Bachelor in Paradise 2

“Bachelor in Paradise” Finale Recap Incl When Does the “Bachelor” Start Filming?

Finally, it’s over. All the drama, the 2 minutes of dates we get to see, the “who is Samantha into this week” storylines is done. We have finally moved on from “Bachelor in Paradise” as everything I told you two months ago played out exactly as it should’ve, and we’re moving on. However, a few things to get to before your recap as this is the last week of full columns. Remember, tomorrow is going to be BOTH your final “Reader Emails” and “Dr. Reality Steve” of the calendar year, with the live video chat happening tomorrow night because I’m out of town on Thursday for gambling related purposes. Go figure. Next week, we begin back up with the return of “Daily Links.” Since I’m not back in town until Monday, “Daily Links” will appear starting on Tuesday, and continue throughout the end of the year. Sure there might be a couple days here and there that I miss, but ultimately you can come back here every day starting next week for links to stories in the reality TV/entertainment/pop culture world, along with my thoughts. And oh yeah, we’ve also got that little thing called the “Bachelor” starting up soon that I’ll be spoiling as it’s being filmed, so yet another reason to keep it here for the next two months.

Speaking of the “Bachelor,” as I tweeted out and mentioned in my video chat on Thursday, I was going to be announcing the start date for filming in today’s column. “Bachelor” filming starts Thursday night, Sept. 24th, with most of the girls arriving on the 21st to get situated in the hotel, shoot some ITM’s, and do their high school yearbook head shots for their bios. I think a few are gonna arrive Sunday the 20th, but everyone will be there by the 21st, and the limo entrances will be on the 24th. As we know now, a lot of dates early in the season in LA are spoiled on social media, so that will be happening once filming begins. I will start releasing some of the girls once the season rolls around as I’ve got quite a few already. I’ve also gotten some information on where they’re headed this season but waiting to confirm on a couple of those. Once I get confirmation, I’ll let you know. In addition, and I know I have to tease this because it’s something I can’t run with, but I’ve got something for you readers that I think you’ll enjoy this season. It’ll be a few months before I can talk about it, but I hope you like it when it finally comes out. Can’t say anything yet, but it’s something I’ve never done before. Won’t happen til probably December but I think you’ll like it. Probably the biggest coverage this site has ever had.

So I tweeted out the other night when Jared was leaving the show about someone in the “Bachelor” family that he’s been in contact with recently and what the status is with the two of them. Well the person in question was Becca. They’ve been doing the whole incestuous Bachelor family flirting, and they were supposed to see each other when he was in LA last week for “After Paradise.” What happened? Nothing. Apparently he never heard from her when he got in town, even though she had said they would. So now it looks like our little Becca basically just likes every guy from the franchise judging by her tweets and Instagram posts and is loving the attention. Does that mean she’ll go on Ben’s season? Nothing is confirmed at this point. We have no idea what producers have in mind for his season yet, so anything at this point is pure speculation. We know Becca has interest in Ben, but so do many former contestants. IF, and that’s a big IF, but IF they decide to bring a former contestant on, I’m sure it’ll only be one. They’re not gonna stack his season with all these former contestants. They’ve got their cast. At the most they’d throw one in there. We’ll find out later. Pointless to discuss now.

Speaking of former contestants, Nikki Delventhal from Chris’ season will not be going on Ben’s season. Just wanted to point that out. Hell, you probably don’t even remember her from Chris’ season. I do. She was kinda like Samantha in that she was super attractive, got no air time, and you barely knew she was there. Anyway, she’s now a Soul Cycle in New York City, so if you want to take her class, have at it. I tell you this because I will be at one of her classes over Thanksgiving weekend when I’m in NY for a wedding. Oh this should be good. I’ve done spin class before, but this is a bit different I guess. I’m sure I’m in no way prepared for it and it’ll kick my ass, but oh well. If you’re in the NY area, feel free to give her class a whirl and let me know what I’m in for.

We’ve known all season that Tanner was engaged to Jade. A couple weeks ago we had the emailer who showed us Jade accidentally left her location on for a Periscope she did that showed she was in KC. Well, apparently Jade gave it away again that she was with Tanner when she posted a recent picture. Here’s the email I got:
_____________________________________________________________________

Hi Steve,

I’m a big fan of your column. Like many viewers, at the beginning of each season I swear off spoilers but more often then not my willpower wins over.

