Interviews

Reality Steve Interviews Jeremy

So it wasn’t too hard to figure out. Jeremy lives in Dallas. I live right outside of Dallas. Thankfully ABC didn’t get involved and this interview was able to come off. This looooooong interview I might add. Let’s just say you’re gonna probably need to download this to your ipod considering it’s an hour and a half long. I think at one point I might’ve asked him his social security number. There are a few audio glitches in the last half of the interview that I apologize for. Didn’t realize that happened until I listened back. However, Jeremy was very open and candid about his whole experience on the show. I think we pretty much covered everything that was important. And if I forgot something, it’s probably something he told me off mike that I forgot to re-ask. Listening back to it, there were some topics we didn’t really cover like DeAnna’s blow up at the BBQ, Robert’s popped collar, and a couple others. But there were plenty of other goodies Jeremy had for us: So what was his deal with Ron? Did he fall in love with DeAnna? How did he feel DeAnna led him on? How upset was he about getting eliminated? What made him decide to go back and try and talk to her after being eliminated? Was it difficult for him to open up about his parents? Why does he want to be the next Bachelor? Did he think Jesse had any chance of being the final one? Is he dating Chelsea? All this and much, much more in a tell all interview that you can listen to by clicking here. So click on the link and listen through your computer, or right click and download it to your itunes. Probably your best bet considering its length. It may take a few seconds to start up since the interview is so long, so just be patient.

I want to thank Jeremy for taking the time to do this. To come up to the studio on a Tuesday night and spend a couple of hours and talk about something he’s probably been beaten to death with ad nauseum is pretty commendable. One of the reasons for the interview other than finding out a little more about what happened this season, is that there’s still a chance Jeremy can be the next Bachelor. I can without question say that after spending a couple hours with Jeremy last weekend, and then hanging with him last night, I’ve officially joined Team Jeremy. I might even go create some t-shirts. They’d definitely out sell “Team LC” or “Team Heidi” shirts. All I wanted to do was give the guy a forum to give his side of things and let you be the judge. Listen to the interview and form your own opinions, but I think you’ll see he’s one of the more genuine guys to ever go on the show. ABC still hasn’t made their decision, the word is its down to Jeremy and Jason, so you still have a voice. Post on the message boards, sign petitions, call ABC, email ABC, visit Jeremys MySpace page (www.myspace.com/jcapromos) and voice your opinion. Jeremy would like to be the next Bachelor and I think after listening to the guy, maybe you’ll agree too. He pretty much sold me, and lets face it, I’m not the easiest person in the world to convince that anything about this show is legit. Couldn’t have been a nicer guy and I definitely think he’s in it for the right reasons.

So listen to the interview, hear what Jeremy has to say, leave your comments afterwards, and let’s see if the power of Realitysteve.com can get Jeremy on as the next Bachelor. Enjoy…

1. angie warwick

August 6, 2008 at 9:31 AM

I can’t download the interview with Jeremy…is anyone else having trouble?! Could we get a written transcript? Love your column….Keep up the good work.

2. erstartz

August 6, 2008 at 9:35 AM

There’s nothing to download or listen to!!! Where’s the link?????????

3. Anna

August 6, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Hey,
    what a great interview, Jeremy sounds like a real southern gentlemen, he has a great sense of humour and seems so nice! I’d love to see him as the Bachelor, wish I could be one of the 25 girls!

4. asmith

August 6, 2008 at 11:22 AM

I thought the interview was great and it was good to hear that he is more fun than they let us see on the show. (Though I always suspected such!!) I also think he addressed a lot of the questions people had about him pretty well… especially the whole “why decide to open up about the deaths of your parents on NATIONAL TV!”. He seems like a very introspective and sincere person…. I would love to see him as the next Bachelor because I think he has genuine intentions. And I would truly like to see more of him and possibly see him find someone.

5. Anotherfan

August 6, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Steve – Thank you for the interview – you asked all the right questions.

Jeremy really does come across as a very genuine, sincere, and a true gentleman. Even though the viewers only seen a small glimpse of his personality on the show, he won over many of the fans; I haven’t watched the show since the first two bachelor seasons but watched it this season because of Jeremy. After listening to this interview, I will continue to sign those petitions for him to become the next bachelor. Hope to see his full character unfold on the next Bachelor Show.

