Bachelor in Paradise 3

“Bachelor in Paradise 3” Episode-by-Episode Spoilers

Photo Credit: ABC

Episode 1: (Women asking dates, guys give out roses)

Women (9): Emily, Haley, Amanda, Jubilee, Lace, Izzy, Sarah, Carly, and Leah.
Men (7): Evan, Grant, Chad, Daniel, Vinny, Nick, and Jared.

Dates:

-Leah with Nick
-Jubilee with Jared
-Nick with Amanda

Rose Ceremony:

Nick gave his rose to Amanda
Grant to Lace
Evan to Carly
Vinny to Izzy
Daniel to Sarah
Jared gives rose to Emily over Jubilee and Leah.

Eliminated this episode: Chad booted off the show for being a belligerent drunk. Jubilee Sharpe and Leah Block don’t receive roses.

Episode 2: (Men asking dates, women give out roses)

Men (9): Evan, Grant, Nick, Jared, Daniel, and Vinny. The 3 guys entering are: Josh Murray (Andi’s season), Christian Bishop (JoJo’s season), and Brandon Andreen (Des’ season).
Women (7): Emily, Haley, Amanda, Izzy, Leah, Lace, Sarah, and Carly.

Dates:

Josh takes Amanda
Christian takes Sarah

Brandon takes Haley. The twins actually did a swap out in the middle of the date where Emily came in and took her place trying to fool Brandon. I think it worked.

Evan is given a date card and he takes out Carly. I think their date had something to do with a setting a world record for kissing. Kinda like Sean Lowe & Lesley Murphy’s 1-on-1.

Rose Ceremony:

Sarah gives her rose to Daniel
Carly to Evan
Amanda to Josh
Lace to Grant
Izzy to Vinny
Emily to Jared
Haley to Nick (over Christian and Brandon)

Eliminated this episode: Christian Bishop and Brandon Andreen.

Episode 3: (Women asking dates, men give out roses)

Women (10): Izzy, Haley, Emily, Lace, Amanda, Carly, and Sarah. The 3 new girls entering are: Caila Quinn (Ben’s season), Jen Saviano (Ben’s season), Ashley Iaconetti (Chris’ season, BIP 2).
Men (7): Grant, Evan, Nick, Josh, Vinny, Daniel, and Jared.

Dates:

Caila with Jared
Jen with Nick
Ashley with Jared

During this episode, Ashley had a long talk with Jared to clear things up about their relationship and basically decide that they’re just friends.

Rose Ceremony:

Grant give his rose to Lace
Josh to Amanda
Nick to Jen
Evan to Carly
Jared to Caila
Vinny to Izzy
Daniel to the twins over Sarah and Ashley.

Ashley leaves after not getting a rose, but then comes back about 30 minutes later asking for a second chance, and it’s given to her because, well, they didn’t bring Ashley I. on this show to appear in one episode.

Eliminated this episode: Sarah Herron.

1. purplerayne

July 11, 2016 at 1:25 PM

I cant believe I’m writing this…but based on spoilers, Nick comes out of this show looking like the rational, normal one. After proposing to Kaitlyn and falling for Andi, he finally showed restraint! 🙂 Looking forward to watching Josh’s anger and self indignation emerge on camera. He doesnt seem like someone who is okay with critical feedback LOL

2. crushonspivey

July 11, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Only 1 episode of Chad equals a craptastic season. This show was already pretty much extremely dull as it is anyway, so I expect more of the same with this.

But it does sounds like Nick and Josh got paid for playing ball, so congrats to them on the nice pay days.

3. cjscjs711

July 11, 2016 at 6:25 PM

Sounds like Josh didn’t rehabilitate himself too well.

Jubilee and Chad were the two most interesting characters to me; sorry to see them go so soon and Chad so badly. Well, 31st least there won’t be any more rants from Steve about him….

4. missannmcd

July 12, 2016 at 11:35 PM

After watching episode/week 6 today, I have noticed that Jojo really leads these guys on! Geez, Alex was aware of the “pity rose” he and James got so how did he let himself think he was still around b/c he somehow still had a chance?! Because she played him! I think maybe her ego is getting a little fat now…Anyway, I heard Chris H on Gottleib basically giving away the ending by saying how pumped up Jojo has been about Jordan from the get.

5. toxica

August 2, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Thanks to your spoilers I don’t have to watch BIP! I barely made it to the end of JoJo’s season tbh, all her guys were really boring and the whole Chad storyline really annoyed me. This show is getting worse and worse, or maybe it’s just that I’m less able to cope with all the billsh*t they keep feeding us.
    Thanks for the episode by episode spoilers.

6. marcyrunkle

August 2, 2016 at 9:22 PM

“They suckered three people into proposing in a matter of weeks. Unreal.”

I see what you did there…

7. as331

August 8, 2016 at 8:52 PM

What’s up with Carly and Evan?? As of now she seems totally grossed out by him and the promo for the next episode reveals she wants to break it off with him.. soo how the hell do they end up engaged, how does this all turn around?? *Too impatient/ confused/ weirded out to wait and see how it happens*

8. lb2186

August 10, 2016 at 1:01 PM

I do want to say while in Nashville I was swiping left and right on Bumble and Evan popped up on the screen. I am not saying that he and Carly are not engaged because his account could be inactive or he deleted the app but I did find it very interesting.

Or it could be a catfish situation. I did take a screen shot of the bumble page.