Bachelorette JoJo Spoilers

(SPOILER): JoJo’s Final Four Breakdown and Is She Engaged?

Photo Credit: Twitter

Which brings us to a final two of Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers. You know it’s funny, when I heard a month ago and reported it was the “Jordan and JoJo” show I thought to myself, “Really? Two seasons in a row the winner was obvious halfway through the season and somehow I found out about it” after last season’s Ben and Lauren declaration. Well, the short answer to that question? Yes.

JoJo and Jordan are engaged.

Ohhhhh, but there’s so much more to that story, and that’s where I come in. As I’ve mentioned for the last month, there’s stuff that went on that I will not be able to prove, but I’m telling you, this is accurate. I think you know me well enough now to know that I just don’t run with any tip I get. I vet stuff out as best I can and report to you what I know to be true. So here’s a list of things about this season that will probably never even make your television screen when the show starts next week. In fact, I can almost guarantee they won’t.

1) Jordan and JoJo were talking to each other before the show began filming. Ok, not too hard to believe since US Weekly confirmed Jordan as a contestant 11 days before filming actually began, but still, none of the other guys were talking to JoJo, yet Jordan was. And her night 1 slobberfest all over him kinda lends a bit of credibility to that. Regardless, while it may not seem like a big deal to some, I guarantee if you ask all other 25 guys in the house now what they thought of that, they wouldn’t be too happy. Where it differs from Kaitlyn/Nick last season, is they turned that into a storyline. This season? Never comes up. That’s because they don’t want anyone thinking it was unfair, but sorry, that’s not a level playing field. Then again, the last thing this show is about is fairness, so maybe that doesn’t matter to anyone watching. But that’s where I say the show has become laughable because honestly, I don’t think they care anymore. Hell, they probably knew about it and encouraged it, just hoping it wouldn’t get out. Sorry, but people should know info like that, especially when the show most certainly won’t bring it up.

2) Jordan is a total dog and a player. I’m aware that a lot of guys go on this show (if not all) to be the next “Bachelor” or promote their brand, or help their career. We know this happens. But if there were EVER a guy who absolutely is there for career advancement, it’s Jordan Rodgers. Lets first take you to an interview his dad did with local Chico, CA television where he basically said his son doesn’t have a problem with the ladies and this would be good for his career:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Gee dad. Not too subtle.

However, more importantly, Jordan Rodgers was actually with another girl before he left for the show. Like, he was with her at her place the night before he left for filming. Not someone he was casually seeing, or occasionally dating. Someone who he had believing he wanted to be with her. Wow. That’s some serious power he has. Now, if this girl wants to come forward at some point and talk to the tabloids, that’s on her. My guess is she won’t from what I’ve gathered. She’s completely embarrassed by it all and can’t believe he did this. Jordan told her before he left that she was the one he wanted to be with, this was strictly a business decision and that they’d continue their relationship when he got back. He’s yet to contact her and he’s been back almost a week.

No, this girl is not Brittany Farrar. That’s his ex from a couple years ago. But get ready to hear her name a few times in the coming months. Tabloids will be knocking down her door. Ask her why their relationship ended and what she thinks of him. Yet another story there. Hell, ask the cast of “Pitch Perfect 2” what they thought of Jordan Rodgers. Brittany is Olivia Munn’s trainer (his brother Aaron’s girlfriend), and isn’t it convenient that just days after Jordan returned home from filming, both Brittany and Olivia posted pictures together on both their Instagrams, when they hadn’t posted any pics together in 4 months. There’s a reason for that. Aaron and Olivia know what happened with Jordan and Brittany, and needless to say, the fact they remained friends with her and Aaron and Jordan don’t have much of a relationship pretty much gives you the answer you need.

If you want to add more, there’s yet another girl out there that Jordan has constantly been hitting up until the day he left for filming about hooking up with, even though he knew she’s had a boyfriend the whole time and she wouldn’t give him the time of day. Never stopped him from trying though.

You might say, “Steve, plenty of guys are dating/hooking up with someone before they leave for the show. What’s the big deal?” Yeah, but how many of them have actually won and gotten engaged at the end? I can think of one, and that was Ed, and we know how that relationship with Jillian ended (Well maybe 2. Jef was no saint either). Jillian for a year stuck by Ed, didn’t want to believe his playboy ways, then after everything was all said and done, came out and admitted she basically should’ve paid more attention and she just thought she could change him. She just didn’t want to believe it because she wanted to make it work. I’m telling you right now, Jordan Rodgers will be the most talked about contestant in the tabloids as we get deeper into the season, because I think a lot of these girls are going to run to the tabloids and trash him. And from everything I hear, Jordan is quite the charmer. I’m guaranteeing a lot of you will be charmed by him in the first episode. He does have a way about him where I can totally see why JoJo (and others) are buying what he’s selling. I’m sure JoJo is in her state of bliss right now, and she’s just gonna say it’s jealous haters out there trying to bring them down, but really? After the relationship she admitted she had with her ex Chad in the past and what he put her through, is this really the guy you want to be engaged to? Be careful what you wish for.

