Bachelor Ben H. Spoilers

Daily Links – 10/22 incl Who Are Ben’s Final 6 Girls?

So I’ll admit, I ran a little experiment on Twitter yesterday just to see if I’d get the reaction I thought I would. And it happened. We all know the role social media plays in our lives now, and that definitely carries over when talking about the “Bachelor” franchise. A lot of people have the ability to see something and immediately tweet/Instagram it out and there’s nothing really the show can do about it. However this season, with 6 episodes in the books, there’s only been 2 dates this season that have been spoiled publicly. That was the group date in Las Vegas, and Lauren Himle’s 1-on-1 in Mexico City. Becca’s date was spoiled but that was exclusively here. There were no pictures of her date anywhere on the internet. So only 2 dates in 6 episodes is probably the least amount they’ve had spoiled in a while. Now this weekend it’ll all change, since I’m expecting every date in Warsaw to be on social media within minutes of Ben and his date showing up. So follow me on Twitter if you want to see what happens this weekend. Tomorrow’s date at Rex’s Rendezvous is open to the public, so everyone will see that.

However yesterday on Twitter I asked everyone to guess their final 6 girls. Every guess that was tweeted at me or emailed to me after I posted, all of them had Olivia and Lauren H. as part of their 6. Why? Because Olivia was the first girl I revealed (along with saying she got the first impression rose) and Lauren H. was only 1 of 2 dates that was spoiled publicly. So of course people would naturally just assume they made the top 6 since they have nothing else to go off of this season. Ladies and gentleman, your final 6 girls:
____________________________________________________________

JoJo Fletcher:

Joelle3
____________________________________________________________

Amanda Stanton:

Amanda4
____________________________________________________________

Meaning the 3 girls that were eliminated in the Bahamas were: Olivia Caridi, Lauren Himle, and Leah Block. When I release the episode-by-episode spoilers in November, I’ll tell you how they were eliminated. Not everything is as seems. As I say time and time and time again, social media does NOT tell the full story. Oh sure, Leah and Lauren H. both turned their Instagram accounts back on last night so it made it obvious they were home. But I’m talking about how little is known to the public right now about Ben’s season. Outside of those 3 dates mentioned earlier, what has anyone reported “new” about this season? Any dates? Any group date roses? Who went home when? Nope. And that’s what I’ll provide for you in your episode-by-episode spoilers in November once the season is wrapped up. As we go forward, here are some key dates to keep in mind:

Hometown dates start next Wed. 10/28
Overnight dates begin 11/7
Final rose ceremony 11/18

If the two girls who get eliminated at the next rose ceremony in Warsaw are who I think they’ll be, I’ll give you my “prediction” of how the final four will breakdown before they actually start filming the hometown dates. I’ve got a pretty good idea of how this season is going to shake out from everything I’ve heard. And I’ve heard a lot this season. Probably more so than in any previous season outside of Juan Pablo’s. On to your “Daily Links…”

1. smurfette22

October 22, 2015 at 9:41 AM

I am so shocked that Emily Ferguson is still there. I honestly thought her and her twin would be gone pretty quickly.

I’m also surprised Olivia is gone, but the internet did say she was a possible villian.

And of course Becca is still there. I’m not sure how surprised I am about that. I almost feel like since there are so many people who are upset she’s there, that it’s actually helping her.

2. angelfish

October 22, 2015 at 10:56 AM

With the exception of Becca, they seem like a nice group of young ladies. I’d like for her horse face to be gone before the inevitable and uncomfortable “take a virgin to the fantasy suite” debacle. Not at all interesting to watch.

Lauren Bushnell’s face looks like it only takes up about 1/4 of her head. Everything is positioned so low, it makes her forehead look gigantic and strange.

Lace was tagged as a potential villain, according to Steve.

3. smurfette22

October 22, 2015 at 11:27 AM

Yes, but according to some rag mags, (and yes I’m aware of how unreliable they are) Olivia apparently had a serious boyfriend right up until the show. There are rumors also that she’s only faking being a Christian to appeal to Ben. Again, don’t know how true those rumors are. But since she’s an aspiring sports reporter I wouldn’t be surprised if she was only on the show to further her career. However, who knows how many other girls are there for their careers.

4. bostonugirl92

October 22, 2015 at 12:03 PM

I can tell you caila quinn is there for her personal exposure and career. how’d she get on the show so fast after she broke up with her boyfriend in july. nothing authentic about her

5. angelfish

October 22, 2015 at 12:14 PM

No telling what Ben even wants in a girlfriend or wife. Hell, he was supposedly nuts about Kaitlyn just a few months ago! Foul-mouthed, uneducated and lacking any refinement or class at all. WTF did he see in her?

Maybe his choosing Amanda is an indication that he REALLY wants to keep his woman barefoot and pregnant, so he’s using her as a shortcut! LOL

6. vessel

October 22, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Can Steve please let one column go by where he does not remind us that no one else is giving us what he can and will be giving us, and how he always gives us “exclusives”? Evidently he can’t seem to help himself.

7. beana8

October 22, 2015 at 2:17 PM

For someone who didn’t want Becca to come on the show in the first place, she sure is sticking around. Of course, that doesn’t really mean anything. I hope they aren’t grooming her to be the next Bachelorette, thus imploring Ben to keep her until the final 4. As we know the Bachelorette is usually top 4.

8. justforfun

October 22, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Becca and JoJo look alike? I’ve heard rumors around Denver that Ben is a player, no way he will end up with Becca. Very few men want to marry a virgin. Maybe 50 years ago, but not in this day & age.

9. kimmyfromdablock

October 22, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Good to see ABC and Bach has their first transgender contestant. Becca looks great.

10. angelfish

October 22, 2015 at 7:02 PM

I mentioned back on Monday that JoJo looks like Becca.

No surprise if Ben is a player and just looking for some fun dates and fame. I think that’s all this show is about these days, but I’m ok with that.

As long as it keeps being pretty people in pretty places doing and saying pretty things, I’m good with it.

11. linds

October 22, 2015 at 7:42 PM

I’m gonna guess that Lauren is his final girl and Amanda and JoJo are top 3. Just by going off the pics. I thought Becca would go far!

October 23, 2015 at 6:01 AM

kimmyfromdablock: ha. So, have you ever seen Becca and Caitlyn Jenner at the same time? Just sayin.

October 23, 2015 at 6:05 AM

beana8: Yeah, the fix is in. Definitely they are trying to get Becca as far as possible in the show. Ratings talk. Becca appears to draw passion, plus and minus, from a lot of people. If people care, they watch.

As far as The Bachelorette, I think she definitely is a consideration. They’ll proper her up & see the response. There will be other candidates that they’ll put forward too. But it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Becca was on the short list.