Bachelorette JoJo Spoilers

(SPOILER): JoJo’s Final Four Breakdown and Is She Engaged?

JoJoFleissTwitter
Photo Credit: Twitter

Finally here. You know why this wasn’t posted earlier? Because I’m the worst procrastinator ever. Seriously. For the last week I kept telling myself, “Just sit down and write it so you won’t be rushed on the morning of.” Yet, I kept pushing it back and pushing it back until last night I was like, “I’m doing it now. I don’t want to wake up and have to type this all out.” Then the 3 hour “Survivor” finale happened, “Nashville,” “The Challenge,” and Warriors/Thunder and, well, you know the rest. Nothing got done last night and I started writing everything you’re about to see this morning. I hate being such a procrastinator when it comes to my writing, but I am. Which is so odd because everything else in my life I make sure is done early. Call it writer’s block, call it laziness, call it whatever. But I swear I wait til the last minute to write 90% of the stuff on this site. Episode 1 I’ve obviously already seen, and of course I want to have it written before Monday night so I don’t have to worry about writing that night and Tuesday morning. Will I? Oh, I’m sure I’ll find time to keep pushing it back. Ugh. Drives me nuts.

Anyway, it’s finally here. You’ve known who the final 4 were since the time they were filming, but here is your breakdown of the eliminations and the ending of the show. I’m still working on the episode-by-episode stuff. I honestly don’t know when I’m gonna have everything I need, so I won’t promise anything. We’ll worry about that later though, since there’s still time. But here you go. Here’s how JoJo’s season ended.

____________________________________________________________

Episode 8 Hometowns (4 to 3)

Chase McNary (Castle Rock, CO) (Filmed Tuesday, April 19th)

ChaseBio
____________________________________________________________

Robby Hayes (St. Augustine, FL) (Filmed Thursday & Friday, April 21tst & 22nd)

RobbyBio

He was set to have his hometown at Aunt Kate’s restaurant on Thursday. That got moved because I had spoiled it early. Then I was told proper filming equipment never made it to Florida in time, so they actually filmed the day portion of his date on Friday, the 20th, and plenty of pics got out.

____________________________________________________________

Luke Pell (Burnet, TX) (Filmed Saturday, April 23rd)

LukeBio

Saturday morning, JoJo was at the airport heading to Austin from the Atlanta airport…

They were filming at the Trailblazer Grille in downtown for the night portion of the date…

Trailblazer

____________________________________________________________

Jordan Rodgers (Chico, CA) (Filmed Monday, April 25th)

JordanBio

They filmed the day portion of their date at Pleasant Valley High School, where Jordan attended…

Other pictures and a video that I posted the following day, have been removed from their current Twitter accounts, but you can see them on the post from April 26th. So click on that link if you want to see more from that day.
____________________________________________________________

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Chase McNary.

Episode 9: Overnight Dates (Hua Hin, Thailand)

Before the season I had heard of 3 locations they were headed this season: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in PA, Uruguay, and Thailand. Just didn’t know the order at the time. They ended up going to all 3 and I was able to confirm Thailand the day they started filming overnight dates there…

As is the case every season, there will be speculation regarding sex. Same thing I get asked every season, “Does the lead really sleep with all three guys in a row like that?” The answer: Every season is different. Some have had sex with one, some have had sex with two, some have had it with all three. But that’s usually not found out til well after the fact. Sometimes years after the season is over. What I can tell you is JoJo had overnight dates with all three guys in the town of Hua Hin and then eliminated one at the rose ceremony.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Luke Pell.

1. tiffer7497

May 19, 2016 at 10:06 AM

Jo Jo loves those good looking bad boys. Unfortunately those guys are horrible at relationships. Jordan will have probably cheated on Jo Jo with multiple women by the time the finale airs. I give it 3 months tops. Too bad.

2. lein1210

May 19, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Seriously, she was talking to Nick as well. What is the attraction to this guy? He is slimy and not attractive at all.

3. cjscjs711

May 19, 2016 at 10:27 AM

I hope JoJo is reading Andi’s book right now, because it sounds like that could be her one day. If she’s naive. Maybe she’s just in this for the publicity boost, too, and figures he’s the most enjoyable of the bunch to ride the wave with.