3. Jordan’s goal was to be the “Bachelor.” Yeah, they all want to be the “Bachelor.” Nothing new there. However, Jordan made it known to those close to him that his plan going in to the season was to get as far as he can, then eliminate himself (all while making himself look good), so he could be the “Bachelor.” That’s why I said a month ago there’s two narratives going on. I was waiting to see if Jordan was actually gonna go through with this. So it was either gonna be 1) The guy JoJo was talking to before the season and had immediately fallen for was basically just playing her so he could be the “Bachelor” and was gonna leave her high and dry or 2) He wouldn’t go through with it and they’d end up together. It ended up being #2. The reason for him not going through with it? He realizes how much better he’ll look with JoJo as an engaged couple. Magazine covers, media appearances, a boost in social media, etc.

I don’t know JoJo. But when it comes to stuff like this, this is stuff she needs to know. I highly doubt that Jordan informed her of any of this during the show, so here I am. I’m 100% positive she won’t listen to me, or thinks I’m making it up, or I have some vendetta against Jordan, etc. Couldn’t be further from the truth. I don’t know the guy. I could care less. But for years on this site, my job is to inform the audience about stuff that goes on behind the scenes and stuff the show doesn’t want you to know. And when he’s a major player on this season (pun intended), and the guy that I’ve been told over and over and over again for the last month is complete dog, a total skirt chaser, and is absolutely on the show to gain notoriety, I feel this is something that should be known not only to the masses, but to JoJo herself.

Hey, there might even be a part of JoJo that doesn’t even care. Remember, her ex Chad said they were together after she got back from Ben’s filming and she led him to believe they were going to work it out – until they didn’t. Not to mention the rumors about JoJo talking to Nick Viall while Ben’s season was airing, which I’ve come to find out were absolutely true. Not sure how serious it was, but they absolutely were talking, they had met up, but then the “Bachelorette” gig happens, and it’s “see ya.” Now knowing she was also talking to Jordan before the season? Geez. Where does someone find the time for all this?

Some of you might look at all this and say, “Yeah, but that’s all in the past. Jordan got on the show, was blown away by JoJo, fell in love with her, so it shouldn’t matter.” And hey, you know what? Maybe you’re right. Maybe every wild oat this guy sowed before leaving for filming is out of his system, and now he’s a one woman man for the rest of his life. You absolutely have every right to believe that. You’d be a blind fool to, but you still have the right. I absolutely think the opposite, I think the guy is an opportunist, he took advantage of it, and he will ride this as long he can with her. Too many people have told me his motives for me not to believe that’s what’s happening here. So she’s either along for the ride with him, or she’ll come to her senses and realize this is not about them, it’s about him, and she’ll make the right decision eventually. But boy is he sure gonna charm the pants off her for these next 11 weeks. That’s his game. Ask around.

So maybe JoJo and Jordan are the perfect couple for this and they’re playing all of us. Hell if I know. I’ve heard mixed reaction when it comes to JoJo and her motives, but that’s really nothing new. Doesn’t make her a bad person. ALL these leads take the gig because they know it can lead to something bigger and better in the future. She’s no different than the rest of them. I don’t think JoJo will flip another house the rest of her life, because she won’t need to. I have a feeling she’ll have the most successful post- “Bachelorette” career of anyone who ever had that role. That’s my honest opinion. She just has “it.” But just after hearing all this stuff about Jordan, I hope JoJo has developed some thick skin because she’s gonna have to put up with a sh** ton of tabloid coverage blasting this guy in the next few months. I’m sure she’ll stand by him and choose to believe the stories aren’t true, but really? You think every single one of these girls is just gonna be making stuff up about the guy? Horrible way to start a relationship. Like I said, be careful JoJo. You’re in for one bumpy ride.

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. tiffer7497

May 19, 2016 at 10:06 AM

Jo Jo loves those good looking bad boys. Unfortunately those guys are horrible at relationships. Jordan will have probably cheated on Jo Jo with multiple women by the time the finale airs. I give it 3 months tops. Too bad.

