The Bachelorette 8 - Emily

The Bachelorette Recap: Wait, There is No Love Clock?

Emily started making the rounds this week on the talk show circuit and, wow, she’s been coached well. From her conference call, to her local appearance on Charlotte TV, to “Good Morning America,” to “Live with Kelly,” to Jimmy Kimmel, this chick has the same canned answers nailed down. I don’t even know why people are bothering to ask her questions anymore. She’s programmed to say the same things in every interview. Here’s some of the repeating phrases I’ve heard, “I was happy before the show and I’m happy now,” “I learned a lot about myself in this experience,” – the list goes on. But you know what else she’s repeated a couple times? That when she saw the guys the first night, if this were her “normal life,” she probably wouldn’t have given them a chance. Yikes. A little harsh no? And she keeps reiterating that she’s glad she went through with the process because, essentially, none of these guys met her criteria based on their first impressions. A little rough, no?

Yesterday morning, ABC had accidentally released their “Diaries of the Departed” video on their website which showed Kyle, Aaron, and Joe giving their farewell speeches so I tweeted it out to let people know who was eliminated. Within an hour or so, ABC had set the video to “private,” so obviously someone screwed up by letting that out there a day early. Has a show that’s been on 10 years like this show has ever had this sloppy of an editing department? I mean, we can go back years and years and find numerous occasions of editing mishaps, things being shown out of order, etc. I wonder if there’s any accountability for it, or if they just brush it under the rug as no big deal. It’s one thing to show Rego having a cast on one leg, then in the next shot it’s on another, because that was explained. But releasing who gets eliminated before the episode airs was obviously a mistake or else they would’ve just left it up there all day.

Remember back months ago when I posted the Zillow.com listing for the mansion on Marvin Road that the guys were living in this season? At the time, it was being listed for $3.9 million. Now the mansion is going to get 3 episodes on national television and now it’s being listed for $5.9 million. Amazing what one television show can do for the housing market. Here’s the most recent article on the house. That’s crazy. Especially when a bunch of beekcakes probably just urinated all over the place and trashed the walls. Not to mention what the shower drains are probably filled with. You know. 19 guys, no female companionship to speak of…just sayin. I hope the maid service spent extra time squeegee’ing the showers.

Our “Keeping up with the Kardashians” writer, Bill Hudnutt, is back covering the latest season which premiered on Sunday. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the link to his column, or you can navigate there by clicking on “TV Shows” at the top of the page. His column will regularly appear every Monday after the show airs.

The episode-by-episode spoilers are coming. I just don’t have everything yet. When I do, I’ll post them. Hopefully it won’t be too long. Definitely a chance for your regular emails or “Dr. Reality Steve” emails to make Thursday’s column. Even though you’ll have plenty to digest with the Arie stuff, there will still be emails to read over so send any and all emails to steve@realitysteve.com. Lets get started…

Page 1 of 612345...Last »

1. reddla

May 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Longtime readers: has Steve always hated the show so much? Seems his bitterness grows more and more each season. Kind of sucks that your livelihood is writing about something you despise so much.

2. locondcoco

May 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Well, yes, I guess. He’s always hated the concept of the show, and obviously not a formula for long lasting relationships (just look at the show’s record). But as of last season, something changed. His recaps and posts used to be much more amusing, making fun of and mocking the show and its cast. That was entertaining. Now its just him spewing his bitterness and stroking his ego when he’s right. But in the end, its his blog, he’s free to write whatever he wants, which sadly, is his attitude towards it.

I definitely dont visit the site as much as I used to.

3. reddla

May 22, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Thanks loco, that’s what I thought. Used to visit for the spoilers but now it’s so much “everyone sucks” and “I hate the world” it’s become a real drag. Miss the good content.