6. Julia

August 6, 2008 at 12:33 PM

I like him and all but JASON is soo much more genuine!!!

7. Lisa

August 6, 2008 at 12:53 PM

great great interview,jerem y is one of kind,for anybody that listens to interview it does take a few minutes to load.this is one
    of the best interview with jeremy i had heard.

8. Joanie

August 6, 2008 at 1:33 PM

I loved your interview with Jeremy. ABC should not pass Jeremy up . He has a hugh fan base , he is an exceptional guy . The WHOLE PACKAGE . Reality Steve, can you send your idea to ABC about having 2 bachelors.?

9. Jessica

August 6, 2008 at 1:52 PM

Thanks Steve and thanks Jeremy! Look closely, I think Jesse is blinking morse code now…I think he’s saying “Help me!” “She’s crazy” “Bridezilla has her grip on me”

10. Jessica

August 6, 2008 at 1:52 PM

OMG I LOVE your Bachelor idea Steve!! AMAZING!!!!!! They should totally do this..this would be SO fair!!

11. Kelly

August 6, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Steve, great interview! I think Jason + Jeremy would be an awesome duo!!

12. Melissa

August 6, 2008 at 2:06 PM

Reality Steve, what a great idea two bachelors. Can it get any better than that? You need to somehow contact ABC and let them know your idea. I think the ratings would skyrocket !

13. JeremyFan

August 6, 2008 at 2:16 PM

Great interview. Thanks Steve. Jeremy is such an awesome man!! I still don’t want him to do the Bachelor because half the fans are going to rip him apart if he doesn’t pick their favorite and of course Mr. Fleiss will have some tricks up his sleeve too.

Having said all that, I will watch and support him if he really wants to do it and I hope if he gets the opportunity, he will find the love of his life. Jeremy–I believe the woman you described that is perfect for you, you will not find in most 26 year olds and younger. Stay closer to your age and you may find her (28 – 32 age range) ; ).

Steve: Will you stop calling women in their 40’s cougars? It is very insulting to us esp. the ones that are very happily married.

14. Donna

August 6, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Can’t download

15. Anonymous

August 6, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Just heard your interview with Jeremy, all I would like to say that for guy which is writhing so witty you definitely “suck up to him there” and being Jeremy’s fan before this interview, he is definitely “dancing” and trying very hard to be next bachelor. Very disappointing

16. Qusan

August 6, 2008 at 5:59 PM

I think Jeremy is being waaay to “lawyerish” regarding the “exact moment” that she knew that he wasn’t the one. I doubt she had an “oh crap” moment and wanted to back out of spending more time with him – particularly since they didn’t do anything. Also, she did mention that with Jason, she knew that Ty was the top priority but that she knew she’d be the number one woman in his life so I wouldn’t take that as the sign she chose Jesse. What gave a clear clue that she chose Jesse was her response back to Ryan when he was badgering her about the guys who weren’t “Obsessive Compulsive Deanna.” She noted that even though Jesse was laid back, both he and Jeremy were the guys that were always at her side. Jeremy still doesn’t seem to be dealing with the rejection as well as Jason is. Also, unlike most folks who were duped by the editing into thinking it was going to be Jason, I picked up on her connection to Jesse really early on and, clearly, he was competing (and winning) harder than most of the other guys. I put all of my money on Jesse when they went on their one on one date. When she knew it was Jesse and when she admitted to herself it was Jesse are two different things.

17. Misty

August 6, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Interesting interview.

So, when are you going to interview Jason?

18. AnneBelle

August 6, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Dude, you are really boring and lame. What’s the deal? You sound like you’re half asleep and frankly your comments were mostly disrespectful to the people in a show you seemed to take a great deal of interest in. I appreciated your questions (which were good) and your curiosity. But you are a kind of a jerk. Jeremy is a cool guy just like Jesse is a cool guy – just like DeAnna is a cool chick. None of these guys would be of any interest to anyone (you included) had they not been on this show with DeAnna. So any dumping on her or Jesse is pretty much uncalled for. Instead of tossing out rumor or inuendo how about hearing it straight from their own mouths? Otherwise it’s just garbage.

First time visitor and last time listener.

19. April

August 6, 2008 at 6:48 PM

AnneBelle – Hi Deanna? Still trying to censor various boards are you?
    Truth hurts, we all know.

