Bachelor in Paradise 4

Arie as the “Bachelor” & More on the Robby and Amanda Story (With Pictures)

Photo Credit: ABC

The BIP finale takes a back seat today. At least most of it. Sorry. Maybe I’ll float some thoughts tomorrow but the “Bachelor” announcement and the Robby/Amanda stuff is bigger news since I haven’t posted since last Wednesday. So lets get to the fun times that that is “As the World Turns Starring Robby Hayes and Amanda Stanton.” This all started back at the very beginning of August when I wrote this post on August 1st, where a person attending the Zac Brown Band concert at Coors Field on Saturday night July 29th, sat two rows behind Robby and a mystery woman at the time. That woman is Lindsey Duke (IG: linds_duke). The woman sitting two rows behind them contacted Amanda, told her Lindsey and Robby were all over each other the whole concert making out, she had photos and video, and that she’d send them to her, which she did. Should Amanda have immediately cut this guy once she saw the pics? Yes. Did she? No. But it still doesn’t change the fact he cheated, which denied up on the stage during the finale taping, and denied again when he took to Twitter last night:

To which Amanda responded with this:

Of course Josh had to chime in with this afterwards, which he of course since deleted since he seems to have perfected that:

Like, if Amanda is calling Josh out or Josh is doing an interview and is asked about Amanda, then yes, he has every right to comment on her. But he didn’t HAVE to chime in here. He just couldn’t help himself. I mean Jesus Christ, he JUST did an interview basically saying how thankful he was that she was with Robby and he didn’t have to deal with her anymore, and the second Robby is taking his thoughts to social media, there’s Josh fanning the flames. He can’t help himself. But whatever. Lets get back to the issue at hand, which is the cheating allegation from Denver that the twins called Robby out for which we talked about on this site after it happened.

Amanda I guess had had enough last night and just decided to post the picture I had seen back when it happened:

The fact she threw Taylor’s line in there kinda made it that much better, no? Anyway, now that Amanda certainly doesn’t have an issue posting it, here’s the rest that you knew would make its way back to me. The video doesn’t show much in terms of kissing, but it’s clear what is happening here:

All we’re doing right now is establishing what happened on July 29th at the concert. They can go back and forth on whatever happened in their relationship and what not, but he got up on stage during the finale reunion taping, and then again on Twitter last night, saying he was in Colorado for business and that he never cheated. If you can honestly look at those three pictures and say, “Nope. Doesn’t look like he was cheating to me. Looks like he was really carrying on an intellectual conversation with Lindsey Duke, a girl he previously had a past with,” then I can unequivocally say you might not be that smart. Or you’re a Robby apologist and don’t want to believe anything negative about the guy. I can see what’s happening here. You can see what’s happening here. Amanda can see what’s happening here. Anyone with half a brain can see what’s happening here. Except for Robby apparently. Robby was given these photos and STILL had the nerve to sit up there and say he didn’t cheat on stage and on his Twitter last night. Like, I don’t know what type of delusion this guy is under, but that’s some serious denial. Like, high level narcissism.

And is it just me, or is exactly what Robby is accusing Amanda of in his tweet, the EXACT thing he is doing himself? He’s accused of cheating, yet trying to portray himself as the victim and having this innocent image. The whole thing is just f***ing bizarre how this guy thinks. Amanda isn’t perfect, no. But deflecting the allegations against you to talk about her is about as manipulative as you can get. How this guy can honestly sit there with a straight face and say that what we’re seeing in that video and pictures isn’t him all over a girl he’s had a past with, while he was dating Amanda, is preposterous. And it’s not like he got up on stage at the reunion taping and said that it wasn’t cheating because they weren’t technically dating or that they were on a break or that they weren’t a couple. No, he said it never happened. Buddy, it happened. There’s evidence. You dug your lie so deep, now there’s no way out of it. Your credibility is shot now.

So what’s his retaliation? He says that Amanda’s lying when she says he never met her daughters. Amanda gave an IG story last night (it’s still up for 24 hours if you wanna look) explaining that whole scenario basically saying the time where she watched his dog, the girls were never present when he dropped the dog off. And she said the only time he ever met the girls, it was for 5 seconds and they were strapped in their car seats while he was at the car. She’s claiming this was not a Josh situation was her point where Robby was seeing them all the time and becoming attached. I guess only those two know if he ever met the girls. Robby seems to be passive aggressively saying he did. Amanda says he didn’t. That’s what we have to go off of. Lets just all keep in mind that Robby Hayes is the same guy who dumped his girlfriend Hope just to go on JoJo’s season in the first place. The guy has basically been lying from the beginning of his time on this show. Why are we to believe what he says now?

So yeah, it’s all very high schoolish the way it plays out on social media nowadays, but that’s what this show has turned into. Robby got attacked on stage, so his retaliation was to go after people on Twitter. He’s got his side of people backing him (as James Taylor and Jef Holm both retweeted what he wrote), and Amanda posted the pic. Once she did that, that opened the floodgates. I told Amanda I was posting all the pics and the short video and she said “Go ahead. He’s a liar. I told him if he denies the cheating or says I’m lying, I would post the picture.” So there you go and that’s where we’re at. This is far from over, but it happened late last night on social media, so maybe not everyone was made aware. Robby reads everything I write and I’m sure he’ll have some bullsh** retaliation, but c’mon people, you shouldn’t need too much more convincing at this point. A “business trip” and he “didn’t cheat.” Whatever you say, pal.

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page, or listen to all my podcasts at Apple Podcasts. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. adelina

September 12, 2017 at 12:23 PM

This silly/juvenile Amanda & Robby stuff is a prime example of how people (even Z-listers such as these two) can get so caught up in being in the public eye that they lose sight of the big picture of their lives.

