The Bachelor 13 - Jason

A Few Notes and an Interview Coming Tomorrow You Don’t Want To Miss

Seems like we’re at the calm before the storm right now. Things seem to be settling in a little bit, just days before the explosive finale. That’s good. I’m liking this. Not nearly as hectic as last week was. I guess because people are starting to realize what’s about to happen and they’re preparing themselves accordingly. Just to update, I have no new news on the ATFR 2 taping. But if I had to guess, I wouldn’t be surprised if that show is cancelled. Wouldn’t be unprecedented since they did it last season with DeAnna too. Remember when ABC sent out a press release regarding this so-called “party” they were going to have for the final couple the night after the finale aired? Then all the sudden it never happened and we were never given an explanation. Something tells me that MIGHT happen this season too. I think they’ll be able to show Jason dumping Melissa, starting his relationship with Molly, then giving us an update on where they are at right now all in the first ATFR show. Just a guess. I really don’t think we need another hour the following night, do you? Especially if Melissa wants no part of being on the ATFR 2 show. I mean, what the hell are they gonna fill for another hour? Bring back Trista and Ryan again so we can see her cook breakfast? Have a celebrity boxing match with Byron and Mary? I doubt it. We’ll see what happens, but don’t be surprised if the ATFR 2 doesn’t come off.

Part 2 of the interview I did with a fellow blogger is up now on her site. If you didn’t read part 1, just scroll down her page further. You can’t miss it. I love the screen shot she uses as my picture. It looks like a profile pic I’d use for some dating site. Here’s the link to the interview. Hope you enjoy.

Part 2 of Reality Steve Interview

So remember how I said I was working on something big for this week. Well, I got it. I spoke with Megan Parris last night from this season of the “Bachelor” for about an hour and a half. That conversation will be up on the site tomorrow. If Megan isn’t a prime example of how the editing of this show can completely sway your opinion of someone, then I don’t know who is. I suggest you listen to the whole hour and a half of what Megan and I have to say, and I’d be very surprised if those who disliked her before come out of that feeling the same way. She couldn’t have been any different as to how she was portrayed on the show, and I wanted everyone to hear it for themselves. Plus, she has quite a few interesting things to say regarding a lot of topics. I mean, we pretty much covered EVERYTHING. It’s an interview you won’t want to miss, and it’ll be up here tomorrow morning only on RealitySteve.com.

Any questions, comments, emails, criticisms, praises, interview requests, feel free to email me at steve@realitysteve.com. See you tomorrow.

1. TCB

February 25, 2009 at 11:57 PM

who knew —HAHA I know! Like, really??

2. LikeAmazing

February 25, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Wow things have changed a bit. We were having fun last like I was here lol.

3. roroannie

February 25, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I read the political post. It made me feel like I was doing something educational in the midst of all the craziness.

4. TCB

February 25, 2009 at 11:59 PM

LikeAmazing—-Like, you’re back!!!! 🙂

5. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Hi who knew..the diatrabe going on here tonight as driven most away. It really has become quite juvenile. Anywho, I’m reading old post and thinking about what other folks have thought. What’s up with Altheia tonight?

6. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 12:00 AM

blink, blink, blink….like , YEAH lol!

7. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:01 AM

No kidding roroannie – I’m like, really, amazingly impressed. I never read it through – maybe I should read it before English 101 critiques the errors. I wasn’t sure what the purpose of it was unless it was supposed to drive us all off the board. Someone doesn’t realize how stubborn (and amazingly, like, willlful) we are!

8. To TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I would like to clarify that I did not say anything derogatory towards gays. Please do not classify me with the person you are referencing as Gay Basher.

9. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Yeah, I think I was supposed to yell and scream and run off crying LOL

10. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I never said Gay Basher

11. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Venus – I’m thinking Aletheia wasn’t getting any attention so had to make some appearances here. You know – the economy is really bad……….how much does a hit to her site pay?

12. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:04 AM

LikeAmazing–Like, you missed all the fun! Catchup! 🙂

13. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:05 AM

TCB – is someone posting using your name?

I believe Mr. Gay Basher (not our friend TCB) that you were calling RS gay and posting under several different names, finally finishing off with our friend TCB’s name, except you were using “ToTCB”

14. Anonymous

February 26, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Steve–don’t think Fleiss hasn’t thought of a celebrity boxing match with Byron and Mary. He probably pitched it to ABC as a substitute for the AFTR2.

15. hohum

February 26, 2009 at 12:06 AM

I’m just disappointed that ABC would manipulate the show like this….I understand editing and all……but to play with people’s emotions…..tell a bachelor who to pick…..that is ridiculous and does take the fun out of ever watching. I guess I feel like a fool for watching it all these seasons and believing it! And I do know Melissa and her parents…..they don’t deserve this.

16. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:07 AM

So hohum – Melissa really isn’t with Jason then?

17. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:07 AM

whoknew–Probably. There’s no telling.

18. To TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:08 AM

I apologize, I should have changed my name so that it was directed only to you but I did not want you to think I was using another name to be sneaky. I was referencing your post 796 and “who knew” post 798 which makes it appear that way.