April

20. Nan

August 6, 2008 at 7:08 PM

I couldn’t get anything either. Any suggestions?

21. Katherine

August 6, 2008 at 7:11 PM

I just got done listening to the interview (the whole thing!), and can I just say…. wow. Jeremy really does seem like one of the most sincere guys on that show, and that he’s got a good head on his shoulders. He’s even got a great sense of humor, which was a delightful surprise. I also thought that he had some really insightful things to say about Deanna, the other guys, the show itself, and even Brad. For a brief moment, I even considered sending in an audition tape for the Bachelor! (lol). I’m 100% sold on this guy.

22. shirley

August 6, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Steve, that was a wonderful interview. The Chelsea bit was great since I was led to believe that Jeremy and she were dating all along!

23. Steve

August 6, 2008 at 7:26 PM

Did not miss much. Steve for normally cool funny guy, agree, you are sucking up. Looks like you are “sharp” only when writing. Jeremy, you contradicted yourself to many times

24. Steve

August 6, 2008 at 7:55 PM

How come Jeremy was allowed to talk about his experience on the Bachelorette and not Chelsea on the Bachelor. I believe most are starting to figure about Matt. LOve to hear what Chelsea had to say. The rumors are he was interested in career in industry, Love to hear your take on this.

25. Team Jeremy

August 7, 2008 at 8:08 AM

Great Interview! For those who are having trouble, try saving it to your computer. That’s what I had to do.

I LOVE the idea of having 2 bachelors! That would make for great television.

26. Qusan

August 7, 2008 at 12:56 PM

This was a long and “insightful” interview but I think it did more to show that a) Jeremy is still not over DeAnna anc b) perhaps there was more to why the guys hated him than mere jealousy.

For as calm and “funny” as Jeremy seemed to be, he managed to get in quite a few thinly veiled insults against Jesse and DeAnna. He still cannot bring himself (or at least won’t admit) to watch most of the episodes – which I find odd.

If he had watched them, he would see how Jesse ended up with her in the end. If Twilley could see the “unusual connection” she and Jesse had while taping, surely the very smart lawyer could have seen it. BUT, Jeremy was so busy blocking out the other guys that he failed to see that Jesse, not Graham, was his biggest competition all along. I KNEW Graham had to go and was just gritting my teeth until DeAnna figured it out.

Jesse, despite his self-effacing manner, was as competitive as Ryan and, once he realized that she was going to give him a shot, was in it to win it. He played the humble, asexual friend for as long as he could and totally played the other guys. On the hometown date when he said that he was going to open his heart and the other guys weren’t going to know what hit them, he had no clue just how right he was because both Jeremy and Jason, even with Jesse getting to the top 4 and 3, were totally blindsided by her choice. I don’t understand why or how they wrote him off like that. He was always a threat – just not a sexual one in the beginning. But once he was, even though I think she was still in her head thinking she was truly deciding who the right guy for her was, it was over. Her body language on the fantasy dates totally clammed up with the other guys while she was ALL OVER Jesse.

Jason finally saw how the way she looked at Jesse was totally different than the way she looked at him and the other guys. Jeremy still cannot get himself to that point. Jason will be okay because he’s figured out that he wants a woman to look at him the way DeAnna looked at Jesse. Jeremy will still be roaming around looking for who “looks hot” if he doesn’t make himself watch the highly edited version of the show where I still think it his obvious that it was Jesse in the beginning and Jesse in the end. For him to be so smart, he’s definitely not perceptive or intuitive. The connection between she and Jesse was always there. If Jeremy cannot see it, he will never find it.

27. pam

August 7, 2008 at 1:12 PM

Finally finished listening to the interview. Jeremy is a really articulate and intelligent guy. I thought he was sweet and unassuming throughout the interview. I disagree with Qusan that he is not over Deanna. I think he is and I think he realized that what he thought at the time was ‘falling in love’ really was not quite that. I don’t think he saw a connection with Jesse, because there really was none to start with. Maybe a friendship, but even that did not seem to be more than any of the other frontrunners. I would love to see both Jeremy and Jason in a format similar to what Steve proposed. That would not only be a win/win for ABC, but really entertaining too! Thanks Steve, for the interview and sharing it with us. Oh and I really like your voice Steve, very nice. 🙂

