The Bachelor 14 - Jake

Some Closing Thoughts…

T-minus 25 hours and counting. I need a break from all this “Bachelor” nonsense. I really do. I’ve been going at it for two months straight and to finally get to Vegas, have some fun, and not have to think about Jake and Vienna at least for another few weeks til he shows up on DTWS will be a nice break. Of course, Vegas lasts less than two days before I’m on a plane to NY for work, so, even my fun vacation gets cut a little short. Boooooooooooo. Last chance for anyone to get in touch with me today regarding the Vegas trip. If you were/are interested, and you didn’t receive the group email yesterday, I suggest you email me immediately so I can give you the info. Or if you just feel like showing up and looking for me, I can guarantee you I’ll either be at the pool or at a craps/blackjack table. That’s a given. Get together will be at TAO inside in the Venetian around 10:30. See you there.

I don’t really have much to comment on in terms of all the “Jake cheated on Vienna” stories floating around right now. I have not been told that, so I’m not gonna say they’re true or not. What I do think though is that these two won’t last very long. So whether these rumors are true or not is immaterial to me. She is not even close to being ready to be married, and Jake and her will never walk down the aisle. I did find it funny that in an interview before the finale aired, Jake said he hadn’t had any contact with the women since the show ended. Then on “Ellen” today, he and Vienna admit they’ve been sneaking around for the last few months watching the show together on Monday nights and spending weekends together. So the lies continue. I understand Jake probably wasn’t allowed to admit he was seeing the final girl he chose, but to flat out lie about it? Well, lets just say he’s gonna have to throw a few extra Hail Mary’s in at church. Quit lying.

Thanks to everyone who called in to the live chat on Tuesday. Yes, I know it’s a little helter skelter with how it was run, and the fact we started late for a second time in a row, but that is being worked on. Next time we do one of them it will be much more organized, I promise. And if it isn’t, well, then we just won’t do them anymore. They’ve been put on notice and they know they have to straighten things up over there. Even I’m confused half the time to what’s going on. However, one point I forgot to make in Tuesday’s column that a caller brought up was Rozlyn’s comment to Chris about him hitting on Ryan’s wife back in New Zealand. Yes, at the time of the New Zealand filming (Jason’s season), Ryan was still married. That was November of 2008. And it’s obvious that Rozlyn said that because Ryan at some point confided in her enough that he was bothered to the point where he thought Chris hit on his wife. How else would Rozlyn know about something in New Zealand? She wasn’t there.

So it’s easy to put two and two together and see that Ryan told her at some point, “Hey, you know Chris isn’t this great guy he’s made out to be. The guy was hitting on my wife back in New Zealand.” Whatever the case, I still find it interesting that Chris has yet to actually deny those allegations. His only response was at the WTA when he said, “I’m not going to dignify that with an answer.” Fine. Didn’t deny it happened, but chose to go that route. Which is great and all, but when Chris attacks Rozlyn for an inappropriate relationship with a producer, at least Rozlyn says “No, nothing happened.” What if through all this scandal this season, Rozlyn would’ve responded to those allegations with, “You know Chris, I’m not even going to dignify that with an answer?” You know how many people would immediately call her guilty? About 100%. Yet Chris gets thrown an allegation his way one time, and he has still yet to deny it. “I’m a happily married man, been with my wife for 16 years, have two wonderful kids.” Great. Doesn’t mean you’re above hitting on someone’s wife. Answer the question, just like you’ve been asking of Rozlyn for the last two months. I find that hilarious he’s still yet to deny those claims. Because “I’m a happily married man” is not a response to the question. So was Tiger apparently, and he not only hit on other women, he slept with them. Tons of them. Even the fugly ones.

If you haven’t heard, a week after Jason and Molly’s wedding airs, ABC will be airing a special on “20/20” regarding the “Bachelor”. Set to air Monday the 15th. I don’t know exactly what this is, but considering it’s being done by the network that the show is on, expect it to be more of a fluff piece. Past contestants talking about their experiences, interviews with Chris and others involved with the show, plus an update on couples still together. Stuff like that. I think it’s going to be more of a celebration of the show’s longevity than it will be some hard hitting journalism piece that breaks down all the scandals. I mean, I’m sure the Jason/Molly/Melissa fiasco will be brought up, but I doubt it’ll go into much detail. When Ali’s season starts, it’ll be the 20th season in this franchise’s history, so I think it’s more of a commemorative piece looking back on the franchise’s long run in prime time television. Don’t expect any behind-the-scenes stuff to get leaked or anything. Why would ABC do that to their own franchise? Wouldn’t make sense.