4. Melissa S

May 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM

OMG R.S.-I am DYING laughing over here….especially on the very last page. You are so right on the money it’s killing my sides 🙂

5. canada girl

May 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Wait a second, didn’t you say a few weeks back that you would not spill all the details on the crap guy Arie is UNLESS he was the one Emily chose? I really hope she did not choose him but you could not resist making it know what a douche he is! So her final 4 is Arie, Chris (we know he was sent home after hometowns) , Jef and Sean, I would like to see her with Jef…yes it is early on and we still have so much more to see but that is my vote!

6. candy6

May 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM

You are one gross dude Steve with all your comments regarding the guys and the mansion. Can you give it a break for a while?? I hear what you are saying reddla and locondcoco, RS’s bitterness is getting a little much. I still come for some spoilers, but the attitude lately is making even that very difficult to stand.

7. reddla

May 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Candy agree on the mansion comments. So bizarre. I was reading that thinking wow, that’s really immature thinking. And not funny, just kind of pathetic that he even goes there.

8. Dianne

May 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Oh, for gawd sakes, Candy, quit being such a freaking prude! This is what Steve does, got it? And if you don’t like what you set out to read, then by all means, stop reading! So, some of the stuff Steve puts down is a tad on the gross side..so skip it, but don’t sit there and tell the man how to write his blog.

9. maxi

May 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Yawn. As someone who loves spoilors, RS is becoming a major snooze-fest.

Oooh, Steve, let me guess, there is info from a jaded ex-gf of Aries? You’re really grasping for straws at this point. Steve just seems soo jealous of some of these guys, in particular Arie. Pretty weird.

10. bigfatwoman

May 22, 2012 at 12:34 PM

“People who aren’t that important yet think they are are the most annoying people on the planet.”

Did you really just write that Steve?

How ironic.

11. JovisMom

May 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM

@ Diane – Hi girl!! Can’t agree with you more!!
    The haters need to read the spoilers but please don’t spoil the comment sections with your venom!!! Can’t wait to hear who the final one is! I’m not a Jef fan (even though it’s looking like he’s the one, I don’t get why she has gym rat looking guys and then that dude who has a 27″ waiste). I like Sean if for any reason he’s from my city of Dallas. So for that reason alone Sean has my vote.

12. aatxcutie

May 22, 2012 at 1:11 PM

ODG Jovi, you’re from Dallas too?

Maybe Emily has wasted enough of her life on gym rat guys and is serious about finding a guy with a little depth and humanity. Yay Jef!

13. reddla

May 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Don’t worry Jovismom, when we get too bad, Steve bans our handle.

14. CaliGirl

May 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Bigfatwoman, my thoughts exactly!!

Still no confirmation on who the F1 is, huh? Shocker. I’d respect RS a lot more if he would just admit that he’s not getting the same amount of info from his sources. He seems to be picking on Jef a lot though which leads me to believe maybe the spoilers at Bach and Bachelorette Forum are correct.

Also, regarding the info on Arie, I hope it’s not just info he has from an angry, bitter ex-GF. RS has always left exposing the skeletons in peoples closets up to the tabloids but sounds like he’s changed his mind.

15. JovisMom

May 22, 2012 at 1:26 PM

@ aatxcutie – Yes, I’m from Dallas, I have been her for 15 years this July. I said in my past posts I tried especially last night to understand what the Jef appeal is and I don’t understand it. I get what you mean about the gym rats and now dating a different type, but he is so drastic from the other guys, I find it hard to think she could find him attractive. I like to feel protected by my guy, Jef doesn’t seem to be like that to me and Emily seems like the kind of gal that likes her man to proctect her. I wonder what RS means when he has said Jef is not a good guy…

16. jbunk1973

May 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I think she’s going after Jef because he, as RS pointed out, is CLUELESS. Even women like to chase men…so given the fact that she’s making googly-eyes at him throughout the group date, and he keeps looking away, captures her interest and suddenly she’s in pursuit. She’s probably so used to having men drool over her and tell her how beautiful she is that it’s not even exciting for her…she wants a challenge.

