Videos

Reality Steve Live Video Chat – Thursday, July 9th 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST

Spreecast is the social video platform that connects people.

Check out Reality Steve Live Video Chat 7/9 on Spreecast.

Join me live tonight at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST to talk all things “Bachelorette,” “Men Tell All,” and BIP 2. If you want to ask a question, just click the “Question” button above and it might get read on air. See you tonight…

1. Maria

July 9, 2015 at 6:11 PM

I can’t find the question link

2. cjscjs711

July 9, 2015 at 6:35 PM

Site crashed. Except for the unwanted Eukenuka videos playing on their own in the sidebar…..

3. wavecatchingmom

July 9, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Blarg, spreecast is pretty weak, technical difficulties on every other chat?? lame!

4. Maria

July 10, 2015 at 4:14 AM

So the question button never appeared? I have never posted a question before so I don’t know where the button or link is at, or where to look for it!!! Can Anybody tell me exactly where I should be looking for it so I have an idea as to where to click next week? Thanks

5. samkwa

July 10, 2015 at 10:45 PM

@Maria, once you’re signed up and logged in to Spreecast, I believe there is a green button with the word question in all caps along the bottom of the video.

6. canon

July 11, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Can we PLEASE stay on point rather than all the rambling about sports and other things that have nothing to do with why we’re sitting here listening? It’s annoying to have to wait 10 mins or so in before you actually GET to the point of why we’re here. Tight and neat and to the point would be awesome. Keep it rolling steady on point so we enjoy being here. Thanks!

7. Maria

July 11, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Thanx Sam

8. randpaul

July 12, 2015 at 10:53 AM

@canon….I noticed the same type of thing the one and only time I tried watching a spreecast. One and done.

9. kelly5

July 12, 2015 at 11:19 AM

RS, on the spreecasts you seem so incredibly unhappy with your job! You seem annoyed by the questions and the fans of the show. I really appreciate that you provide all of these spoilers for us. I watch the spreecast because I know I’ll miss some interesting tidbit if I don’t, but this time, the most overwhelming message I got from your video was “I hate my job, and all of these people’s questions!”

10. cjscjs711

July 13, 2015 at 6:27 PM

I think I’m going to suggest to Steve that he join a Sports message board so he can chat and argue and besiege about sports and sports teams and sports players all he wants. He is totally preaching to the wrong choir on sports! It would make a little bit of sense if this were a primarily male audience even, but most men need to be dragged kicking and screaming to even watch “The Bachelor” much less prolong the experience on a chat board! If I talk about sports, it’s to talk about how boring they are and what a waste of taxpayer subsidies they can be…..