I know that despite your very accurate and reliable spoilers people still cast doubt at every turn so I wanted to pass along some information I found by super-sleuthing.

Jade posted a photo on her Instagram yesterday relaxing on a deck with her dog. A few people said in comments that she was at Tanner’s place so I checked out his Instagram for some photographic evidence. I hit the jackpot-

See below.

She’s obviously still with Tanner and your spoiler once again was spot on balls accurate.

Thanks again for all your good work!

A loyal reader and fan,

The deck looks pretty similar, no?

Backyard2Backyard1
_____________________________________________________________________

Comment: Yeah, not that we needed any more proof, but another “whoopsie” on Jade’s part. I can only imagine which girl from Ben’s season is gonna give away the ending this year. Can’t wait.

Ratings are in for the last two nights, and they suffered because of the holiday weekend. Sunday’s ratings saw 3.8 million viewers and a 1.0 rating, down from 4.3 and 1.3 respectively the previous week. Last night’s finale drew 4.8 million and a 1.4 rating, down from 5.2 and 1.5 last week. Although “After Paradise” was up to 3.9 million viewers and a 1.1 rating from the 3.8 million and 1.0 the week before.

Nell Kalter has your RHOC recap where she talks about a bunch of plastic, botox’ed out women in their 40’s discussing which party they want to attend next and whatever the hell else they do on that show. Let her describe it for you. I can’t. I don’t watch.

And your poll question for this week is now that this season is complete, and we have two seasons in the book, which summer “Bachelor” programming do you like better? Not that “Bachelor Pad” has any chance of coming back because it doesn’t, but just curious which one you like better.

1. caffeinequeen

September 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Is there some financial incentive to breaking up on camera? I have to wonder… Why wouldn’t Kirk take the Fantasy Suite date with Carly and explain that he wasn’t where she was when they were alone? I never understood him to say he wanted to end it, just that his feelings weren’t as strong. Once she shut down, that was the end of it.
    I felt bad for her because she wanted it so much. Probably too much. Wa-a-a-a-y too early to be talking about a future that includes children. I actually have some sympathy for Kirk too. It’s not that surprising that he was uncertain for about a week. It’s a showmance and probably hard to figure out how or if that transfers when you go back to your normal lives.

2. dogmomma

September 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Thanks to the spoilers, nothing surprised me last night. I loved the Jade/Tanner story line but wish we could have seen more of them during the season. Makes me wonder if there will be a big ABC wedding in January for them since they seem to have a very large fan base. There was a lot of love for them on twitter last night.

3. ashleigh11

September 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Kirk explained that fairly early on Carly had told him that she had a tendency to run from a relationship at the first sign of a red flag or a problem and how this really resonated with him. He probably felt like if he had pumped the brakes in the early stages when he was feeling doubts, Carly would have jumped ship immediately or the relationship would have self-destructed prematurely, before he had a chance to really figure things out in his own head. Considering the whole thing was around three weeks, I don’t think it’s crazy to consider that he needed that time to first explore the relationship and then come to terms with what he really wanted.

If Carly had presented herself as more of a calm, cool girl who was open to real feedback ‘in the moment’, Kirk may have felt more comfortable opening up earlier on. I know that’s the way she *tries* to present herself, but the way she blew up and then went on to Taylor Swift him and be so angry about something that lasted maybe a week or so longer than a lot of typical ‘vacation flings’ shows she’s overly ruled by her emotions.

It sucks that she was blindsided (we’ve all been there) but I really do think Kirk felt like if he’d expressed any real doubt earlier on, she would have pulled back hard and ran and maybe it would have sabotaged something good. He let things play out with rose-coloured glasses and sadly this has made him ‘the bad guy’ to a lot of viewers.

4. msscarlett

September 8, 2015 at 12:15 PM

I created an account just to add that I second what Steve’s friend said about everybody saying Juelia was looking for a “father for her child”. They sound ignorant! Not that I should be surprised. . but damn. . they must have said that 50 times this season.

5. angelfish

September 8, 2015 at 12:28 PM

When Juelia brought up her daughter many times, had conversations with her daughter on camera and explained how important her daughter was through the entire run of the show, what else were we supposed to think about the guy Juelia supposedly wanted?