A lot of you are asking me about Ali’s season and if I’m going to spoil that one too. Honestly, I’m not sure yet. I mean, it doesn’t start filming til the end of this month, so obviously I’ve got nothing now (despite what you read in Jeremy and I’s tweets last night from the Mavericks game. Yeah, we were bored and decided to have a little fun. Good times). Anyway, the point being is as I told you earlier, I had NOTHING on Jake’s season until the day the first show aired on Jan. 4th. Then all the sudden all the info came to me in a span of a few hours, and the whole season was mapped out for you. Could it happen again? Sure. Could it not happen? That’s possible as well. I just never know since I don’t go looking for this stuff. It finds me. However, if I do find stuff out, you’ll be the first to know. I’d love to spoil their season again, and I’m sure they wouldn’t mind either considering the attention and ratings the show got this season. So as soon as I know stuff, you’ll know stuff. But with filming not beginning for another three weeks, it’s time to lay low and just enjoy the other shows on right now.

People are asking me about my writing schedule now that the “Bachelor” is over. Here’s what I can tell you: This will be the last column for at least another week. With work and NY, I will not have time to write anything. I won’t be watching Jason and Molly’s wedding live on Monday, but I will watch it when I get back and will include it in my next “Reality Roundup” column. Yes, I will be covering “Survivor”, “Idol”, and “Dancing with the Stars”, plus any other stuff I feel is noteworthy. Are they detailed columns like the “Bachelor”? No. They’re just more quick thoughts about the episodes and overall view of the season. Go back and read the “Idol” columns from last season. Once the final 12 starts, that’ll be a weekly column breaking down each performance and what I thought. I honestly thought some of those “Idol” columns last season were some of my best. I just know that not as many people read it because there aren’t spoilers or stupid dates to cover in them. But I enjoy breaking down each “Idol” episode. That’ll start once the finals begin. Then within those columns, I’ll throw in “Survivor” thoughts, “Dancing with the Stars”, and other stuff.

Also, over the course of the next few months until Ali’s season begins on May 24th, we will be tinkering with the site again to get it ready for the “Bachelorette”. Probably try out a few new looks or themes, it might be down a couple times for some maintenance, etc. But the biggest thing is we want to make sure when May 24th rolls around, we have no more technical glitches and all our advertisers lined up. We didn’t put advertising on the page until Feb. 4th this year, so I missed out on a full month of what could’ve been some really good advertising. That won’t be the case next season. We have bigger and better things planned for the site in the coming months as the popularity and traffic has increased ten fold. I never in a million years saw the site getting as much attention as it has over the last year, so basically when it did, I wasn’t ready for it. We hope to be in the next couple months. Thanks for sticking through the technical difficulties this season. I really appreciate it. Hopefully next season we’ll have more interviews, some podcasts, maybe even video podcasts, plus I want to start doing a bi-monthly chat. Whether if its through an instant messenger or if it’s like the two we’ve already had, I’m not sure. But with as many page views as my site has been getting in the last two months, it’s obvious people are interested in hearing more, so I will do what I can to accommodate that.

Be back in a week and half or two weeks from now with a column covering “Idol”, “Survivor”, “Jason and Molly’s wedding”, the “20/20” piece, plus anything else in the reality TV world that peaks my interest. Looking forward to seeing some of you in Vegas this weekend. Still not to late to show up if you want. Email me at steve@realitysteve.com for details, or follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/RealitySteve.com. Until next time…

1. Zahira

March 4, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Can you listen to this Steve and give your opinion? Thank you!!!

2. NYC

March 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I think if Vienna & Jake do end up getting married it will be becuase A. they want the money and B. they want the media attention and show that ABC will center around them.

Once people get a taste of fame they get addicted and will do anything to stay in the spotlight.

Look at Heidi Spencer she mutilated her body so the press would get interested in her again.

3. lemon-lime

March 4, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Great post, Steve!… as usual.

