The Bachelorette 8 - Emily

The Bachelorette Recap Including Chris Harrison Already Lying & Did Emily Maynard Spend the Night with Three Different Guys on the Overnight Dates?

-So we start off with them showing us a backstory of Emily with daughter Ricki. Basically showing us all the mommy and daughter things the two of them do – play in the park, make pancakes, and rip up photos that she drew with Brad Womack. Or not. The video package basically just makes us believe that Emily is a lonely, dateless woman who goes to bed at 8:00 every night and can’t find love and she needs this show to find her husband. I even like the shot of her getting into an empty bed and reading a book all alone. I bet it was “50 Shades of Grey”. Once the lights went off and cameras left, she probably went to town on herself. Is Brad just sitting at home with a footlong sub in his hand kicking himself watching this? This can’t be fun for him. Obviously, that’s not the case. Just google “Emily Maynard boyfriends” and you’ll get plenty of info of what she’s about and who she’s dated, even since the Brad breakup. Not saying it as a negative, just pointing out that she definitely has a certain type and she doesn’t struggle to find guys into her. That’s the least of her problems. But hey, a tv show throws money your way, you get a six week vacation to meet 25 guys, why would she pass it up? Sure she swore up and down for months she’d never do it, but ehhhhh, no biggie. I mean, the show has such a tremendous track record of producing marriages for SINGLE people, I can only imagine the success they’ll have with a single mom.

-I understand Emily had a serious tragedy in her life as we all know. And no one wishes that upon anyone. I’m just not so sure Chris Harrison and the show need to keep saying in interviews “she’s had such a tough life.” Losing the father of her child right after finding out she was pregnant? Awful. However, I’d say Emily has made out pretty well for herself since then. She’s 26 years old, doesn’t have a full time job, has a house, and is set financially for the rest of her life because the Hendricks family are the grandparents of her child. So although tragedy did happen, the show needs to back off the “tough life” stuff because frankly, I’m guessing any single mom out there that’s raising 2 or even 3 kids and has to work a 9-5 job probably isn’t feeling all that sympathetic towards Emily. And I’m sure Emily isn’t asking for anyone’s sympathy either, but the nauseating way the show is kind of shoving it down our throats is pretty transparent. If Emily never signed up to do the “Bachelor” or the “Bachelorette,” her life would be just fine. She doesn’t need this show, but the opportunity presented itself, and I guess she decided it’d be fun to do. I don’t fault anyone for accepting the lead role in this gig. As long as we don’t hear her complain about anything whatsoever, then it’s all good. She knew what she was getting into so any media scrutiny or backlash is all on her. Based on what I’ve read, she’s ready to handle it. Time will tell.

-Ohhhh sweet. They’re re-hashing the Brad breakup. From when he was asking her to make him the happiest man on the face of the earth in South Africa, to her sitting down with Chris talking about their breakup – ahhhh, the memories. Maybe we should’ve got behind-the-scenes footage of her poking the bear the bear turning into the Incredible Hulk. Or their “knock down drag out fights” they both admitted to on the ATFR show. Now she’s riding around on a horse thinking about her future. I really wish they could’ve had her riding around that thing Bo Derek-style from “Tarzan the Ape Man” (google it), but I guess that’s asking too much, huh? Forgot this was network television. Apparently we aren’t getting that visual this season. Dammit. Emily is talking about being heartbroken, but, “it’s time to put on your big girl panties and move on with it.” I don’t want to see Emily in big girl panties frankly. Boy shorts, thongs, hiphuggers, bikinis, cheekies, garters, and v-strings, hey I’m all for that. But something about Emily Maynard in granny panties makes me lose my erection. Please don’t ever utter that phrase again. Lets keep it a little more sexy this season and we’ll all be fine.

-Time for some hometown videos to meet the lovely gentlemen Emily will get to meet this season, you know, with them putting their best foot forward. These can be awfully deceiving to say the least.