19. roroannie

February 26, 2009 at 12:09 AM

could you imagine the show if they didn’t edit ANYTHING

20. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Bye-Bye #818

21. To TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM

correction – my last post should have said “so that it WASN’T directed only to you”

22. hohum

February 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Nope…..she has moved on……

23. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM

who knew…I just don’t get that Altheia..’she’s like a dog with a bone several times a day..mostly at night so because of that I can only reason money is behind that site owners annoying ways.

hohum…Melissa’s parents made a very wise decision not appearing on the show..very wise. It seems all the feared is coming true.

24. hohum

February 26, 2009 at 12:12 AM

they were happy to meet him off camera, but ABC wouldn’t stand for that……..

25. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:12 AM

hohum –
    I’m glad she’s been able to move on – hope she’s happy. She seemed like a really sweet girl – but she’s better off without Jason. Just hope her new guy is good to her. I heard it was a dentist – I think named Ty? Don’t remember last name – but, whether it’s true or not, I just wish her the best. I hope she knows how many people feel for her.

26. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I meant all they feared is coming true. Exposure to ridicule and embarrassment.

27. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Venus – Aletheia has come up with some new methods for getting readers – nudie cuties 😮

28. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 12:15 AM

like, wow….TCB having fun with you message board brawl lol.

29. Nichelle

February 26, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Elizabeth, the girl with the tiara is Erica. She’s from right here in Houston. She was the one that wanted to pay the other girls to clean her room.

30. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Although I think Mel is adorable and beautiful, I honestly can’t see her leaving her life in Dallas for a suburb of Seattle. I also never pick up fibes from her that she is truly in love with Jason. Just doesn’t come across on tv. I always felt the competition mode was more in play than actual real feelings.

31. kim

February 26, 2009 at 12:19 AM

hohum… here we go again …… when will it end.. As the Bachelor turns.. tune in tomorrow when Jason is back with Melissa and cheating with Molly or he may be with Jillian …

32. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Like Amazing– Totally! lol Like can you believe that I was like singled out, like………*sigh* so ridiculous.

33. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I think being sequestered with the other girls and only one guy can make people lose perspective on what they really feel. They are there to “win” a husband – but they only have 1 guy to chose from. So your right, venus – it turns into a competition – probably out of boredom. Melissa can do so much better than Jason.

One other point – I know what it’s like to have a stepson – who was also an only child. It was VERY hard blending the families. I had 3 kids, and they understood sharing and cooperation – my stepson did not. He had been on a pedestal for way too long and felt he was entitled. It’s been a lot of years – (19) and he is grown up now. But he never really changed. So – judging from what we saw of Ty – and knowing he may very well be a very sweet child, it would still have been a difficult situation.

34. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:22 AM

nudies? Oh, why would Alth. think mostly women here would want to see nudies? What a gimmick.

35. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 12:23 AM

TCB-Lol like, I know you weren’t the only one doing it. I’m guilty too. Guess you were the only one on at the time…

36. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:24 AM

In case Eng 101 sees my post #833, please do not humiliate me. I realize I should have said “So YOU’RE right” – not your. I humbly apologize for my very blatant error.

37. cynstriss

February 26, 2009 at 12:25 AM

hohum — I hope that she is not judged by the way ABC chooses to portray her. She did not deserve this.

38. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Venus – I’m not sure what her thought process is UNLESS she is a he. Most men would have seen her little message and clicked on her address in a blink of an eye. blink…blink…blink

39. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:27 AM

I’m eager to hear what Megan has to say. Granted she wasn’t there very long so she won’t have any imput about plots and schemes, etc. but I am sure she is not happy with the way they beautiful Megan. She really is beautiful..I wasn’t being sarcastic. And I think Molly has a resemblance to Kate Winslet. Not sure why I see that, but I do. But, it won’t last between her and Jason. He’s making another mistake.

40. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Like Amazing–It’s because I praised God that the lady’s daughter was healed. Which I do believe comes from God. Some other people talked about God too. But I guess I am the chosen person to be sent to the lions lol. We were simply making fun of “TV” people, who are people too, I know. But everyone has done that. And I referenced the “idiots” who were using completely dirty language. So I guess that made me the “bad guy” I’m not the one calling people names either. Just sayin. lol Like, I didn’t even like….do that….like…….so there. 🙂

41. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM

who knew LOL How could you!?

42. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM

How could I what?? Like, was my amazing blinking getting to you? Like blink, blink – is it annoying? Amazing huh? Oh wait, blink…blink – snot, snot….now for my big kiss with J.

43. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM

blink, blink, blink…..like, thats dumb lol….blink, blink, blink.

44. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:32 AM

who knew—-LOL You’re a meeps/Dee/Shan clone hahaha

45. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Better watch out, you “nasty bitches” lol

46. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Makes me the best huh? Any guy would want a piece of that!!

47. don't back down

February 26, 2009 at 12:33 AM

kenley…
    get a leash, I’m gonna put your balls on a leash and take em for a walk

48. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 12:34 AM

who knew you are like, one amazingly funny person….I think you have some napkin on your face (if you didn’t get that exit out of the message board) blink, blink, blink

49. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:34 AM

LOL

50. TJ

February 26, 2009 at 12:35 AM

WTF happened to the talk about TB on Reality Steve’s Blog ?? What is all this BS people are writing on here? We come here to read RS blog, weather you agree with him or not is great but honestly do we have a bunch of 10 yr old children on here or what writing stupid crap and acting like they are anyone from the show.

Grow the fuck up people!! I honestly cannot believe the disrespect of some people on the net because they can hide behind a monitor…