The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo

(EXCLUSIVE) Grant Kemp and Jordan Rodgers Exes Speak Out

Photo Credit: ABC

Which now brings us to Jordan. Keep this in mind when reading these Jordan emails: none of these emails are from Brittany Farrar, his ex that he’s referred to in the show from two years ago, nor are any of these from the girl he was with the night before he left for filming. Brittany hasn’t spoken on the subject since her IG post the night of the premiere, and the girl he was with leading up til leaving for filming wants no part of any of this. She’s too embarrassed she fell for his BS. Here’s a taste of what’s been emailed to me about Jordan since the show started.

Obviously, there are those that will find what Jordan’s exes are saying more relevant than what Grant’s exes are saying because, well, I’d say Jordan is a tad more important to the season, don’t you think? If Grant leaves BIP with someone, then they can determine if that’s someone they really want to get involved with. But for the sake of fairness, and to show that I’m not just pouncing on Jordan and everyone else is innocent, the Grant stuff was included. Lets also not forget there is still the whole Robby Hayes story I reported back when he was a contestant that he broke up with his ex of 4 years as he was being courted by the show. We see JoJo bring this up during his hometown date which Robby of course denies. However, he’s lying as well. There may be more to that story in the coming weeks. So here you go with 4 emails from Jordan’s exes. Some of them quite recent.
______________________________________________________________

Email #1

**** ********* <****er@gmail.com>
May 23 at 5:43 PM

To: steve@realitysteve.com

Steve,

I can confirm 100% what you’re saying is the truth about Jordan being a “skirt chaser”, “player” etc. I met Jordan off a dating website, Raya, over November and we completely hit it off (as much as you can via text and FaceTime) he seemed SO fame hungry! He doesn’t really have an actual job, it seemed as if he was jumping around from “project to project”. Although he seemed like extremely nice guy, he also seemed so desperate to find a girl. And someone as handsome and charming as he is, really shouldn’t have an issue, right? When I wasn’t being as responsive and saying I didn’t really feel right coming to visit him in Nashville (little weird, no?) He would send me these long text messages about how he’s never felt this way about a girl before. (Guessing he says that to every girl?) I found it a little weird and creepy given I’ve never actually met this guy, so I ended up telling him it would never work due to distance. When I heard he was on the bachelorette I texted him and one of his responses was “I’ll never know what happened to us and why we could never work out” and that was it. PUH-LEEZE.

I find it hysterical he’s on the bachelorette and assuming he won? Jeesh, fame hungry little man. I wish him and Jojo the best of luck but she needs to be careful and take it slow with him. True colors always show in the end.

I’m sure you’ll be getting so many e-mails like this…
______________________________________________________________

Email #2

********** *********** <*****************61@gmail.com>
May 23 at 5:51 PM

To: Steve@RealitySteve.com

First of all, sorry for the lame email and name. While I trust that whatever I send you (whether you use it or not) my name will remain confidential, didn’t want to risk it for the sake of not embarrassing my friend who has no idea i am doing this 🙂

My friend ****** dated Jordan on and off for almost 2 years. They met while she was filming Pitch Perfect 2. I have lots of info that just show how much of a dog he is if you are interested. I would rather it go on your site than some magazine.

JordanPP

When I immediately emailed this person back and said I’d heard that Jordan cheated on Brittany during filming of “Pitch Perfect 2” (which Brittany pretty much confirmed with her IG post the night of the premiere), this person immediately emailed back with this…

********** *********** <*****************61@gmail.com>
May 23 at 6:30 PM

To: Steve

Whaaaa?! I know for a fact he told her that he had just broken up with Brittany 2 weeks before he got to Baton Rogue to film. I remember this because a few days after she met him at filming, she told me about meeting him and how she was very much smitten. I of course went to stalk his instagram to learn about him. When I did that, I saw old photos with him and this “blonde girl” aka brittany. I immediately text ****** with a “but does he has a gf?…” and she told me they had broken up a couple weeks back.

