The Bachelor 15 - Brad

“Two Outs, Two Strikes, Bottom of the 9th Inning. What Do I Throw?”

Monday, the 21st: I got an email from someone who informed me that Emily’s house in Charlotte was on the market and available to rent. They even sent me a link to the listing. So I have the address, I have the house, and I have all the details on the house. That was probably the first thing all season that really raised my eyebrows I could be wrong. Was I convinced I was wrong at that point? No. But it certainly set off a light bulb in my head. As of right now, I still haven’t been able to get any other confirmation if her house is on the market or not. If anyone knows her address, email me and if it matches up with this listing then, well, I guess that’s her place. This person who emailed swears to me that the listing they sent me is Emily’s house. So if it’s hers, then it’s definitely on the market and it would kind of explain things.

Wednesday, the 23rd: Got a very curious email from someone I hadn’t heard from before. For those that don’t know, two weekends ago, Brad and his buddies went down to Cabo for the weekend for some rest and relaxation. This was the email I received Wednesday:

“I know this is nothing news worthy, but I just wanted to let you know that my friend just got back from Cabo on Sunday and saw Brad. She said he was there with his family but no girl was with him. Not surprising since they can’t be seen together. She doesn’t know the ending and she told him ‘I’m glad you got rid of Michelle!’ and he said ‘a lot of people have been saying that to me.’ and she said ‘I’m rooting for Emily!’ and he said ‘so am I! But you didn’t hear me say that.'”

Did this send me over the edge and convince me Brad was with Emily? No, but it certainly started setting in that it could very well be possible. Because back on Wednesday, in this ladies mind judging by what else was in the email, she was still in the “Brad is engaged to Chantal” mindset. So of course this could be blown off as nothing to her, since this information wasn’t damaging, nor did Brad do anything wrong. But it definitely piqued my interest even further. If I was willing to accept that conversation took place, why would he say he was rooting for Emily? So I stored it in the back of my head and moved on. But obviously I had a bad feeling something was coming.

Speaking of that Cabo trip, this video was emailed to me this morning. I’m disappointed in one thing. “Firework” was the next song that was going to appear in my video blog to dance to. Damn you Brad for stealing my thunder. Comical video though. In the video, Brad’s twin brother Chad is driving, his business partner Jason is riding shotgun, and Brad is dancing around in the backseat in case you couldn’t tell. I guess Brad thinks Emily’s a firework. So now I must say that any guy who will sing along to “Firework” in the car I gotta give props to. I’ve done it many times myself, but I just pretend I’m on the phone. I’m guessing there was some serious alcohol consumed before the filming of this video. Enjoy…

Thursday, the 24th: This was the night the sh** hit the fan. One of my sources came to me flat out and said, “Brad picked Emily. Working on details. Get back to you soon. Sorry.” That’s all the email said. At that point, the little wheels started turning in my head, and everything I’d turned a blind eye to all season, now started making more sense. So I knew at that point I was wrong. However, I wasn’t going to run to my blog late Thursday or early Friday with, “Hey everyone, Brad picked Emily. Got nothing else for ya’.” I needed to find out a little bit more.

No more than two hours after that email came, I got another one from someone who will go unnamed which stated in so many words, “You really need to double check your sources.” And no joke, an hour after that, an anonymous email came in from someone I had never heard from in my life, sent in under a fake email address that said, “Are you positive Brad was with Chantal on Thanksgiving? You might wanna double check that. Not what I’m hearing.” So yeah, at that point it was obvious it was Emily, somehow people had managed to keep it a secret for three months, but I needed to get more info before I could report this. That’s all I had at that point, and it wasn’t nearly enough to report. I had nothing to back it up. If the guy who’s been adamant for three months about Brad being engaged to Chantal was going to change his stance, he better come with something more than “Woops. I was wrong. Brad is with Emily.” I think you understand that. So Thursday night, I’m doing the reader emails column, yet all this info is coming to me and I felt like for 4 hours straight I was either typing, emailing, texting, or calling people. It was a crazy night to say the least.

