Bachelor Pad 2

“Bachelor Pad 2” Recap – 8/22/11 Including Who is the Next Bachelor?

Time to give credit where credit is due. Jake actually did something smart for the first time in this game. The Jake, William, and Blake strategy session discussing that now was the time to go after Kasey and Vienna was the first bright idea he’s had since he decided to give up acting long ago. It’s absolutely amazing to me that after watching season 1, then immediately seeing power couples develop right away on this season, that these contestants don’t know that the only chance they have to win is to split up the power couples. Yet we’re two seasons down, and still, no one has grasped this concept except Jake. And Vienna. They all talk about going after the power couples, but no one actually does it. I mean, if the power couples were established early of being Kasey/Vienna, Michelle/Graham, and Michael/Holly, then great. That’s 6 people. That leaves 12 others from the beginning of the show that could’ve picked them off. Makes absolutely no sense why they wouldn’t. Well, other than producer manipulation. Hey, I can’t prove anything because I wasn’t there, but it’s awfully strange that the most “popular” contestants have gotten to the end two seasons in a row now. Just saying.

After the pow-wow with Blake and William, Jake takes his strategy outside to Erica, who’s waiting with her legs open. I’m guessing she will have no problem with this plan of attack they’ve come up. Or with trying handle Jake’s package with care. They start making out. Erica: “That was definitely hot. I definitely have good lips that I maintain with getting injections every 6 months.” Easily the line of the night. If that’s not on “The Soup” Friday night, I’d be shocked. At least we got some good game play out of Erica last night. A lot of screen time for her and actually someone that looked like she was playing the game to win, not just be a pawn for the power couples. Now, was making out with Jake worth it to her to try and advance in the game? Hmmmmm….tough one. I guess she needed to take one for the team since no one else in the house was probably willing to do it. I’ll always commend someone for game play. But geez, that might’ve been taking it too far. I mean, you just made out with Jake. JAKE. Hope it was worth it. If I were her, I would’ve taken that scepter of hers and knocked him unconscious with it. But that’s just me.

Time for Michael’s date with Holly, Vienna, and Ella where they go horseback riding. I like how Michael brings women on his date that haven’t had a chance to get out of the house. Seems like he goes out of his way to make everyone feel better, which unfortunately, will ultimately break his heart in this game. It was quite evident watching last night’s episode that Michael is 100% still in love with Holly and Holly, well, she’s not. Which is fine. No one’s forcing Holly to rekindle with Michael except probably every woman who’s watching this show, because it would make for a better story. But it ain’t happening. Blake and Holly have been dating since June when this show was airing, they see each other all the time, and Michael’s gonna have to accept it, as much as that sucks. This episode was filmed two months ago, so I’m guessing now Michael is well aware of where Holly and Blake are and has moved on. Lets hope so at least. I don’t know why he’d still be pining over a woman who clearly chose someone else on national television over him, but I guess it’s possible. Michael, after watching these last two episodes, it’s safe to say that Michael wouldn’t have the least bit of trouble finding a date right now. Probably every woman watching this show last night felt bad for the guy. I hope he’s moved on and is dating someone else now since that ship has sailed with Holly. She made that oh so clear last night.

But, there was still a date to carry on, and Holly and Michael get a special appearance from Bret Michaels as he arrives in his tour bus. Holly is giddy. “Bret Michaels just told me I was beautiful.” Oh my. What a poor naïve soul. Holly, do you realize how many women Bret Michaels has told they’re beautiful in his life? I’m guessing in upwards of 50,000. I really wouldn’t put much stock into what Bret has to say in regards to women. Two years ago, this guy was doing three seasons of a dating show when the whole time he had a live-in girlfriend he fathered two kids with. I wouldn’t call him the most credible love doctor on the planet if you get my point. However, the best part of the date was these two getting to actually go inside Bret’s “Bus of Sex.” Good Lord. Do you realize how many women have lost their inhibitions on that bus over the years? Were Holly and Michael able to smell the sex on that thing? I’m surprised they didn’t catch an STD by just breathing in air on that thing.

