The Bachelor 15 - Brad

“Women Tell All” Information & a Major Announcement Coming Soon

Not too much exciting news to report from the “Women Tell All” tapings, especially considering there wasn’t any scandal this season and no real bombshells to speak of. Here’s what I can report:

-Four women were called up into the hot seat: Melissa (the waitress who went home in episode 2 a crying mess), Ashley Spivey, Michelle, and Ashley Hebert.

-There was no mention of Ashley as the next “Bachelorette” on the show, but trust me, it’s her. I’m guessing it will be officially announced sometime next week.

-Melissa and Raichel continued their bitchfest from the season. A lot of fighting and comments between those two throughout the course of the show.

-Michelle’s time on the hot seat was rough. Pretty much spent the whole time up there crying as girls started attacking her, with Stacey and Jackie being the two biggest instigators. Heard it got to a point where the audience started actually feeling sorry for Michelle and started yelling at the girls who were ganging up on her. I’m guessing those will be edited it out, but interesting to note that Michelle ended up coming across as a sympathetic figure.

-Brad comes out. Gives Ashley S more of an explanation as to why he sent her home, defends Michelle to everyone else, tells Shawntel that her profession had nothing to do with why he didn’t pick her, Raichel asks him if her drama with Melissa is the reason he sent her home and he says “yes”, and he and Ashley discuss his reasonings for letting her go. Not that she gives a crap anymore since she’s gonna be the “Bachelorette”. I’m guessing she’s over it.

As for Monday’s episode, a couple notes:

-The 3 dates (which were also clearly shown in the promos last week) are:

1) Ashley and Brad in a helicopter ride to “God’s Window”
2) Chantal and Brad going on a safari
3) Emily and Brad chilling with elephants

-All 3 girls accept the overnight suite card. Of course they do. They’re not idiots. You can basically kiss any chance you have goodbye if you don’t go back to the fantasy suite.

At the rose ceremony, Brad pulls Ashley aside to talk to her, and that’s where he lets her go. Says that they’re constantly having to reassure themselves of their relationship rather than moving forward, so he feels its best to just let her leave. She does, he comes back to Emily and Chantal and wants to make sure that both of them want to stay and accept roses.

So that’s the gist of what you’ll see on the “Women Tell All” episode which airs a week from Monday. If I get even more details I’ll have them in Tuesday’s column for you.

However, there is something I’ve been working on for two days now that I’m gonna need a little more time on to sort it all through. Obviously has to do with Brad’s season, but that’s all I can reveal at this point. I honestly have been working feverishly on this for the past 48 hours and I’m sure it will continue all the into next week until I have all the details. I cannot come forward with this until I know everything, but trust me when I do, you all will be the first to hear it. It’s not rumor, it’s not speculation, it’s not anything like that. This is pretty serious stuff that went down that I know you’ll want to hear. I will let you know when I get all the details I need. Please bear with me. I appreciate it.

Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. See you Tuesday.

1. divrdwn41

February 26, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Brad leaves Ashley go because they have to be continually reassuring themselves of their relationship??? He has done that with all 3. He is so into himself insisting the gals quit being scared, and on practically all of his ITMs he is commenting about how the gals are scaring him. Dont do as I do, do as I say.

And someone who is continally asking me if they can be honest with me, creates a huge question with me. If that has to be asked so often, it usually tells me at some point/points they have lied to me.

Bottom line, I feel Brad is a real “puzee” and has no concern for the gals, but all for him. However, I am sure he is following the script given to him by ABC and they are well pleased with his performance.

2. dori

February 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Somebody’s pregnant from this season…?
    That would be interesting.

What was Melissa & Rachael’s issue? I can’t even remember.

3. Are_you_serious

February 26, 2011 at 1:05 PM

so we have a scoop at FORT… emily would be the F1 and not chantal!

what do you say about this???

and do not pretend that you knew that 48h ago!! Either you know and you share or you don’t

do not care that you are “working on it” or ask to “bear with you”!

guess this would put you in HUGE BS and your credibility totally lost as well as your incomes uh?

oupsssssss

4. ciaobaby

February 26, 2011 at 1:05 PM

I am assuming the announcement has to do with why Emily is not the next bachelorette

5. Are_you_serious

February 26, 2011 at 1:15 PM

major announcement????

nope. seems more likely that emily is the F1 and not chantal.

someones played really nice with RS this season.

6. pulp

February 26, 2011 at 1:20 PM

If someone was “pregnant” it, that would TOTALLY explain Chantal O’s remarkable weight gain!!! You heard it here first!

😀

7. pulp

February 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM

***Damn, wish there was an edit function here. Oh Steeeeeeeeve, get your webmaster on it! 😉 ***

If someone was “pregnant”, as mentioned above, that would TOTALLY explain Chantal O’s remarkable weight gain. I mentioned that to my wife the very first time I saw C.O. in the bikini: “Honey, I bet she’s in first trimester.” I kid you not and you heard it here first!

