The Bachelor 13 - Jason

How to Now Post Comments on My Site

Well, it’s fixed. Wish I would’ve thought of that sooner. Basically, the losers who snipe and just come on boards to curse, you all (notice I didn’t say y’all) can go somewhere else now, since I know you don’t have the balls to register and post on the site. And If you did, I’d just delete anyway. I’m not doing this because of people countering what I say. I could care less. Hell, go back and look at the comments for the last few weeks. Plenty of you disagree with me, and that’s fine. It was the people today that decided to post the same stuff over and over again, cursing, being ridiculous, and just trying to stir up trouble. The only way to weed them out was to go this route. And I’m glad I did. Ahhhh. This is like a breath of fresh air. Never have to worry about those dolts again. So if you want to leave comments on my page from here on out, you need to register with the site. Click on “register”, create any “username” you’d like, and then type in your email address. You will get an email confirmation with a password that allows you to sign in and comment. Your email address will only be in my files and not shared with the public, so that basically means I will know exactly who posts what on the site. How I didn’t think of this sooner is beyond me. Ok. Enjoy.

1. whoknew

February 27, 2009 at 12:47 AM

SMP & Jared –
    Found this:

“Things are pretty tough all over and especially so in our industry,” said Egypt Valley’s new general manager, Bo Picklesimer.

Coming from Kentucky, Picklesimer is retooling the Ada Township club that, along with the economic downturn, lost members after a bitter controversy and lawsuit involving golf staff.

2. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Steve Pastoor used to be the GM, re-signed or forced to re-sign in 2007.

3. smp

February 27, 2009 at 12:50 AM

I’ve been googling like crazy trying to find a reference to any Brian at EV. My Dad would of had more contact w/the club person but I am so pissed. I know he had a stroke last year but jeeez! Come on Dad.
    Too late to call him.

4. one with my hoola hoop

February 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM

That video had me laughing so loud! Loved the rap song with eating McDonald’s nuggets and fries!! Brilliant….or should I say, “amazing.”

5. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Look guys. Honestly, I would like this to be way different. I think, and I mentioned this Reality Steve, that Melissa Rycroft is one of those people who have the world at her hands — and she doesn’t realize yet.

She’s a bit naive. She’s the world as a wonderful place, when in fact it can be very jaded. She is too trusting. And TBTB played off of this.

I can a second-hand source that has confirmed all of RS’ information. I would never come out with that source because it technically is whisper down the lane sort of stuff, but he never heard of RS and he echoed it almost word for word.

Monday will be horrible. Tuesday will be vomit worthy. But in the end, Melissa — even though he hurts now — is better off.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. I’ll step down off the pedestal and search the Michigan private country club indes 😉

6. whoknew

February 27, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Jared – smp: Try Brian Jackson

7. smp

February 27, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Thanks who but nothing by googling him 🙁
    Per my Dad that is where they filmed the HTD but w/his tract record I’m not 100%.

8. whoknew

February 27, 2009 at 1:05 AM

No biggie – I’m probably wrong.
    I’m off here for tonight!

9. VAgirl

February 27, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Jared, thanks for sharing your own info. The more confirmations that pile up, the more people are prepared for this. I’m one who watches the show for laughs and the soap opera-ishness of it all, but I have a dear friend from college who watches it for the “love story.” She also is spoiler free. She’s going to be sick and shocked over this, but at least people who DO read spoilers are prepared…

If they can wade through some of the ABC message board plants insisting Jason is a wonderful, fabulous man, that is. Saint Jason indeed.

10. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 1:08 AM

No dice. He was a committee member of a tournament held at Egypt Valley, but not on staff.

As I said, I really wish this was different. I thought we had received our love story, and I have every reason to believe Melissa did as well.

Sad to say that isn’t what happened. I keep looking for theories to refute RS and my source, who again is not a direct contact but a second-hand so I take him with some grain of salt, but now it’s been picked up by Access Hollywood, which loves access to these shows so they wouldn’t run with a story if it was false.

I will repeat again because it is how I feel. I wish it was different. I personally think Melissa is a wonderful person, and she approached the show in such a manner.

Real shame.

11. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:08 AM

I must admit VAgirl, I watch for the love story as well. But nothing shocks me anymore after Brad’s season.

12. Seashells

February 27, 2009 at 1:12 AM

VAgirl,

It’s hard to believe for us, but most people are prolly without spoilers! Haha isn’t that a funny thought?

13. smp

February 27, 2009 at 1:15 AM

My Mom is a faithful Bach watcher and she has no clue what is about to happen. I told her stuff is going to happen & she asked what but I didn’t have the energy to explain it all.

14. VAgirl

February 27, 2009 at 1:15 AM

Nichelle, I did too at one point. But Firestone’s season was the last one I watched for that purpose. I can’t remember when that even aired, but I think it was when I was about mid-way through college. Bob’s season was too much to stomach, and I only tolerated a couple episodes of that. Next time I watched was Andy’s season, and that’s when I started watching for laughs. Well, also because I was worried about how awful that guy was gonna make the Navy look. Oy.

