Bachelor Pad 2

Some Spoiler Confirmations, A Chris Harrison Interview, and a Boatload of “Reader Emails” – 7/15/11

Hi Steve,

Im wondering why no one has tracked down (hunted, cornered and/or chased maybe more like it) Bentley yet for a post show interview? Or why he hasnt come forward himself to try and wrangle is way out of it? Or done an interview with you like Wes, Rego and Rosylin did?

Do you think he’s making himself disappear for awhile, or is it that maybe no one really cares?

Comment: I’m not really sure what’s going on with him. I think he might be distancing himself from everything. At this point, most people’s opinions of him aren’t going to change, so maybe he feels like there’s no point in trying. Wes, Rego, Rozlyn all were willing participants to explain how badly they were screwed and wanted to talk. Bentley probably just wants it all to go away. I’m sure he’ll talk at some point to someone, but who knows? He’s definitely not gonna be at the “Men Tell All” barring them bringing him in at the last second, which I don’t see happening. Remember, that episode is now airing the night before the finale. Even more reason why he won’t be on it. They’re not gonna bring him on, have a bitchfest with how he acted, bring the whole mood down in the place by bringing stuff up that happened three months ago when the very next night, you’re gonna see Ashley happy and engaged. It makes no sense.

And remember, it’s not like not seeing the “villain” of the season at the “Men Tell All” is new. Rego wasn’t at his MTA, and neither was Wes. A lot also has to do with they knew those guys would come on the show and go scorched earth on the producers and the editing, and rather than have to deal with splicing up soundbites they only want their audience to hear, they just didn’t have them on.
___________________________________________________________

Hey Steve,

I enjoy your site very much!

I’m originally from Taipei and actually had my wedding photo taken at the same place. It was really suprised and shocked when I saw the show yesterday. If the backgrounds/photos and wardrobe choices were as bad, I don’t think anyone would spend big $$ there.

Here’s the website of that particular wedding photo company:

P.S. Normally, couples spend 3 hours in the studio, and spend the rest of the days (~7 hours) outdoor to have their photos taken. I’ve never heard of anyone use a ‘background drape’ before. The results usually look like these

Comment: Well there you have it. Someone who’s been there giving you a first hand account of those goofy pictures.
___________________________________________________________

Hello Steve.

Can you locate Emily’s necklace from last night???

Comment: No. I’m not a girl.
___________________________________________________________

i have a few questions.

1. is she crying in the finale because it was hard sending ben home?
2. i trust your spoiler about her being engaged to jp but how do you know?
3. who is going to be the next bachelor?
4. did jill and ed ever survive?

Comment: 1) I don’t know. I wasn’t there.

2) Because I know.

3) I don’t know, and I’ve said that a million times. When I know, I’ll tell you. It hasn’t been decided yet. I said two months ago I can see it being Ryan, but nothings been decided.

4) Uhhhhh, no. They broke up over a year ago. Good to see you’re on top of things.
___________________________________________________________

Page 5 of 6« First...23456

1. StellaGeorge

July 15, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Too darn funny!: “Yes, pleez cum rite 4 the sight. It wood be grate 2 hav u. I think my readeers woood luv you’re wity ensight 2 Teen Mom. Cannt waite 2 hav u git starrtid.”

2. Vanilla Thunder

July 15, 2011 at 10:51 AM

“CAN I BEE A RITER” – Um, sure, if being a writer means you have no knowledge of spelling, grammar, puncuation, or sentence structure. Mmhmm.

Up until the last episode, I didn’t get why the guys have a problem with Ryan. But I think I have a better idea now. He seems just a bit different, in the way he interacts and expresses himself. Sometimes that type of perkiness can come off as phony or just plain annoying, so I get it. I hope he isn’t the next Bachelor, but I’m probably in the minority on that.

3. Vanilla Thunder

July 15, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Oops, I misspelled punctuation! Hahahahahaha…

4. JBTX

July 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Ok, so I get that people who write lengthy blogs are bound to have grammar mistakes here and there, but I found one of RS’s answers to the first reader email hilarious and ironic. He writes, “We should just let the dumb continue to think their smart…” First off, it’s “they’re” not “their”. We learned this in elementary school. I know I sound picky, but I find it so funny that as he sits there and insults the intelligence of other people merely for asking questions they don’t know the answers to, he himself can’t differentiate between two words. If you’re going to judge others on every single thing they do, then expect to be judged on your shortcomings.

5. Amy

July 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM

You’re yummy steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there’s 2

6. morrigan0

July 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I think that last reader email is bogus. That person is just way too stupid to be real.

7. Cndgirl

July 15, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Completely agree Vanilla Thunder (as I write this, I’m chuckling at your name..haha. good one!)

But I didn’t get the problem with Ryan either until the last episode – I didn’t see what they were seeing. I think he seems like a decent guy (and I was interested in his water heater discussion – got annoyed when they talked over his explanation) – but could understand if you are not use to that kind of personality, being around it 24 hrs a day might get a bit taxing. Even if they do think he’s a decent guy too. It’s like having a very good friend that you know you should never live with, because you’d kill each other if you did. Even though you’re good friends.

8. RhondaB

July 15, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I should definitely be sleeping at this point, but that last reader email was worth staying up for. Ridiculous. haha

9. HeidiT

July 16, 2011 at 5:06 PM

I hate when people text write it’s annoying as hell. Too many young people cannot write properly because all they do is abbreviate when they type, which doesn’t say much for their future. That last email had to come from a 14 year old, only kids like teen mom and think that people want to discuss how screwed up these kids are. It’s just sad.

Caps aren’t too bad it’s when the person capitalizes the first letter of every word, Now That’s Annoying To Read.

I have to say that this season isn’t even remotely entertaining, I hardly watch or pay attention but continue to do so to keep up with your blogs.

BTW why aren’t you on Most Eligible Dallas?

10. fluorophore

July 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM

It’s “drivel” not “dribble.” Just thought you’d like to know. Actually, you couldn’t care less. That’s cool.

11. Small_Peanut

July 18, 2011 at 10:37 AM

FYI, every week for the past year when I log into your site for the first time I get this error message below. I then have to open my task manager, delete and then reopen your site. You may want to have your “webmaster” fix this issue as I’ve heard other peeps complain about the same thing over the the past year. I don’t have this issue with any other site but yours. Thanks!

Pop up says: Congratulations! You have been qualified to receive and Apple iPad 2. You have 4 minutes to claim your prize

12. mommyof2

July 18, 2011 at 11:35 AM

I get that same Apple iPad 2 message or this Health Tips message when I get into this site as well. Very strange. I just delete it every time, but it is annoying.

13. wisewords

July 18, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Small_Peanut and mommyof2, it’s adware. Steve not only knows about it, he has no plans to “fix” it. When you click through on his advertising, he makes money. You have to set your browser settings to kill it.

On another topic, check out this picture of “Ken and Barbie” aka Brad and Emily:
    Now if that doesn’t look plastic… I wanted to move Brad’s arms and change his clothes. Ha ha

14. VibeCat

July 18, 2011 at 4:56 PM

I have to answer Steve’s question about all caps, even though he says he doesn’t read here:

Comment: The ALL CAPS thing kills me. Who still uses that when they write? Anyone over 5th grade?

My 57 year-old office-mate writes everything in our office like this. She says she loves caps, she says she thinks it looks better. She’s an idiot, and it makes her LOOK like an idiot.