Kalon: “I’m a young fun guy with a few dollars in my pocket. I can wine, I can dine…I’m the modern Southern gentlemen.” And to think he was gonna end that sentence with something completely different talking about a number between 68 and 70, way to show restraint, Douchey McDouchenstein. Good God, this guy deserves whatever crap he takes from the guys this season. If the first impression you’re telling all of America is that you’ve got money, you can fully expect an onslaught of disgust towards you and your fish lips.

Ryan: He has messy hair, played professional football, and now trains kids. I use the words “professional football” loosely. He was not on any NFL rosters as far as I know, and Arena League football, although it has produced a few players who have gone on to decent NFL careers, basically it’s the red headed step child of the NFL. It’s a gimmick. Any league that Terrell Owens can play in, be a part owner in, and pick and choose what games he wants to participate in, then yeah, that’s not the NFL. He played in the minor leagues of college and pro football, lets make that clear. But hey, seems like a cool guy that can’t dance (as evidenced by the date next week), and has bed head 24 hours a day.

Tony: He buys and sells lumber and plywood. If there is a more boring and uninteresting job in all of America, I’ve yet to hear about it. I loved how he tried to make it seem interesting during his video package. It isn’t. At all. Nice try, Tony. The only wood that’s interesting is happening while I’m watching Emily the MILF prance around in her nightie while putting on makeup with Ricki. Outstanding, in six paragraphs, I’ve already gotten in two erection references. This is going to be a long season. Now that’s three.

Lerone: I honestly don’t care what he said in his video package. We all know why Lerone was cast on this show and it had nothing to do with him being a potential fit to be Emily’s future husband. Please. This show is very transparent sometimes.

David: A songwriter from New York that even wrote Emily a song which, if I’m not mistaken, had heard her name in every third word of the chorus. This guy is going places. That takes serious talent.

Charlie: He tells us about plunging 15 feet off a balcony and suffering four broken ribs, a fractured spine, and a traumatic brain injury (you can read about that here) which, in turn, led him to apply for this show since it seems to cast plenty of people who’ve suffered some serious brain injuries. And to make sure all the ladies swoon, he drops this doozy on us: “I may have had a head injury, but there’s nothing wrong with my heart.” Awwwwww, what a cute little meathead. Just don’t invite him to any backyard BBQ’s and you should be good.

Jef: “Very rarely do people take me seriously.” Outstanding. Is that really something you want to tell everyone watching this show, especially since we know you last until at least the final three? And if people in your everyday life don’t take you seriously (and why would they with your Bruno Mars haircut), why should any of us? Oh Jef. This is going to be quite an interesting season covering you.

Arie: Has a racing background on the Indy circuit, and he’s worried about that because of Emily’s ties to the racing world. But he does want to be married, lets make that known. Really? Cuz that’s not even close to what I’ve heard buddy. Oh don’t worry, I think the “Arie Luyendyk: This is Your Life” column that I promised on Twitter a few weeks ago will be coming shortly. Just making sure I have everything lined up. For the time being, quick memo to all media members who get to interview Chris Harrison or Emily Maynard: How about you start asking legitimate questions like, “Chris, you posted on Twitter a year ago a picture of you in a racing suit thanking Arie Jr. Why is someone you know cast on the show?” Or how about, “Emily, does it bother you at all that Arie used to date your producer, Cassie Lambert, and that he’s stayed in touch with her this whole time?” You might as well get to the good stuff and quit lobbing these softball questions where neither person will reveal anything remotely interesting.

Page 3 of 612345...Last »

1. brady6

May 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I just wanted to say how great it is to have Steve’s column (and the show) back! I don’t typically read the comments or post that often but seeing that Steve had his column up … right at my lunchtime…. just made me smile. I am a huge fan of Steve’s… So thanks for all you do.

2. CaliGirl

May 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Yay for the return of twice a week columns!! 🙂

3. rile9995

May 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Was it just me, or did this group of guys seem unimpressive? Every time a guy got out of the limo my daughter looked at me and said whoever cast these guys did a terrible job!!! Emily looked great. If we thought Ben had bad hair, there were at least 5 guys who made Ben’s hair look GREAT! Loved reading your blog – really still is one of the reasons I still watch this show. Was hoping the lawsuit would be dismissed and hope it will be soon. ABC needs to wake up and see that you actually help with their viewership.

