The Bachelor 13 - Jason

Another Video Update Coming Monday….

To say the last few days have been a whirlwind would be an understatement. It’s been quite an interesting last couple days at Casa de Reality Steve. Magazines calling, newspapers calling, websites wanting to do interviews, and fame and fortune completely going to Maddie’s head. Kidding. I mean, I expected some reaction, but not like this. But whatever. That’s what I get for releasing the information early. The biggest part that sucks is what I told you can’t technically be proven until March 2nd. So that leaves 10 days now for people to doubt, come up with new theories, and what not. The bottom line in this though has never changed. I said I had exclusive news back in January. ABC started promoting their big “shocker” a couple weeks ago. I told you what that “shocker” was and now they’re spinning their wheels trying to figure out what to do and how to make it look better than it really was. The fact of the matter is Jason dumped Melissa at the ATFR taping in January and started dating Molly. Period. End of story. They can’t change the fact that’s what happened. And I’m sure they’re pissed that I spoiled their big “shocker”. So what I’m guessing they will try and do is probably paint a prettier picture to make you think Jason was forced to do it because of her parents, or it was a mutual breakup. Wrong. If you want to believe that, go ahead. It’s not what happened.

I’m gonna take the weekend off and get away from this for a couple days, but I’ll be back Monday with a new column and You Tube video update talking about the latest going on. And no, it won’t be 30 minutes long. This will just be one video. Have a great weekend. See you Monday.

1,487 Comments

1,487 Comments

1. ForCliff

February 22, 2009 at 8:06 PM

If you are correct, then this is more twisted than i could ever imagine… march2/3 come sooner please. If only i got that time travel thing right.

2. for cliff

February 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM

so they are still together 100%…molly and brian

3. Kate

February 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Cliff, you have honestly no idea what you are talking about. The end.

4. cliff

February 22, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Have no idea who if anyone ends up with Jason I am just telling you what I know about Molly. I also don’t think that she would lead a person on so my guess is that she applied for the show on a dare or something and actually got picked. Maybe it is because she has some acting skillls. Do you think that maybe the ending is that he picks Molly (scripted) and changes his mind to Melissa?

5. cliff

February 22, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Didn’t mean to upset anybody, think what you want. Didn’t come here to get trashed just heard that there was a website where they were trashing her and I thought that you would appreciate what I knew. I hope you all get what you want ….whatever that is

6. Kate

February 22, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Yeah well someone who actually knows Molly also, I call BS on what you have said.

7. NO CLIFF

February 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

HE PICKS JILLIAN NOT MOLLY OR MELISSA…..SIMPLE AS THAT

8. D-Lo

February 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Thanks Cliff for the info and sorry you had to get trashed in the process. That seems to be the MO of a lot of people here. If someone says something different then what they want to believe or differs from what RS says they go off on you. It’s ridiculous. I’m one of the “idiots” according to one of these haters that was on here last night actually having some fun with a nice group of people. Too bad everyone can’t be like that. Lighten up everyone

9. TO KATE

February 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT IS HE WITH MOLLY THEN

10. Oscar4me

February 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Most of the slumdog cast is here :o) The kids are adorable! Sorry trying to multi-task.

Why would you bring a huge purse to the oscars? The stylist needs to be shot.

Back to business… If anyone still thinks JIllian eventually ends up with Jason, please STOP. Someone in the abc message boards posted a link to a 45 minute interview she did and i really doubt she would lie through her teeth about it. Seriously people?

Last comment. Jason is an idiot to let Jillian go.

11. cliff

February 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Then why dont you just ask her what the deal is? If you know her you know that they have a great realationship and there is no way they are not still together. Knowing Brian he probably thought it was funny that she actually got picked and has been watching her every Monday night. Really gotta go cause I dont want to get caught up in all of this BS. Seems like most people her dont want to know facts anyway.

12. tone

February 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Nobody is trashing anyone. Just tired of all the I know them stuff. Gets really old after awhile.

13. TO D-LO

February 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM

WHERES CHARLEY

14. Laurie

February 22, 2009 at 8:27 PM

To Campy…Comment #928

You made me laugh so hard.

15. brady 12

February 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

why can’t we just get rid of the wta and just get on with it already.. I have had enough with all of these theories.

16. Yankee

February 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Cliff-You might want to warn your friend his girlfriend is dating another guy on tv. lol

17. Yankee

February 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Hugh is doing a really good job.

18. cynstriss

February 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM

1408. D-Lo – Thanks for posting what you did. I just came back to see the latest, and wow – I was blown away by the turf wars! In the words of a man who was greatly mistreated bu those who should have known better: “Can’t we all just get along?” (Rodney King.) We are all entitled to an opinion, and so what if there are several theories being discussed. We will never know the absolute truth until everything has aired and all the dust settles.

1411. cliff – Thanks for your info, and some of us are willing to think about things before jumping to the conclusion that you are not telling the truth. 🙂

19. Anonymous

February 22, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Charley is at the Academy Awards

20. too much time on my hands

February 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

WOW – Looks like I’ve missed a LOT!!!

Were Melissa’s / Jason’s emails posted anywhere???

Thanks!!!

21. brady 12

February 22, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Everyone must be watching the oscars tonight.. it is very slow here.

22. D-Lo

February 22, 2009 at 9:33 PM

hi cynstriss, nice to see a familiar face 🙂

23. skinner

February 22, 2009 at 9:39 PM

well one thing for sure, this show has officially jumped the shark

24. For Molly's Ex, Brian

February 22, 2009 at 9:40 PM

You might want to avert your eyes next Monday night. If you think it’s still on with you and Molly, you are going to be a bit caught off guard.