😀

8. Are_you_serious

February 26, 2011 at 1:41 PM

so lets resume the possibilities:

1. emily is F1
    2. chantal is pregnant
    3. brad and ?? got married in south africa

what else?

9. Sunnyside422

February 26, 2011 at 2:20 PM

I have faith in all Steve has detailed thus far and will wait patiently for his scoop. Don’t for a minute believe Emily is F!. Anyone truly watching this show can see that Chantal was totally vying for his affection and attention from day one. He’s all yours Chantal! And you can have the wuss.

10. info is out there

February 26, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Chantal & Brad are no longer engaged.

11. finerthings

February 26, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Hmmm, maybe if Stevie was wrong AGAIN, he’d stop being such a dill hole to the reasons for his paycheck…aka his readers.

I hope the news is that Emily is engaged to a nice man who loves her little girl. That would be good news.

It’ll probably be something dumb like, Brad has had girlfriends before! Gasp!

12. finerthings

February 26, 2011 at 2:42 PM

If Em is F1, Chantal can be bachelorette! That would be lovely.

13. dori

February 26, 2011 at 2:43 PM

@(as the name says) are you serious??
    You’re obviously not a regular reader of RS’s blog.
    You think because a source said “Roberto and Ali were engaged last season” and this “source” said Emily is the final one – that this makes it so?
    hahaha!!!
    It is to laugh!

Very amusing

14. manila75

February 26, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Chantal and her ex-hubby are back together?

15. manila75

February 26, 2011 at 3:15 PM

If Emily is the new F1…maybe Chantal is the next Bachelorette? Interesting.

16. Are_you_serious

February 26, 2011 at 3:20 PM

@dori: obviously you did not watch the FRC. News for ya: roberto was F1 and Ali did pick someone! and RS was wrong last season! ha!

so lets recap

1. emily is F1
    2. chantal is pregnant
    3. brad and ?? is married
    4. Chantal & Brad are no longer engaged
    5. Chantal and her ex-hubby are back together
    6. emily dump him before the final rose (first time in TB history)

next?

17. Nobody

February 26, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Brad dumped fatty girl Chantal and is now trying to shag her plastic mother instead.

@Are_you_serious: STFU already. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. You’re nothing but a pot-stirring pain in the ass.

18. Are_you_serious

February 26, 2011 at 4:04 PM

next?

19. chuvamo

February 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Brad and Chantal got married Thanksgivng weekend, hence the dinner or whatever that is at her parents’ vacation home lol…or could be that something happened with Emily why she walked away and turned down Bachelorette…..

20. Watson

February 26, 2011 at 4:41 PM

It’s so funny because just this week, after the announcement of emily not doing bachelorette, I thought that would be crazy if Brad pulled a Jason Mesnick and does the whole “made a mistake” thing and wants Emily instead… and that’s why she can’t do it anymore!

It just seems weird that Emily wouldn’t be the next Bachelorette… It definitely seems like the editing for her was to gain America’s love for when didn’t end up with Brad… but when you think about it, in order to go with the usual formula she would’ve had to have her heart broken by brad “but ready to find that someone” and you can’t really go with that formula if it turns out that Brad DID end up wanting to be with you and changed his mind from Chantal and you suddenly decided Nevermind Brad! (without being completely obvious about wanting to be the next bachelorette, not the next Ms. Womack the whole time!… and that wouldn’t paint her in the light ABC has worked so hard at…)

And I don’t have a doubt that Chantal was the F1. RS isn’t the only one publishing info behind that leak people… he wasn’t the one taking photos in Palm Springs!

It’s really funny that there are so many comments on this post that want to slam RS… if you don’t agree/like what he posts and think he’s completely wrong, stop effing reading!!! I think RS is entertaining and has great, reliable resources for the information he shares. He IS human and makes a mistake every once in a while, but his hilarious commentary more than makes up for that! Can’t wait for the news… maybe I’m spot on with my random thought! lol

21. dori

February 26, 2011 at 5:08 PM

okay so to recap:

1. Chantal is F1
    2. There’s some serious stuff that went down which RS will break
    3. Brad isn’t married
    4. Chantal & Brad are engaged
    5. Chantal and her ex-hubby are not back together
    6. Emily was going to be the original bach’te but not anymore

Have I got it straight?

22. truebachelorfan4ever

February 26, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Cmon Steve, I am getting annoyed again at your constant baiting, which brought me back to 2 weeks ago, when you said you could elaborate on Laurel and Brad but didn’t want too, but then put the poll up due to all the complaints and then said because of the consistent 70% for ratio, that you would interview and/or spill what you know of Brad and Laurel, but what has come of that now 2 almost 2 weeks later???

