in for 5 minutes before having a what is my life doing right now moment. Promptly logged off.

3. sungold

June 20, 2015 at 3:29 PM

Frankly, being wrong seemed to bother you a lot more than it bothers me/us.

4. jcrew617

June 22, 2015 at 7:49 PM

Would Fleiss want Arie as the next bachelor? RS said they almost chose arie over soules. Arie is good-looking enough and hot. I think Ben H would be a good safe/nice-guy choice but is a bit young to get married right now.

5. findthescoop2

July 7, 2015 at 11:18 AM

jcrew617, Arie had already signed the contract to be the next bachelor before Chris Soules. Arie had already done the promo with his parents. For some reason they dropped him and chose Chris Soules. That was a horrible, horrible mistake. It was said that Chris wanted to get married so bad and i think ABC thought they had another wedding but Chris ole fake farmer fooled us all except RS. I know I am late getting here, my questions submitted never gets answered so i try to answer others when I can if I can