So, Saturday rolls around and that’s why after I posted the “Women Tell All” spoilers, I mentioned there would be a big announcement. I had resigned myself to the fact I was wrong, but I figured it might take me into mid week to get details, which is why I mentioned it. I didn’t want to say “Details coming Monday” when I had nothing concrete as of that time. I didn’t know when I’d get anything. Fortunately, it all came on Saturday afternoon. I’m still shaking my head. How could my sources not know this for the last three months, but in a matter of 48 hours, it all got dropped in their lap? And how were they able to find this out before the finale? If anything, I figured if it was Emily this time, and it’s somehow been kept under wraps for this long, certainly it could last another two weeks, right? Whatever the case, here’s what I was able to find out:

-In tonight’s episode, you will see Brad tell Emily on their overnight date that he’s falling in love with her. He hasn’t said this to anyone else this season
-Ricki is NOT part of the finale and is not brought to South Africa
-It is a regular final rose ceremony in terms of the presentation. Brad doesn’t pull an Ali and let Chantal go early. He makes her do the whole song and dance, says whatever he says, then rejects her

As for Emily, I haven’t gotten full confirmation on this yet, but, something tells me her family is flown to South Africa for this ending. I mean, even going back to Brad’s first time doing this, if anything, this guy has been adamant that if he’s going to propose to someone, he’s not doing it without their fathers blessing. Well, we didn’t meet any of Emily’s family on her hometown date. I just cannot see this guy proposing without some family blessing, or acceptance, or hell, even just MEETING her family to introduce himself as, “Hey, I’m the guy that’s gonna propose to your daughter”. Call me crazy. I’m still working on more details about the finale, but, that’s what’s I got for now as far as how it ends. I’m sure more information will get to me in the upcoming days so stay tuned.

1. blondie

February 28, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Everyone makes mistakes, way to man up.

However, the continued FORT bashing here in the comments is in poor taste. I don’t post there but I am familiar with the site and while their screencap studying is a little odd and not anything I would ever be interested in participating in, I don’t see the harm in it. Who cares what someone does with their spare time? I like to go antiquing in my spare time, Steve likes to watch and write about the bachelor in his spare time, someone else might like to golf or knit in their spare time.

We are all human beings and there is no need for the nastiness just because you don’t think what another person does is “cool” or whatever. Worry about yourself and what goes on in your house and let them do the same. Whenever you feel the need to comment about a person or group of people ask yourself this: Would I say this to that person if we were face to face? If the answer is no then don’t type it. Be happy and thankful for what you have in life not nasty and rude about others.

2. Nobody

February 28, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Blondie, their obsession with sleuthing and studying screen caps is psychotic; that fact can’t be denied.

By the way, are you “blondiegal” from FORT, or is it just coincidence you show up here to defend them and their neurotic behavior?

3. zilla

February 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Oh hank goodness we won’t be subject to the dullwitted, babytalking blonde bubblehead as The Bachelorette. Best TV news I have heard in a while!

Brad, on the other hand, is never going to take her down the aisle..she’ll have bored him to death way before then. She won’t look like that forever, Brad, and then you’ll have to contend with her lack of personality, lol.

4. KaleidoscopEyes

February 28, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Please take my opinion, as it is the opinion of a rational adult who knows exactly how fake this show is and does not take it seriously.

You should not post spoilers on your site. People will continue to try to make you look stupid, and you will continue to discredit yourself to the media and discredit your second source of income.

When the knob known as Chris Harrison goes on and on about how you have no idea what you’re talking about…well, this kind of stuff just makes people believe HIM more. And we all know that guy is a sad little man who will say anything to keep riding the waves of an ABC paycheck.

People visit and re-visit your blog for your hilarious, sarcastic jabs at all the contestants. Spoilers or not, your recaps will always be the best part about this site. So enough with all these spoilers that turn out to be B.S. Use the blog to do what YOU do best.

