The Bachelor 13 - Jason

You Said a Mouthful Chris…

Awesome. It’s official. I’ve completely gotten into the heads of everyone at ABC. Did you check Host Chris’ blog today? Essentially the whole thing is about what I’ve started. But dammit, he couldn’t mention me by name. That’s when I know I’ve hit it big. When Host Chris utters the words “Reality Steve.” I think I might shed a tear. He didn’t even re-cap the freakin’ two hour show that just aired last night! All he did was respond to the gossip which has been circulating since last Wednesday when I posted the videos.

He wants to let everyone know that the producers of the show do not script the ending. Great Chris. What’d you expect him to say? “Hey everyone, just to let you know, Reality Steve is spot on about what happened at the ATFR taping back in January, so kudos to him!” Look, the word “scripted” has different meanings attached to it. I’ve never said the show was “scripted”, per se. That seems to imply actors given lines to memorize and act out scenes. No, that’s not what this show does. But to say that certain people cast on this show aren’t led in a certain direction by the people in charge so we can get the most exciting/shocking/dramatic ending is not far fetched. That’s all. Once again, can I prove this? No. But hell, all you gotta do is watch this season to know something is definitely not right about what’s been going on.

The other major point Chris makes is that he wrote his blog on Saturday night, and at that point, the ATFR 2 had not even taped yet, so, they couldn’t possibly be screwing with the editing of a show that hasn’t been filmed yet. Ah ha! Well, I was told this past Saturday as well that the ATFR 2 hadn’t been taped yet either, but didn’t have enough confirmation, so I decided to hold off on it. Guess my information was right yet again. And you know why I heard it hasn’t been taped yet? Because ABC wants Melissa on camera talking about what happened and she wants no part of it after how badly they screwed her. Can you blame her? I hope she holds out on them so that show never airs. Once again, this is what I’ve been led to believe, but it sure makes a hell of a lot of sense. Their ATFR 2 is airing one week from tonight and they haven’t taped anything yet? Melissa has them by the balls. I love it.

Another thing to note from Chris’ blog: Did he mention once about anything regarding Jason, his choice next week, where he stands, the shock factor, etc? Any of that? Nope. Even he backed off hyping up next weeks finale as something you don’t want to miss, or, the most exciting they’ve ever had. Chris’ blog today tells you everything you need to know about what I’ve been saying. I love Chris, I think he does an admirable job for the limited time he’s given, but they have him hand tied on that show. He can’t say sh**. He’s just toe’ing the company line right now and just letting next week happen. I think the fact that he chose not to recap anything from last nights 2 hour snore fest (which it was), and only respond to the rumors and gossip that I started over a month ago, really says a lot if you ask me. I just wish that someday, some former contestant, or somebody involved in the inner workings of this show would just spill the beans and out everyone and everything fake about the “Bachelor.” That would be the day. Maybe I should get to work on finding that person.

Anyway, a couple tidbits that I thought were interesting from the “Women Tell All” last night…

-Really much ado about nothing regarding Amanda in the previews last week saying, “For the record, there were definitely threesomes”, and then them not even airing that clip this week, nor addressing it at all. There’s a story behind that which, well, I won’t get into. About ten different people have told me that one. ABC got caught with their pants down and definitely backtracked. I mean, we all saw it in the previews last week. That’s what Amanda said. So why not talk about it this week?

-I think Natalie couldn’t have come off any worse if she tried. Wow. Great personality. Let’s just hope for your sake Natalie who you hook up with on the weekends never leaks out because, well, I think your god awful reputation would sink about ten levels lower. Disgusting. I still throw up in my mouth a little when I think of that.