28. Jen S

August 7, 2008 at 1:49 PM

Steve I think your cynicism has taken on a life of it’s own to where you couldn’t see reality if it was right in front of your face. I am worried about you. It is justified in regards to the Bachelor series because the number of failures speak for themselves, but I can still tell you really didn’t scruitinze Jesse before your comments with Jeremy about Jesse’s supposed girlfriend. At least you didn’t analyze the situation. In the first place, if he had one that he actually cared about during the show then he wouldn’t be saying the things that he said during the interviews and one on one time for the nation to see. Also if Jeremy didn’t watch the episodes, well, what can I say, I really like Jeremy, but lets connect the dots here. He can’t really tell us a whole lot about D/J, now can he?? Am I missing something here? Go look at Jesse’s face when D walks into the party on the first night. His besotted look is sick! Also the guy has “confidence” as Jeremy said, but he had zip confidence in his ability to appeal to D, especially when Graham was around. Come on!! Also, in regards to Graham’s new girlfriend. Yes she is a beautiful girl but so is D. As a matter of fact I give the beautiful face/smile award to D and the body to Graham’s girlfriend. D’s got a good body though. Tiny waist and JLo butt.

Something positive- Jeremy is a great guy. He and D would have made a beautiful couple and I am so glad he was honest about his feelings for her. It was an extreme situation and I think he was trying to approach this in the best way for him.

Please give D a break. She’s got guts and with all the on camera time for her during this show she deserves some slack. Not to mention being dumped on national tv. I don’t know if she and Jesse will make it but he sure does seem into her big time. That body language just keeps going between those two. He has finally found his candy store.

Will it make you a little less cynical if they do get married?? Your cynicism is very very comical but sometimes a little over the top and annoying. You are probably saying to yourself that your comments are a success then. It’s a hopeless situation isn’t it.

29. Qusan

August 7, 2008 at 1:53 PM

30. Jen

August 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM

Oh I’m so glad Shelley sent me the link to this interview. Great stuff, Steve. What is with all the haters? You weren’t sucking up, you asked all the questions the die hard viewers wanted to know.

BTW, there’s a Bachelor casting call coming to Dallas soon and several other cities. So get your apps in Jeremy and Jason fans. I know my vote would be for the dual Bachelor scenario.

31. Qusan

August 7, 2008 at 2:36 PM

I think the only person who is really in love with DeAnna is Jesse. I think that both Jason and Jeremy just got “caught up” with the idea of being in love. But, Jeremy was a bit invested more in winning and has a hard time dealing with the fact that he lost – especially to Jesse. He was never a good loser … not at the race track, not at push ups (I’m not sure I buy that he threw it), not at mechanical bull riding … He said himself that he didn’t like to fail at something that he felt he should be good at … He rubbed his status with DeAnna in the faces of the other guys (which was funny and they should have stepped it up if they were so bent out of shape) but gets pissy when he doesn’t win and blames outside forces.

He went on the show a little obsessed with DeAnna so it has to be quite a let down – especially given that he came off as somewhat as a stalker … Still, shallow chicks will still be coming at him from all directions. He shouldn’t be at a lack for dates for quite some time but he needs to get real about what he really wants and the quality of relationship that he wants because if he hadn’t been really “in love” before Deanna, I’m not quite sure he’ll figure it out anytime soon. I think he was a basket case, albeit a handsome one by most accounts, before he went on the show and is a basket case now.

32. Frederique

August 7, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Geshhhhh give me a break people!

DeAnna was a selfish little drama me me me queen!!! No doubt about it. And Jeremy resumed it pretty well: she has multi faces and used (abused) it with each of the guy. She wants to be loved sooooo much that she did not care. She is so egocentric and needs so much the spotlights that she will fall really hard on her butt after her wedding. Because oh yeay! I have no doubt that SHE wants ABC to pay and tape it. She want no less that what Trista had!!!

Jesse is a cool dude. no education, no class. He had a gift with snowboard and since his career was going to end, he took the oportunity to be part of the show with no expectation than promoting his business. He was next to DeAnna all the time because he wanted to be aired! What is the best way to be on tape if he was closed to her all the time!!!

Now… this said. I think he reviewed his feeling at his home town date when she met his parents. He got scared to death. Remember that he said to his dad that he was ready to date but not marriage…. how come after a week or so he was all of a sudden ready for mariage?? allloooooooo no sence to me!