Juelia led with her child every time. JJ didn’t, Justin didn’t, Jonathan didn’t. Even Juelia’s friends referred to the child in almost every instance as being the reason Juelia was looking for a man. Oh, and Juelia deserved “love”. That too.

6. purplerayne

September 8, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Oh boy:

1) these folks spend 24/7 with each other. 3 weeks of dating nonstop probably equals a few months in the real world. its natural the talk of kids will eventually come up at some point with the person you have been exclusive with since day one. heck, they might have even discussed burial preferences lol it was probably a general conversation about future plans, not a big deal.

2) Reality Steve is making up excuses for Kirk because he’s projecting his own recent experience into the situation. Jared and Dan werent swept up by the romantic setting to tell their respective partners that they werent feeling it, so there are no excuses for Kirk. You dont make plans like that (to attend an important family event) to change your mind the very next day. ESPECIALLY when Carly told him it was cool if it was too much too soon. She gave him an out and he choose instead to give her a false sense of security. Lame.

3) “Talking about things” is just a way for the person doing the dumping to feel good about themselves. They want to convince the dumpee to see it their way. We have all been there. Its a way to feel less guilty about the situation.

4) On After Show Carly pointed out that editing made it seems her feelings were one sided, that editing didnt show Kirk vocalizing his interest and feelings. No doubt they did this to build up their storyline. But that makes Kirk look even worse. Viewers wouldve given him a pass if like Jared he seemed apprehensive….but he wasnt. So the fact that he backed out at last minute makes me think he stayed on in paradise only to collect a bigger paycheck and build up his social media following (for his personal training business).

5) I give major props to Jade for picking the one guy that seems normal. The fact that she went for the non flashy guy from KC who works in auto finance makes me believe she really did want love and not fame. Good for her.

September 8, 2015 at 2:08 PM

I’ve been on Carly for a while as a nightmare for a girlfriend. But, regardless, when you have someone who’s built up some big relationship in their mind and start talking about kids less than three weeks in…. Houston, we have a problem.

Carly came across as desperate and, as I’ve stated before, very hyper-critical and petty. Not to mention the horror show that is her hair and eye brows. I can only imagine that her carpet maintenance must have left something to be desired as well.

I’ve been on both ends, as I’m sure we all have been, on the dumping experience. You really can’t win. If you get dumped the other person is an idiot. Selfish, lying, cheating, whatever. If you do the dumping, you’re just being honest, being true to yourself & don’t want to hurt the other person. It’s all in the perceptions. To me, Kirk just cut his losses. He didn’t want to drag Carly and her baggage back to the US. I’m sure once he expressed that thought, the producers were sure to want him to do it on camera. They’ve had so little that’s interesting to show that…. well, showing Carly in post breakup melt down was definitely going to make the final cut.

The show, btw, is terrible. They should NEVER put it on the air ever again. They don’t even have “A” List Bachelor/Bachelorette castoffs. Just a bunch of losers who either came off the recent season, or were forgotten 3rd week castoffs from prior seasons. Plus Mikey and Butt-kowski, of course.

8. vessel

September 8, 2015 at 2:38 PM

I cannot believe the results of that poll question are (at least right now) nearly tied. There are actually people who prefer BIP to BP? I’m incredulous. To me BIP is nearly un-watchable. Boring, manufactured drama with a bunch of has beens, like Rob said. Not even usually A-List past contestants (with a few exceptions.) I mean Dan? Justin? Amber? Who? I thought BP was by far the most entertaining show this franchise has put out. Too bad it seems to be gone for good. I get Steve’s point about how can they top what Nick did at the end, but hey It’d been interesting to see if he got people thinking they could do what he did and then the final 2 both pick “keep” leaving them both with nothing.

9. hurricaneemily

September 8, 2015 at 3:13 PM

Hey, Steve.

Good job on the spoilers! Not sure why people get so annoyed when you miss one once in a while. Your accuracy is on point.

Check out my recap of the finale as well as my article on how I tried to befriend Nick Viall on Twitter and failed: http://cafeemily.com/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-week-6-finale/

10. angelfish

September 8, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Of course Carly blames the editors for her coming off like a stage-5 clinger. No way she could possibly take any responsibility for herself. I’m sure it was their fault too that she came off so desperate, needy and bitchy in Chris’s season.