17. carol1975

May 22, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Where are the spoilers, Steve? Most people come to this site for one reason only, and that is to know what happens on the show, especially now that your writing is not what it used to be.
    I don’t consider myself a hater, but I am not a groupie either. Steve’s attitude toward his readers irks me and always has. I even sent him an email pretty much saying “don’t bite the hand that feeds you”. Do you think he listened? Of course not! He sent me a rude email blaming my parents or something. And this was last year, before everybody else started pointing the finger at him.
    Shouldn’t his rage be channeled toward the idiots that go on the show and not his readers who bring him the bucks?
    I bet now that he needs people to donate money he wishes he had behaved better…
    Oh and Dianne, you can be funny without being disgusting. That type of comedy is the cheapest kind, the one people resort to when they don’t can’t come up with anything better.

18. scavanau

May 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I can’t wrap my mind around something. People read a blog that by the author’s admission is slanted, sophomoric and skewed, then complain that it is slanted, sophomoric and skewed. Steve has not changed one iota since the beginning of this column many years ago. He always used gross-out humor, was obnoxious and full of himself. What’s changed? Why are you still reading if your virgin ears can’t hear this offensive language? Don’t go changin’ Steve and you go with your bad self.

19. D-Runner

May 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I’m not pro-Kalon, but so far I haven’t found him that “douchey” so far. I thought that whole “I’d hate you if I were you too” response was quick and quite witty actually… I think Stevie had it coming. As for the altercation with Doug, it seems like he was trying to explain himself and kept getting cut off.

20. reddla

May 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I’m just watching the end, I’m kinda over the mom thing already.

21. stuxy

May 22, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Don’t understand Steve’s rage for Jef… he seems alright to me.

Also, Kalon isn’t a huge douche yet, at least not from what I’ve seen. Thought Doug WAAAY over reacted with his ‘check it’ comments. Not going to lie… Kalon’s reaction about coming into a relationship where there is a kid is pretty typical to most people. The men who are ‘100% okay’ with it are most likely the ones who are lying. There’s nothing wrong with single parents… just it is a huge commitment for the person entering the relationship.

@bigfatwoman… hahahahaha…. so true.

Have you (mainly women) read a new novel out there called TANNED TONED AND TOTALLY FAKING IT? I got it on Amazon, and it’s pretty hilarious. Just figured you might like it if the bachelorette is up your alley. 🙂

Oh… and I want the spoilers too!

22. Fassero

May 22, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Maybe it’s me but I’m not missing Steve giving the “scoop” on the season for one simple reason – this season is B-O-R-I-N-G. That scripted Muppets stuff was dreadful. I’m sure it was done to help prop a franchise Disney is trying to reboot so WB did the broadcast network a favor. On the other hand, it might have been bland because Emily actually is getting a say into how she’s edited. I’m sure Charlie’s lap dance was probably edited out to avoid the old “what would Ricki think?” complaints that would ensue (unless….again, Emily is getting a say in what is and is not shown.)

In a way, Steve not scooping everything might help his lawsuit. Ratings have been pretty awful. I know it’s easy to say there’s more competition in the final two weeks of May but in “clear sailing” in the 10 pm hour, the show is losing a TON of audience. If it stays that way or falls further the rest of the year, can “Fleissmeister” et al truly tell a judge that Steve’s reveals kill ratings? Well, he hasn’t revealed what matters most….and hasn’t revealed much in advance about episodic content…..so shouldn’t “The Bachelorette” be pulling in 10 million or more? NOT happening. Actually, if I was Steve, I’d say nothing and just do this critique columns. To those who are not enjoying them, I say look at what he’s stuck reviewing. I’m trying to recall a “Bachelorette” as boring as this one. Meridith maybe?

23. Susan

May 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Fassero, I think you’re right. He’s not spoiling anything at this point. No episode by episode, no ending. The only thing he’s posting is what everyone else is. I think he’s trying to show that without his spoilers the ratings don’t go up. i have a feeling this season is going to go down, so it should help him out.

