Interviews

Holly Durst Interview

It’s finally here, my interview I recorded last week with former bachelorette during Matt Grant’s season, Holly Durst. Of course, many of you probably remember her more as the girl who dated Jesse after DeAnna did. Or, you may have heard she was voted “Hollywood Prom Queen 2009”, hence the picture in the tiara. I don’t really know what that is. We get to the bottom of all that during the course of this 45 minute interview.

Let’s make one thing clear: Up until a few weeks ago, I had never had any contact with Holly. Through the wonderful world of Facebook and Twitter, we’ve been able to keep in touch and I asked her to do an interview. She did not volunteer, and in fact, was reluctant at first to do anything. I’m glad she did.

I think Holly might be a little misunderstood in most circles. It’s apparent by reading some comments, and hearing the outrage that she even did the interview that some of you are pinning Holly as a fame whore who just wants to bring Jesse down. Not true. Of course, if I’m gonna have her on to interview, I’m going to ask about the rumors that circulated while these two were dating, and she answers them. You can make your own decision from there. Personally, I thought she was very candid, but in a respectful way. If you’ve already formed your opinion about Holly, then nothing she says or does will ever be good enough in your mind, which is fine. I found her to be funny, insightful, and definitely feels a little slighted by how she’s been portrayed. Since everything began with Jesse, seems like no one has really ever heard her background story and her side of what went on. This is now her chance to tell her side of things. Quite interesting.

In addition, we get to hear numerous other things like how she cast for the “Bachelor”, is she still friends with Matt, what’s her deal with looking up women’s skirts, the friendship she has built up with DeAnna Pappas, and most importantly, the infamous Vegas trip from a couple months ago with former bachelors and bachelorettes, her past relationship with Justin Guarini. My feeling was probably like most of yours regarding her and Justin. I think you’ll be surprised to what she has to say. Click the link below to hear the interview. Hope you enjoy it.

Interview with Holly Durst

1. jawbreaker

June 24, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Does Holly work? How does she support herself…or do her parents still support her?

2. Sizzler49

June 24, 2009 at 12:27 PM

She seems like a nice girl and I enjoyed hearing her side of things. I didn’t know she was with Justin, which I found interesting. I feel bad that she thinks everybody hates her. She kept saying that nobody knows what she or Deanna went through, yet she didn’t say exactly what it was and seemed like she was protecting him still for some reason.

3. MJM

June 24, 2009 at 12:53 PM

15 minutes into this interview and I can hardly stay awake. I am NOT a Jesse fan but what a hypocrite she is. She rips on Jesse for not taking more time to heal from a broken heart before he pursued her but earlier in the interview she said she moved on from Justin a month and half after they broke up. Jesse and Deyawwwna were together less than 6 months. Justin and Holly were together for a year and a half. Hellooooooo Holly, why did you stay with Jesse for 3-4 months if this was such a problem?

23 minutes and no better. Now she blames her ulcer on Jesse.
    28 minutes and she is still going on about Jesse. Is this woman going to get around to telling us about her life?
    32 minutes and still all about Jesse. Holly, you’ve got 10 more minutes. Lets hear about all the exciting things going on in your life?
    39 minutes……more Jesse. Psssst Steve…….ask her about the interesting things going on in her life.
    41 minutes…..What are you talking about Steve, Holly doing a good job presenting herself in a different way than people have seen?
    42 minutes……..back to Jesse again.

How convenient the first time Holly and Deyawnna hung out was on a road trip to Vegas. What about meeting for coffee?
    The Vegas trip sounds like a school yard fight. That’s my friend, no she’s my friend, he’s your friend…..put your big girl panties on and grow up.

I just listened to the entire interview. It was about Jesse and nobody else. Holly gave Jesse exactly what she says he craves, attention. Honestly, I was expecting to hear some intelligence during this interview. I never heard it.

4. YodaKnows

June 24, 2009 at 12:54 PM

It is so interesting to hear that Holly is and wants to be a private person! NOT! If it was for your commentary and leading questions, Holly does not seem to know what she can say, agree to or lie about. A private person does not promote her self as a PROM QUEEN all over the place. A private person does not pose in lingerie all over in pics on MySpace, Facebook and wherever else she may try to promote HERSELF. Can anyone believes she is camera shy? You know is she can lie about herself she has no problem lying about Jesse or anyone else. If there is a defination of fame whore, after listening and now I know was a waste of time, Holly fits the bill. Fame Whore = Holly

5. susie

June 24, 2009 at 1:00 PM

6. josi

June 24, 2009 at 1:12 PM

susie :RS: If you think Jesse does not read your blog I am sure he will now! I had no idea about the sunglasses promotion and it makes me believe no one goes on this show to actually find true love.