Hey, maybe they PAID Kirk to dump her. Yeah, no way a normal guy would do what he did, even though according to her ALL guys dump women and lie to them, so HAD to be a PLOT against her. Yeah, that MUST be it. It can’t possibly be anything Carly did.

11. deedee99

September 8, 2015 at 3:43 PM

First, I now come here seeking out rob22’s comments. Always a great read.
    Second, I agree about BP.
    It was a hot mess, but in the best way possible…BIP is the opposite.

September 8, 2015 at 4:37 PM

angelfish: “Stage-5 clinger”. That’s awesome! The comment of the day. And so true. I mean nobody forced Carly to open her pie-hole and start talking about kids to a guy she met less than three weeks before. Nobody forced her to yap and yap on numerous ITMs that made her look sad, pathetic and needy. Nobody forced her to go on the defensive on social media & claim in was all her “edit”. And nobody forced her direct her nasty ITMs towards Britt either. Yep, still bitter! :)

13. kimmyfromdablock

September 8, 2015 at 5:01 PM

So….Carly has a reality tv 3-week romance that resembles nothing of real life and she goes nuts when the guy has a sudden change of heart? What?

I don’t know that anyone couldn’t relate to Kirk’s feelings of ambivalence but not knowing how or when to express those feelings.

When Carly started with the “I hate you” and “get away from me” — I felt like I was watching a high school summer camp show. Then she adds in a horrible sounding breakup song and the girl sounds truly pathetic.

I also started yelling at my tv last night —- “YOU DON’T SPEAK FOR ME CARLY….SO SHUT UP.”

14. maggiesmom67

September 8, 2015 at 5:59 PM

I am quite glad that we didn’t see more of the Jade/Tanner romance. Jade came off as not a very nice person. Also, I guess I if I were Tanner, I would have difficulty knowing that quite a bit of the American population saw her “lady bits” before I did. And their kissing seemed very scripted and insincere.

15. shouldbeworking

September 8, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Speaking of Jade’s and Tanner’s kissing. How annoying that their kisses were only a half a second long. More like smooches than long, sensual kisses. Drove me nuts!!

16. samkwa

September 8, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Hate the way some people act like Jade should be condemned to shame & guilt forever, believing she is forever tarnished. Awful, but I shouldn’t be surprised.

Leave the “lady bits” to erotica and private fantasies cause we’re all just so pure and moral.

17. maggiesmom67

September 8, 2015 at 7:53 PM

Once on the internet, forever on the internet. And, yes, their smooches drove me nuts too. They didn’t kiss like 2 people in love. Kevin Costner said it best: “I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.” That line still makes me weak int he knees. That’s how those who are deeply in love kiss.

18. ladyjane747

September 8, 2015 at 8:07 PM

So what happened to Dan and Sam? He’s the one who broke up her and Joe, and then he just stepped back and let Nick move in. That was weird; it was as if Dan had never given Sam the rose.

19. cjscjs711

September 8, 2015 at 9:44 PM

I agree with most of what Steve and the like above. Except I think, as some pointed out, that producers probably had A LOT!!!! to do with the prolonged ‘pairing’ and the timing and place of the breakup. It’s not to save electricity that they remove all the cellphones and any contact with the real world while they’re there. It’s fully intended to seem like a self-contained little bubble, “paradise”, where rules and outcomes are totally different than in the real world.

Not to put the full blame on the producers. Though Casting certainly knew Carly’s relationship background well enough to predict…..

We really don’t know enough about Carly’s life to know how easily her world would mesh with Kirk’s. But I’m sure he did and during that night in the Fantasy Suite may have learned a lot.

She’s a “cruise ship singer”. Is her home usually somewhere in the Atlantic or Caribbean? Not an actual state? She seems talented at what she does – she seems good at improv, a cappella, and probably good at doing requests. Setting aside her problems with men, I think she’s got a few more good years on the cruise ship.

How is Jade mean? Of course she’s going to side with her friend, that’s what best friends tend to do.

They’re probably told not to explain the producers’ roles in any of this, but I felt Kirk owned it pretty well.

Anyway, I do look forward to more silliness next year.

