The Bachelor 13 - Jason

And You Thought I Was Exaggerating?

In case you haven’t heard the latest, ABC has decided to air the “Bachelor” finale in its regular spot on Monday, March 2nd from 8-10pm, followed by the standard “After the Final Rose” show from 10-11pm. But now, they are going to do an “After the Final Rose: Part 2” to air Tuesday night the 3rd. Here’s the link to the press release:

ABC to do a 2nd “After the Final Rose” show

And you people didn’t think I knew what I was talking about? Fleiss is well aware already that something is going to get out, and by having a 2nd “ATFR” to air the next night, he can then use that time to explain what the hell happened. Why else would he say, “It’s going to be shocking. It’s the best ending we’ve ever had.” I told you this three weeks ago. Calling it the “best ending ever” though is still a matter of opinion. But it is the most shocking. And if they’re gonna pull this and try to spin it their way with a 2nd “ATFR” show, then I might have to beat them to the punch. Stay tuned, because there’s a good chance I’m gonna lay out the truth to what really happened this season and tell what I know before ABC does. I need to sit down and figure out when and how I want to go about doing this. Figures they would pull something like this. Basically, I’m going to tell you the reason why they’re having an “ATFR: Part 2”.

1. Amiss

February 12, 2009 at 4:03 PM

#347 – I’m not saying that every detail between Sleepless and Bachelor 13 coincide… otherwise we would be watching a much better story! LOL

I DO think, though, that since Fleiss placed Melissa on the “listening end” of the radio program (along with now-ousted Naomi), that she is our gal. Or Jason’s… for a few months, anyway.

2. frenchconnection

February 12, 2009 at 4:04 PM

oops – I wrote 352, but didn’t change the name in time!

3. Rose

February 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM

To ChefScottie, #291…..I couldn’t agree more. I think, because of what he’s been through, that Jason (or ABC) is going to change up the way the ending has been handled in the past.

4. designchica

February 12, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Maybe the producers of TB will contact RS and pay him not to leak the info.

Or, more likely, he was already paid to create hype and boost ratings.

5. Yankee

February 12, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I hope you do tell us. I trust your version more than what ABC will share. I also think it is because of you that ATR is now in two parts. Spill it, sweetie. lol

6. frenchconnection

February 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM

And for those of you who are looking to tie in “K”, here is an excerpt from the Sleepless in Seattle screenplay (an opening scene):

O’HARE AIRPORT – DAY

The X where walkway K crosses with walkway L.

Coming down walkway K are Sam, Jonah, Suzy, Greg, their son MACK, and several other friends.

And coming down walkway L is Annie with Laurie and a
    couple of FRIENDS from the paper, JUDITH and DIANE.

They pass each other going in diagonal directions and
    continue on.

7. designchica

February 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Does anyone have SC of him twirling the girl in the blue dress around? I am wondering if this took place in Hawaii, would like to analyze the surroundings. Sorry, I am still hung up on how he ended up in Hawaii with a brunette and a film crew.

8. Snark

February 12, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Mel is hiding something. She went on the show for fun, and didn’t expect to get too far due to her self esteem issues She is a partier into party boys and Jason isn’t even her type–too straight laced and conservative. She never expected whatever she’s hiding to be an issue because she never took the show or Jason seriously…..this was supposed to be her E entertainment audition.

Whelp……. Jason was into her, and that changed things. Ladies we all know that even if we’re not that into a guy, if he fights for us, it’s kinda sexy, and we may start looking at him with new eyes.

Suddenly, this E Entertainment audition turned into something serious, at least on Jason’s part. Her family was 100% aware that she went on the show for exposure, and didn’t want to go along with her manipulation of Jason. Maybe she developed some feelings for him and they don’t believe her.

I jus know she’s hiding something…..what IS it!?

9. Ana

February 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM

NO NO NO! hang on, steve, baby!

i wanna watch this happen abc-style and enjoy trying to decifer it myself/compare to my own theories, etc!!!! it’s not fair to promise a game and then cave into the pressure to spill your ending early!!! STAY STRONG!

btw, i’ve seen a couple of references to jillian’s recent newspaper interview ~ saying that since she said “jason never led anyone on” that she can’t be F1 (would imply she is speaking for others) … don’t be so sure … it could very well be a smokescreen! i can’t recall any former b’ette granting interviews while they were still part of the group still being aired …. suspicious, if you ask me!

10. Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Ok, I can’t handle it anymore. I am the same person who posted yesterday about personally knowing melissa.