Of course, if you’re gonna have a Bret Michaels appearance, you know not far behind will be a rendition of “Every Rose Has Its Thorn”, one of my top 5 slow songs of all time. That came out in the early 90’s and still a classic 20 years later. Sing away, Bret. Although as Michael thought the song was bringing he and Holly closer together, Holly was probably dreading every second knowing she would’ve rather been with Blake. Painful to watch. Hey, I wanted to point out that I noticed something about Bret. When he was talking to Holly and Michael, he would occasionally close his eyes for like 2-3 seconds when he was transitioning his thoughts, or going from looking away to looking at them. Hey, that’s what I do! Now I don’t feel so alone in the world. Thanks Bret. Now I won’t be self conscious when I see myself doing it. I noticed I did it again in the “Good Morning Texas” interview last Monday. Wasn’t as noticeable as Bret, but I could still see it. I don’t even realize I’m doing when I’m in the moment. I really need to try and correct that. It’s bugging the hell out of me when I watch myself back on camera.

1. quesara

August 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Good Lord, this show is ridiculous! I can’t wait for Jan. with Ben as Bachelor. I hope he will show his quirky, goofy side. I think it will be wayyy better than Ryan would have been. The only better one would have been Michael! But he obviously needs time to get over Holly.
    Kasey’s song to Vienna was priceless, had me rolling on the floor. Whoever told this guy he could sing? He can barely talk! I think Vienna was trying not to laugh.
    Erica and Jake kissing made me a little ill, but they seem like a match made in reality heaven.

2. Mrs. B

August 23, 2011 at 11:53 AM

At the end of the show, right before elimination they show Jake say:
    “I really just want to get Kasey off.”

Then a minute later they show Kasey saying:

“I need to get Jake off.”

hahahaha! Hilarious.

3. Hitman206

August 23, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I’m done watching this show. What a joke! I’ll just tune in to the season finale to see who wins. Don’t see how this show(Bachelor Pad) can continue next summer, as the novelty as already worn off.

4. kew1959

August 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM

It would be funny if Chris Harrison says Jake is going and the twist is to choose another man to be eliminated….hehehe

5. D-Runner

August 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Hi Steve.

I don’t see your point on the judging contest bias- I was actually wondering what the point of Natalie and Dave even being there was… didn’t the gold medalist ultimatly decide the winners? Natalie voted for Vienna and Dave voted for Jake, no??

Also, when Kasey made that ‘famewhore’ comment, he was in a different t-shirt so you could tell it was out of context. And his line about “this is for America, this is for my girlfriend”… how many times have we heard it now??

Lastly, it seems like the whole house is on to the Blake/Holly hook-up, but surely Michael must have noticed it brewing too… I guess they didn’t want to show him catching on to emphasize his victimhood in the end. Let’s see.

6. tngirl

August 23, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Well we all know that Kasey will guard and protect Vienna’s heart…..bahahahaha. They both crack me up. Jake might be a twit, but I don’t see how anyone can live with Vienna. She is always on Kasey’s ass about anything, he can’t even breath wrong. And poor Michael, well we think poor Michael, who knows he might be over Holly more than we think and this is just another spin on the story. I did not like Michelle on the Bachelor, but on the BP2, I love her. She just seems like a great person. They really can twist your personality around and I try to remember that when watching! Thanks Reality Steve, I love your column and am a faithful reader!

7. kimone

August 23, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I share most of your same sentiments. I don’t understand the point of Dave and Natalie being there, unless all three of them did concur behind the scenes and they just didn’t show it that way.

I am 100% Team Vienna, but I hope she’s just not getting a good edit and doesn’t really treat Kasey that way. She appears to be brutal with him at times, like when he didn’t win the rafter challenge. The guy held on for as long as he could…geeez! But the comment, “I don’t want an engagement ring,” that was completely uncalled for. What if it HAD been an engagement ring…you just DON’T do that to the man you supposedly love–especially on national TV!

Melissa–crazy or not crazy, bad editing or not, she’s in her thirties…come on. By now she should know, especially on a TV show with a huge monetary prize up for grabs, the way she’s behaving with Blake is embarrassing. Two kisses or promising to marry her with little white doves singing Disney songs in the background…I don’t care, she royally embarrassed herself acting that way over a guy she’s known for a couple weeks, intimate for a couple of days, and under these circumstances. I hope she can recover from this debacle in real life.

