Bachelor Pad

Bachelor Pad Recap – 8/16/10

For all your “Bachelor Pad” spoilers, click on the link at the top of the page under the banner. It’s safe to say at this point that my sources were dead on for this show.

Wanted to first start out by informing everyone we are only accepting applications for the dating contest up until Thursday. After that, nothing will be looked at. It’s been a month now for people to get stuff in, so I figured if you haven’t sent anything in by now, you’re probably not all that interested. Please be serious about your inquiries and refer back to the 7/27 blog where I gave the “rules” before sending anything in. The email address to send your “application” is: RealitySteve@usa.com. We’re over a 100 applicants now and this has not been easy. Very tough to eliminate over 80 people just based off an email and a couple of pictures, but that’s the only way to do it. Over the next week, I will be sending a questionnaire out to everyone who reached my Top 15. Some have already received it. If you don’t receive my questionnaire within the next 7-10 days, then I’m sorry, but I have not chosen you to advance. Thanks to everyone though who sent in emails. I honestly thought I wouldn’t get more than five or ten.

Congratulations are in order for former “Bachelor” contestants and RealitySteve.com interviewees, DeAnna Pappas and Holly Durst on their engagement to the Stagliano brothers. I’m guessing for them to keep their engagement a secret for three and two months respectively couldn’t have been easy, but I know they’re both happy as clams right now so I wish them the best. I expect my invitation in the mail once the TV deal is finalized to televise the double wedding. Ok, I know a lot of you are questioning them selling out to have their wedding televised, and to be honest, it’s a tough one. I can seriously see both sides of it. I’ve never been married, but I know the #1 issue that comes up during an engagement is the finances surrounding the wedding. So, if there’s a network that’s willing to come forward and pay for your wedding and televise it, don’t tell me that’s not an enticing offer. That’s a HUGE burden lifted off your shoulders. But I also see the side that says they basically kept their engagement a secret for a couple months (and even flat denied it on some occasions) because they were pitching a show. Tough call. I have been in contact with both DeAnna and Holly since the announcement, they are both extremely happy and excited, so I guess that’s all that matters. Good for them. I’d like to choose the chicken for my dinner, ladies. And I will be bringing a date. I just don’t know who yet.

Quite a few of you have asked me for my thoughts on Jesse Csinsak’s engagement, the timing of it, the 4 minute video he released to RadarOnline.com to showcase his proposal, and the fact the wedding is going to be in two weeks in Las Vegas. Hmmmm…proposal is sold to a website in a 4 minute video done on a hand held camera, Life & Style magazine was the tabloid that ran with it, and now the wedding is happening two weeks after the proposal is announced publicly. Not that hard to figure out why. Oh, lookie here. Jesse gave another video to – wait for it – RadarOnline today showing him and Ann telling his parents she’s four months pregnant. Shocker. Look, I know nothing about Ann whatsoever, but from everything I’ve heard, she’s a great girl. As for Jesse, I’ve really got nothing to say about that guy. I think all you need to know about him is what you saw last week. And today. That pretty much sums him up. Not to mention Chris Harrison took time out of his blog today to congratulate DeAnna and Holly, yet didn’t even mention Jesse. Goes to show where his standing is with the show and how well liked he isn’t. Good luck you two.

Last night surely started out with a bang. No, Jesse and Elizabeth didn’t begin penetrating each other. Yet. It was footage of everyone coming back in the house after the elimination ceremony. Kinda like how on “Survivor” where they sometimes open the show with team returning from Tribal Council. Except for the fact that this takes place in a mansion, all these kids are spoiled brats, and none of them stink of sleeping out the woods for weeks. People might say that Elizabeth had the best line of the night later in the show with her “I’m a dumb smart girl”. Disagree. The best line of the night came 30 seconds into the show, when after the elimination ceremony had seen one guy and one girl go home, Natalie says, “So how many girls and guys are left?” Wow. Not exactly a mathematician is she? Well, let’s see. If there were 11 girls and 8 guys to start the show, and you just got rid of one each, first grade math will tell you 11 minus 1 equals 10. And 8 minus 1 equals 7. Glad I could help. Wouldn’t want you to hurt your brain.