Although I will not reveal anything, please remember that she is a person with feelings. She’s fun, loving, and kind. She knows how she has been edited and it’s not all correct. All I will say is that she is a good person with a beautiful heart.

11. Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I want to hear it from Steve first, not ABC!

12. yeah right 361

February 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I’m sure you are in the know of what actually happened.

13. snitches.get.stitches.bitches

February 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Steve…dude…like totally tell everyone how Fleis stacked the deck and told you… Tell ’em like how much they paid you…

14. MeToo

February 12, 2009 at 4:25 PM

And I am Melissa’s love child from her secret affair with Troy Aikman. Anyone can post anything here, folks.

15. notsorealityfan

February 12, 2009 at 4:25 PM

#361, unfortunately Melissa is not the first person to fall foul of the editing machine that is Mike Fleiss and the producers of The Bachelor and Bachelorette franchises.

Everyone should remember that what you see is NOT who that person actually is, but a caricature of what the producers want us to believe they are.

16. Yankee

February 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM

RS should tell us before someone else does. As RS is getting so much attention here someone else with insider info could spill first. I don’t see the finale remaining a secret for the next few weeks so I’d rather RS get the props than someone else as he told us something big goes down first.

17. Anne

February 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Fleiss qouted in article stating that ending is shocking. He said that the couple seem happy and is hoping to air their wedding.

Wikipedia show Melissa being eliminated next episode, Jilian and Molly F2 and Molly as the winner.

Is this correct? Please spill beans.

18. Snark

February 12, 2009 at 4:27 PM

With all due respect, no one is interested in being lectured. ‘Good person, good heart”, whatever…..you could say that about 99.9% off all humans on earth.

What we are interested in is motivation, secrets, and outcomes. Mel’s friend: Got any of that?

19. MoonPie

February 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Steve I’d be over the moon if you’d spill.

20. Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM

369. I only know parts not the entire outcome.

21. Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Melissa really does seem sweet but she she doesn’t seem like she is a complete person yet and hasn’t really grown into a woman the way Jillian has. Even Molly, for as flat and one dimensional as they’ve edited her, seems to have a much better head on her shoulders and seems way more in touch with herself than Melissa. I would love to see Melissa on another season of the bacehlor…like in 5 or 10 years when she’s more mature and has a higher self-esteem.

22. InLaLaLand

February 12, 2009 at 4:30 PM

#291… I think you’ve got it…

23. MoonPie

February 12, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Hell tells whatever you do know #371

24. Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM

No matter what, you’ve got loyal fans and supporters, Steve!!!

25. anon

February 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM

There was a fight between Molly and Melissa at the second the final rose ceremony. I can’t say anymore but this is what sparks the chain of events.

26. anon

February 12, 2009 at 4:38 PM

#361
    If you do really know Melissa personally, I believe what you’re saying and for her sake I hope my theory is correct and she turned Jason down and helped him to pursue Jillian. I don’t think she’s a good match for Jason and the kind of life he’s offering and she may have been caught up in this thing and just wanting to be loved. But I hope it is her big heart that is instrumental in making sure that Jason finds happiness and contentment with the right choice and that she is given a chance to find her “true love” on the next Bachelorette.

27. anon

February 12, 2009 at 4:39 PM

#376

Please choose a different name. I’ve been using that one for a while now.

Thanks

28. MeMySelfIrene

February 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM

What does Melissa’s friend mean by this?

“…at the second the final rose ceremony…”

There WERE two final rose ceremonies???

29. anon2

February 12, 2009 at 4:47 PM

#379 what I meant to say what at the second to final rose ceremony.

30. designchica

February 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I wonder who would win in a Molly Melissa fight?

31. MeMyselfIrene

February 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Thank you for clarifying that. 🙂

32. Rose

February 12, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Chef Scottie – If I can add a wrinkle to your theory, which I love by the way, maybe Molly is even OK with being “girl 2”. I’m not saying she’s a plant or spy, maybe she came into this trying to find love, then somewhere along the way, she (and Jason) realized they didn’t have ‘it’, so who knows? Maybe she even offered to be F2, so that Jason won’t have to humiliate/embarrass the woman who would have been F2. Which sort of fits with the 2/3 clue, and also fits the other clue (someone else posted, sorry I don’t remember who), which is MONTREAL = MOlly NoT REAL.

In RS’s latest blog (just put up), he talks about how certain people are ‘in on it’, meaning they’re in on the scam. If anyone hasn’t read RS’s latest entry, check it out. He tells what K-Moon/Rebecca means.

33. MoonPie

February 12, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Oh good grief…fight really? RS would have had a FIELD DAY with that….I don’t think so!