5. gymmie

February 28, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Don’t beat yourself up Steve! You can only go with what you have. I’ll always read what you have to say. <3

6. ncindy

February 28, 2011 at 6:54 PM

WOW! I love a good shockeroo…and this was a goodie. Don’t be so hard on yourself. No one is right all the time, but you are right a lot of the time. Love reading your site & you are always funny and entertaining. I am glad that the final girl is Emily, I liked her best…but am really curious why Chantal won’t be the new Bachelorette. Ashley is kind of bleh…not sure I would want to see a whole season of her. Anyway, keep up the good work!

7. RuthyT

February 28, 2011 at 6:54 PM

So RS, how much is the network paying you to change you’re story now so they can try to do damage control? so you’re saying now that Brad did not spend Thanksgiving with Chantals family? I guess if you’re sources are wrong then they may be wrong again????

8. glamourcat

February 28, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Steve Steve Steve…Glamourcat’s here for your sarcasm, not whether your sources are correct! I’m thrilled it’s Emily instead of Chantel except for the fact that Brad is such a douchebag! Chantel was getting on my nerves as much as Charlie Sheen!! She might want to look into counseling if she was really thinking Brad was only telling her how “Amazing” she was…Everytime Brad says Amazing we take 2 shots! Keep doing what you do my favorite Bachelor!!!

9. carolinagirls

February 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Steve, you have made me the happiest girl in the world tonight!!!! I have watched Brads season after reading your spoilers and wondered how he could choose Chantal over Emily. And I’m sorry to tell you that I had hoped like hell you were wrong. Thanks for doing what you do!!

10. Ellieanne

February 28, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Steve, don’t beat yourself up too much. I don’t think being wrong about the ending is the worst thing that can happen. Actually, it’s kind of fun to have a switch like this just when I was settling in, getting used to the idea of Brad and Chantal and thinking how horrible they are for each other. Now, it’s “Woo Hoo! The one I wanted to win actually did!! YESSSSS!” I’m happy! Chantal isn’t mature enough to even date my 22 year old son! As happy as I am for Emily, I’m a little surprised, especially since Brad was reluctant to be an instant family, but I think it’s sweet. Maybe Brad’s family just couldn’t stand Chantal and really talked him out of choosing her. Who knows?

I don’t understand, though, why Chantal would turn down Bachelorette, even if it meant breaking up with a boyfriend (that wouldn’t be a first for her). She seems to be the type that loves attention, and to be getting it from 25 men, well, I’d think she’d jump at the chance. As bubbly as Ashley is, I don’t see her as a Bachelorette, but maybe that’ll change when the season begins.

I think what you do is amazing. It would probably defy the laws of statistics for you to be right 100% of the time, so to be right as many times as you are, is really wonderful. Keep writing, posting, tweeting, FB’ing and keep the spoilers coming!! I loved this little unexpected twist. Makes me more excited to watch the last few episodes!!!

11. Wolf Goddess

March 1, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Don’t ya just hate those ‘curve balls’..specially in the 9th inning? 😉

Seriously…no big deal..I watch the show..I read your “spoilers” and altho I enjoy both..neither are a “Cure For Cancer”..

However..it would appear that your “sources” are being “set up” by the powers-that-be to give you ‘false infos’..2 seasons in a row can NOT be just ‘coincidence’..

I’m guessin somebody..somewhere..knows who your sources are and have decided to ‘play the game’ with them & you..jmho

Regardless…CHANGES make life interesting..keep on doin what your doin as long as you enjoy it..you could never satisfy all your readers anyway.. 🙂