Amanda and Robby are both guilty of trying to extend their 15 minutes as long as possible – but thankfully, Amanda Stanton seems to be finally finding her voice after getting burned a couple too many times. Robby is so desperately hanging onto his hilarious “influencer” persona that it’s rather pathetic. His whole look — between the teeth, hair and clothing just screams desperation. My advice to the two of them – stay off my tv and please go away and get real with yourself.

I don’t feel any which way about Arie as Bachelor except clearly he is another Nick, Juan Pablo type just looking for some good times and tv exposure. It’s all entertaining to me.

I’m glad BIP is over. None of the cast was appealing in any way.

2. tinyred500

September 12, 2017 at 1:16 PM

I really wish RS would get off his high horse with his Team this or Team that. Why can’t someone be simply a ‘I don’t mind’ kind of person or an ‘I’m impartial’ kind of person? Why do we have to be on a Team?! RS really gets his knickers in a twist with peeps he doesn’t like or care too much about (to the point of utter disdain), God forbid we dare have a past, earn too much money and saunter around having far too much fun. It really and truly doesn’t matter Steve, people can be liked and tolerated ‘just because’.

3. qtontv

September 12, 2017 at 1:32 PM

How did people figure out that guy was Robby?? It’s clear what’s going on between those two people, but it’s the back of him. If he were to deny anything, why not deny that it wasn’t him in the picture? What am I missing here????

And yeah, “The Bachelor” is pretty much becoming “The Player” at this point. It’s only a matter of time before the delusion is shattered. Steve, better start thinking of back up plans, even if it is a few years out.

4. dogmomma

September 12, 2017 at 1:34 PM

Daniel was just gross last night.
    Scallop Fingers was refreshingly awesome when she dumped not-a-serial-killer Jack Stone.
    I was a little shocked at Raven and Adam being a couple. Curious to see how long it lasts.
    Taylor and Derek were cute together. Maybe they will be the next Jade & Tanner.
    Dean got the living sh*t kicked out of him by the 2 girls. He looked miserable but on SM he seems to be over it.
    I’m confused about Arie. Emily Maynard spoke highly of him when he was announced as Bachelor, but everything else I’m reading about him is not very flattering. I guess time will tell.

5. adelina

September 12, 2017 at 2:19 PM

Ah!!!!! I forgot to mention Daniel…..what a *ouche. That outfit, it looked painted on. Could he be any more obvious in trying to show off his muscles? The overly fitted shirt with overly fitted vest. Talk about thirsty…dude no. Hopefully Lacey learned a lesson with this one but I loved how she called him out.

As far as Dean. I think his aww shucks I’m an idiot way of handling things is demonstrative of his age. He’s young….and dumb. He is clearly searching for something and it’s clear that even he doesn’t know what that is.

As far as Steve and advertising Arie’s past and others dirty laundry….that’s his job. That’s what brings in the readers, like it or not.

6. tinyred500

September 12, 2017 at 2:36 PM

We all know why and what RS does, that’s how he makes a living, fair do’s. There’s a way though of reporting stuff without being so prejudice or bias, and if someone happens to prefer or not mind a person they are automatically termed ‘crazy’ by him etc. A lighter tone would make it a better and funnier read.

7. beccaleigh757

September 12, 2017 at 4:37 PM

I found out about Arie being the Bachelor when I read it on Daily Mail and the first comment I saw said this:

“I’ve known Arie for 20 years,, and he is still single because he likes dating a lot of people and is not the marrying type. He is never really committed, despite some long term relationships.”

His reputation is all over comment sections and social media! There was even a comment about his love of 18 yr olds on that article. They should’ve gone out and found a completely new lead who wasn’t already on a previous season because reaching so far back to bring on a guy from 5 yrs ago.

8. jlal

September 12, 2017 at 5:06 PM

Arie’s last girlfriend of a year said as far as she knew he was faithful. He’s had some long term relationships so that says something. I don’t remember too much from when he was on the bachelorette, am just happy it is not one of the current gang. I’m so over all of them. Someone newish is refreshing. Heck I would have loved a total unknown.

9. TeresaRenee

September 12, 2017 at 8:25 PM

I don’t get how anyone can be sure it’s Robby either. It’s the back of a guy with a hat. Can’t tell anything else.

10. katiel1992

September 13, 2017 at 4:18 AM

I still don’t understand why people wanted Peter. He made it clear he wouldn’t propose because he wanted more time in the relationship because it was so short. So clearly the next step is making him the Bachelor where he’d have to propose to someone in the same exact timeframe. And producers will totally push him to because they weren’t thrilled when Brad and JP didn’t propose at the end of their seasons. None of this makes sense unless Peter is just another looking to extend his 15 minutes.

11. dogmomma

September 13, 2017 at 7:52 AM

For the people who question whether it really was Robby in those pictures, I read another article where Amanda claims that she has multiple pictures & videos from different people who saw Robby getting cozy with a girl. I’m sure people recognize him from the show just like the person who recognized Nick V on the airplane when he was talking about not getting the final rose from Andi. If Robby keeps denying the claims and re-posting comments from people who are bashing Amanda, I wouldn’t be surprised if she released a lot more of the evidence she claims to have.

12. jessie

September 13, 2017 at 10:55 AM

What’s interesting to me, is someone who reads a site, doesn’t enjoy it and feels the need to comment that the writer shouldn’t be able to express their opinion on people. Thereby expressing THEIR own opinion on someone. Ironic, stupid, hypocritical? Yes!! It’s his site – he can say and do what he wants. Don’t ever stop RS! Love your take!!

13. atleast4characters

September 14, 2017 at 10:11 PM

So there’s no internet in Vegas?