Daily Links

Daily Links – 11/17 & First “Bachelor” Promo of the Season

Well now the fun begins. The “Bachelor” released their first promo of the season online yesterday, before it ran a couple hours later during a DWTS commercial break. Typical first promo – a couple shots of Ben, a couple quick shots of dates, and quick shots of some of the women’s limo entrances on the first night. And then end it with some comedic value on the limo entrances, this time with the twins Emily and Haley arriving out of the limo at the same time and talking in unison. Lets pray it’s not like that all season. Nothing too spoilery to come out of the promo since I’ve already given you all 28 girls on the season over at the Ben’s Girls link. But since there weren’t many social media pictures of them throughout filming this season, I guess this would be your first introduction to them of the season, so I broke it down yesterday on Twitter for every scene which showed some of the girls. In case you missed it, here were the tweets of every girl in the promo:

So the only spoiler that wasn’t already out there from social media that the promo gave away (since you knew already JoJo had a 1-on-1 in Vegas) was the 1-on-1 Ben had with Jubilee, in that second to last tweet. They took a helicopter down to San Diego in episode 3. When I release the episode-by-episode spoilers, I’ll fill you in on what they did. I would expect this promo to run for the next couple weeks, then they’ll add new ones after that. Mostly just more first night stuff and early season clips of dates. I wouldn’t expect the “This season on…” 4 minute promo that covers everything to come out until sometime in December. By then, you’ll already know everything that happened. Not to mention how much stuff in that promo will never even be shown during the season. Same ol’ same ol’.

Your “Daily Links” on page 2….

1. smurfette22

November 17, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Okay, apparently my comment did not go through.

I can already tell that Caila is going to be annoying. She seems to be one of those girls who HAS to be the center of attention. I guess that’s how she’s made it so far.

Plus, the twin’s boobs are too big. They are clearly fake.

This season is going to be cheesy. I really hope Ben is not taking Caila to the F2.

2. sexyintrigue

November 17, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Some people really have a bone to pick with this Caila girl. First on the bachandbachette forums now the comments on this site. Lmao. You are judging her based on 3 seconds of footage. Take it easy.

3. vessel

November 17, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Seriously! I realize these women put themselves out there and basically sign up to be judged by us, but dang! Can we at least wait until the show starts airing before we make character assessments? Lord that was a mere blip of Caila in that promo, none of us knows jack about her yet!

4. angelfish

November 17, 2015 at 12:23 PM

I will be judgy on this: They all have the SAME hair, just varying shades. All have the same side part, and the same long waves. Not a shred of uniqueness or individuality there.

I think Caila looks cute. And the only person that needs to worry about her personality is Ben, because he didn’t seem to have much of one on Kaitlyn’s season. He was extremely bland to me, so I’m a fan of any girl that can liven him up.

5. sexyintrigue

November 17, 2015 at 12:53 PM

Some of them have a middle part with the tight curl!

6. angelfish

November 17, 2015 at 2:53 PM

OHMIGAWD! Not a center part! How the hell can they even look at themselves in the mirror! They’ll get tossed out in no time, the trashy rebels! *LOL*

7. amyc329

November 17, 2015 at 3:04 PM

angelfish – I was thinking the same! All of these girls look the same and want a fashion blog after they get kicked off! You never see a girl with short hair or glasses or thats not 12 pounds! Its disappointing. Is this what guys really want?

8. vessel

November 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM

I think it’s less a question of “what guys really want” and more a matter of what people want to watch on TV. They have done enough studies on this to know people in general prefer to watch thin, attractive people on TV rather than average looking people.

Fleiss even tried a plus sized spin off years ago, More to Love or Big Love or something like that. Excuse the pun but it tanked in the ratings.

9. kimmyfromdablock

November 18, 2015 at 8:45 AM

So…Kaitlyn Bristowe retweeted a Becca tweet. Becca posted a link for a go fund me page for a friend whose dog needs surgery for canine cancer.

Ummmm…….no. I’m a dog lover. In fact I’ve had a dog who needed cancer treatment and I wouldn’t in a million years feel that anyone should fund my dog’s treatment. My money is gonna go toward helping a human being before I fund some total stranger’s dog’s treatment because Becca had the cajones to request it on twitter.

I’m sorry. She’s such a hag.