So since the elimination ceremony probably took a couple hours to film, Natalie was none too happy that those two hours prevented her from having her tongue down Jesse’s throat. So once they’re back from the elimination ceremony, these two run outside to play with each others private parts like high schoolers. Jesse: “She’s just a rad chick.” Totally tubular, Jesse. Rad? People still use that word? You know why I believe in these two making it, at least for the next 30 minutes of this episode? Because they have such a solid foundation to fall back on. They’ve really gotten to know each other and talk about each others morals and belief system, and that’s highly important in a successful, intellectual relationship like theirs. Natalie is blown away. “I’ve never someone like him, really ever.” You mean someone that didn’t bother to ask you one thing about yourself and immediately you let jump into your pants? I can’t imagine why these two didn’t last. Strange.

I’m really enjoying the “Insiders vs the Outsiders” storyline. Only because they’re acting like this is a completely foreign concept and they didn’t see this coming a mile away. Why do you think they cast the show the way they did? Of course they wanted people who’d already established a relationship vs people who don’t attend the reunion/cruises/group orgies. That was the whole point of the show. The one thing I found weird was that even though I knew Gia hadn’t been to any of the reunions/cruises/group orgies, I just figured she was part of the Insiders since every guy wants to bed down with her. Was surprised to see she was an outcast, but then again, she did have a boyfriend, and basically there’s no use for you on this show if you’re committed to some douchebag hockey player who’s cheated on you in the past. Oh yeah by the way, as we speak, Gia isn’t even dating him anymore, so, I hope that was all worth it for you Gia. You could’ve played hide the pickle with Wes, but decided to remain loyal to a guy who you broke up with no more than a month later. Boooooooooooo. Gee, never saw that one coming.

The contest was disgusting. Who thought of these stupid things anyway? A Pie Eating Contest? Really? Apparently the producers spent too much time watching “Revenge of the Nerds” in high school. When the nerds outdid the jocks “Kissing Booth” with their “Eat a Pie for Charity” booth, you knew it was on. And it led to one of the all time great exchanges in movie history:

Stan: Ogre, go get a pie….So how is it?
Ogre: It’s good.
Stan: Well, is it good or is it great?
Ogre: It’s good.
Stan: Then why the hell they sellin so many?
Ogre: This why…(as he points to the topless picture of Stan’s girlfriend Betty stamped to the bottom of the pie plate)
Stan: That’s my pie.

I could recite all the classic lines from “Revenge of the Nerds” but then this column might turn X-rated. Great flick that me and my buddies used to watch over and over again. And still quote to this day. “I’m a nerd, and, I’m pretty proud of it.”

1. mja

August 17, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Good to read this recap, as I wasn’t able to watch most of the show last night due to some other issue that happened.

Anyway, it’s not correct that a person can’t digest fat without a gallbladder. Basically, the gallbladder does help in digestion of fats, but is not necessary for a person to have one. Otherwise, you would not see so many people getting gallbladder surgery and doing just fine without the gallbladder. After the surgery, a person can eat a normal diet that includes fats.

2. Dianne

August 17, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Interesting that both Canadians were sent home. I thought for sure Craig was not going to be voted off, and I totally thought annoying, whining Krissly would be booted (wishful thinking on my part). Oh man, I cannot STAND her..she just grates away at my nerves. All in all, a very boring show. Not sure if I’ll bother tuning in next week..I’ll probably just wait and read what Steve has to say, lol!

3. mbrks

August 17, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I have to agree about Chris Harrison’s wardrobe choices last night…did he get dressed in the dark?! That tie alone was pretty bad, then the shirt it was paired with just made him look like a buffoon. If my husband tried to wear that, I’d refuse to be seen with him in public! Maybe Chris’ wife was really angry at him or something and this was her revenge!

I have to agree with mja, too…my sister had her gallbladder removed, and she eats just fine. She eats sweets and fats just like normal (though not an ENTIRE pie in one sitting). I wonder who cooked those pies, too…the contestants were all talking about how bad they tasted.

4. josie

August 17, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Shit, this show is entertaining. F. the Bachelor/Bachelorette. More Bachelor Pad, please. These people in their “true form” is far more enjoyable than watching them pretend to be “normal” members of civil society on the Bachelor/Bachelorette. GIA, GIA, GIA. I wanted to kick her. She is definitely my favorite person, personality wise, and she seems super chill, but good lord, who falls for an “I love you” after a week. Although I almost feel like Wes probably didn’t say it like that and the scene was spliced.

Elizabeth is by far the most manipulative person in the house (thank you, Cpt. Obvious). The lady is insane and she knows it, but it works for her. Poor Kovacs. The devil has her sights on him and he has nowhere to hide.