12. gwonder

March 1, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Hi Steve, it’s Team Emily all the way! My reasoning simple 1)never believe the producers, they are out for themselves, that’s their jobs! 2)Brad has had the spark for Emily right when she got out of the limo 3)Emily is so sincere and so is Brad, I can’t see him saying goodbye to her, as someone on the show has already mentioned, “Emily who could hate her, she’s like Mother Theresa!” 4)Emily has not been needy, rule #1 all you girls out there, GUYS DO NOT LIKE CLING ON GIRLS!! Every guy, doesn’t matter like the girl to be some what independent yet still be a COMPLIMENT to her guy! 5) if you take notice that in almost all dates where Emily is present, Brad is reassuring her, even if she doesn’t need it 6) he also admitted he feels shy around her (like a school boy), so in essence he is humbly saying he would love to be with a confident woman like her 7) and of course Steve the biggest give away is that he tells her he loves her! and finally he stated that not only is he a happy man but feels like he is a school boy dating again and of course Emily had that kind of relationship with her first love, Ricky. So, basically in both cases Emily makes each guy feel like 2 kids beening in love!!!

13. Nico

March 1, 2011 at 2:28 AM

Ya know…I’ve been watching Emily and Brad all season, and I just couldn’t figure out when the bomb was going to be dropped. Every time I’d think that something would happen. That Emily would have a hard time moving forward, that she wouldn’t let Brad meet her daughter. And the whole time I was watching, I just couldn’t see Brad with Chantal. After seeing the hometown dates, I thought for sure that he picked her for the money in the end. I actually feel kinda bad for thinking that now.

RS, don’t worry about being wrong. I still love reading your recaps. They are hilarious, and part of the reason that this blog is so much fun. Even if you don’t make predictions in the future, I do hope that you continue writing about The Bachelor. I will continue reading. *hugs*

14. Caledonia

March 1, 2011 at 3:58 AM

I love the recaps and the spoilers but particularly the snark.
    So the upshot is that bland and boring Brad has picked blond and boring Emily. WHAT A FREAKING YAWN!
    Come to think of it, Brad did say he chose someone who he could be himself with so the only conclusion I can draw is that he is as wooden, boring and uncomfortable in real life as he is on screen!
    Chantal and Michelle were the only two to add any life to this tedious season, but this hasn’t stopped the judgmental harpies over at FORT venting all season about them for essentially not being as perfect as St. Emily. (You know her, the unwed mother). Oh, how I love the stench of hypocrisy from the good christian types!
    And how they love to hate on you, which can only mean you must be doing something right!
    Your track record speaks for itself, so while I probably won’t waste my time watching this lame show again I will always come here for the snark.
    Thanks Steve for your hilarious take on reality.

15. finerthings

March 1, 2011 at 4:57 AM

Blondie,

The people at FORT viciously hate on Steve and were practically orgasming at the thought that he was wrong…

I feel free to judge away as far as they are concerned 😀

Maybe you should go post your advice to them. What has been said here is NOTHING compared to their comments.

16. lizzie

March 1, 2011 at 5:04 AM

Hey RS thanks a lot for posting this! Things make so much more sense now: Brad is so visibly taken by Emily that it was hard to believe that he would choose anyone else…

So, who cares if you were wrong before? You still got it TWO WEEKS before the finale aired. This blog rocks! Keep us the good work!

17. Dianne

March 1, 2011 at 6:49 AM

mmmmm..interesting that the man himself, Mike Fleiss, has posted a comment here. I wouldn’t be the least surprised if it really was him. He was out for revenge on Steve, he feels he got it, now hopefully he’ll go away. Can you imagine being THIS immature, insecure that you have to go on a mission to TRY to mess up someone’s blog (namely this one)??!! Mike, Mike, time to grow up a notch. You do you job (as bad as it is), and let Steve here do his. Deal? Good stuff.

18. penguinfan01

March 1, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Hi Steve…still love your work. I knew that Mike Fleiss was going to pull out all stops to discredit you, and that means doing what he has to do to find out who is feeding you info. He has a deviate mind, and I am sure that he gives people on his staff scripts with different versions and endings to try to trap them. I told you before, don’t underestimate this man, he is a snake, and will do everything to try to feed you the wrong info. I still love your site, it makes the season exciting. ABC should thank you, since this season was a snoozer. Brad is the most boring person they could have possibly brought back.