4. niana

May 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Come find out who the man Emily chose (confirmed) at bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com 🙂

5. JovisMom

May 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM

” Whatever the case, it’s time for Zack Morris to make his move so he meets her outside in the gazebo. Unfortunately, he already ditched his $29.99 skateboard into the bushes, although Emily claims she wanted to ride it. Uh huh, sure she did. I just hope Emily cards N’ Sync before they go out drinking. This guy can’t be of legal age, can he? I’d hate for Color Me Badd to get out on a 1-on-1 date and have the waiter tell him he’s unable to drink due to the fact he hasn’t attended his high school prom yet.”

OMG!!! What Steve said about Jef was a riot!!! I will go as far to see that he is the least attractive guy to be on the show is Bachelor/ette history!!! What is with his hair?! She seems to like bigger guys, Jef looks like he couldn’t curl a bouquet of flowers!! What is she thinking!?

@ rile9995 – I completely agree with you!!! Worst group of guys ever!! Ryan in my book is the only eye candy!

Emily look so beautiful last night, but I do agree w\ Steve this “tough life” bit is getting tired…. Some single moms don’t have their baby’s father in their life and they are alive!!! Great column as always!! Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be great again!! 🙂

6. CaliGirl

May 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Yes Niana, everyone knows that Love_Me and San (whoever they really are) have been reporting for days now that Jef is the F1. But until RS confirms the F1 I’m not buying it. If they’re right then great, but no other media outlets have been reporting it yet. Judging from what we saw last night it sure looks like Jef could be her top pick, but who knows.

7. sandy

May 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Yes I agree. Until RS confirms it then I am not buying it. Besides didn’t he just say that Emily got engaged on Thursday, that was the 10th, the articles that I read with the Love Me spoilers in it, were dated the 9th.

RS has a lot at stake with his spoilers, his name is attached to each and every one. An invisible nameless poster has nothing to lose.

8. dlorenz

May 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I also agree with previous posts… an un-impressive bunch of guys. I saw more sparks between Emily and Chris Harrison! Did you see his face light up when he talked to her? Hmmmm….

9. liz123

May 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Funniest column Steve’s posted in awhile. Loved this: “Uhhhhhhhh Jef, you do know this is Emily Maynard who’s the bachelorette, right? Not to mention, she has a vagina”!! I can laugh at my sex- most of us *are* into material things!

I disagree about Jef, though. I think he’s H*O*T!!! Emily’s exactly right- he does seem to have that “cool vibe” about him. The hair is a little out there for my taste, but Emily can control his hair once she hooks him. 😉

10. bigfatwoman

May 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I thought Emily looked great last night and found her to be more likable than she was as a contestant on Brad’s season…..so we shall see if that feeling continues.

When did her boobs get so big?…and when did her top lip get so full?

The absolute worst guy of the bunch was Stevie. What adult man calls himself Stevie? That whole Kool & The Gang dance that he did on the way in was ridiculous…plus he’s just smarmy.

Almost as smarmy as Kalon.

Although Jef is nothing to look at and kind of odd looking….I’m guessing he’s going to turn out to be a really great guy. You have to give Emily credit if that’s who she chooses or at least keeps around for awhile — who would’ve thunk it?

11. CaliGirl

May 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM

If it in fact ends up being Jef, here is what I think may have happened; perhaps Emily was so sure of her choice that she knew a few days ahead of time, similiar to Ali. Maybe the entire prodiction staff knew and it someone got leaked out, I don’t know. But that’s the only thing I could think of which would let it get leaked who the F1 is before there was even a FRC. Then again not sure why RS’s sources wouldn’t be in on this and already have given him head’s up.

I’m sure we’ll all know soon enough!

12. Missy1982

May 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Jef = the new Jesse Csincsak

Maybe not much to look at, but overflowing with an awesome personality and is sooooooo cool that the hot Southern lead ends up picking him! You know, because she wants America to believe she’s not superficial. Plus he really wanted/needed a venue to promote his snowboarding company/water bottle charity, but only until he quits that gig to start blogging about future seasons/living off his 15 minutes of fame. BLAH. Another douche joins the creepy Bachelor family.