4. Zahira

March 4, 2010 at 10:17 AM

I think I understand them very well. Notice how many people have appeared on the show about whom there have never been any negative reports. A bad reputation, like a good one, must be earned.
    I have a daughter who is almost Vienna’s age. She has never worked at Hooters, had a boob job, done bikini contests, eloped with a stranger, gone on TV to find a better husband, alienated every girl she rooms with, posed topless, moved in with a guy she knew for a month, or licked whip cream off of another girl’s chest.
    I have a son who isn’t far behind in age. He is quite involved in the church, a youth ministry leader – but he doesn’t talk about it, he lives it. He also would not go on TV for a wife, sleep with a girl with a shady past who he has known for a month, brag to the magazines about his sex life, steal money from a friend, or lie whenever called upon to do so.
    So forgive me if I’m not moved by those who try to make us feel guilty for criticizing Jake and Vienna. Because I believe in something called character. Some have it and some don’t, but it has to be demonstrated….and our happy couple seems to have missed that lesson in life.

5. Stuff

March 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Hey Reality Steve, if you read Chris Harrison’s blog, he has denied Rozlyn’s accusation.
    Low class comment on her part. Just observing the two’s reactions,
    I believe Chris over Roz any day.

What makes you think she’s telling the truth???

6. summer

March 4, 2010 at 11:54 AM

RS,
    Great column as usual. If you want to know why so many are “finding” you now as I have recently, it might be that you are getting more exposure on sites such as Buddy TV and Facebook. I’ve seen blogs mention your site in reference to a spoiler, whether by accident or not, so you really do have an ever-growing fan base. Like said before, I really think that the truth of the matter is always more interesting and makes for a better story than the story the writers are trying to get us to believe. Maybe you will have your own show one day?

7. my_4_girls

March 4, 2010 at 12:03 PM

keep up the good work. love reading your thoughts & any scoops you get. enjoy vegas!!!

8. Sunnyside422

March 4, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Look forward to your next blog and never change! Enjoy you just the way you are.

Does anyone still believe that Chris is not a pawn for this show!!? God how dumb can anyone really be? He is paid (nicely) to do what he is told and when. A lot like a puppet.

9. IgnatiusJReilly

March 4, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Filming for Ali’s season of the Bachelorette actually begins on Friday March 12 (next week)

10. liz897

March 4, 2010 at 12:37 PM

@Zahira

I so hope this is a real story, and I can’t wait until it gets published. I have never disliked a tv personality such as Jake in my entire life. He is such a fake loser.

11. Trish

March 4, 2010 at 12:44 PM

You are truly pathetic. You’re so angry and spiteful over what amounts to a be a forgettable tv show! You really need to seek psychiatric care for this problem you have. Why do you spew so much vitriol de-bunking what we already know is fake? Is it because these people are famous and you’re not? Is it because the women are beautiful, and the men handsome and athletic? Do they remind you of the rejection you got back in high school, little fat boy? Yea, I thought so. I can see you sitting uncomfortably at the Venetian’s blackjack table, sweating in a horizontally striped shirt, and losing. So stop with the boasting about your non-existent, jet-set life. We know what you really are.

12. kellyhilde

March 4, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I hope that you will watch the RW/RR challenge – Fresh Meat and share your thoughts on that show with us!! That show is just one big huge mess and I have heard CJ will be on this round again….

13. skipheart4

March 4, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I was disappointed to hear that Jake was going to be a contestant on DWTS this season but it bears pondering how Vienna will handle Jake being in LA (I assume that’s where they film it) after she said she was moving to Dallas to be with him. Oops, Jake’s not home! She’ll probably tag along with him so she can be filmed in the audience but I hope she doesn’t get herself in trouble trying to entertain herself while Jake is rehearsing for 8 hours a day and comes home dragging his arse after getting it kicked by Chelsea Hightower. I’m hoping he doesn’t last for more than an episode or two because we’re tired of his cheesy mug already!

14. Stuff

March 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Just wanted to better explain my comment to Reality Steve.
    RS mentioned in his blog that Chris Harrison has never denied Rozlyn’s
    accusations re: him hitting on producer’s wife.

I just wanted to point out that HE DID INDEED deny this accusation in his blog.

Just wanted to make that a little clearer.

15. lemon-lime

March 4, 2010 at 2:57 PM

@Trish: you are simple-minded. Only an idiot would say criticism of television personalities is motivated by jealousy.
    I’m pretty sure Steve has no desire to soil his manhood by sticking it into a bunch of fame-whore skanks. And I’m equally as sure Steve is not wishing he were as dim-witted & morally vacant as jake.