Their attitude on after rose ceremosy was totally nauseus. YACK! There are many ways to show that you are in love but not the kiss-kiss-loveU in front of the camera and in front of a public.

Public! that is the key! DeAnna needs a public. She is so insecure. Insecure but not stupid and I am sure that after men tells all, she had a pretty good idea that she did not show the best side of her with Jeremy, Graham and Jason (even if Jason was then still hidden). She knew that a lot of people disapproved her drama personallity and because she was hoping that everyone loved her after the Brad led on, she thought she could do whatever she wanted. well! wrong!!!

Of course Jeremy and Jason are recovering but do you really expect them to do this within 24 hours? alloooooo eveyone has its own speed to recover! Who can claim that after giving its heart to someone and this was not paid in return did recovered immediatelly.

I have no doubt that Jeremy and Jason know that DeAnna is not the person they thought, not the right person for them. Oh yes, they perfectly know that she played with their feelings etc etc etc

BUT! the head says something while the heart says otherwise and I would be upset if I saw Jeremy and Jason saying that they are in love with somebody else right now. I would think that their feelings toward DeAnna were not very profond and genuines!

Jeremy is over-analizing, so what? I would after being in his situation. I agree with a previous comment: he needs to find a woman closed to his age, someone who experienced life a bit. Nothing wrong being young here but I just feel that Jeremy needs someone very smart, educated. Of course good looking because I think Jeremy is a tiny bit superficial on good looking (hey nothing bad in that lol), someone who is very very calm and the oposite of drama queen. However he will need to respect her and be impressed by her.

Jason is still hurted but he has ty and as he said, his priority is very different. I am just concerned that he get lost with all the love crazy women who do not know him but want to marry him at once! LOL He is sure a sweet loving tender guy and the lady of his dreams will be a strong woman who will take the lead of the couple. Someone who is of course family oriented but more nature. Nature like going out, golf, sports. Someone not complicated and easy going.

Now… I need to stop or start my own blog! LOL

Steve you did a GREAT job! You were not mean, just enough sarcastic for me!

mmmm…. Jason Mesnick is next interview right? LOL

NOTE: bare with me, english is not my primary language!

33. sj

August 7, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Steve:

Why don’t YOU put in an application to be the next Bachelor! That way you’d get the REAL inside story and maybe fall in love too!

34. Frederique

August 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM

I think the only person who is really in love with DeAnna is Jesse

wrong!

I think the only person who is really in love with DeAnna is DeAnna!

Jesse will realize that when spotlights will be gone…

35. Team Jason

August 7, 2008 at 2:53 PM

I dont think Jeremy should be the next Bachelor because according to his interview, all he cares about “beautiful” women and thats who he is going to pick..someone with a pretty face..

Jason for Bachelor!!

36. Kasey

August 7, 2008 at 2:55 PM

What about Jason?? You’ve only seen ONE side of the story..yes Jeremy is great, but Jason is even better!

37. Taylor

August 7, 2008 at 2:57 PM

I just think it’s funny that if you go back and re-read Steve’s blogs about Jeremy, he is totally bashing him and now all of a sudden he is his #1 fan…

38. Jessica Schneider

August 7, 2008 at 2:59 PM

Steve, please interview Jason! All of his fans would love the opportunity to hear how he is doing and his side of the story!!

39. Frederique

August 7, 2008 at 3:11 PM

Jeremy and Jason are very different and THAT would be fun to see them on the same show as The Bachelor(s)!

You do not compare cherries and strawberries even if they both taste very good!

Both are genuine guys and even if I am not convince that doing the show again will help them to find the girl of their dreams in the long run… well, they have nothing to loose!

There is nothing wrong to look for good looking. I mean, between woody allen and brad pitt… who do you think you would go first??? Human nature is human nature, we are attracted to beauty and that is normal.

I am certain that Jeremy is smart enough to see behind a pretty face. You assume that he is looking for only beauty, well… if it was, he would have pick anyone in Dallas as I am sure there are tons of pretty girls there too!!!

You do not know Jeremy, neither am I… but please do not assume or judge from the outside. If you really listen Jeremy, do it with open mind, you’ll see that he is no other than anybody who is looking for real love.

And if good looking is part of the package… well…. it does not hurt!!!!

40. Frederique

August 7, 2008 at 3:16 PM

by the way… I saw many couples with one very good looking and the other just average. When I was talking about good looking I was talking about first attraction, first eye catch.