-I love how this show, anytime there’s a reunion or WTA episode, they always have to go back to their ONE successful relationship in sixteen seasons, Trista and Ryan, and update us on what they had for breakfast yesterday morning. Geesh, if I were those two, I’d be like, “Christ, leave us alone already.” Oh wait, Trista’s a media whore on par with DeAnna. They’d never turn that down. Hey, why not fill us in on Byron and Mary’s love story? Oh wait, we all know what happened last time they were brought on set. Two days later, Mary got a little tipsy and made Byron her bitch. Lay off the sauce, Delgado. Charlie did and look how happy he is.

-Honestly, the best part of the show last night was seeing Charlie and Sarah and Fred and Noelle. I genuinely felt happy for them. Charlie and Sarah because that’s always been my favorite season of this show. I still don’t know why they’ve never gone back to the “live” finale where he makes his choice on the day that we see it as opposed to three months prior. And good for Fred and Noelle. They seem like a nice couple. If they tell me where they’re registered when they get married, I’d even consider sending them a gift. Jason and Molly? Not so much.

-The first half hour sit down with Jason sure seemed like the “Hey, let’s show America the Jason and Molly fuzzy love story that we didn’t share during the course of the first 8 episodes”, didn’t it? Just softening the blow for next week when Melissa gets dumped, they’re your final couple, and people aren’t like, “Whoa, where’d that come from?”

-People seem to be talking about pinky rings again after they showed Melissa and Molly getting ready the morning of the final rose ceremony. I missed that and had already deleted it from the DVR before going back to check, but whatever the case, it doesn’t matter. The fact is, when Jason left New Zealand, he was engaged to Melissa. They broke up at the ATFR 1 taping in January, and now he’s with Molly. Nothing ABC can spin will change that fact. Period.

-I thought the most telling part of the show was in the previews for next week, they never showed either Melissa or Molly getting out of the limo at the time of the final rose ceremony. Or Jason on the podium talking to either them. NOTHING. And I’m sorry, but they do that EVERY season. They ALWAYS show you a clip of the girls arriving, what dresses they’re wearing, how their hair is done, and even give us a couple clips of the Bachelor holding hands with each girl on the podium and giving us a couple lines here and there. NONE OF THAT LAST NIGHT. Pretty telling, I’d say.

-And last but not least, I thought Host Chris asking Jillian if she’d want to be the next Bachelorette was quite interesting as well. Definitely a lot of love and support for Jillian from fans around the world. Why show that? No, I don’t know anything. Don’t jump to conclusions. Just thought it was interesting, that’s all.

Ok, so that’s it. Still working on something HUGE for later this week. Could come tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday. Keep checking back. Definitely tomorrow the 2nd part of the “Reality Steve Interview” I did with another blogger will be up. Plus, I’ll try and get the audio clip from the radio appearance I did in Grand Rapids, MI late last week (as well as another appearance this morning) to put up. And finally, be sure to run out and get your copies of “US Weekly” and “Star” magazine this week. I did a phone interview with both magazines so I’m guessing I’ll be quoted or something in each of those. Any questions, comments, emails, praises, criticisms, feel free to email me at steve@realitysteve.com. Only six days away til the finale. It can’t come soon enough.

1. CAN THIS BE REAL

February 25, 2009 at 1:30 AM

548 .. I can’t believe that .. that would mean Molly is not with Jason ..and we don’t know if Melissa is.. I Wonder who the hell is with Jason …

2. CAN THIS BE REAL

February 25, 2009 at 1:34 AM

I think it is Melissa… because Molly family won’t be so unhappy

3. CAN THIS BE REAL

February 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM

I mean MOLLY FAMILY WOULDN’T BE SO UNHAPPY …

4. Lisa C

February 25, 2009 at 1:45 AM

I’ve got it… Jason chooses TY IN THE END.

Ty walks down the aisle in his cute little tux and Jason says that Ty is enough for him right now (Ty is the love of his life– hey, my husband says all of the time that our 4 year old son is the love of his life, in a diferent way than me– I don’t get offended, it is sweet!)….