16. citymargot

March 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM

I am completely NOTin the demograhic for this show, as I am a mature woman and a life long resident of Manhattan, New York. For some reason, I watched the first show, and could not believe that this seemingly nice looking young lad who purports to be “moral” and have “good values” immediately eliminated some fine and accomplished young women in the first episode (an officer in the National Guard?) and kept mostly babes. It so intrigued me that I went searching on the internet and found Reality Steve. Then I read the Spoiler and I was dumbfounded. I had to watch the train wreck every week and see the predictions come true. Oh la la. He sent home the messengers, although I agree with his reasoning. It was disturbing that there were so many negative comments on the eventual winner during the episodes. Girls, keep your eyes on the goal, not the competition!
    Jake put a spin on every observation that did not fit into his dreamworld. He spoiled it for his family, bless her heart she was honest, etc etc etc. The winner was the only finalist who ended up with him in her bedroom on the home visit.
    I could go on and on, but I must now get a life. Where is the site where bets are being taken for how long this thing lasts? Weeks, months, until the claws come out? I agree .with many bloggers who say that Jake has been alone all this time because 1) he is delusional and 2) he has really poor judgement.
    On my honor, I will NEVER waste my time with this franchise again.

17. MindyM

March 4, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Steve,

Sorry but I don’t agree with your take on this whole business of Chris hitting on Ryan’s wife in New Zealand. You have never been married, so maybe you aren’t aware of what goes on when you are with your other married friends. Hitting on someone else’s wife is not something new or unusual. It happens more often that you might think. When I was married and we went out with our married friends to a local club for drinks and dancing, sometimes there was flirting with someone else’s spouse. Now am I saying that it led to anything else? No! I am just saying that getting hit on by a friend’s husband or wife is not that unusual. When we went out it was all just harmless fun and no one got mad or bent out of shape and nothing “intimate” ever happened. It started and ended with some harmless flirting.

What this has to do with Rozlyn’s guilt or innocence, I have no idea. I am not saying that it’s right to hit on someone else’s spouse. But it happens. It doesn’t necessarily mean a whole lot. I don’t know what happened with Chris and Ryan’s wife and neither do you. Ryan telling Rozlyn about it doesn’t by inference mean that it was a big deal to him. If it was then I assume he would have confronted Chris and had some words with him. If you have a problem with something like that, then there’s an easy way to deal with it – confront the person and let them know you don’t like it and to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Simple. You don’t know the context in which that conversation took place. Maybe Rozlyn was asking Ryan about Chris, can he be trusted, is he an honest person, whatever. Maybe she wanted to know if Chris could be trusted. In that context, Ryan’s revelation makes perfect sense. It was a way of saying – watch out, be careful.

If Ryan thought it was that big a deal, then I assume he and Chris would have had it out. But for me, the point is that this has absolutely nothing to do with Rozlyn’s guilt or innocence. That is a separate issue. I am not surprised that Chris said he wouldn’t dignify it with an answer. What was he supposed to say? If Rozlyn had used that same comment in response to his accusation of her having an “inappropriate” relationship with Ryan, then the audience would have been free to come to their own conclusions. I don’t know that eveyone would have assume she was guilty.

I have never thought that Chris Harrison was the soul of integrity. He collects a big paycheck for playing his role on the show. He will do what he is told to do, shill for the show, defend its integrity and sincerity. That’s why they pay him. He’s a company man, bought and paid for all the way. This nonsense about hitting on Ryan’s wife is the least of my issues with him. He will lie, manipulate and say anything to keep his gig. That’s more important than him flirting with one of the show’s producers.

18. Zahira

March 4, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Zahira :http://wiln-fm.fimc.net/Article.asp?id=1720633&spid=34092
    Can you listen to this Steve and give your opinion? Thank you!!!

Tanya Douglas is the ex coming out with this story, took me a minute to google her and find her home page

19. Zahira

March 4, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I think we can see Jake in the airplane pic…

20. Trish

March 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM

@lemon-lime I’m afraid it is you who is simple-minded. What do you think motivates celebrity stalkers??? It’s Jealousy and envy, dear. Best not be a sycophant to this loser.

