Bachelorette Emily Spoilers

Video and Info from Emily’s 1-on-1 Date Last Night, Two More Confirmed Contestants, & Where I Think The Group Date is Today

As for what else has been going on since my last post on Saturday, I can tell you that Emily had a 1-on-1 date at the Greenbriar Resort in Sulphur Springs, West Virginia on Sunday. Not sure who it was with, but I was told they were helicoptered in, had dinner, then people who were at the hotel said they were given notices that a fireworks show would be taking place between 10:30 and 11:30, which it did. I do have pictures from the hotel that night, but they are nothing too special. Just a bunch of trucks, lights, boarded up windows, etc.

Today is a group date, and by all accounts that I’m hearing, it is taking place at Sky High Sports in Pineville, North Carolina. It’s not 100% confirmed, as it might be used on a different day, I just know they will be going to Sky High at some point this season. As you can see, Sky High Sports is a trampoline places where everyone will get to goof off, act like kids, and pretend to fall while they’re jumping with Emily, only to fall on top of her simulating the missionary position. Mark it down at some point when this date airs, that will happen. Either some guy will fall on top of her, or she’ll fall on top of some guy. It’s inevitable. You know the ironic thing about this date? This is exactly the type of place that Bentley works at in Utah, except it’s called “Airborne Trampoline Arena.” Not saying Bentley is on the show or this date, because he isn’t, but it’s just funny they are doing a date exactly at the type of place that employs him. I can assure you though that Bentley is not part of the show up to this point, and I seriously doubt he will be later on.

As for two more of Emily’s guys, I figured I’d release the two I’ve had that for a couple weeks now that were since released on WetPaint.com within the last few days. I still have two more that I haven’t released yet, along with pics of four others that I don’t know the names of. Funny story: I was actually going to release a third guy today who I was told had left for filming right around the same time everyone else did, was mysterious about where he was going, etc. Only I found out a couple days ago that he didn’t leave to go film the “Bachelorette,” he actually left to go film season 2 of “Love in the Wild,” which airs this summer. So I have one less guy to report today. Once the “Love in the Wild” cast is released, I’ll let you know which guy it was. These two have now been added to the “Emily’s Guys” list in the navigation bar up top.
____________________________________________________________

5. Aaron Martell: 35, Los Angeles, CA (born and raised in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada), attended Memorial High School, currently a science teacher at Los Angeles High School in San Pedro, CA.

____________________________________________________________

6. Kalon McMahon: (Full name: Kalon Joseph Reid McMahon) 26, Houston, Tx. Graduated SMU in 2008, model, Houston socialite, and basically this season’s male version of Erica Rose. A Houston website posted this on him yesterday. Just google his name and you’ll see plenty of pics and what he’s all about – and that’s wearing skinny jeans.

____________________________________________________________

Back tomorrow with your “Reader Emails” and “Dr. Reality Steve,” then at night again at 9PM EST/6PM PST with another live video blog. Very low in both email boxes so far, so get something in by tonight, and there’s a good chance you’ll see it tomorrow. Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you then.

1. jazzmine

March 21, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Jeezzz….. she has no rhythm either.

2. cindy01

March 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM

LOL…o.k. I have to laugh at this date because what’s the deal repelling to the top and then have dinner. Why not take the elevator. I have a feeling this season is going to be “something else” and not in a good way.
    Also, Emily just seems SO out of her element.

3. festushaggen

March 22, 2012 at 4:06 AM

I grew up in “White Sulphur Springs, WV”, where the date at the Greenbrier Resort took place… I can tell you, that is a long way from Charlotte (not a helicopter ride in any form) – all for show. AND, for that little WV town and that resort to do a fireworks show (NEVER BEEN DONE IN THAT PLACE EVER) – some money was thrown at that place by ABC for sure. What a joke –

4. misskim1009

March 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Don’t judge Steve!! Chris is my cousin and he can DEFINITELY dance!! How would you feel if there were tons of people and cameras watching you on your first date with a girl you liked? It’s nerve racking enough to go on a first date…….give these guys a break! 🙂

5. Dianne

March 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Oh, calm down misskim..Steve can judge all he wants..it’s his site to do as he pleases. If you don’t like it, then leave. I totally do not agree with you regarding the guys being nervous..they are big boys now and are used to “first dates”, or at least they should be.

6. bachelorette

March 25, 2012 at 4:18 PM

ummmm first dates are quite different from dating on tv dianne….dont think many people are used to that

7. mommyof2

March 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM

After watching season 3 of Sweet Home Alabama, I’m not even interested in the Bachelor/ette shows anymore. The third season of Sweet Home Alabama was the best show I had seen in this genre since probably Trista and Ryan’s season of Bachelorette or maybe Andrew Firestone’s Bachelor season. They casted a great lead role and really funny guys, most of whom have strong values. The Bachelor/ette would never cast the majority of their cast like that b/c they’d fear there wouldn’t be enough drama and it would be boring, but the funny thing is that it was actually so much better and the guys were hilarious. As far as Emily’s Bachelorette season, I’ll watch it b/c I really like her, but they’d have to choose a really awesome guy for the next Bachelor season for me to watch. I debated watching Ben’s season b/c he was kind of dull, but I watched it anyway. I did miss the first hour of most of the episodes b/c my DVR recorded other things, but I never re-watched what I missed b/c it wasn’t a great season anyway.

8. mommyof2

March 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Also, Steve, I definitely wouldn’t have watched Ben’s Bachelor season if it weren’t for you and your website. That’s the only thing that kept me somewhat interested in the show! I don’t know if I should thank you for that or be mad at you b/c I sat through Ben’s season when I could’ve been reading a book or watching something better on TV. (Just kidding, of course! I couldn’t be mad at you for entertaining all of us!)