Bachelorette Ashley Spoilers

Reality Roundup – 4/7/11 Including “Survivor”, “DWTS”, and “Celebrity Apprentice” & Where Has Ashley Been?

Hi Steve,

I’m sure you have had a huge response from your overseas fans!

I have been a huge fan for a few years, and your blog is the only blog I read. You’re hilarious!

Just thought I’d let you know that I’m from New Zealand and now live in Australia.

I look forward to your next updates 🙂 and to see Maddie too.

Comment: Sweet. Now I’m in New Zealand and Australia. Lets put another shrimp on the Barbie. Yes, that’s the extent of my Australian knowledge. And I’m sure you’ve heard it a million times from dumb Americans. Well, make it a million and one.
_____________________________________________________________________

Hey Steve!

I noticed you like international fans’ emails, so I just wanted to give you a shoutout:) Well, I live in the US right now (since 2004), but am originally from Serbia and LOVE your blog. My first encounter with the Bachelor franchise was Jake’s season (I don’t have TV, I watch stuff on Hulu), and I went “what the f…?!?” Now I don’t really watch episodes, except for 2min recaps at the beginning of each episode, but I faithfully read your blog and enjoy it thoroughly. Personally I think you would be a heck of a lot better bachelor than any of the boring sorry-a$$ed losers we’ve seen so far, and I am sad we will never get to see something like that. Keep up the good work, and I will follow Bachelor as long as your blog is out there

Comment: Well thank you, but no, I wouldn’t make a better Bachelor because they wouldn’t be able to produce me the way they produce everyone else. You think I’d want to sit there and spew out all that fake garbage and be told what to say about certain women? No thanks. I have zero filter, sometimes to my own detriment, and not for a second would that ever fly on that show. But it would make for a damn entertaining season, I’ll tell you that much.
_____________________________________________________________________

Hey RS…I noticed that both Holly and Michael changed their status to single this week on their facebook pages. Are they broken up? How much longer do you give DeAnna and Stephen now?

Comment: Yes, they are.

However, I don’t see what their breakup has to do with DeAnna and Stephens longevity. They’re set to get married in October and I don’t foresee that changing at all, regardless of what happened with Holly and Michael.
_____________________________________________________________________

Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. See you next week.

1. jenniferboston1

April 7, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Steve: Heidi Montag is from MTV’s The Hills….not the Real Housewives! 🙂

2. canada girl

April 7, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Well Ashley has interesting taste if the rumors are true then she has sent home 3 of the 7 I think are cute. But she is keeping Ryan around and he is the hottest of them all so far. However I do not see him with her

3. amylynn

April 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Jennifer:
    He said that Jake was shooting a pilot “with Heidi Montag, one of the bimbos from the “Real Housewives” franchise, AND some other F-list reality people who come together and have to resurrect a restaurant franchise in only 30 days.” – If you re-read it, the real housewife bimbo is someone else, not referring to Heidi. I am pretty sure he knows Heidi is from Laguna Beach & The Hills. He obviously isn’t sure which housewife is included so he just says “one of the bimbos from the real housewives fanchise. . . “

4. jenniferboston1

April 7, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I stand corrected @amylynn! Thank you. 🙂

5. jenniferboston1

April 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Sorry Steve! 🙂

6. DawsMA

April 7, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Whoa, I missed the part where Steve introduced the first letter and I thought those were HIS thoughts about James Durbin exploiting/faking his diagnoses! Phew. That letter writer is some “caregiver.” Guess he/she isn’t too familiar with the autism spectrum concept. I have a close relative who is extremely high-functioning with Aspberger’s. It’s not a total rarity or anything.

The music question struck me as funny, but Steve’s response made me honestly LOL. The music is definitely cheesy!

Such sad news about Holly and Michael. I had no idea until I read the column. What a shame! They both seem like such nice people. Hopefully things will work out, either for them together or separately with other great people.

7. thammer

April 7, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Come on dude! Chelsea Kane is legal- she will be 23 in September. I only know that ’cause of google. I only perv on those over 21!!!

8. Small_Peanut

April 7, 2011 at 2:21 PM

The HW is Danielle from New Jersey, OMG, too much evil sitting at one table! She makes NeNe seem like an angel –FYI

9. cynstriss

April 7, 2011 at 3:57 PM

To the person asking about the piano music – I recognized a bit of music during the final rose ceremony was from the movie Pride & Prejudice (2005) so that may be what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

10. jenniferboston1

April 7, 2011 at 4:46 PM

@Small_Peanut Says – YOU’RE TOO FUNNY! 🙂

11. anon1983

April 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Chelsea is already dating Stephen Colletti from Laguna Beach. He is the guy that dated LC and Kristin Cavillari.

12. thewipf

April 11, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Survivor- I think the Russell/Rob deal did not backfire. Most seasons start out pretty slow. Having Russell there helped jump start the real game of survivor. He should also still be ranked with the top players. It’s true that his game play works best on people that haven’t seen him play before, but that’s how the seasons are typically set up. It would have also been interesting to see how things would have played out if Rob and Russell had switched tribes. The fact that Russell’s tribe threw a challenge is more telling of their stupidity than it is about Russell.

13. jaschad

April 12, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Thank you for the Ralph Macchio/Karate Kid love history. It made me laugh out loud only because I, too, was obsessed with him. So, what are the other 7 movies you can recite word for word?

14. hordac

April 13, 2011 at 9:57 AM

a few things to add:

– yes, Ralph Macchio is incredibly young looking! I had to rewind the show to double check that they said what I thought they did about his age! He’s probably had a bit of eye work done but I doubt anymore than that.
    – I have a son who is almost 15 that was also diagnosed with Aspergers at about 3. By some miracle he has outgrown most of the issues he had, and lives a full, normal, teenage life. With no support at school academically or for behaviour. I confided in one of his teachers about his younger years and she was absolutely shocked. No one can tell, so yes, people with this diagnosis can definitely be and live like everyone else but I have to say they would have to start out in the high functioning range definitely, which my son was. There are still some challenges though, and James I’m sure has them. I don’t believe for a second he is lying, but is one of the lucky ones.
    – good for Jillian for using her ‘rette days to further a respectable career and not using it to become some third rate actress (and we can now see this was her motive all along I’m sure)
    – good for RS for being a little nicer to his foreign fans! I almost feel like he’s making up for his comment to the German guy/girl awhile back about the firing squad as entertainment ha ha – no filter indeed, ha ha.

15. cupidashley

April 14, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Did you all hear about the Bachelor Reunion in Colorado? Read more in this article from CupidsPulse.com http://www.cupidspulse.com/a-cozy-2011-bachelor-reunion-in-colorado/
    Also- Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank gives tip for women looking to open their own businesses and describes what she looks for in a product!http://www.cupidspulse.com/shark-tank-barbara-corcoran-business-relationships-shark-tales/

16. Hannah

April 28, 2011 at 2:37 PM

I read you sporadically strictly for your spoilers – you’re pretty spot on, so thank you for that. I gotta say though, your attitude is really off-putting, and your stream-of-consciousness writing style is hard to read. I know that I choose to come to your site though, so usually keep my mouth shut.

The last straw that made me sign up with word press to leave a comment? Your popup ad that won’t let me close out of it. I’m guessing you work with some cheap ad network and don’t mind spamming your readers just to make money.

I know your response will probably be very angry and bitter – but I really think you should take these types of comments to heart. you know the saying – if you think everyone else is the problem, the problem is probably you.