Jason can’t break anyone’s heart like his was broken…

5. don't back down

February 25, 2009 at 2:44 AM

pls let this be over soon
    could have had IVF and my own octuplets by now
    RS you are amazing…
    give Maggie a pat on the back and head

6. LilCe

February 25, 2009 at 3:06 AM

Does anyone know when the WTA episode was taped? Something was very off with this show………..trying to put my finger on it!

7. Astrochicks.com

February 25, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Last night, Jason seemed distant and put off. He didn’t look like the happy Bachelor. Of course, when Deanna did the episode of “Men Tell All” she was snippy as well.

I’m sure after the cameras go away, they actually watch the show, they must cringe at their behavior.

It’s obvious Jason has been playing both girls. In the end, I really don’t see him marrying either one.

8. Anonymouse

February 25, 2009 at 3:38 AM

So what’s the latest hoopla folks!?

9. Yippeekiyea

February 25, 2009 at 3:48 AM

Maybe, just maybe, justice will prevail. If what Steve’s saying is true, (and I think it is) Melissa will be catapulted into whatever she wants to do because she will have become America’s Sweetheart (much like Jason was with the whole DeAnna fiasco) Jason will be shown as the shallow,indecisive, immature man he is, Molly will not benefit from her devious ways & will be regarded as a villainess, Fleiss will finally be exposed as the manipulative, unfeeling jackass he is, Chris Harrison will be unmasked as a puppet and partially complicit in this & everyone will have gotten what they deserve!!! Oh, and RS will be completely vindicated. I like that scenario!

10. justme

February 25, 2009 at 4:01 AM

Don’t believe the rumors. Jason is with Melissa

11. yoduhh

February 25, 2009 at 4:16 AM

where are the rest of the comments? they won’t show up past 493

12. Pinkgirl

February 25, 2009 at 4:25 AM

Canusaybrainwash and Sharon, go back to your ABC home where the real brainwashing happens. Sharon, you are one of the meanest people on this blog. Go away. It seems like RS has hit a nerve to have all these ABC trolls out in full force.

13. C?

February 25, 2009 at 4:33 AM

??

14. RS fan

February 25, 2009 at 6:36 AM

While watching Good Morning America yesterday, an interesting thought occurred to me. They were plugging John Quinones TV special “What Would You Do?”, where they ABC creates uncomfortable real life situations in public, and then film “regular people” reacting to these situations.

It struck me that ABC obviously has a lot of experience with this sort of TV production, so clearly they are not beyond manipulating human behavior and then getting us all to watch!

On the web site http://www.film.com you can look up the names of cast and crew for any TV show. I did not find any producer/writer overlap between TB and WWYD, but I did find it veeeeerry interesting that the number of “story producers” on this season of the Bachelor is a lot higher than on the few past seasons I checked, or for several other reality shows I checked (such as Top Chef, Real World, or Tila Tequila…trying to cover the gamut of apparent scriptedness).

Why would ABC need 11 story producers? I wonder what it is that they do???

15. RS fan

February 25, 2009 at 6:37 AM

Why would ABC need 11 story producers? I wonder what it is that they do???

Reality Steve, I think you are spot on, really funny, and I can’t wait to see what you and Maddie cook up for us next. You have made this gossipfest all the more fun for this viewer.

16. RS fan

February 25, 2009 at 7:07 AM

sorry for the double posting.

17. Jillian

February 25, 2009 at 7:58 AM

You people are all blind he is with me

18. Watergirl

February 25, 2009 at 7:58 AM

If you read what Chris’s blog said carefully, you’ll see that he only says the show isn’t scripted – which it isn’t in that they don’t give the participants lines to say as in a script – and that they don’t maninupate the ending. ENDING. Now, what constitutes “ending”? Define that as you will. I think Chris is just defining ending as who Jason ends up with in the END, rather than how he got to that point, ie the dumping of Melissa at the ATFR.

19. DAZEDBACHELORFAN

February 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM

My eyes hurt
    My head hurts
    My back hurts from scrunching over my laptop to read ALL posts, blogs and anything Bachelor related….