8. Sunnyside422

August 23, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Been reading Melissa’s comments on Twitter (yes I know I need to get a life) and she says quite firmly that Blake really played up to her…they spent the whole night making out (not the two kisses we were shown) and kisses in the limo ride back to the house. She indicates he really romanced her big time with words as well as actions and admits she was a fool to fall for it. And he says he had a few drinks. Still waaaay to emotional and should know better at her age. Funny how Michelle told her she needed an older man not a boy!

I like Blake (don’t hit on me please posters). He is in it to win, knew Melissa would be an easy mark and went for it cause he is attractive and probably knows it. All I can say is he made a real latteral move from Melissa (even if only playing her) to Holly. Maybe someone will clue him in as to her past…or maybe he doesn’t care and will just take what she offers till she becomes stale. She seems ditzy and seemed that way on Matt’s season.

Michelle is a whole other person this BP than the one we saw with Brad. Probably was paid big bucks to be the “nasty one” with him! I think Ella is really a lovely woman. Clear complexion (notice Vienna’s pimples…ugh) and beautiful eyes.

Kasey singing actually had me putting my finger down my throat and gagging! Poor boob just never learns to shut up. Can’t talk worth a darm…never know what the heck he is mumbling about so he continues to “sing” and I use the term loosly!

Since Blake leaves in 2 weeks, will miss his antics.

Jake…oh please be gone FOREVER! I can’t stand that smarmy doofus who is so in love with himself he proclaims that everyone in the house now loves him! Puke. And kissing the house reject had me laughing out loud.

As for Ben being Bachelor…wonder how his warm and fuzzy sister will be with the two women he introduces to her! Ben was boring and literally put me to sleep. I hope there is something exciting about him and if he is smart he will watch JP or Blake kiss as he needs mucho pointers in that department!

Lastly…thanks Steve for putting the “real” in reality! Don’t ever change a thing about your writing skills!

9. addicted2rs

August 23, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Am I the only one who noticed after the comment about Jake’s big package they showed an underwater shot of his crotch. Super gross and totally tasteless. I threw up a little.

Since Jake will be on again next week as we see him voted off I guess he gets another $750 for appearing in that episode.

I don’t get what Holly sees in Blake. Blake is a bad person.

10. lexasmygirl

August 23, 2011 at 3:25 PM

The only way to watch this show is for the pure entertainment value. It’s a show that, if it were not so pathetic, would be unwatchable. But since it’s so pathetically ridiculous, it makes it hysterical to watch.

BP must have taken the most neurotic, conceited and wacky contestants ever. I’m wondering when William’s personality will surface. He seems to be flying under the radar so far.

We are getting rid of Kasey and Vienna, Steve, aren’t we? Crosses fingers and toes as we speak.

I FF’d the Krazy Kasey Lounge Lizard scene as well as the “you’ve got to be kidding, did they really do this?” Jake and Erica kissing scene because I left my barf bag on the airplane. No way could I have watched this and not gotten ill.

Natalie and Dave being back…why? For what? Why not bring The Weatherman then? Would have made just as much sense.

I dislike Jake, but Kasey is probably the most wacko guy I’ve seen on the shows since I started watching, which was during Jake’s season. Please tell me that Kasey and Vienna are not still dating…although they deserve each other. Kasey is seriously dilusional. I’m wondering when he’ll stick cotton in his mouth and mumble “I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse.”

There are so many things wrong with this show that I must applaud Steve for having the ability to blog it.

Anyway…the deleted diary or departed diary scene with Jake was taken down, so I guess we do get to see it next week. Hopefully it’s not the edited version.

Thank you for telling us about Ben. I’ll actually now look forward to The Bachelor. This is something I’ve never done. Couldn’t stand Jake, Brad, Ali or Ashley, but again…the entertainment value is priceless. Especially after a day of screaming kids.

YAY BEN! I think he’ll make a great Bachelor.