13. c104

May 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Quoting Hamlet? Hahahaha! That was rich, Steve. You really should have waited to use the column heading, “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” for your promised (zzzzzzzz, we already know the details) “Arie Ludendyk Jr. This is Your Life” column. Now, that would’ve been clever.

The MILF and boner jokes? More your speed . . .

14. sandy

May 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Yup, we shall see won’t we. I thought Jef was cute and would be the life of the party. But right for Emily…… CEO or not, she seems like she needs a mature man not a boy on a skateboard.

I am waiting for RS to confirm any spoilers.

15. candy6

May 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I thought that Chris didn’t lie, the taping and prep happened in Charlotte for quite a while before the actual filming began. Isn’t that what Chris Harrison is actually talking about??
    Also regarding your asking/begging for money for the lawsuit….is that exactly where the money goes? Other sites out there also sleuth, spoil, etc but if memory serves, they aren’t asking/begging for money.

16. JovisMom

May 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Can someone please explain the appeal of Jef to me? The skateboard? Really? The hair? He reminds me of the kind of guys in HS that used to skip classes, play hackey sack in the hallways, and when they did show up for class annoying everyone! I don’t get so much as a ‘cool’ vibe, more so a buzzing mosquito that I would want to swat… He doesn’t look like he would know how to please a woman! Poor Em!

17. maxi

May 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM

After watching, I thought most the men were duds. Who casted this? Sigh.

But, I did end up finding Arie so attractive. He is my pick, for sure.

18. lucky

May 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Great column Steve!

19. CaliGirl

May 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM

@Candy- Uhh… perhaps the reason those other sites aren’t asking for money is because they’re not the ones being sued by a powerful corporation such as ABC! Reality Steve is the only one that is having to deal with a ridiculous and unfair lawsuit.

20. hotchacha

May 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM

First, Jef is a hipster. A foine one at that. Everyone has different tastes but I could spend days looking at him. He seems like a gentleman, and would never say things like “Not to mention, she has a vagina,” and compare a man to a tampon. You’re the juvenile one. Please. You know with the edit Jef got that he’s gotta be the final one and you don’t get it. I’ve been reading you for years and knew you were sophomoric, but this misogyny is pissing me off.

21. sandy

May 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Well Caligirl, that scenario might be right, but there is no guarantee the bachelor will accept your proposal. (You never know).

Or it just could be a guess? Allegedly, Sean and Jef are supposedly the last two… 50% chance of getting it right.

RS will have the answer shortly.

22. ccway

May 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I agree with the post about Chris H and Emily. I thought I was imagining things when I saw the way they looked at each other. I’m SO glad someone else noticed that too. Hmmm 🙂

23. timmy

May 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Hey Niana,

Time to STFU already. Steve’s site isn’t a free advertising space for your lame-ass message boards. None of you seem to grasp that or the fact that nobody on here is interested in whatever you and your counterparts are saying over there. No one gives a shit. BYE now.

24. cindersmom

May 15, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Maybe it’s just me, but I found Emily’s whiny voice so annoying last night I went looking for relief in fingernails on a chalkboard. Not sure how far into this season I’m going to make it listening to her. And her dress last night – couldn’t have been more transparent. Nice dress, mom. The guys this season don’t seem to be all that hot, either.

I’m going to miss Dancing with the Stars.

25. Curmudgeon

May 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Did I see on the screen that Brent, the one with six kids, is 41? If so, that must make him by far the oldest actual contestant on this show (the granny introducing granddaughter to Ben from last season doesn’t count). I don’t think they have ever had anyone older than 36.

26. heather_joy

May 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM

The first episode producer driven first impressions were beyond corny. Seriously, can someone travel internationally with an ostrich egg?? Tony the lumber dude *cough* Ted Mosby shows up with the cheap Payless pump on a faux-satin pillow. . . pliable contestants for future Bachelor pad seasons from the get-go. Haven’t see this many pop culture holla backs in one batch of contestants before. You’ve got Marty Mcfly Jef with one f, James Van Der Beek, Tony How I Met Your Mother, Cruel Intentions Kalon, Claymation Bobble Head Tobey Maguire, Lifetime television for women single dad Doug, Entourage Alejandro Pablo Escobar, and cheesy Stevie with his boom box. Holla!