21. akey3912

March 4, 2010 at 4:35 PM

this is her.. notice the last few shots.. lots of airplane shots in Dallas.. notice the guys face had a cartoon pic over it on the life raft… makes you go hmmmmm

22. lemon-lime

March 4, 2010 at 4:39 PM

@trish: you came here, did you not? That means you googled “The Bachelor,” or you were on a Bachelor fan page and came across Steve’s link. This means that YOU are following this show. Also, your rant against Steve tells me that you hold the actors/actresses on the show in esteem. Since you are either googling them or visiting fan cites, this means that YOU quite possibly fit the mold of a celebrity stalker.(As obsession is also a trait of stalking)
    You are simple-minded because you are incapable of realizing that a blog that pokes fun at “celebrities,” can in fact be for other reasons besides a primitive response.

23. akey3912

March 4, 2010 at 5:14 PM

in the pic with the ceo of sw/ there is a pilot in uniform. I cant make out the name tag. If i was home I could blow it up with psp.. can anyone make out the name on the nametag?

24. lemon-lime

March 4, 2010 at 5:47 PM

25. Zahira

March 4, 2010 at 5:57 PM

lemon-lime :RadarOnline also speculates that tanya douglas is the one who posted on Fansofrealitytv.com as flygirl24Jake says tanya’s only coming forward to get money. But her voice was disguised when she did the interview. And it seems radaronline found out her name. Since she apparently wished to remain annonymous, I doubt she’s coming forward to get her payday. Just glancing at her website, she came across to me as intelligent and classy. I wonder why in the world she would waste her time on the likes of jake.

If you compare it to fly_girl’s time line

***Here’s the time line!! Christina 05-Jan 08…a f:::buddy until April 08….me may08-oct08 (broke up with me then cause abc called for the bachelorette)…dated a few other girls until the show….got dumped by Jillian…started dating another person until he got the call that he was the bachelor (2 weeks prior to the bachelor announcent)…..now filming the show. He has dated some great women so maybe the problem is him. He started calling me again from the time he left Jillian until 2 days before the DWTS announcement…he is a D-Bag.

So no fly.girl is not Tanya :p

26. lemon-lime

March 4, 2010 at 6:50 PM

I don’t know. I’m just posting what radar is speculating.

27. akey3912

March 4, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Steve your website show 0 comments, unless you’re logged in. Sometime I like to just come read comments without logging in.

28. Zahira

March 5, 2010 at 12:07 AM

lemon-lime :@zahira: but tanya is claiming that he called her up and met w/ her while engaged.and you posted up there that flygirl said she was being called by jake until the announcement of him being on dancing w/ the stars.And I’m not sure, but I think tanya just turned 25, so she might have been 24 when she created the moniker fly_girl*24*.I don’t know. I’m just posting what radar is speculating.Anyways, what it all boils down to is that jake is lieing when he claims he can’t get a second date.I also noticed that both Christine & tanya are blondes. So is vienna (w/ help from ms clairol), he must only go for blondes. Which leads me to believe that he faked his emotions with jillian (who’s also not ‘built’ like his other 3!)

Im just looking at the dates on her pics, and she seems to be the one fly.girl refers to : …started dating another person until he got the call that he was the bachelor (2 weeks prior to the bachelor announcent)…..

29. luvthebiz

March 5, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Steve, you mentioned that you didn’t know what Jake was doing on DWTS. Remember that we found out that he had done some acting when he was younger? I had the impression that he would have liked to have done more. I personally think that this DWTS gig is an effort to get back into the entertainment business. I think he went on The Bachelor for that reason also. (Him and a bunch of others that have been on that show.) He probably had an agent way before The Bachelor ended. I never had the impression that he did much flying for a living anyway. If his many crying sessions on the show is any indication of his acting ability, I think he better think twice before letting his pilot’s license go.

30. Dianne

March 5, 2010 at 5:40 AM

@Trish

Whoa, Trish..take a pill girl! From reading your rediculous rant, I’d say it’s YOU that needs professional help. Go away Trish..far far away and don’t come back. Please..do us all a favour.

31. Stuff

March 5, 2010 at 7:32 AM

Bravo….couldn’t agree with you more

32. Stuff

March 5, 2010 at 7:37 AM

Bravo…couldn’t agree with you more statement is in reply
    to “Citymargot” comments

33. lemon-lime

March 5, 2010 at 7:44 AM

@luvthebiz: don’t worry. Jakey can always go back to his REAL full-time job: running a limo business.

34. lemon-lime

March 5, 2010 at 7:49 AM

@akey3912: I don’t have to log in to view the comments. Maybe there was a glitch when you tried to just view.