11. bostonian

August 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Hey Steve,

-Let’s not forget. Michelle went through hell on the Men Tell All episode, as EVERYONE got on her about her craziness. Despite editing, we all saw how she really was on Bachelor – mean, backstabber, and just crazy. She repeatedly told Brad that none of the girls were right for him, that they’re all just girls, – told him to please send Chantel & others home. She had a tantrum on the “repel down the waterfall” date because she had a promise with Brad to only do that kind of stuff with her. I could go on and on, but it’s not needed. Basically, she is that way; she just changed for the better on Bachelor Pad 2 because she got to see how she really was on Brad’s season. She wouldn’t want to get another public bashing like they did to her on the Men Tell All & in everyday life, so how do you think she’s going to act now? Of course she’s going to act different. Also, what happened to the whole, “I missed my daughter” tears. I know you said she was allowed to see her daughter on BP2, but how do we know that’s true? Do I think Michelle is crazy now? No, because she changed. Melissa’s another crazy one. Remember the overly emotional fights and tears from her short time on the Bachelor? Well, she hasn’t changed…..editing or not, that is her true self.

-Was Vienna really on Access Hollywood this morning? Do we really need to see more of her and her Kermit boyfriend? They are so yucky – so wish it was Kasey going home last night so she can be alone in the house terrified of the man she said “good job!” to. Hmm. That whole “terrified of Jake” business is such an act that she quickly turned off in the kitchen when she was being nice and cordial to him.

-What is with the Jake hating anyway? C’mon, he seems like a decent person and wants to show us who he truly is. He’s a better US Citizen than Vienna & Jake. I think most people hate Jake because they just want to jump on the bandwagon.

-I never thought The Mask was funny either.

– Speaking to a previous comment, don’t you mean, “what does Blake see in Holly?” She’s not an attractive girl and very shallow when she talks. She’s using Blake to get fame anyhow, since everyone that watches Bachelor/ette knows who Blake is right now, so that relationship will end soon. I think Michael will do just fine in the near future.

-On a lighter note, I love how Erica Rose kept physically sneaking up on conversations! That was hilarious!

12. OSherrie

August 23, 2011 at 5:48 PM

I saw this recently on a gossip blog and immediately thougth of Vienna and Kasey.

2. WHAT reality star vixen – currently flirting her way to a possible win on her show – is hiding a marriage secret? The former Hooters waitress is pretending to be single for a competitive edge so she’s not telling ANYONE that she tied the knot in a hush-hush ceremony right before cameras started rolling.

What do y’all think?!

13. poster618

August 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Didn’t they show 6 people on screen vote for Kasey and 6 vote for Jake? The vote had to be 7-6, how are you guaranteeing otherwise?

14. theblackdiamond

August 24, 2011 at 1:17 AM

hey steve and everyone..

Sorry but I’m not on the “hate jake” bandwagon he actually comes across with a lot more intelligence and level headedness then the rest of the gang.. I mean for whatever flaws he may have he comes across much smarter about the game then the others following around the two looser’s like poor puppy dogs afraid to think for themselves.

I was looking forward to jake and erika being the next power couple! Now I don’t know with dumbo casey and psycho vienna still left on if I’ll even watch next week.

jake next time you’re in LA i’ll buy you a drink… you to steve

15. BLT

August 24, 2011 at 4:47 AM

Holly definitely is not into Mike! Did you see them hug? She did the “ass out” hug – clearly had zero interest! Poor guy…feel sorry for him, but this show will get him lots of tail.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Jake is gay? I know it’s been said before, but I really think he is!

16. Dianne

August 24, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Apparently, Jake is under contract with ABC to appear in 4 episodes of BP, and that’s why we didn’t see him make his way to the limo on Monday’s episode..that will happen at the beginning of next week’s episode. Also, he’s getting paid 20 grand for his time spent on BP; this all according to his “agent”. Can you believe it? Man, that guy is such slime! But, ABC are bigger slime for going along with it all.

17. Sunnyside422

August 24, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Yup…Fakey Jakey could very well be gay. That midget is so darn smarmy I’m probably insulting any gay folks out there! Kissing Erika, the one everyone wants gone and says is unattractive! He’d kiss a frog and put a positive spin on it. It is comical to see how really short he is next to say Kasey, Kirk and Blake!

As for Natalie and David…they’d do anything for money. None of these people have any viable means of support so will take any gig. And for sure they were paid to do nothing…and were well qualified for that! One thing is constant..David is still butt ugly.

Had to laugh at “Gram” (as Michelle says) when Michelle professed how much she liked him and he replied “you don’t even know me”! Big clue there honey…back off. See where it got Melissa.

Read Eudie Tuesday’s blog for a really good laugh on her take of Monday’s episode!

