I’m sure this is the one you’ve been waiting for. I told you it was coming. After I posted on Friday, shortly thereafter a pictures from the Mexico City airport surfaced on Twitter showing Ben with production and some of the girls. Then this weekend I was able to get an exclusive picture of the 9 girls together once they got to the Bahamas. Couple that with the fact that after the Bahamas, they will be heading to Warsaw, Indiana for episode 7, it’s safe to assume that all the Warsaw dates will get leaked on social media. The whole town knows they’re coming, and it’s small enough that I don’t think production will be able to hide like they’ve been trying to for 6 weeks. Nice effort. Your season is still getting spoiled. So with that said, I’ll show you the 9 girls who are left along with identifying all of them. I’ll also identify all the girls from the group date picture in Las Vegas I had showed you over a week ago. And then I’ll leave you with some teasers on what to expect this season. Yes, I know. Finally! Man, I can only hold on to stuff I’ve had for weeks for so long. As I said, patience. You’ll get it every season like you always do. But first, here are 8 more girls confirmed for Ben’s season. They have been added to Ben’s Girls page in the navigation bar at top.
10. Caila Quinn: 23, Wellesley Hills, MA. Graduated from Boston College Carroll School of Management in 2014 with a B.A. in Marketing. Here’s a brief bio from her back in college. More pictures of her at the always popular, “Are You Hot or Not” website.
Here’s an old video from 7 years with her friend where they talk about what guys need to do to impress girls. Oh thank you, 16 year old, Caila. You were so wise beyond your years. Assume this video will get pulled shortly as well:
11. Leah Block: 25. Denver, CO. Event coordinator. Graduated Colorado St. University in 2008 with a degree in Apparel Merchandising. Has a brother Adam. I usually don’t mention religion with these women, but Leah is Jewish. It’s relevant this season because Ben is very much into his Christian faith. Could be an issue, could not. But just wanted to throw it out there. Leah used to be into doing Vine videos, but hasn’t posted since 2103, the first one on the page. In case you’re wondering, she’s the one on the receiving end of that act. My guess is that video and/or page, will be taken down rather soon. So enjoy it while you can!
12. Jen Saviano: 25, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Currently runs online clothing store at: HotPinkHanger.com. Graduated Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL in 2012. Father runs Saviano High Performance Tennis in Plantation, FL.
13. Joelle “JoJo” Fletcher: 24, Dallas, TX. Graduated from Baylor. Recently started up her own real estate development company based on her initials, JHF Realty Development. Her ex is Chad Rookstool who owns Chad Rookstool Salon here in Dallas. It’s of note because he’s currently watching her dog while she’s away filming. From what I’ve heard, they are definitely broken up, but he’s not thrilled she’s doing the show. And if you’re looking for an early candidate for next “Bachelorette,” it’s JoJo. Just sayin’.
JoJo’s familiar with the reality TV world as her stepbrother, Ben Patton, was one of the three main “bachelors” on Eva Longoria’s “Ready for Love” dating show that lasted a hot minute on NBC before it got moved to online. Here she is with him on his Twitter:
— Ben Patton (@Ben_Patton) April 5, 2014
— Ben Patton (@Ben_Patton) August 3, 2012
— Ben Patton (@Ben_Patton) July 23, 2012
14. Amanda Stanton: 25, Orange County, CA. Mom of two daughters that are 3 and 1. You can see them in some of her Vine videos. Divorced within the last 2 years. Graduated from Paul Mitchell esthetician school in Orange County. Currently runs her own health & wellness beauty site. Ex husband is Nick Buonfiglio, who works in sales for the Orange County Register.
15. Jubilee Sharpe: 24, Miami, FL. Looks like she’s done some modeling in the past. Not sure on her current job.
16. Rachel Tchen: 24, Little Rock, Ark. Graduated with a degree in Marketing from Harding University in 2014. Works in Business Development at Staples Advantage according to her LinkedIn page, but I don’t believe is working there right now.
I love you, @racheltchen ???? pic.twitter.com/MBZjhN2vWz
— Brooke Walker (@BrookeWalker3) June 8, 2014
17. Lace Morris: 25, Denver, CO. Real estate broker for Keller Williams in Denver. Has a 4 year old yorkie named Winnie. In her time on the show, she’s going to get the “villain” edit.