34. sally

February 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM

383 – rose – i don’t see rs “latest” where he explains what K-Moon/Rebecca means. where do you see this?

35. WorkerBee

February 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Scroll up to the top of the sidebar. Just below the calendar is a list of the blog pages. Click on “An Explanation to the 2nd “ATFR” Announcement and the Answer to Clue #1″

36. Manda

February 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM

So, would ABC have kept this their little secret but now that RS has info and is going to let everyone know the inside scoop, Fleiss feels he must have another show about it? Why would anyone want to watch the show again, especially if it comes out that Jason and Mel did start dating before the show started.

I know that RS said that, to his knowledge, Jason and Mel didn’t know each other. But he never said unequivocally that they did not know each other.

37. Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM

No matter what, we love you Steve!!!

38. orange girl

February 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM

My comment got deleted??? wonder what that means… I’ll try again. I noticed when Shannon was eliminated that she said something to Jason right as she was leaving like ” I love your wife.” I took it to mean that she knew who would “win”… at first I just dismissed it, that I misread her lips…. but now that all this is going down, I’m starting to wonder… Does anyone still have this recorded and can go back and watch? Of course mine is deleted from my DVR…. so I can’t go back and check what I saw…maybe I was imagining things…

39. Anonymous

February 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Shannon said that he would find his wife (in the remaining girls)

40. anon123

February 12, 2009 at 8:41 PM

My guess: Molly wins

41. Annabelle

February 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Montreal. Meaning – Royal Mountain.

Also:

The city, with its huge Village, the largest gay village in North America, hosts several major circuit parties and is an epicentre of gay life in Canada. It was slated to hold the Gay Games in 2006, but the FGG and Montréal 2006 were unable to agree on the size of the event. Montréal 2006 plans to hold the Games anyway under a different name.

Look it up. The gay angle has been mentioned before. Pertinent? Who knows, just throwing it out there.

42. Kathleen

February 12, 2009 at 9:00 PM

K Moon/ Cares anymore?

43. barkley

February 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM

RS needs to spill his information before any one else does.

He can easily set up a link or spoiler warning so that anyone who does not want to know can avoid it. But I bet most of the people who are aware that RS even exists would not quit watching the show just because it was “spoiled.” To the contrary, I would enjoy watching the show unfold even more, being in on the secret.

I hope he posts soon before anyone else does.

44. MeToo

February 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I think from what RS has now explained, that the players are real and even the outcome, but that ABC did EVERYTHING they could possibly do to make the romance real and MAKE IT HAPPEN. (I’m not sure I would mind if someone did that for me… Sounds like a plan!)

Anywho, since the BIG problem has been that none of these relationships last, I believe the producers “stacked the cards” in favor of the obviously strongest connection (whoever that will play out to be) and MAKE DARN SURE THEY GIVE US A RELATIONSHIP THAT WORKS!

Whattya think

45. onlyadork

February 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM

I think Jillian is Ty’s real mother, Jason’s ex wife.

46. gerberr

February 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Steve, IF I’ve figured out the clues. Nauseous should have been added to describe, How some would feel.

47. steverocks

February 13, 2009 at 2:27 PM

I find this so amusing! As far as I know…no other website has this kind of inside scoop on the show. Steve…I think the producers are reading your blog and shi**ing themselves! Bet I’ll see a blurb about your column on Access Hollywood next!

Keep it going!

48. wondering if....

February 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Jason proposes at FRC and is turned down again.

The third proposal is the charm…thus, 2/3.

Two out of three times he was turned down.

The third time is to Diana again and she accepts…again 2/3.

49. nancy

February 13, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Okay…my 2/3 guess:

I wonder if 2/3 is explaining the relationship between Jason and his “betrothed”…if indeed the romance deepened between him and someone who has originally left (either Jill or Mel, depending on the scenario we’re talking about), then couldn’t you be referring to the fact that, by the ATFR2 is aired, he and his final, chosen love will have developed their relationship in two parts: the 2 months of filming/ vs. the 3 months “post-production”, when, as many have theorized, the rest of the story actually unfolded?

As to the double entendre of the 2/3…perhaps he lets 2 go at the same time, leaving him with just one girl for F1, to spare the others from the humiliation of finding themselves in the distressing position of F2.

50. nancy

February 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM

One more stab at it…

Was post-production 2/3 finished when Fleiss & Co. had to begin re-editing ? (In other words, the first 2/3 of the season happened pretty much the way we saw it, but the last 1/3 was changed to complement/explain the final outcome?