2. lein1210

May 19, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Seriously, she was talking to Nick as well. What is the attraction to this guy? He is slimy and not attractive at all.

3. cjscjs711

May 19, 2016 at 10:27 AM

I hope JoJo is reading Andi’s book right now, because it sounds like that could be her one day. If she’s naive. Maybe she’s just in this for the publicity boost, too, and figures he’s the most enjoyable of the bunch to ride the wave with.

I’m not surprised at all that the show looks the other way when contestants have met or talked before the show. The matchmaking part is clearly not the top priority for them, otherwise they’d choose more compatible people and especially people who live within commuting distance of the lead. But they also must know that those continuing relationships give the show some credibility and that six weeks, on their timetable, is not enough time to build any semblance of a lasting relationship. Yes it kind of rigs the contest or stacks the deck in one guy’s favor but – winning!

4. jennifers1

May 19, 2016 at 10:30 AM

This information is so shocking. Ppffftt.

5. angelfish

May 19, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Caila was never announced as Bachelorette in the media. Where did that news clip get the WRONG information and then televise it? It would be different if she had been announced then had to back out, but JoJo was officially announced from the beginning. What idiots!

I think she’s getting the exact guy she deserves. I think they all do.

6. samkwa

May 19, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Dang, sounds like Jojo and Jordan have a lot in common. Maybe some will think Chad deserved what Jojo did to him.. fair enough. I find people capable of doing vindictive things, even for payback, to be heartless. Funny she was also meeting Nick. Good grief.

I suppose Jordan and Jojo have completely fallen in love despite the baggage and issues they both have.

7. angelfish

May 19, 2016 at 11:23 AM

So we have 2 people desperate for limelight, recognition and loads of cash, attention & freebies.
    Sounds like a typical reality show couple. Because I can’t imagine anybody here really and truly thinks either are looking for a marriage partner. I mean, seriously.

8. reeses

May 19, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Jojo broke up an engagement as she slept with the groom to be. Feeling sorry for someone who is also a player? Don’t think so.

9. bpjones88

May 19, 2016 at 12:50 PM

I emailed reality steve last year because I felt like Andi and Jojo had a lot of the same mannerisms, and even sometimes I would hear jojo talk on Ben’s season and if I wasn’t looking at the TV I would have sworn it was Andi. Its seeming all too familiar that she is now engaged to a ball players brother, probably hoping for that glamorous and exciting lifestyle the family may have to offer. Josh seemed to have a lot of charm as well, although I did meet him in Tampa about a year ago and he seemed very friendly. According to Andi’s new book, he is not so much. Good luck to Jojo though and hopefully she didn’t ruin this big opportunity to find a decent guy on a bad one.

May 19, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Well, of course. The only thing I find weird is RS following up all this trash talk about both JoJo and “Rajahs” (think Aaron Roger’s State Farm commercial) being into it for the cash and prizes, is how he comes up with saying that JoJo will be the most successful Bachelorette yet.

I guess the only reason he can say that is that none of the Bachelorette’s were terribly successful. I would guess that Ali was the most successful Bachelorette since she did work on TV for a few years, and wrote a blog.

I personally don’t see it. JoJo is OK. She’s attractive and all, but I don’t really see anything special that would make her uber successful. I think she’s headed for Dancing with the Stars and/or Couples Therapy. That’s about it. I don’t know. Maybe I’m missing something. I think, if the crazies take offense to her pre-show chats with Rajahs, then she might take quite the trashing in social media. The leads can easily end up becoming social media pinatas.

11. smurfette22

May 19, 2016 at 1:41 PM

Did I miss something? When did Jojo break up an engagement? Was her ex Chad getting married when they met?

Either way, I feel like Jojo and Jordan are a perfect match. They both seem to be looking out for the same thing: themselves.

Kaitlyn got a ton of hate from her season, I just feel like Jojo is going to get even more than that.

12. LynnS

May 19, 2016 at 2:07 PM

I totally agree with you, Rob. I never thought JoJo had the “it” quality. I always saw her as a run of the mill contestant and Bachelorette. She doesn’t have an engaging personality, nor is she charming. Maybe once I see her as the Bachelorette I’ll change my mind, but I seriously doubt it.

13. may17

May 19, 2016 at 2:19 PM

Calling Luke Pell as the next Bachelor now lol

14. G K

May 19, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Angelfish – Caila was indeed announced as the new Bachelorette on March 14, 2016. I included the link to the article below. Then a few weeks later, Producers dropped Caila even AFTER some hometown intro filming had been done, and asked JoJo to replace her. In the end, Caila had no hard feelings and wished JoJo the best.

