Bachelor Ben H. Spoilers

“Bachelor” Ben Update, Who are the 9 Girls Left, More Confirmed Contestants, & Teasers for the Season

So I posted this picture back when they were in Vegas on the Terry Fator group date:

VegasGroupDatepic

Now that I’ve confirmed everyone who’s in that picture, here they are from left to right: Lauren Himle (chicken suit), Rachel Tchen, Lauren Bushnell, Amber James, Leah Block (clown), Jen Saviano, Olivia Caridi, Amanda Stanton, Jubilee Sharpe, Caila Quinn, Emily & Haley Ferguson.

On Friday when the group was leaving Mexico City, someone got a picture of them in the airport. I know your next question is probably, “The girls get to fly with Ben?” The answer: Very rarely. The lead almost always flys separately, but in this case, I guess they didn’t. However, the lead would be put in first class with the contestants in coach, so it’s not like they’re carrying on conversations with him on the plane. Here was the tweet from Friday:

In the picture, Ben is talking with producer Adam Mansfield. In between them is Caila Quinn. The girl with her hand to her mouth is JoJo Fletcher. Next to JoJo is Lauren Himle. The girl closest to us in the jean jacket is Amanda Stanton. The blonde that Amanda is talking to is Lauren Bushnell.

They arrived in the Bahamas Friday, with dates starting on Saturday. Before any of the dates started, here was all of them taking a group picture:

BahamaGroup

From left to right: Caila Quinn, Leah Block, Olivia Caridi, Becca Tilley, JoJo Fletcher, Lauren Bushnell, Amanda Stanton, Lauren Himle, Emily Ferguson.

So there you go. You are up-to-date on everyone that’s left. From here, it should be pretty easy. It’s not rocket science to figure out that these girls all start following each other on Instagram and Twitter the second they get home. They’ve been doing it for seasons upon seasons upon seasons. Makes my job a hell of a lot easier and hence the reason confirming contestants is not a big deal. I know they’re going to get out every season because they can’t control themselves on social media. All you have to do is follow them and they’ll lead you down the right path. My guess is that 3 will be eliminated in the Bahamas and 6 will go to Warsaw. Rose ceremony in the Bahamas will be on Tuesday.

As for some stuff I can tease you with for the season. Here you go…

-There is a movie promotion tie-in this season for one of the dates
-Someone brought a pony on the first night that stayed for the whole cocktail party
-A couple of world famous athletes were part of a date
-A couple of repeat dates that we’ve seen from previous seasons – one a group date and another a 1-on-1
-The Vegas group date, each girl had to perform a “talent.” One was declared a “winner” by the crowd. That girl did not end up getting the group date rose

And one final thing that I will give you because I’m such a great guy…

Olivia Caridi got the first impression rose

That’s all for today. Back with “Daily Links” tomorrow…

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. vessel

October 19, 2015 at 10:45 AM

I had asked Steve if he thought they would skew on the younger side with casting since Ben is only 26 and he said no, there would be late 20’s and early 30’s just like every season. From what I can see nearly all of these girls are 25 and under. Pretty much all around youngest cast they have ever had.

2. angelfish

October 19, 2015 at 10:58 AM

Well, these are the ones that are left. Ben probably tossed the older ones out in the first 3 episodes. Looks like “villain” girl Lace didn’t make the top 9.

Jojo and Becca have the same hair. Scrolling down the photos of JoJo, I thought it was Becca. Same hair, same smile, same posture. Blech!

October 19, 2015 at 11:17 AM

It never ceases to amaze me the stuff that gets put on social media. I’m sure if it was around when I was young I would have been blackballed from all potential employment. But that isn’t any excuse for some of the stuff put out there when you are old enough to know better. That “vine” of the “kitty cat” humping one of the contestants is classic idiocy. I warn my boys about that stuff all the time, but I know they do it anyway. I think that’s the point of Snapchat. They do it, but largely it goes away, or is supposed to go away. Of course that doesn’t stop screen captures, but since they’re not famous, there’s less chance of that happening (not saying it’s smart. But that’s the idea).

When you think that Social Media has really only been a big thing for a little over five years, and it really took off with the rollout of the iPhone, it’s amazing that there was ever a time when Social Media wasn’t omnipresent. It certainly wasn’t around when The Bachelor started. Now, it’s literally impossible for the show to keep a secret. It sounds like they’re actually trying to keep it more on the down low this year, but it just won’t work. Anyone walking by, or working at the site or whatever can just pull out their phone, take a pic and post it to Twitter, FB, SnapChat or whatever. And now, with Periscope, they can even show it live. I’m sure that will happen at some point. Crazy. I honestly don’t know why MF even bothers to try to keep the spoilers bottled up. It’s a losing battle. He could even take the show to Papua New Guinea and some tourist will still see them and post pics.

4. justintime4

October 19, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Lol Steve is getting scooped by the people on Bachandbachettefans.net especially Mr. Write. and RJ91 who now has a blog (rammerjammersite.wordpress.com). Mr. Write is also killing it with IG finds~

5. sexyintrigue

October 19, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I know it’s just her face but that Joelle looks old.

6. justintime4

October 19, 2015 at 11:53 AM

#TeamMrWrite he had almost all of the girls before Steve lol!

7. shouldbeworking

October 19, 2015 at 2:42 PM

From the Bahamas !!!!!!!
    to Warsaw, Indiana……………..

8. yellowcrayon

October 19, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Are you sure Joelle is early favorite? I shouldn’t judge yet, but I think I’d prefer Jen Saviano or Rachel Tchen.. It seems Ben doesn’t like cute brunettes :p I know they don’t have a shot since they’ve been cut.

From all the girls left, I think I like Olivia and Caila.. I mean, on first instinct.

9. njb2787

October 20, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Hey Steve,
    If you’re going to include me in my exs bio, can you at least tag my name to my facebook instead of my LinkedIn? Ps. Your facts are way off

10. bostonugirl92

October 22, 2015 at 5:26 AM

Caila dated a friend of mine exclusively for over a year. I heard she broke up with him in July and now she’s on the bachelor? What’s up with that? How long does the bachelor application process take. she had to have started before she broke up with her bf. im not very impressed by her especially now