Does anyone else think Ashley E is a landmine (jersey shore reference!)? That chick has some weird mouth issues. She’s definitely the ugliest and least sexiest on the show. I find it funny how she is “in” with the insiders. The insiders always have one ugly girl to make themselves look better.

Does anyone else think Nikki is kind of off? Not even for her voting for Kiptyn or anything but just in general. There is something not quite right about her.

5. josie

August 17, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Oh and of course Tenley. That chick needs to be dropped in the middle of an impoverished, war-torn nation and left to fend for herself. That’ll really give her something to cry about.

6. josie

August 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM

P.S.S. Bachelor Pad= Another Fantastic Anthropological Study of the Mating and Competitive Habits of White People. Should be studied, assessed, and critiqued in universities everywhere. Haha.

7. Caroll

August 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Polka dot tie with a plaid shirt…say it isn’t so! Looked terrible. You can mix patterns if you know what you are doing, which Chris Harrison and his wardrobe consultant apparently didn’t know what they were doing! Wrong size of pattern and wrong colors…nauseating!

And Gia blaming Nikki for changing her vote…..after she herself decided to change her own “vote”…..by giving the rose to Wes after promising the women and Craig himself the rose would go to Craig to save him. Apparently a few complimentary comments from Wes were enough to get her all googly-eyed over him, believing his statement that he is in love with her…NOT!

Lastly the pink tutu on Natalie…………….

8. Nobody

August 17, 2010 at 10:51 AM

Yeah, this show is far more entertaining than the bach’ or ‘ette. The only thing I disagree with is who is more irritating.

Tenley… I just don’t know what to think about her. Any person, not just a woman, who eats his/her own vomit obviously has a few screws loose. Elizabeth… if they ever do a “Fatal Attraction” remake, she should audition for the part. All she needs to do to win the part is show the director footage of her behavior on this show. The only thing missing last night (or last week) was a rabbit in a boiling pot of water.

So back to the most annoying person. The person I can’t stand is Melissa Rycroft. Why did ABC have to put her a$s on there? I truly wish they would have put Vienna on there instead. At least with Vienna you won’t get someone pretending to be something they aren’t. Melissa really needs to have a satellite fall on her head… I dislike her that much.

Why aren’t you calling Gwen by her name? The woman is attractive, and appears to be the only one on the whole cast who is behaving in a normal, sane manner.

Later, dude.

9. iheartdavegood

August 17, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Steve, great post as always! Just wondering – do you have the inside scoop about whether any Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants will be on the next season of Dancing with the Stars? Or other celebrities who are confirmed?

Also, any idea if Wes and Gia hooked up? It looks like they might have, given the preview for next week…

10. quesara

August 17, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Yogurt cannon!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    OMG Steve, that is the best one ever!

I think all these girls have a screw loose, which I guess is why they were chosen.
    I loved Gia’s plan to “pick a name out of the hat” for the third guy on the date, with all names being Jesse B. I actually was starting to think she had a brain until drunk ass Wes started drooling all over her. What, has no guy ever told her she’s beautiful before? And then she gets pissed at Nikki for going back on her word?
    That would have been classic if Kiptyn had been sent home. Tenley would have had a mental breakdown!

As for poor Weatherwussy, is it me or did he have hairless legs? In fact his whole body looked rather hairless! EWWWWWWW

11. Luanne

August 17, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I was wondering if you were going to comment on Chris’ attire. That has got to be the worst outfit I’ve seen on TV in ages. Does Chris have a secret clown fettish? What’s next, a clown nose, suspenders, and huge shoes?

12. Dianne

August 17, 2010 at 11:26 AM

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Chris was dressed this way because he wanted to pretty much say this show is a joke, and this is my way of saying so. He had to stiffle a laugh when he first stepped out with this outfit on.

13. ling24

August 17, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Hey, Steve, ABC is televising the double wedding, right? Are you sure they are going to let you attend considering they already showed they don’t want Steve to be attached to their show at all?

14. whatever_mom

August 17, 2010 at 12:06 PM

So what was up with all the pie smeared on the “ladies” faces in the interviews after the pie eating contest? Since I doubt the interviews happened the second they finished, why did they all still have pie on their faces? Who does that… You saw everyone wiping it off after they were done hurling into the buckets Seriously…

Love your posts, Steve! I hope I’m not your oldest fan, but you make me laugh every week and I love how your mind works.

15. tch1510

August 17, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I’m not all that impressed with this show. I’m not sure which are worse the challenges or the dates. There really isn’t all that much drama – it’s kind of boring but okay for a summer show.