I think Emily is sweet, but it’s so boring. I don’t know any guy who wouldn’t run away screaming if on the first date someone grilled them about what they wanted. It was painful to watch. I don’t see a connection with any of these guys.

24. molliesage

May 22, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Who is cleaning your bathroom, Steve?

Yay! Jef got a rose! Love and adore Jef with one f

25. molliesage

May 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM

@Susan – absolutely agree – Emily is boring.

26. mjohnson

May 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I like Arie! He’s my favorite out of all of them. Emily seems to really like him so far. I don’t see the big deal about Jef. He seems like a nice guy but seems kind of boring so far. I expected him to be a little more outgoing from what I’ve read about him on here so far. I don’t see the huge deal about Arie dating the producer. It was a really long time ago wasn’t it? It wasn’t recent. Apparently Emily got over it though because she gave Arie a else after she found out. I can how it upset Emily though. I don’t know what Steve means by all the bad things about Arie. I’ve a rumor but I don’t know if that’s true. I like this season so far!

27. jawbreaker

May 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I just noticed that Emily’s date tonight at Dancing With the Stars is no other than Chris Harrison.

28. ts61

May 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I agree with some of the other readers. We (the readers) obvious watch The Bachelorette because we enjoy it. No one is paying us to watch it. You can assume since we are watching it we like it. The reason I have always gone to this website it because of curiousity. I just want to know the inside scoop of the show. Lately Steve, you are way too negative, critical and sometimes even crude. I realize you are in a bad place with ABC but are you still making money from the site? If this is a bash ABC and The Bachelor/Bachelorette site then I will quit visiting. If it a site that gives me the inside scoop and additional information then I will continue visiting. So Steve – what is your purpose? Should the fans of The Bachelor/Bachelorette quit reading all of your negativity or are you hear to give us information about the show? Remember – we like the show. I already don’t visit as often as I did at one time but change isn’t always bad.

29. gramimi

May 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I used to visit this site in past seasons, but no more. I live in the city of Charlotte, NC. Unlike alot of people in California, we are a southern city with morals and values. Emily is a beautiful girl, but there is more to a person than their outward appearance. She is looking for a person who shares her values and being a parent, she wants to find someone that will truly love and cherish her and her daughter. You judge people by looks. We are to look in to the heart and soul to find a soulmate. I am very disappointed in this site. Don’t judge our city either. We have a great place to live and raise kids here. Maybe one day you will find someone, Steve, that will genuinely love you for who you are on the inside. That is the kind that will last.

30. amanda876

May 22, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I’m not understanding why it seems to be a surprise that Steve is bashing ABC. He has done that for a long time, it’s nothing new. He has always said this show is stupid, which is why he makes fun of it. Let’s not forget that Steve started this blog doing just that, making fun of the show, not spoiling it…

31. jessica1

May 22, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Can only imagine that Steve is under some unusual restrictions–at least unusual for him. Sure, he used to be way more comedic and many of us started our comments here with “i was rolling on the floor”. But it seems pretty certain he is hemmed in by legal advice that expects him to dial-it-back. Didn’t he quit his ft job for this site? And then get hit w/ a lawsuit? Has all the makings of a bankruptcy filing.

And come on, most of his jabs come from a bit of self-hate. I don’t even like to say this because he’s not *here* to defend himself:

He creates vlogs in an empty apartment/condo with a bottle of wine in the background he insists he’ll never drink, while reporting on a fake reality show about LOVE. He goes on constantly about womens tits and his own bits.

It can only work for so long and then he becomes the creepy neighborhood guy. And I’d wager he knows this was his shot for the site make money & create opportunity and whoops, abc sucked him in.

If he doesn’t find a way to get a clever lawyer to organize a group counter-lawsuit — bye-bye.

HOWEVER, I thought Jef was adorable on day one and something stood out. He seemed really similar to JP, (yumalicious) in that he was pretty to-himself and outside the household drama. Just watch, I bet he’s the one to “comfort” her after one of these upcoming blow-ups when kicking someone out.