20. joy1987

September 9, 2015 at 2:22 AM

I agree with RS and comments above about carly being immature and acting like it was all on kirk and like it was a serious relationship. It’s just ridiculous! Carly, he just wasnt that into you! He explained himself in a mature and kind way and took all the blame while carly acted like he did something so horrible that she can’t forgive him on ” After Paradise.” The kid comment would have any man running after a few weeks, especially dating on a silly reality show! Who even says that they “hate” someone at 30 yrs old for something so petty! He had a change of heart, so u ” hate” him? Hate is a strong word. Your not in high school! Grow up carly! Go back on your cruise ship and pretend to be Taylor Swift and sing about your “heart break” because the majority of us don’t want to hear your silly song or hear about your break up any longer. These are random people that don’t have any special talents to be considered a celebrity yet people treat them as such. They could have gotten better contestants to be on BIP also, not people we don’t know like justin, amber, sam, etc. I guarantee sam is only with nick and trying to make it work to save face with America and make people think she was really there to “find love.” I guarantee if she got a better edit then she wouldn’t be with nick right now. Maybe I’m wrong, but I didn’t see any chemistry between them. She didn’t look into his kisses at all. Maybe she thinks if she stays with nick it will build her rep and her clothing brand back up. If she broke up with him then nobody would ever believe a word she said and even if the relationship was lame, I doubt nick would stray because he is with her for her looks and he made that clear. He thinks she is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen so why would he go? Might as well milk the relationship until she feels America is less hard on her and she has some believers that believe she was there for love, and then end it in a few months to a year. Lets all be honest…who thinks sam will marry nick? Lol I sure dont! I’m predicting a break up in a few months to a year. Let’s see if I’m right. Great job as usual RS!

September 9, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Don’t you love this site and the posters here? I mean there are tons of Bachelor crazies out there that just think poor Carly was used and abused. It was a three week, producer driven, freaking fake show! None of these people are Bachelor virgins. Is Carly really that stupid? Don’t answer that.

I don’t know what to make of Jade. She’s either a great actor who has done a great job of not embarrassing herself on the show (quite a difficult feat), or she’s one of the most boring, personality-free nude models that ever existed on planet earth. I think RS should put this question up as a poll.

September 9, 2015 at 6:17 AM

BTW: as a person who’s been on several cruisers, the singers pretty much hop from ship to ship for weeks or months. Except for a very few headliner types, they don’t get paid well…. though obviously they get their room and board covered while on the ship. So, the money is all their’s to blow as they please. I talked with one of the piano guys who was taking a break. (Buy them a drink and they’ll talk endlessly). He’d been doing it for a LONG time. Basically he had almost no possessions, no personal attachments & was on cruise ships most of the time. When he was “off” he bunked with other cruise performers and shared costs.

It’s really a wandering life for people who don’t have the talent to be successful at the top rungs of the entertainment industry. At some point, they needed a job, wanted to keep chasing the dream and ended up on a cruise ship. I don’t think most of them stay that long. The life is pretty sad and not very glamorous. If they do it for very long, the performers have pathetic lives. With Carly, I think you catch the sadness and desperation of someone who’s been living that life and doesn’t know how to get out of it.

23. wavecatchingmom

September 9, 2015 at 8:50 AM

I can see both sides of the Carly/Kirk issue, I think he did lead her on and was not brave enough to tell her to slow down, and I think that she was unrealistic and childish, not during the breakup but during the whole 3 weeks- I had to explain to my friends that it was 3 weeks and not 5 or 6 as the show would have you believe, then the women’s faces are like OHHHHH yeah, Carly is a little cuckoo for moving that fast and being so angry that he wasn’t on the same page. At the same time, I feel like none of us can know what it is like to be in that environment because it is so strange and seems to induce these hypnotic states in more than one case. I also agree with Rob about the cruise ship life, I’m sure Carly on some level was pinning her hopes on Kirk to get out of that lifestyle, she “fell” for a tourist, and then it was time for him to go home. For him she was a fling, an exotic arm candy, not a real prospect, she will have more of a chance with another artistic type. Samantha- I truly think the only guy she had chemistry with was Joe, but she saw how damaging he was to her name and distanced herself accordingly, and it does look like her relationship with Nick was cold and calculated (they probably fancy themselves as a power couple and both ride the waves of the ego trip). As soon as a real Hollywood D-lister fancies her again, she will jump ship.
    And JANNER, a agree with Rob22 again and other posters, their relationship seemed fake, kisses lacking passion, but I also suspect that he’s really uncomfortable with PDA on camera and she is just mirroring that. who knows? I think her personality is very mirror/chameleon like, she will sort of adapt to whoever she’s with, thus being catty with Carly, and “aw shucks” with Tanner.