Just to add my 2 cents, I too thought Chantal looked preggers when I saw her in her swimsuit but she was drinking on their hometown date so I thought no, but then again, maybe she just hadn’t realized yet that she was pregnant??

Also would it be Brads???? According to Steve they are not giving the oppourtunity to do the deed until the overnights, and she looked noticeably maybe pregnant, so possibly she was pregnant with her ex’s child and didn’t know when she started the show??? That too would seem higly unlikely as I am sure with the background checks steve just told us of, they would make the girls do a pregnancy test, but if it was early enough, her HCG may not of been high enough to detect

Wow, I am a bachelor geek aren’t I!

23. jennstinn

February 26, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Hmm…I’m gonna guess that it has something to do w/ why Emily isn’t the new Bachelorette, also. But that’s just me hoping. I want some explanation.
    And although I’m excited about the announcement, it is funny that RS is telling us to bear with him….well, if you hadn’t told us about this announcement beforehand, we wouldn’t have known we needed to bear with you!

But very excited to know behind-the-scenes info, especially the stuff like having a previous contestant answer questions–loved that.

Let’s just hope this has nothing to do with Laurel…

24. finerthings

February 26, 2011 at 6:45 PM

@jennstinn
    “Let’s just hope this has nothing to do with Laurel…”

from your keyboard to steve’s computer screen…

25. Athena

February 26, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Steve, I know you’re not officially connected to the show, but honestly, you should be the highest paid person associated with it. You let us know what to key into, you break the scoops, you have the inside track to the scandals, and you know how to dangle the bait so that we keep tuning in. Brilliant!

26. mcangel1

February 26, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Okay – who has spoilers for Reality Steve’s big announcement?!?! Steve – you are a big tease 🙂

27. jennstinn

February 26, 2011 at 7:26 PM

haha mcangel, I am with you. I swear I almost Googled reality steve spoilers. His Twitter says it’s going to be up Monday.

By the way, maybe this is nerdy, but I’d be interested to see what you guys think…here are RS’s tweets:

RealitySteve:
    Been a hell of a day. Heading to movies. Back at it tomorrow. 2 outs, 2 strikes, bottom of the 9th. What do I throw?
    Yes, that last tweet did have some meaning behind it. Sorry. Couldn’t resist. Cmon its been 2 yrs since I gave out a vague clue ha ha
    Hmmm @AliFedotowsky, @roberto_m_Jr played baseball, maybe he can figure out my clue ha ha

Thoughts? I have NO CLUE what those mean.

28. DawsMA

February 26, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Steve’s awesome and all, but from what I remember, his clues aren’t really clues. They’re just random things that relate to a situation in retrospect, but tend not to lead someone to solve what he is about to reveal.

Looking forward to the next bit of news though!

29. hillchics

February 26, 2011 at 8:45 PM

He doesn’t pick Emily, he can’t even kiss the girl! And enough with “F1”, she’s not a racetrack!

30. real_reality

February 26, 2011 at 9:13 PM

You throw a curve ball, that’s what you throw.

31. knan74

February 27, 2011 at 4:11 AM

Hmm…I would say “a changeup” but that is way too obvious for the implications at hand….or is it?

32. porchlight13

February 27, 2011 at 5:37 AM

He is talking about baseball in his hint. Last season he was wrong about Roberto who played baseball. So maybe he is wrong again. Maybe he picked Emily and the reason he was at Chantels was because he was still worried about her and Emily said it was ok to go see her for more closer. He really dose like Chantel you can see it but he also likes Emily. Also I do agree that each week as the show went on Chantel looked bigger and bigger but only in the stomach as if she was pregnant. The first night in her dress she didn’t look that big. Also FORT is saying it is Emily the same person who had it correct about Roberto is saying it is Emily and also in January a video was taken of Brads place and Ricki’s pictures were on the fridge. Who ever he picks hope they make it. If he didn’t pick Chantel I wish she was the next Bach. but maybe she can’t because she is pregnant.

33. asylvia

February 27, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Hi all, I’m ending the suspense…

Think I figured out Emily is joining Dancing with The Stars. That may have turned out to be a better gig for her with more $$$$, more exposure (30 million viewers) and potential to come back later as the Bachelorette. Also, gives Emily opportunity to see her daughter on ongoing basis and/or bring her to the show.

34. pulp

February 27, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Wow! Lots of evidence Emily is F1. Have the producers been toying with Steve, letting him have the bullchips but then !WHAMMO! embarrassing the hell out of him with the prize? Stay tuned….

:)))))

35. jennstinn

February 27, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Although I really like Emily, I would have a hard time believe she’s the final one. They just don’t seem to have a lot of chemistry, and even though she’s a little shy (I won’t say boring, that’s reserved for Brad), I feel like even she would get bored with him. But, as Steve has pointed out, it is all about editing. There could be things we didn’t see.