25. venus

February 22, 2009 at 9:45 PM

1419,,,I thought I recognized Charley on the Red Carpet..thanks …you helped confirm my suspicions.

LOL 🙂

P.S. I thought Charley’s dress was awful!

26. roma

February 22, 2009 at 9:45 PM

How about this ….. It seems that Jason was really interested in Molly early on; the tent date; walk etc. She was the favorite. Then as time went on, he became increasingly impressed with Melissa. He seemed impressed that she wanted to be a teacher and spend the summer w/kids. He said many times that he could find nothing wrong with her and even could marry her even though he hadn’t met her parents.
    What if Molly was the one, who was the favorite early on, but he fell in love w/Melissa in the end. Molly freaks out because she expects to win. The ATFR1 is about Jason meeting Melissa’s parents and dealing with Molly. There’s a proposal and wedding (to Melissa)-hence ATFR2. All this false information that has been leaked to innocent sources is just ABCs way of throwing us off the scent to the obvious-Jason is with Melissa. Look at the body language.

27. lisa

February 22, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Thanks #1388 Pinkgirl

28. Charley

February 22, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Just got out of work

29. Pinkgirl

February 22, 2009 at 9:57 PM

ROMA

I am with you…I have really changed what I believe and I hope I am right…..I do believe that J and Mel are together now….I am not sure if something happened in between the FRC and now but I do believe they are together now.

30. Help

February 22, 2009 at 10:00 PM

WHAT’S THE LATEST ?

31. Charley

February 22, 2009 at 10:04 PM

But I’m exhausted.. nothing is new just exactly what has been said.. have a good night all

32. anonnnn

February 22, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Is Charley and Cliff one and the same?

My one big question with your theory Cliff is that I can’t imagine any man (who is Molly’s intended one) being okay with the sex scenes between Molly and Jason – specifically her straddling him in her bikini. My man would be on a plane, train, bike..to beat the living daylights out of the guy – and he’s not normally a violent guy. I can’t imagine Molly’s “fiance” would be okay with it. And – btw – is Brian married?

33. cynstriss

February 22, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Hi D-Lo! Sorry, I was watching a bit of the Oscars.

34. cynstriss

February 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Hi Charley!

35. Sassafrass

February 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Get a life people!! Really there are family, children, pets, and friends you are most likely paying no attention to due to this crap! Get over it already and get on with your lives.

36. D-Lo

February 22, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Me too cynstriss 🙂

Hi & good night Charley!

37. To Sassafrass

February 22, 2009 at 10:26 PM

funny though that you have time to write that…..get over yourself

38. sASSafrASS

February 22, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Go home…………………………..

39. venus

February 22, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Charley and Cliff are one and the same folks. JUst he/she has a little problem..a split personality.

Yankee 1416…you make me laugh..good retort!

Back to the Oscars.

40. anonnnn

February 22, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Anybody know what time RS is releasing his video tomorrow? I don’t remember if he said or not.

41. anonnnn

February 22, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Venus – 🙂 I thought so!!!

42. cynstriss

February 22, 2009 at 10:36 PM

And venus knows this because…..????

43. Duffy

February 22, 2009 at 10:39 PM

anonnnn – I hope early! But I don’t recall him saying either.

44. Duffy

February 22, 2009 at 10:42 PM

anonnnn – I hope early! I don’t recall him saying, though.

45. dc_girl

February 22, 2009 at 10:43 PM

do you think they will try to change the “ending” now that its been revealed? i wonder how they can spin it … regardless, this is publicity for the show, so i’m sure they will have tons of viewers …

46. Bama

February 22, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Long time lurker, first time poster. Let me just say I don’t know anyone or anything, nor do I have any inside info. Just to play devils advocate here is my thought on the situation.
    RS was given “inside” info as to what happened. He decided to post clues to what he knows, everyone could guess and he would eventually tell all. Maybe all of his info is real and correct, but….maybe it is not.
    Maybe ABC/Fleiss realized all of the great sleuthers figured out too early who the F1 is and decided to change things. Maybe nothing has changed and Jason is with Melissa, maybe he is with Molly, maybe Jillian comes back…who knows?
    Everyone wanted to know ahead of time what the outcome would be. Now that the “truth” is allegedly/reportedly out everyone is disappointed, angry, and willing to bash every person involved with show.
    Now, no matter what the outcome of the show, no one will believe what the truth is unless, Jason, Melissa, Molly or all of the girls come out and tell what happened.

47. anonnnn

February 22, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I hate to stay up half the night waiting – but I’m hoping he puts it up tonight. However – he did say it will be Monday – maybe I’ll just get up early in the morning to check. I’m not a morning person – the only thing I’ll crawl out of bed for is chocolate and RS’s videos! 😉

48. anonnnn

February 22, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I have thought about that, too, Bama. But then, I think RS said he checks and doublechecks his sources. There would have to be a lot of people involved in an intentional leak. We may never hear the real story – wish one of the bachelorettes would write a book!

49. Bama

February 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I wish one would write a book, that would be great! I first believed RS, and must admit was very disappointed. Then all of the he said she said and all of the claims of inside info, that now I really don’t know what to believe. Some say just watch the show, which I will, but again, who knows if that will portray the truth?

50. Yankee

February 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM

dc girl-I could seem them editing the break up because the public response to “the star” has been so bad. I’m sure they will try to pin as much as they can on Mel. If he’s with Molly however people can draw their own conclusions and I don’t think they will be favorable to Molly or Jason. One rumor has Mel walking out of ATR so who knows how they edit that.