Ha ha Susie, welcome to the club. Everyone knows this show is fake and no one and I mean no one goes on there for love. We have established that already many times. 🙂

7. aimeenp

June 24, 2009 at 1:39 PM

It’s funny how everyone gets so bent out of shape about all of this. Holly seems like a sweet girl…I mean what were you expecting her to do, give a dissertation about the situation in Iran? She spoke about Jesse because that’s what everyone wants to know about. Honestly, if she spoke for an hour about her day to day life, people would have been complaining that they didn’t get to hear enough about the jesse/deanna situation.

Let’s face it, anyone who goes on TV for any reason, especially a reality show, is at least a little bit trying to get their minute in the spotlight. We can’t really fault them for that…I mean, we are the ones that are giving them their 15 minutes of fame by watching their shows and following blogs about them.

8. 3boys

June 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM

YodaKnows, you hit it on the mark except you left out that a Private person doesn’t go on NATIONAL TV looking for a boyfriend. All she kept saying with Steve feeding it to her was she wanted her side of the story out there – could someone tell where I can read or see an interview where Jesse talks about her or Deanna (with the exception of when Deanna broke it off & he let the public know) – I’ve never seen one & I’d like to. Steve you have to be the worst interviewer ever – if you eliminated your ahs & ums & Holly’s stupid giggles it would have been 10 min. shorter & too bad you thought that Holly couldn’t intelligently speak for herself because you constantly fed her what you wanted her to say.

9. MJM

June 24, 2009 at 2:01 PM

@jawbreaker – Within an hour of your comment being posted, she twittered she was “off to work for the day.” Who goes to work at 11 AM?

@aimeenp – I agree but 15 minutes of Jesse was more than enough. 45 minutes was overkill. She didn’t take 5 minutes to tell us about her writing ablities and what she had in the works. All she said was that was on hold because of the economy. HUH? Does that translate into, “i need to get a real job” ? Also, the use of the word “retard” is very offensive to people who deal with disabilities.

10. RainyNiteNTx

June 24, 2009 at 2:06 PM

My problem with that interview is that Holly seemed to not take responsibility for anything. Everything was Jesse’s fault or Justin’s fault or The Bachelor’s fault. Who forced her to do media interviews with Jesse? Surely she wasn’t held at gunpoint. She sounds sweet but she sounds like she needs to grow up a bit – both her and DeAnna. JMO

11. susie

June 24, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Well.. there always seems like there is at least one that is sincere. I find it hard to believe that Jake was looking for media attention or a Hollywood career. I would think this whole thing would be an embarassment for him. Maybe I am wrong about that, too.

12. josi

June 24, 2009 at 2:33 PM

13. catherine a

June 24, 2009 at 2:35 PM

14. ashley

June 24, 2009 at 2:44 PM

hhhhmmm…private person and camera shy, what a bunch of crap ! Ho has been out there in the public eye and using Jesse to stay there. In order for her to stay in the public eye she has to continue to bash jesse…she cant promote anything good she has done herself because there isnt anything good there, oh she is a prom queen…but a private and shy person, mind you. She cant even get creative enough to write a childrens book, and blames the economy. what a poor excuse. Get a real job and stop bashing Jesse already. The cause of your ulcer is you continue to lie and your lies are catching up with you and you arent good at keeping your lies straight like your friend De. the lies are eating you up inside. Ho is jealous Jesse is able to move past her and do some worthy things with his life and JSAK and she has nothing but a stupid prom queen title. Take responsibility for your actions and quit blaming others. maybe the title should had been drama queen not prom queen.

15. pinkyl

June 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I don’t know how anyone could stand that giggling all the time! I know why she ran for prom queen, she thinks she is still in high school! Grow up! I would definitely say that Jesse dodged a second bullet!! Does she think none of us have access to her myspace page? Oh you shy little one!! I would say do another interview with Jesse, but he has more class than to blame everything on Miss Holly or Deanna. I am really glad they found a friendship together those two!! Jesse was in the public eye before he went on the Bachelorette, so why would he quit that now? He had just done MTV Made, he is a professional snowboarder…….HELLO! To me, this just confirmed what I already thought!! RS, I really hope the next interview has something more!!!