Chantal being pregnant? As much as I’d love that (for the pure entertainment value), that seems like a long shot.

And DawsMA, you’re right. I remember a few months ago he was giving clues to something, and the clues were very obscure.

36. irene

February 27, 2011 at 10:11 AM

i highly doubt that chantal is pregnant. 1st reason is she just drinks too much. 2nd reason is if you check her video blog right now, she has lost a lot of weight (http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/show/video/?post_type=video)

37. jennstinn

February 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM

irene–you’re right, that pretty much squashes the pregnancy rumors. her face looks a lot thinner.

i wonder if there’s a reason every other girl BUT emily has done video blogs?

38. pulp

February 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Abortions ARE a really popular form of birth control. That proves nothing.

39. info is out there

February 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Chantal is not the F1–it’s Emily. Someone on a particular board has already announced this and now RS is scrambling to find info. Identical to the Ali/Roberto ending changing, RS is the 2nd person to announce this–not first. Just wait and see tomorrow..

This will be amusing because it will be the SECOND time this board said the correct ending before RS.

40. jennstinn

February 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM

pulp– i think we were both implying (although i don’t want to speak for irene) that the big announcement probably isn’t that chantal is pregnant because, regardless of whether you think she was at one point, she isn’t now (or doesn’t appear to be)

infoisoutthere- i hope steve isn’t wrong, but it’s going to make no difference if he is. steve is kind of like what he says the “bachelor” is now–people are still going to tune in/read, because it’s interesting. And it also doesn’t change that fact that he’s gotten every elimination up to this point right. Just my opinion, but I come to RS for the entertainment value, and i’m guessing a lot of other people do, too.

41. Gidget

February 27, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Who cares if RS had it “wrong”? He’s still funny and everyone will still read his blog.
    Maybe Brad is now engaged to Laurel and both Chantal and Emily have been kicked to the curb!

42. irene

February 27, 2011 at 12:41 PM

thank you jenstinn. i’m 100% sure that chantal is not pregnant. the producer would have noticed that and pulled her out immediately. Don’t you think that this show would have welcome that controversy to increase their viewers?

43. pulp

February 27, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Gidget: “Who cares if RS had it “wrong”?

Because Steve has been such a contemptuous little bitch, denigrating and insulting us with his certainty of Chantal being F1. How dare we even think otherwise, what fools we are etc.. etc..

That is why, and no one will use his info again in pools. Well, after last year’s huge screw-up, who the hell does anyways? LOL

44. nancy 1794

February 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM

OK – so this season of Bachelor began taping in what -?
    October 2010 and went through November of 2010 ?
    You think Chantal could get pregnant by robot Brad and start SHOWING in a matter of weeks?
    When they were in the islands & in swimsuits it was –what? 4 weeks into filming?
    Do the math people.

45. dori

February 27, 2011 at 1:58 PM

@ asylvia I think you may have figured out the big news. If not Emily – then Michelle. Very much makes sense and a realistic scenario. Congrats!

There’s no way any of the bachelorettes would be allowed to do the show if they were pregnant. As per the last Friday email file – the ‘contestants’ on the show go through rigorous screening – including blood & urine analysis.

46. pulp

February 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Nancy, not by Brad! Either her ex-husband who she wanted to get back with or a rumoured BF just before taping.

47. Gidget

February 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM

@Pulp–point taken. RS’s attitude IS pretty bad! And if I had any money riding on the outcome I be pissed too.

48. jennstinn

February 27, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I doubt that he’s going to announce that he was wrong on the final one, because if he was wrong I don’t think he would be baiting us and leading up to it, hyping it, etc. If he was wrong, he would probably just out and announce it like last time.

Also, I agree that the Emily/Dancing with the Stars thing is the most plausible guess so far.

49. MidwestGirl

February 27, 2011 at 7:43 PM

We haven’t seen any – Down on one knee – shots yet…

Bet he doesn’t pick either….

50. christina87

February 27, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I can’t believe how harsh and ridiculous some of these comments are. If you think RS is rude to his readers, has the wrong spoiler information, and has an overall “bad” attitude, then please do the rest of us a favor and stop reading! No one will miss your asinine comments and the ludicrous time you’ve spent dissecting everything you’ve read online or seen on TV. Even if the outcome is different than what was originally reported by RS, what bearing will that have on your life? None whatsoever. Get a life!

I’ve been a loyal RS follower for over two years. My life does not revolve around this show and the insider information he provides, although I will admit to finding it pretty entertaining and a definite guilty pleasure. This is also one of the easiest blog sites to navigate, even prior to all of the changes that have been made for those readers who must have received an Anguillan based educatioon.