35. oneinamillion

March 5, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Steve. It’s great that you have some rat feeding you a lot of details and all, but there is one thing that really bothers me about you.

You keep defending Rozlyn over everything. The whole “hit on his wife in New Zealand” thing was very un-classy. Rozlyn is not a very classy girl.

While you may get credit for predicting the season, you make yourself look like a one sided dirt bag for defending this girl to the death. You are no different with your bias and bullshit then ABC.

36. tvGeo

March 5, 2010 at 10:27 AM

@oneinamillion

If we’re gonna talk about being one-sided then why not criticize ABC for stating that Roz was let go because of an “inappropriate relationship”? That was pretty “unclassy” if you ask me. They could have simply said she was being let go because of a breach of contract. Instead they chose to go down the road of public humiliation.

Just saying that you’re being as one-sided as RS in this case.

37. oneinamillion

March 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM

tvGeo..did you not see me compare him to ABC?

He goes on and on about how they use their power to control audiences with bullshit. He’s doing the same thing.

38. Carolyn

March 5, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Thanks for proving once again that your column is much more entertaining than the show.

39. jawbreaker

March 5, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Where did RS bullshit…seems like the truth to me!

They discredit one person each year……last year it was Wes….this year ir was Rozlyn. They have no heart at ABC!

40. Zahira

March 6, 2010 at 1:08 PM

we can bitch and moan as much we want about ABC, I bet you will still watch the Bachelorette 🙂 Fleiss has got it good .. he can do no wrong. All I can promise you is you will never see me or my kids on any ABC show.

41. IrishCdnDebs

March 7, 2010 at 5:42 AM

ah ha ha … sometimes reading the comments is as entertaining as the blog!

42. DebbieinKY

March 7, 2010 at 10:08 AM

If Chris had been threatened by Vs comment of hitting on they guys wife, it would have been edited out.

43. abi54

March 7, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Does anyone know something about the bachelor pad. i really want to know the cast list.

44. bunny2

March 8, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I am watching the wedding, please shoot me now! I think that Jake and Vienna are trying so hard to make people believe that they are the real deal! Makes me sick…so are Jillian and Ed. I think the only couple that are real are Trista and Ryan…They were both real from the heart…just my opinion….hope all you vegas dwellers had a great time!!!!

45. Zahira

March 8, 2010 at 8:19 PM

That Rozlyn sex tape was a sham, it is NOT her on the tape,
    Idiots on jokers updates believe everything.

Sigh.

46. JustJenna

March 9, 2010 at 8:31 AM

@MindyM

47. Zahira

March 9, 2010 at 9:08 AM

JustJenna :@MindyM I find it funny that you say “when I was married” which implies you are now divorced… which means that your idea of normalcy in a marriage (i.e. flirting with other people’s spouses) is nothing to take seriously. Flirting with another person’s spouse is never okay. My husband and I have no interest in anyone but each other and our marriage is going strong. Perhaps te divorced shouldn’t be giving marital advice.

ITA, lol.

48. Steed222

March 9, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Thought you would find this interesting. A call with Valishia who gives a slightly different explanation of events than Roz did. Indeed ABC fabricated the whole thing and used edits to insinuate sex. But the reasons were – the producer gave Roz the storyline (she was supposed to be ashamed of her son, Roz freaked) AND he let Roz call her son with his cell phone when the show wouldn’t let her call. The stairway? Roz was handing the producer a card to mail to her son, it had to be done in private because nothing was ever supposed to leave the house. Amazing explanations here: http://allhitwuhu107.com/Morning-Show-Podcasts—/3804187

49. Caroll

March 9, 2010 at 4:28 PM

After watching the wedding of Jason and Molly plus this past season of The Bachelor with Jake , I have come to believe that Chris is the cheesiest of them all. I used to like him but now can’t stand him. And when the first shot of the wedding location was shown, it reminded me of a graveyard with gravestones and coffins all covered in white!

50. lemon

March 10, 2010 at 2:45 AM

This is lemon replying to lemon-lime, cute. 🙂 The statement Flygirl made on Fort about Jake’s dating history is a little confusing at the end, when she refers to the DWTS announcement. She posted this back at the beginning of the season, long before we knew Jake would be on DWTS. She was referring to the announcement that Jake would be the next Bachelor, which was announced on the DWTS show one night.