19. Kati

March 1, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Why is everyone posting how glad they are that he chooses Emily….we won’t know who Brad actually picks for another two weeks!

All of what is said in this article could easily be disproven. Its all hear-say, anonymous emails and sources that have (obviously) been wrong before. How do we know they aren’t trying to throw you off?

“‘I’m rooting for Emily!’ and he said ’so am I! But you didn’t hear me say that.’”…..couldn’t this more mean that he is rooting for her to find someone? Plus, with how private they have been I seriously doubt he would have made an out of the blue comment about that to someone he barely knows (even if this person says they are “friends” seriously? if it was a “friend” it wouldn’t have leaked out onto the internet.)

Brad thinks Emily is a “Firework”? Really? Its a video of guys goofing off that probably has NOTHING to do with either girl that he picked, considering he was down in Cabo drinking with some friends…come on RS, you have to admit, that was reaching.
    I believe you were right the first time, I think it will end up being Chantal…if I’m wrong, Oh well! Mine is an opinion and a guess considering the producers have been throwing Emily in our faces since this season aired, they will want some upset or this wouldn’t live up to being “The Most Controversial Season of the Bachelor Yet.”

I think that you should report spoilers up until the finale, all of those are always solid and entertaining…I think your sources and everyone else tries to mess you up on the Finale episode so maybe you should stop making them “spoilers” and just make (what you think) is an educated guess as to who will be the Final girl.

20. chynook73

March 1, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Admittedly, your snark and wit has me returning to your site for recaps and commentary, not so much the spoilers. I try to avoid the spoilers, but that is futile. I would like to remind everyone that you are not kidnapped and forced by the communist regime to read this site, so if you prefer another, feel free. I also would like to say I detect a very different RS in this blog than I did in your related blog when you found out you were fleissed regarding Ali and Roberto. Much better retort this time around.

21. chynook73

March 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM

…And another thing. It makes so much more sense that he picks Emily. Everyone can see how he looks at her, and then he told her last night he was falling in love with her. I just couldn’t believe it that after all that, he still picked Chantal. But coming here today, I am not surprised to find out it is Emily. But Ashley as the next bachelorette? Uh, no. I won’t be tuning in. I mean, she didn’t have room in her life for Brad, why the Bachelorette? She is so young and unrelatable….and annoying. I won’t watch her. Now Michelle? Pass the remote and set the DVR!

22. AlliCat

March 1, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Oh my god; the very, very best part of last night’s show? When Ashley was getting in the limo, right after he sent her home and Brad was all, “Ash, what’s the matter? Please tell me why you’re upset, Ash?” Um, hello! You just sent her home, dumbass! Of course the girl’s gonna be upset! Geez, sometimes I really would swear that Brad Womack is an alien.

23. dutcheees

March 1, 2011 at 11:28 AM

So he choses Emily over Chantel? This is excellant news. You know why? Obviously now there will be drama in two weeks, and another heart will be broken. Oh I love it! If Emily didn’t get chosen as the F1 she would have just gone off into her own little sunset and without hysterics said, “oh well, I guess I ruined another relationship”. But now with Chantel getting the boot, she will have a meltdown which will in turn make Brad panic and thus make him sweat and pace back and forth knowing he hurt soemone. I cannot get enough of that….

It was so painful to watch Brad interact with both Ashley and Emily last night as neither of those relationships would have ever worked out anyway. They act like complete strangers with one another and none of them know how to communicate. It’s a beautiful thing isn’t it?? Although I will feel a bit sorry for the kid as she’ll get close to Brad and then when he bails she will be heartbroken. But fear not, it will be good practice for her as I am sure mommy will repeat this performance one or two more times down the road..LOL..

Memo to Brad. Call Michelle and Chantel O and see if you can not only broker a truce between them, but see if you can work in a threesome…LOL…Now that is TV I won’t want to miss….