Also I didn’t get the whole gall bladder thing. I have had my gall bladder out for years and I have not had to eat any differently without mine than when I had one.

Tenley needs to grow up and stop crying all the time. You’re not five and away at summer camp for the first time.

The most interesting thing about this show is trying to guess what you will comment on in your recap Steve. Like Chris Harrison’s ensemble and Natalie’s tutu. When I saw both of those fashion statements I knew you wouldn’t miss them.

16. jane27

August 17, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I really liked Tenley during Jake’s season but she could not be more annoying on B.P. She’s whiny & she cries at the drop of a hat. I will say I thought it was kind of rude how she called Elizabeth out in front of everyone about her & Kovacs having sex. I would never do that to one of my girlfriends. But on the bright side, at least we managed to see one episode where she didn’t mention her ex-husband cheating on her!

I also found it funny how Gia was mad that Nikki backed out on their decision to vote Kiptyn off. Ummmm, if you had given Craig the rose to begin with like YOU promised you would then this wouldn’t have been an issue! Is it just me or does Nikki have some serious insecurity issues? It seems like she just has a serious need to be liked.

I have to say, I find the Weatherman so much less annoying than he was during Ali’s season.

Overall, I find this show much more entertaining than the Bachelor/ette but I’m not liking who the final four are.

17. realitybytes

August 17, 2010 at 12:49 PM

*sigh* I looooove this show. Without a doubt, it is infinitely better than TB. I love it even more because it exposes the hypocrisy in the premise that all these people were originally out to “find love” when they made their first appearances on TB. They’re all such players! The pie eating contest scenes…okay a bit on the digusting side, but it’s not like we’ve never seen that before. Been done on Survivor, Fear Factor, etc… I’m just amazed no-one else was puking just watching these girls retch their guts out!
    And Elizabeth: “I must be the dumbest smart girl” you said it honey. I think she forgot “manipulative” in her list of adjectives. Kovacs, what ARE you thinking? That shower scene was ridiculous. Probably wasn’t even Liz and Kovacs in there. Was probably Weathervag enjoying washing the bodypaint off his privates.
    As much as we already know who goes home and when, I love watching HOW and WHY it happens. I even have my husband hooked on this show (and he DESPISES TB), AND we read Steve’s column in bed the next evening. Thanks RS!

18. cmptrgeekmom

August 17, 2010 at 1:36 PM

2 comments – First, why didn’t they let the girls clean their faces after their pie contest? It was disgusting seeing them make their comments during the guys’ contest with pie (and probably vomit) on their faces. Second, I myself might puke if I hear Elizabeth say “insiders/outsiders” one more time.

19. Penthe

August 17, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Are the rumors true that Craig M lashed out at Nathalie before he got evicted? Radar Online is reporting this story.

Gia is a complete moron. I actually started to gain some respect for her when she was telling Weatherman off but she had to pull the dumbest move in history and give Wes a rose. What a moron. Complete and utter moron. lol

And nathalie and her I would make out with all the guys for 20$, quit lying Nat, Im sure you would do it for 5.

20. reagak

August 17, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I agree with all of the above comments about Chris Harrison’s outfit last night. Apparently, he and Natalie went shopping at the same store before the rose ceremony.

Gia just handed the contest over to the “in” crowd, and signed her ticket out of the competition.

Still very entertaining to watch despite the pie-eating contest, which I had to fast forward though. Can’t watch people getting sick.

21. sweetness34

August 17, 2010 at 2:34 PM

I didn’t see the whole thing because I was flipping back and forth between this and preseason football (Eli Manning’s head gash vs. pie-eating frenzy–tough choice).

I agree with everyone else though that Gia was a complete bonehead in terms of how she played it.

Gwen was a little brutal in her cut-down of the Weatherman in her interview. You’d think the guy was filled with pus or something. I don’t know why people get so down him.

22. Penthe

August 17, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Gwen’s face is about as real as Heidi Montag’s new shiny plastic body.

23. Lucetto

August 17, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Great blog once again !!!

24. adria921

August 17, 2010 at 3:05 PM

i agree — all these women have loose screws-!
    total jackasses!
    like someone else said–tenley grow up and quit crying at the
    drop of a hat like a 6 year old. geeze. gia thinks
    WES is a “great guy” and “so talented”????
    beyond idiocy! elizabeth is a slut of the finest caliber.
    and so deluded that she is attractive. she’s a skank.
    i felt sorry for weather man when gwen used him and then dismissed him. the least
    goofy gwen could do is
    go on a date with him for giving her the rose. the old 40 year old hag that she is!