24. cjscjs711

September 9, 2015 at 9:46 AM

I just noticed Kirk lives in the same town as me – Minneapolis. I cannot IMAGINE how Carly could find work doing the type of singing she does, here. The arts are very big here, but not the Vegas sort. Minnesota Opera, Mill City Opera, Gilbert & Sullivan, Vocalessence to name a few. Weddings – she could shlepp around from wedding to wedding. Cruise ship would be way steadier work.
    @rob22 I’m sure cruise ship entertaining experience runs the gamut – like with most jobs.
    Not true cruise ship always depressing and bad. Back when I played harp in NYC, one of my harpist colleagues played cruise ships. He loved it. He was extremely talented, had an unforgettably great act, very gregarious, loved what he was doing, and was very good at it. He got the best cruises – South Pacific, Scandinavia, Europe, Russia, Japan, all over the world. Cruises people saved a lifetime for – he got paid. The crappy ones apparently are the overbooked Caribbean. People who passionately love travel and adventure gravitate to it – it does NOT mean they lack talent!! He said they DO make the big money with tips, so being able to improvise and play requests is essential. I have a feeling Carly is excellent at that. More power to her.
    The grass is always greener…… DOES Carly REALLY want to leave the cruise life? I’ve never heard her say.
    But if she wants to stay, Kirk breaking up with her, the way he did, on national TV, could have helped her career more than any milquetoast, “OK, we’ll stay, sort of try it out…..” ending. People will now probably be booking her cruises just to meet her, and her tip jar probably won’t be hurting.
    So….. I temper my pity.

September 9, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Yeah, the trips I’m talking about are the Caribbean ones. I’m looking to expand my horizons to some of the nicer ones. Caribbean cruises…. I mean how different can white sand beaches be in a 3rd world country?

You are probably right on the tips. The ones that can play requests & can play to an audience probably do pretty well. The piano guy I talked to definitely seemed to have his regulars locked in. He probably did pretty well & he did seem to enjoy the life. But, that’s a life without a spouse, kids and family. To each his own. But if Carly wants a family life, she’s not going to get it being a cruise singer. She’s in the wrong line of business if that’s what she wants.

26. vessel

September 9, 2015 at 1:50 PM

I cannot believe so many people are complaining that Jade and Tanner’s kissing lacked passion! Has it occurred to anyone that they reserved their actual make out sessions for any slice of alone time they could steal, including their 2 overnight dates? Sorry, but I’d do exactly the same. Seriously how straight up into a makeout session do you want to get knowing it’s going to be watched by millions? Of course a lot of these people lead with their tongues and don’t care about cameras, but I respect anyone who makes an effort to keep the good stuff for moments of privacy.

And when was Jade ever mean? On the contrary, she comes off as the most caring and compassionate friend a girl could ever ask for, sticking up for both Juelia AND Carly, and crying actual tears over their heartbreak.

27. yellowcrayon

September 9, 2015 at 7:14 PM

It actually kinda grosses me out when these contestants kiss with tongue and all. I don’t mind watching two actors in a movie scene, but when they do it on here, I cringe… because it isn’t directed to be less awkward. It goes on too long and the sound is even worse. I’d save the good stuff too.

Yea, I don’t know when Jade was mean? Carly was being a little catty & asking why all the guys were fawning over Sam, and Jade said because she’s stunning. She even tried to talk to Samantha about Joe.

28. notsofasttoday

September 10, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Jade does a great job of “breaking” the mold of what the majority of the world “judges” when they think of a playboy model. Many can’t comprehend that she is incredilbly intelligent, big hearted, loves unconditionally, hates drama, and cares for all of humanity…..all the while living from her heart, refusing to bow down to the gods of shame and guilt, and refusing to bow down to society rules of “do it this way”. Being a wild mustang doesn’t have to mean that she is a slut, a rebel, a bimbo….it can mean she is free spirited, follows her own dreams, and lives from a place of self love and honesty. What a joy to watch and learn from. Best of luck to her and Tanner as she enters the next phase of her life.

29. vessel

September 10, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Very well put notsofast, I agree 100%.