16. sla1201

June 24, 2009 at 3:20 PM

i dont know how to view the interview…can someone help me?!?

17. MJM

June 24, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Yea this “private” person is “off to work” HA! She is twittering away.

Love that all the ex gf’s are sending me emails supporting EVERYTHING I said and are glad someone finally said something about the nonsense!
    23 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

@BROSNACMOMMY thank you 🙂 my facebook is private due to some women intruding in my life 29 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

@vmlimon08 thank you very much! 🙂
    about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

off to work for the day! Cant wait to see @Richard_Mathy and @DeAnna_Pappas tonight!!
    about 3 hours ago from web

18. RainyNiteNTx

June 24, 2009 at 3:21 PM

catherine a :I couldn’t stomach more than 12 minutes of this – she sounds like a complete idiot. Talk about Jillian’s voice being irritated – listening to moronic Holly made Jillian’s voice sound angelic! And that whole discussion about how she cries at everything, even ‘when she watched herself being eliminated from the bachelorette’ as if she were watching a different person – holy smokes, what a wacko…..

I almost turned it off when she said she was watching herself as if it were someone else – geez – scary. If this were a guy saying this, Steve would be having a field day with this.

19. sjcaligurl

June 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Interesting interview … nothing surprising … except for the TWO DAYS thing … TWO DAYS after he was pouring his “heart” out on youtube, on Extra, to Chris Harrison (no tweets between him and Jesse in quite some time, huh? hmmmm … I wonder if he feels played too?), to fans who purchased “big ticket” items … he was texting another woman through his tears … All that pity for someone who was trying to MOVE ON in TWO DAYS! LOL!

Never got why someone would be willing to date someone so soon. You offer friendship and a box of Puffs w/lotion but going to his house when the other woman’s perfume still lingers … not a good idea but I’m sure that was a lesson well learned.

Seems Holly is getting support from ex-GF’s … Obviously not the ones who were defending him on Astrochicks the other day … Obviously not the ones who seemed to ignore the fact that he’s been claiming, for months, that DeAnna was the only woman he ever fell in love with … so all of those other women … you got punk’d … especially if you were the one who lived with him for two years … He was never in love with you … no matter how “well” he treated you …

I hope the GF that Holly met was not that little girl from MADE … because that would be nasty …

I’m glad Holly got it out whether people think she is stupid or not. SHE knows and when one of his friends knows him well enough to tell you to call his ex … well, I guess that person must just be a hater too, right?

The pics from the Vegas reunion were telling because the guys from DeAnna’s show had no problem leaving Jesse behind and hanging out with the other women. Jesse does not and never will own Vegas and he cannot dictate who goes there nor when they go. He cannot let bygones be bygones because that would end his story of broken hearted woe …

As for the twittering, this is 2009 and that’s how the world works now … get over it or stop stalking people you don’t like.

Carry on folks! I know the flying monkeys who hang on Jesse’s every word and defend his every action, including the HWIC, are in the house and in disguise posting negative comments!

20. susie

June 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Wow, Josi, you are a wealth of information. I did not know that. Would have changed my name also given those last names.

21. 3boys

June 24, 2009 at 3:58 PM

sjcaligurl: You’re either Holly or on the Short List that beleives all the giggly crap that came out of her mouth (or should I say the words Steve put in her mouth).

22. colby

June 24, 2009 at 5:07 PM

I typically adore your column, Steve. Fan since the beginning, but this was a total yawn. With Holly not being under contract anymore, I was surprised you gave her such a pass on questions about how manipulative/scripted the show is. I’ll be back for your hilarious writing, and I’ll even listen to the Deanna thing, but I hope that in your interview with DeAnna, you get more than why she broke up with Jesse. Of course with her still being under contract, I guess I should lower my expectations.

23. buzz26

June 24, 2009 at 5:12 PM

As soon as I say what I’m going to say I’m sure you’ll say “then why do you read my blog” and I know it seems weird, but I really just don’t get RS. For someone who thinks the Bachelor is so stupid he sure puts alot of attention into it–everyday. I just don’t get the obsession.

As far as Holly, she seems like a sweet girl, but really why do we care about all of this…really?