I’m not surprised at all that the show looks the other way when contestants have met or talked before the show. The matchmaking part is clearly not the top priority for them, otherwise they’d choose more compatible people and especially people who live within commuting distance of the lead. But they also must know that those continuing relationships give the show some credibility and that six weeks, on their timetable, is not enough time to build any semblance of a lasting relationship. Yes it kind of rigs the contest or stacks the deck in one guy’s favor but – winning!

4. jennifers1

May 19, 2016 at 10:30 AM

This information is so shocking. Ppffftt.

5. angelfish

May 19, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Caila was never announced as Bachelorette in the media. Where did that news clip get the WRONG information and then televise it? It would be different if she had been announced then had to back out, but JoJo was officially announced from the beginning. What idiots!

I think she’s getting the exact guy she deserves. I think they all do.

6. samkwa

May 19, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Dang, sounds like Jojo and Jordan have a lot in common. Maybe some will think Chad deserved what Jojo did to him.. fair enough. I find people capable of doing vindictive things, even for payback, to be heartless. Funny she was also meeting Nick. Good grief.

I suppose Jordan and Jojo have completely fallen in love despite the baggage and issues they both have.

7. angelfish

May 19, 2016 at 11:23 AM

So we have 2 people desperate for limelight, recognition and loads of cash, attention & freebies.
    Sounds like a typical reality show couple. Because I can’t imagine anybody here really and truly thinks either are looking for a marriage partner. I mean, seriously.

8. reeses

May 19, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Jojo broke up an engagement as she slept with the groom to be. Feeling sorry for someone who is also a player? Don’t think so.

9. bpjones88

May 19, 2016 at 12:50 PM

I emailed reality steve last year because I felt like Andi and Jojo had a lot of the same mannerisms, and even sometimes I would hear jojo talk on Ben’s season and if I wasn’t looking at the TV I would have sworn it was Andi. Its seeming all too familiar that she is now engaged to a ball players brother, probably hoping for that glamorous and exciting lifestyle the family may have to offer. Josh seemed to have a lot of charm as well, although I did meet him in Tampa about a year ago and he seemed very friendly. According to Andi’s new book, he is not so much. Good luck to Jojo though and hopefully she didn’t ruin this big opportunity to find a decent guy on a bad one.

May 19, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Well, of course. The only thing I find weird is RS following up all this trash talk about both JoJo and “Rajahs” (think Aaron Roger’s State Farm commercial) being into it for the cash and prizes, is how he comes up with saying that JoJo will be the most successful Bachelorette yet.

I guess the only reason he can say that is that none of the Bachelorette’s were terribly successful. I would guess that Ali was the most successful Bachelorette since she did work on TV for a few years, and wrote a blog.

I personally don’t see it. JoJo is OK. She’s attractive and all, but I don’t really see anything special that would make her uber successful. I think she’s headed for Dancing with the Stars and/or Couples Therapy. That’s about it. I don’t know. Maybe I’m missing something. I think, if the crazies take offense to her pre-show chats with Rajahs, then she might take quite the trashing in social media. The leads can easily end up becoming social media pinatas.

11. smurfette22

May 19, 2016 at 1:41 PM

Did I miss something? When did Jojo break up an engagement? Was her ex Chad getting married when they met?

Either way, I feel like Jojo and Jordan are a perfect match. They both seem to be looking out for the same thing: themselves.

Kaitlyn got a ton of hate from her season, I just feel like Jojo is going to get even more than that.

12. LynnS

May 19, 2016 at 2:07 PM

I totally agree with you, Rob. I never thought JoJo had the “it” quality. I always saw her as a run of the mill contestant and Bachelorette. She doesn’t have an engaging personality, nor is she charming. Maybe once I see her as the Bachelorette I’ll change my mind, but I seriously doubt it.

13. may17

May 19, 2016 at 2:19 PM

Calling Luke Pell as the next Bachelor now lol

14. G K

May 19, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Angelfish – Caila was indeed announced as the new Bachelorette on March 14, 2016. I included the link to the article below. Then a few weeks later, Producers dropped Caila even AFTER some hometown intro filming had been done, and asked JoJo to replace her. In the end, Caila had no hard feelings and wished JoJo the best.

15. ia5238

May 19, 2016 at 8:46 PM

G K – Just FYI, Caila was not officially announced as the Bachelorette… US Weekly just thought they had the scoop. Third paragraph of the article to which you’ve linked states that “ABC declined to comment” for the story.

