I’ve told you many times that I can, at times, have a horrible memory. For those that watched last Thursday night’s live chat, what did I tell people to remind me of? I told them to remind me to upload the video from two weeks ago of the 2nd Annual Reality Steve Trivia Contest we had at my party. Someone emailed me that night like right after the show to remind me – and I still forgot. But then yesterday someone reminded me again that I forgot to upload it, so I did it immediately and here we are. Finally, you have your video you can play along with. As mentioned, I’m pretty sure this will become an annual party that is open to anyone and everyone. All you have to do is find a way to get to Vegas every year. And there will be a Trivia Contest every year as well. I think I might do a different hotel next year and even possibly make it bigger than it has been the last two years. Last year, we had 48 people attend. This year I believe the exact total was 59. Only 4 people didn’t end up showing, so that’s good. I guess it’ll all depend on the response when I put it out there next year. It will either be around my birthday at the end of May, or it’ll be around the ending of “Bachelorette” season, so end of July/beginning of August. I’ll keep you updated.
So even though these questions are much easier to read because you can google the answers, here were the questions to this year’s test. The number in parentheses were how much each question was worth in points. Although I screwed up question #12. The first answer was “How many girls named Lauren on Ben’s season,” (worth 1 point), then “name them” (worth 3 points). What I forgot was there were 4 Lauren’s on Ben’s season, so technically that question should’ve been worth 5 points. Didn’t affect the outcome, since the first and second place finishers both got the same amount right for that question. So if you want to play along, here were the questions:
1. Who was the drunk guy who got removed from the show the first night on Kaitlyn’s season?
2. (5) Name every location they visited in Ben’s season that wasn’t California?
3. (3) On Brad 2.0, on the group date in the episode before hometowns, 3 girls were part of a bikini photo shoot for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. Who were they?
4. Usually on the Bachelorette, they head to an east coast state before they start their travels overseas. What state did they travel to before heading to Europe on Andi’s season?
5. There is one contestant who was a first night eliminatee on the “Bachelor” then in that same year, was sent home the first night on “Bachelor Pad.” Who was it?
6. True or False: On Kaitlyn’s season, they visited 3 countries during the season.
7. What duo won season 2 of “Bachelor Pad?”
8. (2) What comedic duo appeared on the first 1-on-1 date for Ben’s season? Bonus: Who was the date with?
9. Which twin was Olivia on the 2-on-1 date where she got left on the island?
10. (2) There have been 3 seasons where the show went to Thailand. Obviously we know JoJo’s. Name the other two.
11. True or False: I have been on a date with a former “Bachelor” contestant.
12. (4) How many girls named Lauren were on Ben’s season? What were their names?
13. Who was the last final 2 guy on the “Bachelorette” who was not let go before the final rose ceremony?
14. True or False? In the last 10 Bachelor & Bachelorette seasons, Juan Pablo is the only person to not get engaged at the end.
15. (7) Kaitlyn had 7 guys whose names started with J. Name as many as you can.
How’d you do? Now without cheating, how do you think you did? The video below is me reading off the answers to all the questions, so if anyone really wants to take the time and pretend they didn’t cheat and match themselves up against who won, email me and let me know how you did. Although I probably won’t believe you anyway ha ha.
The winning team at the party got 20 points. Second place got 19 1/2 because for Question #8, they only answered “Kevin Hart” for the comedic duo. They needed to get both guys right. Hope you enjoyed that, and thanks again to everyone who came out that weekend. It was a lot of fun.
Also, get your Dr. Reality Steve emails in today. Right now, we have one. That just isn’t suitable dammit. Lets at least try and get to 4 or 5 can we? Is six asking too much?