So, long story short, if Jordan was indeed still with Brittany, he definitely did not tell ****** that, and she 100% is not the girl to get involved with a guy if he is being unfaithful.

I emailed back three days later once the week had died down telling her I still didn’t know what I was going to do with the emails yet, but that I appreciated her input. The response…

********** *********** <*****************61@gmail.com>
May 30 at 9:58 PM

To: Steve

No worries! I can’t wait to see what you do with all the information. I am dying to read 🙂

I find it hilarious Jordan received the first impression rose since the first time I met him (****** brought him home in ********* to meet her family and her friends) he spent the entire time sitting in silence while I had to ask him questions. He didn’t give a sh** about getting to know any of ******’s friends.

1. sarajuliet

June 14, 2016 at 10:30 AM

I guess this illustrates the ultimate problem of dating without being in reality — phones, internet, knowing friends, etc. Thanks for sharing, I hope JoJo thinks and starts to question her reality a little bit…

2. nsawyer10

June 14, 2016 at 11:40 AM

I have to say I feel kind of naive for being shocked that Jordan has been back on this dating app AFTER filming. You would think he’d lay low until at least ATFR!

3. samkwa

June 14, 2016 at 12:09 PM

I don’t mean to be offensive, but I have yet to see what is so charming about Jordan (or Grant) on the show. When Jojo asked Jordan for validation at the pool party, she was eating up his response without hesitation. To me, he responded like a high schooler without an ounce of genuine intent. I’m not an old/wise soul. I’m in my 20’s. The only thing I can think of is that these women, including Jojo, are drawn in by his name and what they believe to be his status. But maybe I’m too realistic and/or judgmental so I don’t get it.

4. yellowcrayon

June 14, 2016 at 1:15 PM

Some of the stuff you’ve heard about the people on that list is “scary” but you can’t tell us? Come on, Steve.

5. yellowcrayon

June 14, 2016 at 1:31 PM

I hope you didn’t wake the bad-boy player sympathizers. Anyone who leads another person or multiple people to believe something when it’s nothing but an ego-boost is a d-bag. Screw around if you want to lead that single life, just be honest about it. Don’t screw with people emotionally.

6. chrisoulaf

June 14, 2016 at 1:32 PM

Shocker!? Are people really surprised that a very attractive Vanderbilt scholar is playing the field? His own father was taped saying that Jordan was clearly out to land a sports commentator gig and that was when Caila was supposed to be the Bachelorette. I found the emails comical – he didn’t do anything that most hot guys in their twenties do. Where’s the bombshell?

7. thisshow

June 14, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Welp. It sure will be comical on ATFR either way.

8. angelfish

June 14, 2016 at 2:00 PM

I have to agree that in the general scheme of life events, a couple of guys cheating on some gullible girls is pretty commonplace. And the girls (and yes, I use that term deliberately) that kept taking them back just proved that they would take anything, if the guy was attractive.

People treat us the way we ALLOW them to treat us. Each of those girls made their choices. I really can’t dredge up much sympathy for any of these people, as that’s going out to the folks in Orlando right now.

9. purplerayne

June 14, 2016 at 4:48 PM

Its sad that the behavior of Grant and Jordan is not so shocking to me. Ive had THREE friends within past few years that have all had the guys who they were seriously dating, either admit they were married, engaged OR getting engaged. You would think in the age of social media these guys would be afraid to live double lives, but nope, douche bags have zero fear.

No, i dont think any of these girls are to blame. yes, they failed to read the signs and ignored obvious red flags because of love/lust/desperation, BUT that doesnt mean they deserved what they got. In the end, if you ask a guy point blank if the two of you are exclusive and he says yes, you have no choice but to believe him and try to make it. Its unfortunate that we have to be so skeptical of everything and everyone.

Losing a bit of respect for Jojo based on who her final two are. The type of guy she is attracted doesn scream commitment. to She’s either not ready to be married and is doing this just for fame OR she’s naive, in which case, she definitely shouldnt be gettting married. Cant feel sorry for her. She had opportunity to research Jordan prior to the show and was blinded by his abs and potentially high profile status.