24. RaRa

March 1, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I have no problem with your being mistaken on the endings. There’s not a whole lot you can do if your information is incorrect. It just makes the suspense greater to see if you were correct or not, rather than writing off the whole season as fait accompli. You have had every single detail correct on the everything else in these seasons, and I have enjoyed keeping up with your columns. I will continue to do so. Thanks so much for being such a classy guy through the whole thing.

25. crackmeup

March 1, 2011 at 12:34 PM

You rock, Steve. I read the blog because you make me laugh and if you get it wrong once in a while,I couldn’t care less. Keep on writing.

26. bunny2

March 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Ok, so I’m really bummed out right now…. Not because you got it wrong but because I was so looking forward to your recap of last nite’s show! I couldn’t wait for you comments on boobs mcblubber on safari! The camera kept switchng from the rhino to her! I knew today would be a good, hilarious read!!!! Who cares who gets the final rose????? Keep those recaps coming, damn it Jim! Lol!

27. ajkailing

March 1, 2011 at 1:12 PM

R.S~ you far exceeded a neccessary apology as well as an explanation! Hope you didn’t and don’t lose any sleep over it. I was HOPING you were wrong anyway, but what will the Lauren thing do to them as a couple?! I don’t see Emily putting up with that – she doesn’t need too. Thank you for constantly making me laugh with your recaps!

28. dnai

March 1, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Perhaps Brad DID meet Emily’s family and they just didn’t show us on the home town date.

29. creamsoda

March 1, 2011 at 3:53 PM

I haven’t been on the site in a couple of weeks, however after last night watching Emily and Brad together I had to check out the website and see if things had changed. I’m glad you were wrong.

30. frank

March 1, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I’ve seen several people react to the person who commented moonlighting as Mike Fleiss…
    “LOL Steve. Maybe now you won’t be such a misogynistic, condescending prick who insults his readers. No wonder you’re single.”

Get real people. Dudes don’t call other dudes misogynistic. And why would he refer to Steve by several terms that have often been used to describe himself. And…Mike Fleiss makes tons of money off single people. This was obviously written by a chick.

31. inasamad

March 1, 2011 at 4:51 PM

I am so pissed of this new update, i cant believe he chose emily, come on people, are u serious? she is only 24, and she still has to grow as a woman. I was really rooting for chantel, because she is smart, beautiful and intelligent. As far as her being emotional, it is bunch of bs… are u telling me that emily is not? she cries every episode of her past and clearly has issues of her own. At least chantel showed her true side right in front of the camera… well that’s all i had to say, sucks for brad letting an amazing woman pass by.

32. ThePixiePoet

March 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Hey, your spoilers are right SOME of the time, and that is better than almost everyone else! Besides, your blogs have more entertainment value than anything! Love your sarcasm, love your bravado! Love it!
    btw, I wish Brad would have chosen Chantal, Emily is WAY too good for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Zengirl75

March 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Honestly, this just made everything more interesting. I love a last minute twist. ABC should thank you, you’re the only reason I keep watching this show.

34. Mars

March 1, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Steve – No grovelling necessary IMO!

I trust you strive to be right and that your sources are reliable. Every time I read a spoiler I know there’s a tiny chance it might be wrong. No big whoop. Until yesterday’s show I would’ve sworn Brad picked Chantal. There’s no way he’d keep a mother on the show and risk the wrath of America. It’s too cruel to lead Emily or any mother on. So when he dumped thin lips (sorry but all she did was lick her thin lips all the time), I knew something huge was going on. The weird part is I see very little REAL or deep interaction between Brad and Emily. He and Chantal have much better communication (unless this is all editing). Sometimes it even seems like Emily is not really into Brad. So this is kinda odd, but whatever! If she’s happy. I think Emily is sexy as hell and I’m straight. He’d be damn lucky to have such a sweet and good woman. Better not fuck it up, you turd Brad. You really are a boring turd.

And may I just cast my NO vote for Ashley being the new Bachelorette? Except for Michelle I can’t think of anything more nauseating. Listening to Ashley speaking like a teenager ad nauseam (like, I think, like I feel, it’s like, like, like, ugh!) for weeks on end? God please no.