May 20, 2016 at 9:01 AM

Caila was the front runner right until the end because, normally, The Bachelorette doesn’t select an F2 like JoJo because of timing issues between ATFR and the beginning of taping. I think the show starts taping The Bachelorette just a few days after the live ATFR. First, it looks kinda bad for the “heartbroken” loser to suddenly move on and become the Bachelorette. And also shooting the promos and the prep involved for the lead would involve a tight timeframe. But, the show altered their approach, obviously because they think that JoJo has a lot more appeal than Caila. I personally didn’t see it with Caila and wondered in my comments why they wouldn’t go with the better choice of JoJo. Maybe it would be awkward for a second and it would inconvenient for the show’s prep efforts. None of those problems seemed insurmountable. But, the bottom line is, they wouldn’t go with an F2 unless there was a very clear advantage in doing so. They decided this time that there was such an advantage.
    Long story short, that’s why Caila was presumed to be the next Bachelorette…. until she wasn’t. Based on old formulas, it clearly was going to be Caila.

17. amelie

May 21, 2016 at 12:15 AM

What is all this crazy talk? Everybody knows ‘The Bachelor’ production staff go through all over the country and handpick only the country’s wittiest, honorable, wealthiest and most eligible bachelors. /end sarcasm

18. vessel

May 22, 2016 at 7:21 AM

@rob22 I’d say Jillian is most successful. She’s been on TV in Canada for years, and is now doing Love it or List it Vancouver, plus working as a pretty well known and in demand interior designer.

I think JoJo probably has more to her than most past Bachelorettes, but I wouldn’t put her future as confidently and a given as Steve does. I’m taking a wait and see approach until I see some of her edit, how her engagement plays out, and most importantly how she handles the media’s response.

19. canon

May 22, 2016 at 12:31 PM

So now we wonder if Chase or Luke will be the next Bachelor. I feel for JoJo. Robby looks like a better match for her, though we’ll have to see him on the show to see what he’s like. She, like Andi, is all about the sports dudes though so it’s no surprise she opted for the one w/ connection to pro football. It’s always kinda sad when you know the couple doesn’t have much chance at lasting. When are we getting the ep by eps? Show starts tomorrow! LOL

20. crushonspivey

May 23, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Mmmmm, JoJo. I think she is hot and her season will be entertaining because she will hooch it up at the right levels. Not overboard, but just enough.

Also, at the After the Final Rose taping, I’d love the lead to pull the Gladiator move and come out and just say “weren’t you entertained”. Because that is all I want from this show. It is my guilty pleasure. I do not watch any other reality TV. Just this one. So amuse me. And at least try to make me think there is a love story. So do it JoJo. I dare you.

Seems like another paint by the numbers season of the show to me. Can;t wait until they change the formula. Getting too predictable. They actually need to try to sell a love story next time, and start early on with the edit.

21. kim76

May 25, 2016 at 11:48 AM

His name is Jordon PALMER, not Rodgers!! Get it right! He is Carson Palmers younger brother…..ugghhh How can you be so careless about using the right name????

22. supersparklyday

May 30, 2016 at 4:27 AM

kim76 – quit drinking & posting!! His last name is NOT Palmer. Jesse Palmer’s season was years ago, get over it.

23. sporty3bellaaa

June 20, 2016 at 7:33 PM

Honestly, I think most of everything that is said about anyone on the show is bs and fake. Obviously Jordan is going to get so much hate because he is Aaron’s brother and he’s “there for fame”.

24. medavinci

June 27, 2016 at 5:44 PM

When I look at Jordan I see gay man with a bad nose job. He doesn’t look at all like his brother Carson. His nose job is so obvious…sorry to say he’s a loser… He does resemble Chase. I was getting them mixed up…but Chase looks like Taylor Swift’s ex, Calvin Harris, the DJ. I’m not feeling ay of them, and JoJo is a beautiful girl, but wait till the guys have to meet her crazy brothers and funny mother who likes to drink!

25. missannmcd

July 13, 2016 at 1:11 AM

“I think she’s getting the exact guy she deserves. I think they all do.”
    angelfish, thou art the wise one. Who a woman choses show how she values herself. Smart women do not ignore the signs or red flags. They stay in control of their lives.

26. feeder

July 19, 2016 at 12:12 AM

She wants to meet Jordon’s bro and hang with Olivia. That’s it.