18. poddington

August 24, 2011 at 8:23 PM

I am so relieved the bach is NOT Ryan…Ben- cute, clever, nice kid. I will watch it. He def has a different (better) personality than the standard issue bach. Should be interesting! But I am thinking this guy could do much better on his own than on the show. oh well, he can dump them right after like all the others.

People keep bring up Byron’s season as the one where Mary (from Bobs season) and another former contestant showed up mid season much to the dismay of the current women…But what about the fact Byron was one of 2 bachelors offered up the first night and the women contestants voted for their favorite, with Byron winning (I liked the other guy). Would love a Ben and Micheal S showdown, although realistically Ben would win-newer and shinier.

19. lexasmygirl

August 25, 2011 at 2:24 PM

“That midget is so darn smarmy I’m probably insulting any gay folks out there!”

FYI Sunnyside22. Small people are now called “Little People”. The reason for this is that when people use the word “dwarf” or “midget”, as you did, it comes out in a derogatory way and people who have been medically declared either do not care for it.

I have lots of friends and acquaintances who are wonderful and they call themselves little people. Ever here of the show Little People, Big World?

Just an FYI. Might not only be gay people you insulted.

20. my2cents

August 25, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Here are my 2 cents:
    1. I think that Reality Steve is very level headed and did write a pretty down to earth summary.
    2. We, the audience will always see the players differently as we are not involved with them so it is only observation power (luckily as most of them cannot put a sentence together)
    3. Where I fully disagree with Steve is that this game is a game of lying, cheating and deception. I do not think that anybody should be rewarded for this. Karma won’t for sure.
    4. Ok, I do not see what anybody sees in Blake. He is not attractive physically but add to it his terrible zero personality, then you get a snake. Yuck
    5. Jake is physically attractive but comes accross as insincere and robotic.
    6. Erica? Com’on can she walk and chew gum? Or is this dumbness just an act? There are times when she is eloquent and reasonable, but other moments where you cannot find someone more lost and shallow.
    7. Sure Vienna is way to hyper, but she seems to be happy in her own world. When you see her in the interviews outside of those weirly edited show, she is generally sweet. She and Kasey are always well presented. With the new nose, I find Vienna very cute.
    8. Graham. Oh boy, what happened to that boy? He was so super cute during Dianna season, a boy with good looks, great smile and karisma. What happened? He lost 30 lbs, I mean smile is there but he also comes accross as very shallow. Or maybe seeing him in HD made a difference (last time around I had an old tube)
    9. Michelle – Did not see her in previous sister shows,but she looks like a man and she feels she can tell people around. Also, at her age after a week saying that the more she knows Graham the better it gets, comon’ give it 6months to 1 year. Graham has a terrible dating record and it seems he is not a good communicator. I am so sad taht you did go though the personal loss, but please if you win this money do not give it into cancer research. Those guys are not into finding anything, it is money thrown at the rich, again.
    10. Michael and Holly – Michael also looked so much better last time around but it seems he quickly falls for someone. Holly has her issues and while she seems to want to be there for him, her heart has moved on and Blake seems to be a fix at this time. She has great legs but overall she does not look well put together. I more see Michael with a girl next door, so if he is after happiness, he should change his strategy. And good for you Michael that you are keeping your integrity while playing this game. I am rooting for you to win the money, and hopefully while figuring out what to do with it, not date and try to get to terms with yourself and who you are and fall in love with yourself.
    11. William? Ella? They are flying under the radar, they can thank their lucky stars for that
    12. Too bad for Ames and Jackie, we all like a romantic story and romantic end, but Ames truly did not belong in that wolf pack.
    I am not sure I can watch this c#$% any more as there is not enough time in a day. I will instead read humorous Steve’s recap and spend my Monday evenings doing something productive.

Steve, I am a fan, reading your columns religiously on Bachelor, Bachelorette and now Bachelor Pad. I do not watch other reality shows (thank God), but I like your jaded aproach.

21. reallea

August 25, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Reality Steve, how on earth do you say such terrible things about Jake and paint Kasey and Vienna as innocent bystanders? I am curious if they granted you exclusives? You can’t possibly have watched the same show that I did and not have anything to say about those two idiots. Jake is no prize but compared to them he’s a prince. Give me a break.

22. BLT

August 26, 2011 at 5:46 AM

To the above poster who says Michelle looks like a man….What?! You’re new tv must not be working properly!

