For the first time in the show’s history, they decided to release the first names and head shots of the contestants three months before they normally do (Gee, I wonder why?). So the first picture in every batch (with the light blue background), comes from the pictures released to the media, courtesy of Zap2it.com.
1. Kristy Kaminski: Eliminated in 3rd episode 25, Darien, WI. Regional director for ViSalus. Graduated University of Wisconsin 2009 with a BA in Women’s Studies. Member of Delta Gamma sorority. You know you’ve made it in this world when you’ve ended up on TheDirty.com and your mom goes in the comments section to defend you (Cindy Cutts, 10 comments down). How do I know she’s on the show? Well, other than being told she was, she certainly didn’t hide anything when this past Friday night, she posted this as her Facebook status:
And hey, lookie here! This chick is such a big fan of the show, look at what she wrote on Twitter back on Jan. 23rd during Ben’s season:
2. Diana Weeks Willardson: Early 30′s, Utah, divorced, mother of two (6 and 4), owns Shag Salon in Sandy, Utah. Has three sisters – Joanna, Melani, Lori, and Tami – three of them married with kids, and each of them have removed every picture of Diana from their respective Facebook pages, outside of a couple, but they’re all old. Here are the latest ones:
3. Katie Levans: Eliminated in 3rd episode. 27, Charlotte, NC. B.A. from Furman University, Masters in Nutrition at Winthrop University. Vegetarian. Loves her cats. Runs a blog called Sweet Tater Blog. Currently a Yoga instructor and obviously trying to steal Rebecca Gayheart’s hair. Kinda digging it.
4. Lacey Latka: 24, lives in Stevenson Ranch, CA, recently quit working at Bank of America, graduated UCSD with a BA in Business in 2010, currently attending Chapman University for Masters in Family Therapy. FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram account were all active two days ago but have since been deactivated.
5. Sarah Herron: 25, Marina Del Rey, Junior Art Director at 72 and Sunny ad agency in LA. Twitter account is @Sarahherron. Graduated Otis College of Art and Design in 2010. Has a dog named Leo. Yes, she was born without a full left arm, but considering the close friendship Sean has developed with Lauren Scruggs since her accident, I don’t see that coming into play whatsoever. She was pretty vocal about doing the show before she left for filming before she shut off her FB account, judging by the screenshot below.
6. Lesley Murphy: 24, Washington DC. Grauated University of Georgia with a B.A. in Broadcast News and B.S. in Pyschology. Here is a bio on her. Been told she’s a lobbyist for a Democratic lobbying firm. She’s the one on the left in this picture.
7. Taryn Renee Daniels: 30, Troutdale, OR. Fitness director at LA Fitness, went to a design school in LA for college. She was 1st runner up in 08, and 3rd runner up for Miss Oregon USA 2009 (4th from the left).
Also, more pics here from that years contest.
As you can see, she’s added quite the tattoo on her stomach since her pageant days. Holy crap.
8. Amanda Meyer: 26, Newport Beach, CA. Attended Long Beach St. University but never finished. Fit model who works gigs in LA. Her LinkedIn page shows some of the stuff she’s modeled. She is the brunette in all the pictures below with her sister.
9. Paige Vigil: Eliminated first night. How can we forget the memorable Paige from “Bachelor Pad” who lasted only one episode? Kinda figured they were gonna cast one of the fans from the Pad to be on Sean’s season, and by the power of deductive reasoning, it wasn’t gonna be one of the crazy twins, and Donna doesn’t necessarily strike me as someone who’s looking to get married tomorrow, which only left Paige. Lives in New York, and operates one of the Jumbotrons according to her audition video which we all remember so fondly:
10. Robyn Howard: Houston, Texas. Account Manager for Baker Hughes oil company by day, Houston Rockets Power Dancer by night. Unfortunately, the Rockets already removed her from their team page. She does have a LinkedIn page still active though.
11. Kelly Dutton: Eliminated first night. Nashville, TN. Singer and Dancer at D & G Entertainment Design. B.A. in Vocal Performance at Middle Tennessee State University. Has two different colored eyes. Freaky deaky. Also has a LinkedIn page still active.
Unfortunately, Kelly was eliminated at the first rose ceremony as evidenced by her Facebook post yesterday:
Kelly definitely has some TV aspirations as she once auditioned for “American Idol” and also for “Glee.”
13. Lauren Marchetti: Providence, RI. New England Patriots cheerleader and Anchor and Producer for local channel, GoLocalTV. Also looks like she manages a family owned restaurant. B.A. in Psychology at University of Rhode Island. Check out her LinkedIn page.
14. Selma Alameri: 28, San Diego, CA. A special thanks to our very own Jen Marcus of JensReality.com, who was able to report this information this morning. Some guy interviewed her for his blog that you can check out. Safe to say if Sean doesn’t pick Selma, she will be target #1 amongst all the male alumni from this show. Yowza.
15. Leslie A. Hughes: 29, Studio City, CA. Actress. Even has her own IMDB page. Was just recently on the Fox game show “Take Me Out.” For some reason, she did an interview with this knob head:
Unfortunately, also looks like she was booked for a DUI back in Florida in 2007. Woops. If that’s not her, then I apologize. But it certainly looks like it is, and the age matches up with the birth date.
16. Jackie Parr: 26, Boynton Beach, Fla. Makeup artist at MAC cosmetics and a hair assistant at Eleven Spa in Delray Beach, Fla. Don’t know why ABC spelled her name “Jakie” on their page. This is the correct spelling.
17. Lindsay Yenter: Originally from Fort Leonard Wood, MO, but I believe currently lives in CA. We can all thank Darrell Todd Maurina of the Pulaski County Daily News for contacting me last night and sending me this story he wrote. Appreciate you lookin’ out Darrell.
18. Ashley Palenkas: Eliminated first night.. 27, Macomb, MI. Attended cosmetology school. Currently works at a salon in Birmingham, MI and at a bar in Clinton Township, MI. Unfortunately, she got eliminated the first night.
19. Daniella McBride: 24, originally from Belmont, CA but living in LA now. Attended Santa Barbara City Collge and Long Beach State University. Definitely wants to be in the entertainment industry based off her website (www.DaniellaMcBride) which has been disabled, her YouTube Demo Reel which is now set to private, as is her Twitter account and Facebook.
Although I’m digging all her hip coverage on the current clubbing scene for Clubbentv.tv. Barf.
20. AshLee Frazier: (Hey, I’m spelling it with the capital “L” in the middle cuz that’s what her website says. Maybe she’s the one “F” Jef this season with her funky spelling). 32?, Houston, TX. Personal Organizer for “Love It! Organized”, which also has a Facebook page. I guess she comes over to your house and rearranges your closet and you pay her for it. Wow. Where do I sign up? Her dad Bruce Frazier, is a pastor, so that’ll definitely fit in well with the Lowe family. Also has a Pinterest page which has more pictures on it if you want to look.
21. Desiree Hartsock: Age ?, Newport Beach, CA (parents live in Ohio). Fashion designer for Serenity Bridal. They have a Twitter account, but she hasn’t posted to it in over a year. And apparently likes riding horses. Maybe her and Lindzi Cox can ride together. Not a lot of information out there about her, but as I said earlier, let me just thank ABC for deviating from the norm and releasing names and headshots 3 months earlier than they normally do. Thanks, ABC. You’re the best.