15. ia5238

May 19, 2016 at 8:46 PM

G K – Just FYI, Caila was not officially announced as the Bachelorette… US Weekly just thought they had the scoop. Third paragraph of the article to which you’ve linked states that “ABC declined to comment” for the story.

May 20, 2016 at 9:01 AM

Caila was the front runner right until the end because, normally, The Bachelorette doesn’t select an F2 like JoJo because of timing issues between ATFR and the beginning of taping. I think the show starts taping The Bachelorette just a few days after the live ATFR. First, it looks kinda bad for the “heartbroken” loser to suddenly move on and become the Bachelorette. And also shooting the promos and the prep involved for the lead would involve a tight timeframe. But, the show altered their approach, obviously because they think that JoJo has a lot more appeal than Caila. I personally didn’t see it with Caila and wondered in my comments why they wouldn’t go with the better choice of JoJo. Maybe it would be awkward for a second and it would inconvenient for the show’s prep efforts. None of those problems seemed insurmountable. But, the bottom line is, they wouldn’t go with an F2 unless there was a very clear advantage in doing so. They decided this time that there was such an advantage.
    Long story short, that’s why Caila was presumed to be the next Bachelorette…. until she wasn’t. Based on old formulas, it clearly was going to be Caila.

17. amelie

May 21, 2016 at 12:15 AM

What is all this crazy talk? Everybody knows ‘The Bachelor’ production staff go through all over the country and handpick only the country’s wittiest, honorable, wealthiest and most eligible bachelors. /end sarcasm

18. vessel

May 22, 2016 at 7:21 AM

@rob22 I’d say Jillian is most successful. She’s been on TV in Canada for years, and is now doing Love it or List it Vancouver, plus working as a pretty well known and in demand interior designer.

I think JoJo probably has more to her than most past Bachelorettes, but I wouldn’t put her future as confidently and a given as Steve does. I’m taking a wait and see approach until I see some of her edit, how her engagement plays out, and most importantly how she handles the media’s response.

19. canon

May 22, 2016 at 12:31 PM

So now we wonder if Chase or Luke will be the next Bachelor. I feel for JoJo. Robby looks like a better match for her, though we’ll have to see him on the show to see what he’s like. She, like Andi, is all about the sports dudes though so it’s no surprise she opted for the one w/ connection to pro football. It’s always kinda sad when you know the couple doesn’t have much chance at lasting. When are we getting the ep by eps? Show starts tomorrow! LOL

20. crushonspivey

May 23, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Mmmmm, JoJo. I think she is hot and her season will be entertaining because she will hooch it up at the right levels. Not overboard, but just enough.

Also, at the After the Final Rose taping, I’d love the lead to pull the Gladiator move and come out and just say “weren’t you entertained”. Because that is all I want from this show. It is my guilty pleasure. I do not watch any other reality TV. Just this one. So amuse me. And at least try to make me think there is a love story. So do it JoJo. I dare you.

Seems like another paint by the numbers season of the show to me. Can;t wait until they change the formula. Getting too predictable. They actually need to try to sell a love story next time, and start early on with the edit.

21. kim76

May 25, 2016 at 11:48 AM

His name is Jordon PALMER, not Rodgers!! Get it right! He is Carson Palmers younger brother…..ugghhh How can you be so careless about using the right name????

22. supersparklyday

May 30, 2016 at 4:27 AM

kim76 – quit drinking & posting!! His last name is NOT Palmer. Jesse Palmer’s season was years ago, get over it.

23. sporty3bellaaa

June 20, 2016 at 7:33 PM

Honestly, I think most of everything that is said about anyone on the show is bs and fake. Obviously Jordan is going to get so much hate because he is Aaron’s brother and he’s “there for fame”.

24. medavinci

June 27, 2016 at 5:44 PM

When I look at Jordan I see gay man with a bad nose job. He doesn’t look at all like his brother Carson. His nose job is so obvious…sorry to say he’s a loser… He does resemble Chase. I was getting them mixed up…but Chase looks like Taylor Swift’s ex, Calvin Harris, the DJ. I’m not feeling ay of them, and JoJo is a beautiful girl, but wait till the guys have to meet her crazy brothers and funny mother who likes to drink!

25. missannmcd

July 13, 2016 at 1:11 AM

“I think she’s getting the exact guy she deserves. I think they all do.”
    angelfish, thou art the wise one. Who a woman choses show how she values herself. Smart women do not ignore the signs or red flags. They stay in control of their lives.

26. feeder

July 19, 2016 at 12:12 AM

She wants to meet Jordon’s bro and hang with Olivia. That’s it.