I am sure that beauty is also at in the spirit and personality. For me I much prefer an average with a beautiful mind rather a beauty who wll just fade in the long run.

But I will not be sincere if I was saying that I am not attracted to handsome men! YEEEEEAAA LOL

my 2 cennes 😉

41. Qusan

August 7, 2008 at 3:19 PM

I think The Bachelor series needs to be retired. Men clearly do not seem to be able to think straight with that many choices. Even overweight Bachelor Bob turned out to be one of the skeeviest bachelors of all times once he had that many women at his fingertips. Then he winds up with a soap star and is still trying to break into the industry (gee, wonder if Graham will end up on One Life To Live in the future?) … Andrew Firestone was the only one who I thought was really genuine and, aside from Bob, is the only one out of the 12 who actually took a wife since the show. That British guy was a joke from the start.

Bad choices or not, the women always seem to follow their hearts in the end. Wasn’t Meridith’s choice unemployed and not sure if he wanted to be engaged when she chose him anyway? They didn’t last forever and now she is with some dude she met in culinary school (and has a cookbook out too) but she took that chance. The guys always seem to go for the path of least resistance. I don’t think I’ve watched an entire season of The Bachelor since Andrew’s season. Byron and Mary have domestic violence issues and still aren’t married. The Bachelor, even if new twists and formulas are introduced, is just tired!

I don’t think that Jason or Jeremy should be the next Bachelor because I don’t think that either one of them will be able to think with the head on their shoulders either.

I didn’t watch The Bachelorette like it was American Idol as most viewers seemed to do. Viewers don’t get a vote in who “wins.” I watched, picked up on the subtleties and was right from the start.

Jason seems to be building a friendship with both Jesse and DeAnna despite how things turned out. Jesse sent Ty some of those crazy sneakers and they still communicate with him. I’m not sure Jeremy is man enough to come to that point just as Graham said, in one of his first interviews, that he wouldn’t be able to be friends with her or the guy she chose.

Both Jason and Jeremy need to go back to work, get on with their lives and find a woman the real way.

42. Shannon

August 7, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Great interview with Jeremy … now you need to do one with Jason!

43. Sarah

August 8, 2008 at 10:26 AM

I can’t get anything when I click on the link. Can anyone help me?
    thanks so much!
    Can’t wait to hear it.

44. Julie

August 8, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Jeremy is definitely competitive! But, I still think he’s a great guy, and he genuinely cared deeply about DeAnna. I think Jesse purposely underscored his relationship with De as a strategy…

45. Sally

August 8, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Great interview, it’s time for a Jason interview!!!

46. Pinky

August 8, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Great interview with Jeremy. How about one with JASON !!!!!

47. Katie

August 8, 2008 at 7:21 PM

A lot of posters on here need to LIGHTEN UP. I am listening to this interview for entertainment purposes – it’s enlightening and amusing. The psychoanalyzing and bashing from the comments before me is a little ridiculous. Steve orchestrated this interview with Jeremy for some answers and entertainment for his column, so take it as it is, stop complaining, and stop picking everyone apart… especially those who are bashing Steve. If you don’t like his interviews and his blog, go away.

48. Barbara

August 9, 2008 at 8:45 PM

While listening to this long conversation, I had to answer a phone call so missed about 20 minutes, but it sure seems to me that Jeremy still has a soft spot for Deanna and that he really thought they were destined to be together.

Jeremy speaks in a monotone voice, at times one has to lean forward to hear him because he speaks so softly. Am sure he would make a great bachelor, but in my opinion, Jason’s personality and qualities make him a much better candidate.

49. Tallia

August 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM

No matter what anyone says, Jeremy is still SO boring and you can tell by this interview, he is so monotoned its annoying..lighten up Jeremy!!

I think Jeremy will not be a good bachelor, I along with many viewers will fall asleep watching him..

Jason has a MUCH better personality!!

50. Kate

August 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM

So I’m listening now and when Jeremy is talking about when he met DeAnna and she asked him to tell her something she wanted to hear he says he “hasn’t seen the show so he doesn’t know if they showed it or not” and then 5 seconds later he tells you the spanish phrase he used and you say you don’t remember if they showed that or not and he says “yeah they showed it but it was real quick” lol uh did you watch it or not, Jeremy?