24. bub

June 24, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I know the Durst family…Holly Durst has had health problems for years before going to LA…she only eats fast food Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, and takes many pills – Ulcers? even her mother has said she has changed since moving to LA

25. ashley

June 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM

When Jesse and I dated, I was a good relationship, Jesse is an awesome guy and we are friends still today….maybe take a hard look at yourself HO and DE, neither of you can keep a man for long, maybe you have the issues…and lay responsibilty on Jesse instead of taking some of the responsibility yourselfs…all of you grow up and quit the Jesse bashing

26. lemon

June 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I wish you asked Holly if she thinks Shayne was hired to be F1 if Matt didn’t like anyone for real (so they could avoid another Brad ending). That seems to be the popular theory, some people insist it’s not just a rumor but fact.

I think I understand the basic theme of Holly’s interview: Jesse is a hustler (always looking for ways to make a buck and get publicity) and it wears his girlfriends out. I can understand that. I said last year I thought DeAnna ended things because she started to feel more like a product/media bait than a fiance.

However, Holly, it sounds a little strange for you to say you’re camera shy when you went on a “reality” tv show and also went on Extra, posed for faux candid publicity shots with Jesse (though I realize he hired the photog and not you). I hope you learned that you don’t HAVE to do anything just because your boyfriend tells you to, learn how to stand up for yourself! If it makes you uncomfortable then don’t do it. If a man breaks up with you for not bending to his every command then you’re much better off him.

27. buzz26

June 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM

after listening to this I’m convinced this is nothing but immature high school stuff. Seriously.

28. lemon

June 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM

One more thing, Holly made a good point: Jesse fans were all about hating DeAnna and loving Holly during that relationship, now they’re hating on Holly. Seems childish to hate an ex-girlfriend (someone you used to claim was perfect for him, a total sweetheart, etc) just because she’s no longer dating your celebrity crush.

29. okey dokey

June 24, 2009 at 5:40 PM

I always liked Holly. And I could care less about Jesse. Didn’t care for DeAnna. In my opinion it seems like Holly is so insecure that she is a victim only of herself. She thinks people dislike her and when she talks about it she makes me dislike her. Classic self fulfilling prophecy. She’s better off keeping her mouth shut and doing the same things she’s been doing since before the Bachelor. As far as this interview I was way more curious about the inner workings of the show than Holly’s “woe is me” “I have a semi famous (or infamous) BFF named DeAanna” and “I’m not a fame whore”. Steve, hate to say it buddy but this was a waste of an hour. Usually I like your stuff. Next time ask some actual questions about the show instead of gossip and innuendos. And yes, I like to read you and I have been reading since Andy B. Ugh now do I want to listen to the next podcast with DeAnna? Can you just post a synopsis? Can’t stand listening to her voice. Although listening to Holly’s giggle mania is now up there with nails on a chalkboard too.

30. marie

June 24, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Holly just confirmed what MOST people already knew about Jesse (not such a nice guy).

I see his family and his few fans flocked to this board with positive comments about him (undeserved) and trying to discredit Holly.

Can’t wait for Deanna’s interview. Should shed more light on the wonderful Jesse Csincsak.

31. poddington

June 24, 2009 at 7:35 PM

ok this girl is demeaning people with intellectual disabilities (something they are born with and cannot help)and she comes of as really shallow and ignorant. I did not even know who she was as she was unmemorable from the Matt season. Now I regret I have just wasted several minutes of my life.

32. Amber

June 24, 2009 at 7:49 PM

I have known ho and her family for a long time.It’s true all the girl eats is fast food and junk. She’s been sickly as long as I have known her and she is always taking pills.I think this girl has more issues than anyone realizes.

33. lemon

June 24, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Jesse fans can’t have it both ways. Either Jesse is a gentleman and he would NEVER refer to an ex-girlfriend as “Ho” (or want his friends/fans to do it), or he’s a jerk who thinks it’s funny and encourages it.

NO true gentleman would disrespect an ex-girlfriend by referring to her as a whore instead of using her real name. A gentleman would ask his fans to stop, because it’s wrong, disrespectful, and it makes him look bad.

You’re dragging your hero down with your behavior, because we know he has contact with his fan club, and if he’s really a class act then he should’ve asked for you to stop by now.

34. poddington

June 24, 2009 at 8:21 PM

frankly I think all these people (Jesse , Deanna and Holly) are huge losers. Are all people this age so empty headed and self-absorbed? I have to wonder what these people do except goof around on the internet promoting themselves..they certainly are not contributing to society in any meaningful way. And pray tell Steve,please explain how we will see this women as “insightful” after this interview.

