The Bachelor 20 - Ben

Who Do Ben’s Girls Look Like?

Not minutes after I posted my column yesterday did the ABC head shots come out of all of Ben’s girls. Of course they did. Then this morning, ABC released the bios, so tomorrow you’ll get your Bio Breakdown of all the girls, and there are some doozies. I mean, Lace? You might wanna remember to flush the toilet before your date comes over. Chris Harrison also came out with his annual “5 Women to Watch”, although this season it was 6 because he counted both of the twins. For the life of me, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to tell those two apart, so apologies in advance to both of them. So I’ve had all day yesterday to try and find some look-a-likes for these girls. Some were easy, some were OK, and some were a reach. I know all of you will have all your own opinions on who each girl looks like this season, but, here’s what I was able to put together on 24 hrs notice. I’d say some of these are pretty dead on. If something didn’t come to me right away, then I didn’t put them down. I only have look-a-likes for 11 of the 28. I’m sure as the season goes on and I see these girls in action, more will come to me.
____________________________________________________________________

Amanda Stanton and Ariana Grande. It was really tough finding a picture of Ariana with her hair down since she always has it up. This was the best I could do.

AmandaArianaGrande

Caila Quinn and former “Real World” contestant and actress Jamie Chung

CailaJamieChung

Jackie Dion looks like Lauren Russell who looks like Kat Dennings

JackieLaurenRKatDennings

Jennifer Saviano looks like Kendall Jenner

JenniferKendallJenner2

Joelle “JoJo” Fletcher looks actress like Lucy Hale with a slimmer face

JoelleLucyHale
____________________________________________________________________

Laura Esselman meet your doppleganger Sheamus – the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion

LauraSheamus

Lace has the face and head shape of comedian Sarah Silverman. Just not the hair

LaceSarahSilverman

Lauren Barr “LB” kinda looks like former “Bachelorette” Andi Dorfman

LBAndiDorfman

Leah Block and Claire Danes

LeahClaireDanes
____________________________________________________________________

Mandi Kremer and a Fembot. That was the easiest one.

MandiFembot
____________________________________________________________________

Tiara Soleim looks like former “Bachelor” and “Bachelor Pad” contestant Peyton Lambton. Ok, maybe it’s just the hair in each picture.

TiaraPeytonLambton
____________________________________________________________________

Back tomorrow with your Bio Breakdown of each girls answers in their ABC.com bios.

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. smurfette22

December 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM

I just read through all of the bios. I love how Becca’s worst date fear is the exact same as Ben’s.

Somebody get Becca a drink. She’s thirsty.

2. kmb128

December 8, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Isabelle “Izzy” looks a bit like Katie Holmes.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they picked either Amanda or Becca as next Bachelorette. Amanda’s really gorgeous. I know they’ve done the single mom thing before with Emily, but it could happen again. Becca is also really pretty and has a history with the show, so MAYBE that puts her in the same category as the final 4 for consideration, depending on how she comes off this season.

I’m excited to see how this season plays out. Obviously I know he picks Lauren but it’s always interesting to see the storyline and the direction the show takes things.

3. angelfish

December 8, 2015 at 12:35 PM

It’s the same bio Becca had for Chris, they didn’t change a thing. And that fear was the same for Chris too. Why do all these people have bowel problems?

I think Jennifer Saviano looks more like Andi Dorfman than Lauren Barr does. Lauren Barr looks more like Vanessa Marcil to me.

4. deedee99

December 8, 2015 at 1:25 PM

JoJo Fletcher looks just like Rebecca Budig – soap star & Bob Guiney’s ex-wife.
    (In a few of her photos posted under “Ben H’s Girls” she’s her twin)

Leah Block looks like Peyton List from “Jessie” (Disney show I watch with the kiddos).

Jackie Dion looks like Adrienne Curry, winner of “America’s Next Top Model” & Peter Brady’s ex- wife.

5. kmannone723

December 8, 2015 at 8:23 PM

@Kmb I think Becca as bachelorette is a definite possibility considering she left before hometowns this time as she was leaving the show the producers could’ve said to her spend time with your family and gear them up for you as a possible bachelorette lead and then have her do paperwork and secret promo before the WTA where they can possibly get to ready to pitch her for the lead. Because the way I see it last season lost viewers at several points: first when Kaitlyn won the lead over Britt, then Nick showing up in New York before Kaitlyn let him come on into the game, then when she had sex with Nick before fantasy suites, when she kept Nick in the final 2 to ultimately not pick him because as much we all hate Nick he still didn’t deserve to be treated that bad by Kaitlyn just for drama we all knew she was picking Shawn in the end Kaitlyn could’ve have sent Nick before the final rose ceremony instead of berating him and hurting him that much in the end. Other bachelorettes have done that before like Ali

6. kmannone723

December 8, 2015 at 8:48 PM

@Kmb actually Ali is not the only one to have the grace to reject the 2nd place guy before the final rose ceremony Emily also had the grace to reject the 2nd place guy Arie before the final rose ceremony so he didn’t have to go through the hassle of picking out the ring even Andi had the grace to reject Nick before he chose the ring.

7. frosta

January 6, 2016 at 4:47 AM

Love the lookalikes column, only disagree with two: I think Olivia is the one who looks like Andi D. And Mandi is the spitting image of Mike “Boogie”

8. hilarysaurus