Now that I’m older, my jerk-o-meter and my fake-o-meter works much better (due to so much real-life experience, haha!!!), and I had pegged Jason as a phony right away in DeAnna’s season. So none of this is surprising to me, sadly.

15. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 1:16 AM

No problem VAgirl. I’ve heard details about the ATFR and some leading up to it, but it’s just through my second-hand source, not RS.

RS said he planned on contacting my source to see if his information was correct. I’m not sure it is, although he did match RS on all the main info before knowing who he was.

It’s just really said. Yes, this is a TV show. But all of this could have been avoided. I’ve tried to hint to RS that he should release the e-mails to confirm Melissa getting set up to fall, but IMO he probably won’t do that.

16. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:17 AM

LOL, SMP! Let her be surprised and then come and tell us what she thinks.

17. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 1:18 AM

I am glad that we had to register as it was very hard to read some of the comments from the last few days. I have believed RS since the first time I heard it. Something about this season and Jason was off and I just couldn’t put my finger on it. When the rumor came out my woman’s intuition agreed with him. I am not as upset as I was initially. I was one of those saps who hopes to see a potential real match made before our eyes. I guess the best thing I got from this whole season is to realize how manipulated any reality show can be and probably is and to view any reality show without the rose colored (bad pun) glasses on.

18. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Kam —

I also wasn’t upset until I heard how devastated Melissa was. In my opinion from watching the show, and from things I’ve been told, she very much fell in love with this man. I believe she wanted to marry him, or at least make every attempt to make the relationship work. She fell in love with Ty.

And then came the national TV explosion. sigh.

19. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:21 AM

That is interesting!!!!! I thought Jason was fake in DeAnna’s season too. I also don’t believe that he was one of the last to get to know her……he came across to me as pushy. But I have to admit utter SHOCK when she picked Jesse over him. And before that I was even more shocked that she let Jeremy go. Didn’t get that one AT ALL.

20. smp

February 27, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Quick ? – I read mentions of Bob’s season – was he a jerk or something. No one seems to like him much. IIRC he was from MI but I never watched it.

21. cynstriss

February 27, 2009 at 1:25 AM

I think Melissa and all of the other girls are probably really good people. Well, maybe one has a really big ego. It’s all about editing, as Rs’s interview with Megan clearly showed

22. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Someone on youtube created an animated video of the ATFR lol Gave me a laugh.

23. LaLa

February 27, 2009 at 1:26 AM

I dont know about everyone else but this is taking over way to much of my time!! I want it to end, lol. Its invading my dreams now!!! AHHH!

Lmao, anyone else having this issue. RS invading your dreams as well??

24. ACM

February 27, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Hi RS and all on the board,
    This is a little off topic, but I wanted to comment on Brad’s decision (in the last season of the Bachelor) to not pick either woman. I thought it showed class that he refused to carry on a relationship which he wasn’t interested in pursuing further.

I bring this up because a ton of people dogged Brad for being a cad (when in fact he was being respectful) and so many people support Jason because he’s a “nice guy”.

I’m glad I stumbled upon this site, I haven’t posted on a board for years, but come on – this is fun!
    Cheers : )

25. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 1:29 AM

LaLa… As Megan would say, “O.M.G.!” lol I completely know what you mean. I’m soooo ready for this to be over. I had a dream a few nights ago about Molly getting her butt kicked by Melissa on t.v. LOL So crazy. I’ve spent way too much time on this. 🙂

26. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:30 AM

LOL! Me too LALA! Ready for this season to be OVER!

27. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 1:31 AM

cynstriss —

I completely agree. They all probably are wonderful people. Yet, out of 25 girls there is only one girl who…

a)fell hopelessly in love with a man and his son
    b)thought she was engaged
    c)had it all end on a taped program to air on national tv

All of these women look like beautiful, talented women i agree.

28. VAgirl

February 27, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Jared at 318, agreed. The people I feel most horrible for are Melissa and Ty. When RS first put his videos and long post up, I felt sick to my stomach. Melissa was not my favorite; frankly the hyper perkiness irritated me, but I thought she was a nice person based on what we saw. I feel horrible for her.

Ty is the one I feel worst for, though. First there’s the fact that he was dragged into this mess in the first place. I just can’t get over the fact that a father could do something like that when he has a son who looks up to him. I’m not naive about much these days, but I guess I am about that part in life. Essentially says, IMO, that that’s okay behavior for Ty to engage in one day. Role model? I see no role model.

Nichelle at 319, I also thought he was pushy. Slightly full of it, too. I read FORT at the time, so I knew about a week before the finale it was Jesse. That was all so bizarre. I ADORED Jeremy. He’s my fave person on this show ever. Probably because (based on the edit, anyway), that’s exactly the type of guy I would fall for in real life.

29. Seashells

February 27, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Nichelle and VAgirl,

I have a question for you guys!!! I am trying to learn that skill of readin people better, and so I would love to know what made you think Jason was no good so early . . . what did he do or say that made you suspicious? I’m serious, I am trying to learn this and I would love to know!!

😀 Thanks!!!

30. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Hi ACM. I’m in agreement with you about Brad. I was initially shocked when he didn’t choose either of the final women, but after all the craziness blew over, I felt it was the right thing to do if he didn’t actually see himself marrying either of them. I think it showed more class and cojones than most would have the chutzpa to do. Only thing is…was that the doings of TPTB too? Who knows. I’ve seen a few videos on youtube with Brad being interviewed by large groups of people/fans/spectators…being asked the hard questions about his final decision. Call me gullible, but I think he did the right thing on his own. I tend to be an optimist. 🙂

31. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Good point ACM! I admire Brad for not going along with the “plan”. It took a lot of courage for Brad to do what he did.

32. Queen-Oblivious

February 27, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Pink,

Go back to MRU and cuddle up with your friends.

33. palm

February 27, 2009 at 1:36 AM

So…what started out as an amusing way to while away the days with my sprained ankle has turned into quite an expose of reality tv….I am all for anything that hastens its death. Bravo Steve!

34. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Jared I really hear you on that. Melissa was my favorite all along followed by Jillian and Naomi(although I didn’t see Jason falling for them) and I was steaming mad for days ask my husband…lol He had to hear every last detail because he’s been watching this time too because we thought Jason was finally a real man with a real life situation- a child- not the kind of bachelor they usually have. Anyways, the reason I liked those 3 girls was because, perhaps due to the editing, they just seemed to be the most genuine. Jason, however had me totally duped…

35. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 1:36 AM

VAgirl —

Melissa is hyper perky, a lot of energy can be annoying to some. But from my view of her and what I heard from those at least semi close to the action…everyone loved her and thought the world would be her playground in future.

You will cry Monday night. If the reaction she says is what I’m told, you will cry.

But she is better off.

36. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 1:39 AM

VAgirl, I agree. Melissa wasn’t my fav….but I feel for ANYONE if they’re used or abused, deceived or betrayed. I think out of everyone, Ty is the one who gets the short end of the stick. If his father is one who is easily manipulated and/or voluntarily deceitful, he doesn’t have a very good role model. I sincerely hope, however, that he really did just have a “change of heart” and that he’s not the scum people are making him out to be.

37. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Seashells, I don’t know. I can’t really put my finger on it. I guess I could sum it up this way, have you ever met a person who really came across as really nice and very sweet but you just did not like them? He has just always appeared so fake to me. Even now when I watch him it’s painful, because I can see that he is not comfortable in this situation. I guess I just sense his insecurity. He never seems comfortable with anyone, not even Molly.

38. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Yes Brad is looking better these days isn’t he?

39. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Brad is very handsome! Jason doesn’t even hold a candle……

40. palm

February 27, 2009 at 1:44 AM

One thing about Megan’s interview is very strange: the timeline. If she was cast as quickly as she said, there was no time to do a thorough background check on her. Maybe they knew she didn’t really have any chance and was just single mom “filler” that would only be around a couple of weeks.

41. smp

February 27, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Please someone tell me why no one likes Bob the Bach? Was he a moron, jerk?

42. ACM

February 27, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Oh – another funy thing I wanted to point out.

For anyone who watches Two and a Half Men, isn’t it funny how similar Jason is to Charlie’s brother Alan?

He lives with his brother, has a ho-hum career, he has a child and is divorced from his wife….

I feel bad, I used to really like Jason he seemed like the nice guy who was taken advantage of last season, but after watching this season unfold???

He seems SO fake and two-dimensional, and so cold and callous to Jillian!!

I’m from Vancouver too, so I hope she’s moved on (I don’t know her so I can’t comment) – she deserves WAAAY better!!

43. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Nichelle, I couldn’t agree MORE! 🙂

44. cynstriss

February 27, 2009 at 1:47 AM

327. Jared — Oh I agree, except I think Jillian was right up there too. Jason kept pressing her to show that she really was into him, then when he can have no doubt, he dumps her. I was so shocked. Even though I know this is just entertainment, this season had three woman (I include Steph) that I felt were far and away above any I have seen in previous seasons. Just my opinion.

45. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Is anyone going to watch next season? I emailed Steve and told him I didn’t think I would watch anymore. It’s just been waaaaayyyy to WEIRD this season.

46. Seashells

February 27, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Nichelle,

That actually does make sense! I sensed that insecurity about him, but I gave him way too much benefit of the doubt in terms of how he would act or not act on it, how he would channel it or deal with it. Sad 🙁

😀 Yay for that making sense! Hopefully I’ll see things like that more often as I get more life experience, too! 🙂

47. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Bob seemed to be one of the audience favs in Trista’s season and then was not so liked in his own season. Sounds familar huh? LMAO And we just keep watching…

48. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 1:49 AM

LOL Kam. It’s like a train wreck. Just can’t look away.

49. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:49 AM

I didn’t watch Bob’s season. Couldn’t get with his perm! LOL!

50. smp

February 27, 2009 at 1:50 AM

I am sure I’ll watch next season – was a Bachelor/ette virgin up ’til this season and now that I have a taste of it. I want more 😉