25. rsn256

August 17, 2010 at 3:30 PM

This is my first time commenting here and I have to say that as I watched Bachelor Pad last night all I could think of was “I can’t wait to read Steve’s comments tomorrow!” You bring a great sense of humor to all that nonsense. Keep it up!

26. aligerman

August 17, 2010 at 3:59 PM

I just loved how Craig was sitting exactly the same as Jessie during their early pow-wow. Even with all the femmy hair stuff, he never looked like more a woman than when he sat like that!

And agreed – Melissa annoys the crap out of me. Vienna would have been wayyyy more fun to watch!

27. AATxCutee

August 17, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Ugh, can’t you come up with something more interesting to say than the tongue down their throat thing? Getting really old RS.

28. Sunnyside422

August 17, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Definitely this show is full of bottom feeders! Well except maybe that fine specimen Kiptyn! Still lookin good. So Jillian, any regrets???

I think Weatherman is darn right funny! He sure isn’t sexy or attractive so comic relief is his hook.

29. HeidiT

August 17, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I would have been sorely disappointed had you not said anything about Chris’s wardrobe, I saw it on the previews and my comment was WHOA don’t they have mirrors in California? Did they lay off all the stylists due to the economy?

I stopped watching after the girls started puking in the wastebaskets, geeze these girls need to eat more. Needless to say this is not a very interesting show and don’t see it going into 20 seasons (fingers crossed).

Look forward to your next blog.

30. kranders

August 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Why do they call you Booger?
    Booger (picking his nose): I don’t know.

31. maniacnun

August 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I think Chris Harrison is working as a clown on another ABC show. The shooting schedule was so tight, he just couldn’t change before Bachelor Pad. I wonder if there are red room confessions about his outfit?

32. jessica1

August 17, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Elizabeth is behaving like a complete whack-a-mole. But what strikes me is what I remember of Kovacs when he was on the Bachelorette. Does anyone else remember him bringing Jillian to meet his family at the winery? And his older brother was a HUGE hater on women and how they’re all tricky and you can’t trust them. I always wondered how Jesse seemed to be OK w/ the idea of relationships given the influence of his brother but now….whoa. He and Elizabeth seem to be just what his brother described.

Nothing like a little crazy to mess up a future.

33. adria921

August 18, 2010 at 9:01 AM

YES I remember Kovacs and his nasty brother! Ugh!
    watching this bachelor pad show shows us why most men should not even think of getting into serious relationships until they are about 35. they are too immature!
    after 35 men’s sex drive peak and they are not so horny and they also become more emotionally mature & authentic. smart young single women who are not trashy sluts can learn a lot
    about men by watching this bachelor pad show -! hey girls – one hole is just like any other hole for a man and unless/ until he gets to know you and care about you a little bit he’s gonna use you & then he’ll move on -!

34. liz897

August 18, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Was it Elizabeth who kept referring to her little clicque as the “cool kids”? Gag. Who does that at her age? (or ever?) Kinda says it all.

35. Lee

August 18, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I had Jessie Suldis on such a high pedestal and she really let me down. What is the attraction to Dave? That guy is a tool. She’s eye candy, and has legs to die for legs, she wore hose during Jake’s season, but man she is not bright. She has gorgeous eyes and a tight body, but sadly little in the brain department. Truly smart, witty hot women are difficult to find. Not sure I really am that into the Bachelor Pad deal. While I know most all of it and the Bachelor/ette is scripted, I’m a hopeless romantic that people will find love in this whacky reality show. I became sick of Ali and while I inititally thought Chris L would make a great new Bachelor, I’m second guessing that thought. Thank you Steve for all you do week in and week out, great humor and I know you put in a ton of time and effort into this, many of us really appreciate it. Good Luck finding a potential Mrs. Carbone.

36. CaliGirl

August 18, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Steve thanks for the great recap. I knew you’d have something to say about Natalie’s awesome math skills in the first minute of the show. BTW I just heard that Chris L. turned down ABC’s offer to be the next Bachelor. Hopefully he saw all the manipulation by the producers that went down on Ali’s season and realized he’s better off not doing the show. Now I hope they don’t choose Kirk or Ty… yawn.

37. seashell27

August 18, 2010 at 4:37 PM

I’ll be the first to say I love Craig M. He is kind of a douchebag (ok, more than kind of), but way too entertaining.