I am dazed…
    I am confused….

I will be SOO happy when it’s THIS time next week…

20. Anonymous

February 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Molly is pregnant! She got pregnant on her tent date and that is why Jason is now with her.

21. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 9:14 AM

He is not with Melissa or Molly. I promise!

22. tone

February 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Charley – how do you know anything and what is it?

23. DAZEDBACHELORFAN

February 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Okay so now this Alethia chick or whoever she is has backtracked AGAIN and is basically saying the same thing RS said… i yi yi…. this is SHADY on her part….this is what SHE said…

“What has bothered me during the last few days, and what I just couldn’t get a true handle on until the email source was kind enough to reveal it to me, is why would Melissa, after being dumped on national TV by Jason, then take him back only weeks later ? The simple truth is…she didn’t.”

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Anonymous

February 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Molly and Jason didn’t do anything in that tent! I know this for a fact! Give up the tent thing!

25. tone

February 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Anonymous
    How do you know that for a fact?

26. curiousjen

February 25, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Remeber wat Chris said in his blog? As of that time- they had not filmed AFTR2. So as far as we all know It STILL not has been filmed. What that means- who knows.

If RS has the straight dope (and I think he is telling the truth- I have not been following his blog for very long as i just started watching the show the past few seasons and just discoverd RS, FORT et al but he has the ring of sincerity and the fact that his blog has no ads and he has been doing this for fun for years and years) then I hope that Melissa gets a really good lawyer, and tells those those SOB’s at ABC to take a flying leap.

27. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM

I don’t want to start in again I just don’t understand how you can all believe RS and think that Jason would ever do such a thing. Everyone should just sit back and think for a moment and ask yourself does this really make any sense.

I know facts, and I do not get any humor out of lying to people and making up crazy theories. I just want to help people realize this so it doesn’t ruin innocent peoples reputations.

* I’m sure people will all start in again and say hurtful things just like a few days ago..which is why I have not posted but I just am going to suck it up because I will not let people keep talking about these awful rumors and amazing people who absolutely do not deserve this disrespect..

P.S. PLEASE stop asking me how I know or who I got my facts/info from I will not tell..I can not tell..& I won’t tell..

Thank You.

28. annie

February 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM

i haven’t read all 577 posts so sorry if this has aleady bene pointed out but its been said that the ATFR2 has not yet been taped yet MF has said that the ATFR2 is so freakish and crazy you just wont believe it. so either its been taped or its preplanned.

29. tone

February 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Charley – What are your fact?

30. anon

February 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

go to http://www.starmagazine.com…it‘s either RS’ story or some other story on the cover this week!

31. TVJunkie

February 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Steve- Just wanted to say thank you for all the info you have posted, whether it is right or wrong. I have enjoyed reading and obsessing about it. So thanks! Ignore the haters 🙂

32. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Tone- what do you mean

33. Not going to watch again

February 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM

At the WTA they showed Jason saying “if you don’t say it they can’t show it” at least twice. Wonder if that is his excuse to himself for how ABC is going to savage Melissa for her behavior/reaction to what happens at the ATFR 1 – one poster speculated that we will just see Melissa’s reaction – not what caused it….

34. m

February 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM

tt

35. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM

If you haven’t seen the other posts this is what my clues are.

REAL CLUES

1) three becomes one two becomes none

2) dream

3) it’s not to late

4a) pinkysoap
    4b) producers are smarter than you think

36. grewmeAname

February 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Charley, you are right. No one will listen. “Our” source is Jason himself, right? He almost let it slip the night of WTA, but no one wants to believe me. He also “slipped” the night he chose the F3. You’ll all see in a week, when you go back and watch Jason’s conversation with CH.

37. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM

REAL CLUES

1) three becomes one two becomes none

2) dream

3) it’s not to late

4a) pinkysoap
    4b) producers are smarter than you think

38. nothing else to do

February 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Charley back up your story then and we wont need your sources. What is the real truth and how will any of us ever get it even after the show is over? That is what will piss me off. I want the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I think WE fans deserve nothing less. Help us out if you know for real please.

39. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

I can not prove anything to you I honestly have no control of doing that right now I’m sorry.

40. tone

February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Charley
    Just tell us what happens. Stop with the clues. We don’t care about your source.

41. nothing else to do

February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Ok how about your clues, just tell us what they mean.

42. cr

February 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

ABC is pulling wool over the eyes of the veiwers. This whole season is a mess, but you all love it. The shocker is going to be Jason & Mel are engaged and none of the above theories even came into play. He fell for Mel hook, line & sinker. In order to bump up the ratings they decided to play a little switch a roo up on all the FORTERS, and BLOGGERS since everyone was on to the F1(freckle, mole,theory) Thus ABC sends out there “leaks” that RS got his inside info to try to throw everyone all off. It is a win, win secenario for everyone. We cant blame RS he did get this inside info but it was all panned out from the get go. The veiwers get a true love story and recieves a lesson on don’t believe everything you read/hear, and Jas found the girl of his dreams. I know that it may seem crazy and it all really is crazy. Everyone from the show is now in on it. Now you can understand the postings from some of the ousted girls like megan saying ilymr on myspace. It is all a big game and the veiwers & RS have all been FLIESSED. Mark my word. This is the real story.

43. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

what are RS sources how can so many of you believe him?

44. nothing else to do

February 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

just tell us what it is, then we will see at the finale anyhow, but give us a bone man.

45. Kate

February 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Charley, we don’t care what his sources are. all we care about is that he told us what happens…no more clues. either say what you know or stop giving out clues.

46. nothing else to do

February 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

CR #593 I honestly dont think a network as large as ABC would give two shits about bloggers, what we are a small percentage of the 12 million viewers? Come on you are way off base there.

47. luv-u-guys

February 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Charley says:

If you haven’t seen the other posts this is what my clues are.

REAL CLUES

1) three becomes one two becomes none….Jillian(3) becomes F1 Other 2 become none

2) dream…Jillian told Jason about her dream with Ty

3) it’s not to late….Deanna tells him that about Jillian

4a) pinkysoap….Something about General Hospital?
    4b) producers are smarter than you think..they will make it a tear-jerker

48. my2bits

February 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Jason is Beguiled by Melissa, Bewitched by Molly, Bedazzled by Jillian, and Befriended by Stephanie.
    Natalie is Belittled by all,
    Some are Besotted by RS, Bewildered by TB, Bemoaning the journey, and Being hopeful of the ending.
    Jason is being Besmirched, but is he Betrothed?

49. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM

I believe.

1. Jason realizes he made a mistake and is with jill

2. He always believed Jillian would hurt him, he realized that she actually did love him when he let her go and she told him her dream

3. Deanna told him it was not to late he can still propose…he cries over the balcony i believe because he hates hurting people and he knows how much he is going to crush melissa and molly by picking Jillian he almost feels as if he led them on by making them the F2.

4. The pinky ring, Either he does propose to melissa and that clip is real, then he realizes he loves Jillian OR Jason proposed to Jillian during the GH date as an act ( which was never shown) and the producers edited it in.

4. The producers are smarter than you think..we saw that preview a long time ago with the ring would they let that out of he really picked her.. they wanted to start all this drama for higher ratings they would never reveal who the final 1 is with a preview. NEVER

50. cr

February 25, 2009 at 10:07 AM

#597 Really. I am way off base huh? Do you not see what is happening here? Sure bloggers are a small percentage but also the most loyal veiwers they have. Word has spread like hotcakes on this “most shocking season ever” they are gettting more press than they imagined because of all these off the wall theories. People are tuning in just to see this all unfold. Your name says it all NOTHING ELSE TO DO. It got you hooked didn’t it?