23. mommyof2

August 26, 2011 at 8:06 AM

If Dianne above is right, that makes total sense. Think about it: ABC execs wanted Jake so badly on BP2 for the drama w/ Kasey, Vienna, and him, that they guaranteed 4 episodes w/ extra cash. Then, when it was apparent that Jake was going to be voted off early, they changed the rules to vote off 2 women that week to save Jake another episode. Then, when they couldn’t do that again, they decided to show his exit next week so he’s in the contracted # of episodes. Makes sense to me.

24. mommyof2

August 26, 2011 at 8:17 AM

@ BLT: Your comment to the poster about their TV not working properly is hilarious! Michelle is definitely the most beautiful woman there, although I think she’d probably be even prettier all natural (without the implants).

Other comments:

1. I’m glad Ben F. will be the next Bachelor. He was my choice from the previous season, even though I’d rather them get a new bachelor not from the franchise.
    2. Where’s William? He is on the show, right? (I feel like saying, ‘Where’s Waldo?’).
    3. Kirk and Ella seem like the most normal people on the show. I feel like Kirk is always saying what I’m thinking.
    4. Jake and Erica together: weird.
    5. Kermit and Miss Piggy: wish they’d go home. Oh, and how does Kermit even think he can sing? He can’t even talk! I have to admit, though, that I understand his words much better when he sings than when he talks… er… mumbles, that is.
    6. Michelle and Graham: my picks to win the whole thing.

I just watched this episode last night since we were at the beach in Duck, NC (Outer Banks), which we had to evacuate early yesterday b/c of Hurricane Irene. At least I missed the earthquake that hit our home while we were gone. What’s next?

25. Ellieanne

August 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM

69369

26. middlefinger

August 26, 2011 at 3:25 PM

I will have to agree with the poster. Michelle is almost ugly. She has that tranny look. I saw her on Bachelor giving herelf black eye. Here she is pretenting to be upstanding citizen but that did not stop her loading herself with excessive boobies. I guess chicks should finally get it: we, men like it natural, and hopefully they will stop endangering their health.

I am glad to see she has people who love her look, but those people should ask themselves if they are closeted gays. Sorry, no Michelle is not even 2 out of 10. Actually the entire crew is not good looking, all chicks at the most average with that dumbo chick the worst looking and Melissa scary looking. With all make up helps, but w/o makeup (seek the web) Michelle is scary, with makeup she can pick up anybody in a gay bar. Poor Graham, he is in for a surprise. Crying game 🙂

27. HeidiT

August 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM

I’m sorry but I’m still laughing at the Martin Short/Christopher Guest Synchronized Swimming skit on SNL. Funny stuff, haven’t thought about that in years, so I had to pull it up, hilarious especially the dance instructor.

As for BP2, I had to say I was on Team Money, when she talked to Blake about not being a douchelick I thought she was the smartest and most level headed person of the bunch. Go Michelle.

28. Suzanne818

August 29, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Melissa is an psychotic freak. She is delusional, looks like a bird, will never find love and succeeded in humiliating herself on TV. Seeing her ugly mug makes me cringe. I am SO HAPPY she is eliminated. God, what a friggin wreck. She cries more than an infant & is an embarrassment to women. Period. What a PSYCHO.

29. redwagon

August 29, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Can this get anymore STUPID!??! It’s a game you idiots … you knew that going into this – they are just media whores hoping for their 15 minutes of fame. I cannot believe that these people become reality news ‘headlines’ … who gives a rat’s ass. it’s good tv and that’s it. once the show is over for the week we don’t need to hear or see ANY of them. i watch it for the stupidity it is … one day these a$$wipes will look back on this and cringe, especially when they are telling their grandchildren about what they did as lame, young adults.

30. hoosierbachfan

August 30, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Steve – sorry it didn’t work out for you & Holly but no need to be bitter. Ha!

31. stacy

August 31, 2011 at 5:57 AM

Maks will be paired with Hope Solo, because he posted a video before the World Cup was even over begging her to come on DTWS and be his partner.

32. Dianne

August 31, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I knew it, I knew it! They paired Chaz Bono with Lacey on DWTS. And Maks is paired with Hope Solo. A couple of new pros this season..Nancy Grace is with one of them.