Am I the only one whose gaydar is going off big time though? The clothes (loafers, rolled up jeans, v-necks, white blazers), the hair, and – most importantly – his mannerisms! He wasn’t even remotely interested in any of the women, he’d cross his legs away from them if sitting next to a woman, he couldn’t say he was attracted to any of the women there without stuttering and looking like a bumbling idiot…it’s crazy!

So, my thoughts are he’s either gay or insecure. Anyone agree?

38. Penthe

August 18, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Seashell I disagree I think he’s just an alcoholic.

Oh and Gwen is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old she’s like a dried up cracker, 39 is the new Bingo night age, she should wear depends.. Geez people, 39 is right around the corner, remember these words ! ;o)

39. lalala

August 18, 2010 at 8:23 PM

can someone please explain to me the attraction towards Jessie S.? yuck. “gorgeous eyes?”…what?

why did the producers makes the girls talk to the cameras with pie chunks on their face? that was completely unnecessary and gross!

40. iscream4icecream

August 19, 2010 at 7:33 AM

I don’t know why, but this show is doing nothing for me. I thought I would love it when I saw the previews, but I just find the whole thing annoying. And I kinda wish these people would just disappear back into the obscurity from whence they came. I barely watch the show, but I still enjoy reading Steve’s recaps. I find that far more entertaining and clever than anything any of these people do or say.

I don’t get why everyone thinks Jessie Sulidis is so hot. Am I looking at the same girl? Cause I find her completely average. And when she was on Jake’s season, she had the worst haircut EVER!

And I agree with whoever said they can’t stand Melissa Rycroft. I have absolutely no reasons that I can state as to why, but she just gets on my nerves. I think it may be her teeth, I don’t know, and she serves absolutely no purpose on this show.

And I still think Weatherman is complete weenie and will never get any play.

41. nessiousita

August 19, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I love your recaps but this is the 2nd week in a row you gave away who goes home the following week. I purposely don’t read your spoilers because I think its more fun to wait and see what happens. And I love your recaps, but stop giving away spoilers please!

thanks!!

42. Dianne

August 19, 2010 at 10:39 AM

ummm..nessiousita? Steve clearly states that there are going to be spoilers in his recaps, so if you don’t want to know what’s going to happen in advance, then don’t read what Steve puts out here. Steve will continue to put out spoilers, because, hey, that’s what he does best!

43. Lucetto

August 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM

hahahhahaha very funny maniacnun !!!!

44. acombest

August 20, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Personally, my “You’re kidding, right?” moment of this show was after the elimination when Gia was going on about how personally she took it that Nikki didn’t vote for Kiptyn to go home.

That screw up was totally on Gia for giving Wes the rose and she doesn’t even see it. Insteady, it MUST be someone else’s fault that an Outside was sent home.

That girl needs to go back to smiling for the camera somewhere, it doesn’t require any type of logical thought process, which she is apparently lacking anyway.

45. JustJenna

August 20, 2010 at 12:35 PM

ummmm Dianna? There’s no reason we can’t ask Steve not to spoil us in the recaps. And kindly point to me where it says his recaps will spoil us because I don’t see that anywhere. I avoid the spoilers section and enjoy his recaps, but being spoiled isn’t fun for me. It’s not much to ask to leave out that tiny little tidbit of information.

46. BJD

August 20, 2010 at 3:07 PM

*********************************************

THIS ‘BACHELOR PAD’ SHOW IS STUPID.

I QUIT WATCHING HALFWAY INTO THE FIRST
    EPISODE, I FOUND IT THAT STUPID.

ABSOLUTELY NAUSEATING…..UCK….

*********************************************

47. liza27

August 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Steve, Love your site. Keep up the good work. You give me a good laugh every week with your witty insight!

48. serpephone

August 26, 2010 at 7:59 PM

~nessiousita & JustJenna~

I kinda thought it was a “given” that RS reveals spoilers… isn’t that what he does best???

********************************************************************

Great recap, once again, Mr. C. I thoroughly enjoy your blog posts each week.

Any ideas on who will be on the fall season of DWTS??? Ali? Roberto? Anybody else?

49. Rikki-tikki-tavi

August 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Nice recap. The “tell the truth” contest in next week’s episode should be great. I loved the preview where Wes is holding up his card that says “Dave — sorry Dick” and Dave is looking snidely at Wes with his card that says “Wes Sucks!”
    What’s with the complaints about all the crying? That’s one of my favorite parts.

50. pumpkin

September 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM

I may be gullible but i think ali and roberto would have accepted DWTS if offered. I really think Ali likes being in the limelight, the easy money, and competition.