Bachelorette Emily Spoilers

Live Video Blog Thursday with Two Special Guests, the “Bachelorette” in Bermuda, and More Emily Info

Now on to Emily’s season and what’s happening on the “Bachelorette.” If you missed my tweet Friday morning, I told you all that the guy from the 1-on-1 date had been identified, and his name is Chris Bukowski (he will be added to the “Emily’s Guys” link in the navigation bar later this week). Also I mentioned in the tweet that filming has wrapped in Charlotte and they have started traveling as they took off for Bermuda this weekend and are staying at the Rosewood Tucker’s Point Resort (the picture posted on the previous page). The only thing I could possibly see them coming back to Charlotte for would maybe be the rose ceremony after the hometown dates, but that’s just a guess. Trucks have moved in on the mansion on Marvin Road in Charlotte, movers were there yesterday, and it looks like that house is no longer of use to them this season. Wow. 10 days of filming in Charlotte? That’s all? I was told from the beginning they were only gonna be there three to four episodes, but 10 days seems awfully short. Regardless, they are in Bermuda and filming began yesterday.

I have a picture of the guys at the Charlotte airport leaving this past Sunday for Bermuda. I also have a lot of first names, but not many last names, and I’ve been able to identify which first name is with most of the guys. I haven’t decided when I’m going to release that pic with who is left. I might do it later this week, or I might wait until I have everyone’s first and last name before I do it. But as of Sunday, I know a majority of the guys that are left and have seen all their faces, and matched up most of their first names. Yesterday, there was a date in St. George’s (King Square) with a group of Bermuda Gombeys dancing. Bermuda Gombeys are troupes of dancers that wear brightly colored costumes with masks and hats made with peacock feathers. Geez, could that possibly be any similar to Ben’s date in Panama? Nice originality. Whatever the case, knowing that the first date in a new city is always a 1-on-1, I’m assuming that one yesterday was as well. One thing I do know is that Aaron Martell is returning back to teaching tomorrow, so he is off the show.

I had said a couple weeks back that I was told of three locations where they were headed this season, but still hadn’t gotten it 100% confirmed. Well, I still haven’t heard back from that source so I’m not ready to release that information yet. However, I can say that of the three places I was told a couple weeks ago, Bermuda was not one of them. So either this source didn’t know they were headed to Bermuda and just mentioned the ones they knew about, or, their information was wrong and they might not even be headed to the other locations. That’s what I’m trying to figure out. Once I get confirmation, I will let you know.

Back Thursday with your “Reader Emails” and “Dr. Reality Steve,” then Thursday night again at 9PM EST/6PM PST with another live video blog featuring my niece and nephew. This is going to be interesting. Not a big batch of emails right now, so get some in and I’ll probably include them on Thursday. Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you then.

1. JovisMom

March 28, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I really hope that whoever said that they would donate the $5K follows through and does so. (Even though I think it’s a litle over the top and didn’t actually believe it as well). The look on Steve’s face when she said she would donate that amount almost made me cry because he looked like he was about to cry as well he was so overwhelmed. If they don’t that is a cruel sick joke and I suggest that you find a better way to spend your time.

2. jenniferboston1

March 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Airline tix to California, Vegas, NY/NJ and everywhere else Steve “jets” off to, must be pricey. I wish I had money to be a frequent flier like Steve. Seems he’s always jumping on a plane…..

3. maxi

March 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Very true, @jenniferboston1.

Steve used to have good info on the show, now every column is “poor me” and that annoying donate button.

4. aatxcutie

March 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Um Steve, do you really think your sources want to spill the beans on Emily with this so called lawsuit hanging over your head? It’s pretty obvious back when you were wrong two seasons in a row that ABC was trying to catch the snitch and feed you bad information. The snitches were probably fired and also sued.

This is REALITY STEVE. Your days of riding the coattails of your snitches and ads on your blog are close to being over. It’s amazing how your insults disappeared as soon as your DONATE button appeared.

Blogger to Beggar to Broke. Woohoo!

5. aatxcutie

March 28, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Wow, only two pages this time, not six.

Page one, All About Steve
    Page two, also All About Steve with a few words about Emily, trucks in Charlotte, and I’m not ready to release that information yet, that’s just a guess, and I still haven’t heard back from a source yet.

YAWN!!!!!

6. jenniferboston1

March 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM

@maxi. Ty! Just waiting 4 the h8ers 2 start..but seriously?? How Cd anyone donate 2 this guy?

7. cammie99

March 29, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Just have to say…. bringing your niece and nephew on your video blog tonight is incredibly stupid. Who gives a rats ass what they have to say? They’re kids. Some of your avid ass-kissers will surely ooh and aah over how “cute” they are and hang on every single thing they mumble, but others like myself will tune out due to the stupidity of this decision.

For the record, I really didn’t give a rats ass what your mom had to say either. People don’t come to this site for YOU, Steve, they come for the spoilers.

Get over yourself already.

8. cammie99

March 29, 2012 at 8:46 AM

@JovisMom: How simpleminded can you be? Steve wasn’t about to cry from elation; rather, he was thinking to himself “I’m 99% sure this is a crock of shit but I need to put on airs for my audience just in case this chick is for real”.

You ass-kissers are amusing.

9. readforspoilersandnothingelse

March 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM

So glad others noticed the lack of spoils and increase in begging for money.

Sure, just because you have financial struggles doesn’t mean you don’t continue to live your life, but it does mean you watch what you spend and don’t expect everyone else to foot your bills while you “live your life” binge drinking on vacation and auctioning for dates with girls you talked crap about when they were on the show. Talk about fame-whore. Steve’s the biggest fame whore of them all. He was a lot of the source of negativity towards Courtney this season…yet he’s brown-nosing it with Ben on Twitter now that it’s all said and done. What a sad life, Steve.

Donate in the name of “journalism?” What a joke. This is journalism. This is gossip, trash talk (guilty of following, myself). You’re a “BLOGGER,” not a journalist. If you want to be a journalist, how about using your energy to find sources of spoiling REAL information and not a reality show that you claim is predictable and fake. You’re no better than US Weekly. You print incorrect information and called it an “slip-up” or “inaccurate sources,” but when a tabloid posts something they are smearing lies….hmmm, they don’t sound all that different to me.

Anyone else notice how these “spoilers” are becoming more and more of “…such and such released this info yesterday, I already knew it, but didn’t say anything.” Yeah right, you’re just pissed someone else is getting the info instead of you. Time to wrap it up Steve, your blogging days are numbered. Hope ABC rips you a new one…all for the sake of true journalism…of course.

10. maxi

March 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I have also noticed all the tweets to Ben and they are so lame! Omg. Almost embarrassing. I couldn’t agree more; he is an absolute fame whore.

11. cammie99

March 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM

readsforspoilersandnothingelse: “I also happened to notice that a few weeks ago I commented on Steve maybe being one of the commenters…and what do you know…the next day there was a reader email from that same commenter that “just happened” to mention he commented as that user name…what a lame way to sweep over your commenting as a fake user, Steve.”

This has crossed my mind as well. Steve can say he never reads the comments, but I don’t for a second believe that to be true. Not only am I sure he reads them, I also suspect he comments along the way.

12. missannmcd

April 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Interesting how much time these haters spend on here hatin’. Got a life?

13. eeg123

April 3, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Oh wow – pump the breaks! Why is everyone being so nasty to RS? If you dislike him so much get off the site and go spew your venom somewhere else. And for the record camie99 i am most definitely on this site for Reality Steve, most of the time he has me in tears from laughing. Oh, and also did you really just say “rats ass” twice in one comment, really? Weeeeaaaaaaaak!