35. bama1295

June 24, 2009 at 10:30 PM

josi :@Susie- Jake is an actor. He was in One episode of Walker, Texas Ranger playing a yound chuck norris and in one movie also playin a young chuck norris. Look him and you’ll see. His name is Jake Palverka or Jake Lurchmund. He changed his name.

Where did you learn this? I cannot find anything to verify this. I googled both names with zero results. Also, IMDB has no record of him in the cast for either Chuck Norris movie or TV. There was no Jake at all listed and I went as far back as 2001. Unless he was a child, I can’t see any acting experience at all. Do you recall your source? Thanks.

36. YodaKnows

June 24, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Poddington I agree with you on your last sentence, only. Jesse started a non-profit,JSAK, which allows young snowboarders with aspirations to compete in sporting events, maybe even the Olympics. It allows for funding of the high costs involved in training to be able to compete and attend competitions. SPORTS are a part of SOCIETY and it helps youngsters develop body and mind. I think that is an admirable thing.

HOLLY DUUUUUUUUU-RST. Did she make an excuse and complain about Jesse contacting her 1 day after a break-up. What does that matter? One day, one week, one month- it takes 2 to tango and Miss DUUUUUUUUU-RST you joined in the dance! There was a door that was open to you, why didn’t you just walk out the door if you didn’t like being with Jesse? I know you promoted yourself just as much as you said he does. But, aren’t you smart enough to just say NO and walk away, I guess not. The only one you are deceiving and fooling is yourself. You may need to check yourself and listen to yourself. How could you embarrasse your family like that with such nonsensical fluff? If R Steve did not lead you in this interview you may be saying DUUUUUUUUU-RST still trying to stay private and not promoting yourself. LOL! If you got pleasure trying to dish on a past boyfriend then what kind of life are you living? Your tweets have been ugly so I get the impression you might think you look nice on the outside, but you are ugly on the inside and that was proven with your
    insensitive remark relating to people with disabilities. Your comment was in such poor taste, so this is another reason I have to consider the source of it. POOR TASTE=Holly.

37. HH

June 25, 2009 at 7:48 AM

At the end Holly talks on behalf of DeAnna “WE see a PATTERN” (let’s hope the rest of the interview was not done “on behalf of somebody using her to do the dirty work” – because she may just be to blond to notice).
    I agree – there are PATTERNS: The pattern Holly does not understand is “why are DeAnna and Holly unpopular after breaking up with Jesse” (she thinks – well the reason must be Jesse hence she must feel motivated and validated doing this interview). But here is the real PATTERN for you: You both were UNPOPULAR before Jesse (read Reality Steve’s blog to confirm!!!) – that is why you are UNPOPULAR after Jesse because people only liked you WITH JESSE. The reasons are – people like Jesse as a person (he was popular before you two, with you two and will be popular after you two) and because he brings out the best in people – even in UNLIKABLE people.

There is one more “clear PATTERN” I see: THREE man in a row did not see Holly as marriage material – not sure I personally would blame the men if I were Holly. If I were the next man in line I would be scared to be thrown under the bus as well if I do not choose to propose quickly enough…way to go to scare men – good thing someone is teaching you how to look up skirts!

38. Dianne

June 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Holly, aka “ho” as Amber calls her (quite appropriate nic I might add), is a spiteful little brat. Get over it Holly..grow up, move on!

39. surrealtvfan

June 25, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Shame on you RealitySteve, I expected something more probing, you pandered to that empty headed girl. All she did was agree and repeat everything you said. If I really cared, I would have been disappointed that I did not learn anything. Do I sense that you have a little crush on this girl, Stevie. I so look forward to your wit and sarcasm and I heard none of that in this interview. You could have had a great time with Holly because she did not know what to say and if she did, it was contradictory. Now you have contradicted yourself by sucking up to a prom queen that revels in the glow of the very show that you love to make fun of. I hope you do a better job with that wacko DeAnna.

40. josi

June 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

bama1295 :

He was in a Chuck NOrris movie The Presiden’t Man or something in 1999 and in one episode of Walker, Texas Ranger, in 2000… Check it out on IMDB again for that movie and that one episode.