So anyhoe forgive yourself, Steve! You work really hard and provide us with a great blog and lots of entertainment. Thank you.

35. RaRa

March 2, 2011 at 6:33 AM

I’m with Curmudgeon – even though it is really late in the season, you still “spoiled” the ending correctly prior to the F1 being announced. I for one am happy to hear it is not Chantal, and it doesn’t bother me in the least that I heard the news only a couple of weeks before the end – it is still prior to the end, so you technically weren’t “wrong”…..

36. scavanau

March 2, 2011 at 8:37 AM

You may be 2 for 4 for the endings, but you are 98% accurate on all of the other parts of the show: dates, who goes home what week, etc. Who cares? If the spoiler is right, so what? If the spoiler is wrong, so what? I guess I thought pretty much everybody mostly reads your column for the snarky blogs. I know I do, and the spoilers are not this huge issue for me.

If someone really cares THAT much, WOW. They must be just a tad delusional.

37. hydstr

March 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM

ok-so there is a story that emily was never really engaged and that after ricky died, his family gave a ring from a previous fiance of ricky to emily to make it look like they were engaged, what do you know about this theory. Also the story stated that ricky and emily were never highschool sweethearts…

38. sony

March 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Hi Steve, Ive been a reader of your columns for a long time. I really enjoy them. It does not matter whether you got the ending right or wrong, you had 95% of all the right information starting from the first episode.

Will continue to visit your blog, whether u have spoilers or not!

39. VibeCat

March 2, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Steve,

I started reading here long before you started doing “spoilers” just for your funny, snarky recaps. You not getting the ending perfectly right from the get-go isn’t going to make me go anywhere, especially to “FORT.” I have been over there, quite a few seasons ago, but I don’t have the time to spend all day looking for things – I have a life besides this stupid show. I think that place is for people with nothing else to do. I get all I need to read about the show right here, with plenty of laughs to go along with it! Just keep doing what you’re doing!

40. jdawnz

March 3, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I have enjoyed reading the RS spoilers for the past few seasons, but does ANY one else find it suspicious that two seasons in a row he was wrong on the ending and then miraculously released the correct ending RIGHT before the final aired??? I hate to be a conspiracy theorist but something more than “bad sources” could be going on here. It is odd that the sources are spot on about all the little things (like the tattoos, etc) that don’t even get aired but are wrong on THE MOST imporant spoiler – the ending. Not sure what could be going on but it is pretty darn coincidental. Again, I hate to be a conspiracy theorist but I also don’t want to be like those people who watch the Bachelor and believe everything they see on the show is actually “reality.” Sometimes you have to question things you see on TV or read in blogs…
    Despite all this I will probably still continue reading RS’s spoilers though for the same reason I still watch the Bachelor…it’s entertaining, it’s a guilty pleasure, and I lack of self control.

41. gapezor

March 4, 2011 at 5:20 AM

OMG what the hell kind of spoiler joker are you? Obviously you don’t know what you’re blathering about. Give it up. There ARE other sites that actually supply ACCURATE spoilers. I mean for gad’s sake you got last season wrong and this season too. Go find another job cause you suck at this.

42. starbrite

March 7, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Hey Steve,

Haven’t followed you that long but I do enjoy your writing and your humor. Love seeing Maddie, she is so cute. No one gets it right 100 % of the time, hang in there.

43. moogoo

March 11, 2011 at 5:28 AM

No, this is perfect. I loved knowing who was going home every episode but I have been wondering all season why he would pick Chantal over Emily. PLEASE keep the blog!! Did your traffic go down after being wrong last season? Doubt it…

44. MissFreeedomFighter

March 15, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Your smart ass, snarky blog and recaps are to this show what Tums are to an old, fat man who just ate a chili dog with extra onions.

I don’t care if you were wrong for 3 months. You make this show bearable to those of us who are unfortunately addicted to it.

This season was yet another win for you. And when I say “win,” I mean it in the Websters Dictionary way. Not the Charlie Sheen way.