27. julianpie

May 15, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Jef’s personality and background is attractive. He’s a CEO of a company that participates in humanitarian causes. Yeah his hair could use a little work. Just hoping that this season will produce a happy ending. Bachelorette seasons have more success than bachelor seasons.

28. candy6

May 15, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Cali – It just rubs me wrong to be pestered to donate money for his cause when it wasn’t my mouth that got him in trouble. In other words, wasn’t RS the one that crossed the line by trying to bribe past contestants to supply him with info. At least that is what part of the lawsuit is about. So why should I or others have to pay for his negligence. Makes no sense.

As far as RS saying Chris is lying – IMO that is wrong too. The crew probably were in Charlotte for close to a month in the preparation before the filming, during the filming and the clean up phase after, so in other words, Chris Harrison didn’t lie at all.

29. azchic24

May 16, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Having met Arie a little over a year ago-I doubt Emily would be a match with his lifestyle..he might be 30 but he def. is not ready to settle down.

30. mwhit

May 16, 2012 at 6:31 AM

As an alternative to donating – to help out Steve with the lawsuit expenses, everyone should just click on all of ABC’s Bachelorette ads that pop up on his site. That way Steve makes some Google AdSense profits at ABC’s expense, plus ABC then technically ends up contributing towards the defense in their own case. I wonder if ABC pays-per-click or per impression? 🙂

31. cangel44

May 16, 2012 at 8:33 AM

so at hometowns did Arie’s family pretend they didnt know Arie? Im sure Cassie goes with them to HTD’s. Im 100% positive at a HTD someone leaked it to Emily that he dated Arie…If he was smaart he would of told her himself. Maybe Jef told her. We may never know. But he is cute!! Like Tristas season and Deanna’s they both picked the one who was like that.

32. kmorris246

May 16, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Love having back ridiculously sarcastic, and overwhelmingly egocentric, Reality Steve. And I mean that in the most endearing way 😉 Found your column hilarious as always, although you are waaaaay off base about Jef. Many women find that kind of look attractive. Definitely my fav for sure!

33. cece931

May 16, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hi, first time poster here. And, please excuse me if I make alot of spelling mistakes as english is not my first language.

@Candy6…ABC is alleging that Steve bribed former constants for info, it doesn’t mean he actually did it, he has denied it in his vblogs (not that I would expect him to admit it).

I love coming to this site and reading the spoilers and everything else. Though I wouldn’t call myself a RS “lover” as I find that he is sometimes rude in his responses to readers and also sort of full of himself but I’m not a “hater” either.

I am praying that this season becomes interesting, not a snooze fest like the first night. And I agree with everyone that they really missed the mark when casting this season! OUCH! Other than Doug, Arie, Sean and Chris (I think Chris is his name) everyone else is just blah!

34. jessym

May 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Hey Steve,
    Glad you’re back with Bachelorette blogs and spoilers. Love that you didn’t lay down and die with the lawsuit. You probably don’t care about reader opinions but you are a good looking guy and your photo up top with the Reality Steve logo isn’t your best. You’ve got much better pictures of you out there. (hope it’s not a favorite of yours)

35. candy6

May 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM

cece931 RE:

Actually in his vblogs, RS has denied paying anyone. He has made no allegations to trying to bribe them by offering money.
    The long and short of it though – I just don’t like how he feels everyone should help contribute to pay his lawyer fees when he is the one that messed up?? That really is hard to swallow.

36. mja

May 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I liked Sean the best, just based on that one episode… however, it’s Emily who makes the decision and at this point I have no idea who she will choose.

It’s funny how when one knows who the final 3 will be, it’s easy to see even from the first episode that Emily seemed to have a connection with all three — at least, I could see her responding to all three (Sean, Jef, and Arie) when she first met them. I was surprised when she joked with Jef about wanting to take a ride on his skateboard. This didn’t seem like a comment she would make, based on just the superficial impression I’ve gotten from her time on Brad’s season and this new season.