41. Shameless

June 25, 2009 at 10:10 AM

My Top Interviewing/Journalism* Tips for Reality Steve

1. This is the most important tip!! What you should have done with this 45-minute piece of absolute drivel is pick out the most interesting points or telling quotes, and write it up in a short or medium-length blog entry. Who here actually got through the whole interview? It was horrible, both because Holly is a moron and because the interview wasn’t conducted very well.

2. Part of the interview’s flaws is that you seem concerned with Holly liking you, and you don’t want to offend her, etc. Try to be more objective and focus on getting good, honest information instead of focusing on yourself or walking on eggshells.

3. More probing follow-up questions! Holly hinted at a few things, but you never pushed her. For example, you surely could have gotten her to talk more about all the horrible things Jesse said about Deanna. THAT would have actually been interesting to hear. You let her off way too easy several times.

*Yes, I know you’re not a real journalist, but you sure like to play one online. Anyone in the blogosphere these days who conducts “interviews” of any sort should improve their skills.

p.s. Sorry to be so harsh, but I sense that I am not the only reader here who is hanging by a thread…I don’t doubt that you can improve. Best of luck!

42. Shameless

June 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Since I shamelessly ripped into Steve (sorry) I figure it’s only fair to share my thoughts on the real train wreck: Holly.

So Holly and Deanna are almost exactly alike? No wonder! It all makes sense now because I can’t stand EITHER of them.

I feel embarrassed for any questions Holly might ever have to field about her “writing career” and “children’s books.” She’s not a real writer or author. Did you hear how defensive she got when RS asked the title of her most recent book? Look, I understand what the industry is like, and getting published (by a real published) is HARD as hell, and yes, especially in this economy. But Holly is not a real writer. I bet you anything she knows next to nothing about the industry. (Also, even if the economy is hurting books and publishers, it’s still no excuse to completely abandon trying.) If we do see “a ton” of her books one day, that will be because they were self-published. Not that there is anything wrong with that if you are upfront about it. But I watched The Bachelor and she had them officially list her as “Children’s Book Author.” LMFAO!

Also, I’m sure a really camera-shy person is likely to go on a reality show broadcast on a major U.S. network. Also, this type of person would make stupid facebook videos, apparently.

In conclusion, Holly sounds like she has the emotional maturity of a 14-yer-old. This interview “gave her a voice?” Holly, get over yourself. Shame on me for even listening to this. I am a big fan of The Bachelor, which is why I listened to this interview (before I couldn’t stomach it anymore and turned it off) but even though I knew who she was because I watched her season, I at least understand she’s still an absolute nobody.

43. josi

June 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

44. jawbreaker

June 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Oh.I forgot…I think Reality Steve just gave her a job!
    Hope he pays her well!

45. jawbreaker

June 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM

46. Penguin

June 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Holly: You are such a cute & happy girl, but you surely showed just how immature you are. You talk about Jesse using you (for what reason & what he gained from it no one will know) but you let RS do the same thing to you. He had an agenda,he put all the words in your mouth, you giggled & agreed. You should look around you, realize you’re hanging with such loosers & if you seariously want to be a writer all this juvenile stuff you’re doing will not help. Get a back bone & stop being such a follower.
    Shamless (#41) in response to your #3, think about why RS didn’t push for more info is because there isn’t any. If there was, he would have put the words in her mouth, she would have giggled and agreed – like a puppet.

47. mja

June 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Has anybody looked at screenshots or photos from the old Chuck Norris TV movie and show to confirm that this is actually the correct Jake? I have very little doubt that it is him, but it would be nice to actually have visual confirmation. I’ve seen a lot of speculation on the web, but no photos.

It just all ties in again with the “staged” nature of this show. Jake himself does seem authentic, in a certain way. But he may just be a good actor.

48. Patti

June 25, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Who cares about these people? It’s old news at best..I can’t believe the time RS devoted to this person. I hate rehasing old shows that are done…who cares??

49. Patti

June 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM

mja..don’t agree for a minute..but your posting about Jake in the wrong thread. This is not about him or Jillian. You need to post in the Bachelorette thread..if you are going to bash someone, at least have the brains to do it in the right place..lol

50. josi

June 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM

@mja- I am bored at work but not that bored where I’m gonna go and compare screen plays from Chuck Norris’ movies. Same name, same last name, what else do you need. You have the right to believe whatever you want to believe. You also have the right to disagree with me and I respect your opinion. If you think that’s not the same Jake then it’s not the same Jake to you. Have a nice weekend 🙂