10. cd12

June 14, 2016 at 5:02 PM

I don’t think the emailers asked for sympathy. I am however glad they came forward. Their choices, their lives. I also do not sympathize with Jojo as it was clear she honed in on the “famous” one. It is even more apparent to me they were in contact prior to filming. I guess Jojo shouldn’t have played games with her ex Chad only to dump him when she got the gig. Now that these exes have thrown a wrench into things, I wonder if the showmance carries on, or tptb plan a breakup special.

11. Serpephone

June 14, 2016 at 5:11 PM

y’all girls are funny… I been there done that… and that type of guy NEVER changes! (YES CAPS LOCK)… there are people on many levels and angles… but if you really and honestly are looking for a long term kinda guy, you gotta BE MORE SELECTIVE… playas be playin… (yes, even my brazenly handsome son…)

12. kimmyfromdablock

June 14, 2016 at 5:27 PM

I logged, read the headline and immediately set up for some juicy gossip.

Instead what I found was a kind of she said/she said that doesn’t really interest me.

Why would you trust any guy who goes on this show anyway? There are maybe 2 or 3 guys/girls on any one season who are there for legitimate reasons.

BORING…….

13. cjscjs711

June 14, 2016 at 7:28 PM

First notice Steve seems to assume JoJo is serious about this guy. If the stories about her ex-Chad are true, she and Jordan may be like two peas in a pod. If she’s in this to build her brand, how sad if she were to choose a Right Reasons guy. He would be hurt just like Whitney was by Cris Soules.

Typical dbag stories that come from these bar or online dating scenarios. Typical easy come easy go. That’s why I always advise friends who are seeing whereabouts red flags, erratic calling patterns not to waste any more time if girl wants a family and marriage. Dating does NOT get easier with age as more and more of the good guys get snapped up in marriage. Like in musical chairs, don’t dally too long…

Maybe hope she can get her exChad back. We don’t know enough about her real situation to give good advice though.

June 15, 2016 at 7:54 AM

I largely agree with Kimmy. The one thing that was a bit juicy was the alleged fact that Jordan supposedly reactivated his online dating account & started looking around. But, no screen shots are provided (that would have been something) with an explanation that screen shots would get them banned. Maybe. I don’t know how this all works, but I’m not sure an app would have the ability to even know when a screen shot had been taken. Feels a little fishy. You’d have to fully trust that there is more info that wasn’t revealed that would validate this accusation.

Anyway, it turns into a she said/he can’t say type of thing. Very one sided. Someone with an ax to grind, say an ex-gf (oh, they’re never bitter), could say whatever they wanted. There are always two sides to any story and we’re only getting one side.

So, I’m not saying that Jordan and Grant aren’t players or saying they’re great guys. Grant certainly had some overlap of his long term relationships and ended them poorly. But, truth be told, isn’t that the case with most long term relationships that end? They start going downhill & then one, or both, find someone else. Pretty garden variety stuff. I don’t condone the lying, of course. The only “right” way to deal with a breakup is to actually breakup first before exploring anything else. But truly how many relationships ending are that pure? Even then, will the ex really feel a lot better that they got dumped “honestly”? Probably they’d still feel like they were blindsided & would still be bitter. I don’t recall too many “ideal” breakups that I experienced. They were just different levels of bad. There were always hurt feelings & drama.

I accept that Rajahs is a player & is a terrible boyfriend. I don’t see anything long term with JoJo and him. I think that’s pretty obvious. But, on this show, is that really news at this point? It’s not like this show attracts a lot of boy scouts and real love stories. And the show is built around drama and conflict with a fake love story construct to hold everything together. Yawn. Either there’s not much there or RS is holding back on the good stuff.

15. medavinci

June 17, 2016 at 9:02 AM

Sorry but they are both creepy and Jordan looks so gay!