37. riddlek2

May 16, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I was SO excited to finally start this “anticipated” season – but i was left shocked and complete dumbfounded after the cast of “boys” was introduced. I guess this is what happens when they promote WHO the bachelorette will be prior to casting?! There isn’t a Brad, Jake, Ryan, Ben or JP in the bunch! This looks like a frat house reunion! There is not a single Man’s Man in the cast. This looks like a bunch of boys competing for the grand prize! I really had my hopes up considering this is a single MOM on the line, not some collage drop-out skank looking for a good time! I really dont see how any of there boys can give Emily what she needs in a man. This is just sad.

38. JovisMom

May 16, 2012 at 4:13 PM

@ riddlek2 – 1000000% agreed!!
    The guys on this show look sooo immature or just plain gym rats!!! There is some eye candy like Sean and something about Ryan, but that’s it!!!! I don’t find Jef or Arie the least bit appealing!! I can’t believe Jef is 27!!! Maybe they should of brought Bentley back…

39. jeanieh

May 16, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I also loved the lie Chris Harrison told about how Ricky Hendricks died on the track. Um, no he died in a plane crash on the way to a race.

40. averyj

May 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Love your site, Steve. Thank you for making the bachelor and bachelorette shows palatable.

While Emily is beautiful, her little-girl voice is grating, and so far, I don’t see her as being any different than the run-of-the-mill bachelor contestants. The boys were just that… Jef is unique, but the rest were blah, and several outright distasteful.

JMHO so far.

41. FanofSteve

May 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I am so glad to see Steve back with the episode-by-episode commentary!
    And ABC should be glad, too. Were it not for this site, I would have stopped watching the show years ago.
    I, like others, find Emily’s little-girl voice extremely annoying. And I gave up counting the number of “ums” she said during the first episode after about Um-39.
    Unlike others, I didn’t find her dress attractive at all; it was totally out of character with her self-presentation as a “wholesome” person who is looking for someone who can be a life partner vs a bed partner (and she seemed to be very uncomfortable in the dress).
    I didn’t find any of the men particularly impressive either, but that may change as the show goes on & we get to know them better.
    One thing for sure, though: anyone who showed up with a gimmick (a glass slipper, an egg, a letter from their child, a hokey quote, a nametage, bobbleheads or a helicopter) should have been turfed after the first cocktail party.

42. chiee

May 17, 2012 at 1:43 AM

omg Jef is oh so hot! I see why he is in the top 3!

43. Suzie

May 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Okay…Emily is GEORGEOUS, as every single guy said to her. But, sorry…she is as dumb as a doornail. She should know that they don’t speak Spanish in Brazil! I am embarrased by the ignorance so many Americans have of the rest of the world. She is uneducated, and unathletic. What does she do all day? She would bore most of my friends TO DEATH. If you want a trophy wife, great. But don’t expect to have any more intelligent conversations until your kids are in college.

44. molliesage

May 17, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I am so smitten by Jef! Given his Chia-pet haircut, goofy skateboard and the fact he only goes with one “F” in his first name, Jef is the designated rebel.

45. JovisMom

May 17, 2012 at 7:47 AM

@ Suzie – I caught that too… She did Speak in Spanish (not Portuguese) to the guy from Brazil – LOL!! Glad someone else noticed!!
    Hopefully the production staff, makeup crew, etc will shave Jef’s head while he sleeps…That may make him a bit better to me…

46. stumpy

May 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I wanted to note how much your descriptions of the guys had me laughing. I needed that. I like Jef (one f). He was one the few that impressed me at the beginning when they interviewed just the guys. He has a playful side, yet can be serious. Others that impressed me were Doug, Arie, Nate, Sean and Ryan. Three out of 4 that I thought were dumb acting are gone. Guess they were obvious. The egg is still there. Props to whoever edits showing us real reasons why some of these guys are gone.

47. kamkam

June 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM

What about the rumors of a love affair between Emily and Chris Harrison, who just separated from his wife of 18 years of marriage? Any truth to the rumblings?