32. amanda876

May 22, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I always seem to find myself on the fence with these comments…I’m a fan, but at the same time, I see why people are turned off with the way he treats his readers. It’s definitely clear that things for him have changed and he’s too proud to admit it. People would probably have more respect for him if he was just honest, I get it. However, I don’t get people complaining about his writing style and humor when he has always been crass….it’s nothing new.

33. candy6

May 23, 2012 at 1:45 AM

IMO, Steve has gotten worse with his crude comments, especially in this last blog about the mansion and the bathrooms. Really think it went too far. I, myself am far from prue, but his comments are getting utterly ridiculous lately.
    I use to be able to get around his crude remarks in the past cause he did provide info on the season, well this time around, I am not finding any info here that I haven’t found elsewhere and sometimes even the other sites are getting info or posting info a lot earlier than Steve. So since his sources seem to have dried up and his “humor” is getting waaay out of control with the crudeness, I think it is time to move on and dedicate myself with another site.
    I got a feeling that more will be following suit soon as being around here isn’t fun when you are getting insulted for reading blogs and message boards……isn’t that what Steve’s site is. IMO, that’s like the pot calling the kettle black, isn’t it?

Bottom line, If Steve had more respect for his readers, other “fans” out there, then probably more would spend time on his site. Not to mention his begging for funds to help with his legal problems……problems that his mouth and fingers got him into, and none of us readers made him do that so why should we have to support him in his fight? Especially when it seems that his sources have dried up and we can get the info we need from other sites quicker than what RS has been posting anyways. Then again, it is only my opinion, but others have definitely agreed with me on various sites as I see those comments over and over again.

34. kitty

May 23, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Kalon reads Tucker Max. I feel that’s really all that needs to be said about him. That, and he might have some sort of low-rent Patrick Bateman thing going on.

35. aatxcutie

May 23, 2012 at 5:44 AM

@candy6, his crude remarks are what started the somewhat bitter email volley we had with Steve a few years back and at the Bach-watching party. There are some things that just shouldn’t be insinuated, no matter how sophomoric & slanted you claim to be. From the ‘visual’ he gave about the shower drains to many previous comments about wet skivvies, creamy this or that, this guy’s obsession with guys getting themselves off is a bit on the creepy side. It’s not slanted, it’s disgusting. It’s okay for my husband to comment about it, but I don’t want to read about such crass stuff in a blog about a network show.

Go ahead and jump on the “then don’t read his blog” bandwagon. I come here for one thing, I like the advance episode by episode posts, and that’s it. I don’t even like his recaps because I’ve already seen the show, his perception of it doesn’t matter and who needs to listen to his bragging about how he was first, best, and don’t forget it.

As for Emily being boring, I think she is. Her comments are scripted (coached) and she says the same thing over and over. She is beautiful, has brains, and is a sweet loving mommy. But as far as depth, I just don’t see a personality that would keep a guy long term without getting bored. Guys love beautiful women, and that she is. How long does that level of interest last?

Oh geez, I sound like the good Dr. Reality Steve. GAG

36. cammie99

May 23, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Well this recap was a major snooze-fest. I had to force myself to read it all the way through and even then I found myself skimming to the end.

What happened to your comedic slant, RS? I haven’t LOL’d at any of your writings in a long while. Obviously you have become jaded, we all get that, but must you continue to bore your readers with your hate of ABC and all things Bachelor(ette)?

So we are two episodes in and RS still hasn’t provided a single episode spoiler or the F1. I’m pretty certain he said that info was coming sometime last week and yet here we are and still nothing.

As usual, it’s the message boards that bring me to this site, not RS and his writings. What WE all have to say about the show and the recaps is 10x more interesting than anything RS has to say.

37. CaliGirl

May 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM

The posts in the “Reality Steve” thread over at Bach and Bachelorette Fans Forum are actually pretty amusing. They all claim that they can’t stand RS, yet they created a whole thread about him and talk about him nonstop. I don’t know about you, but if I can’t stand someone I sure as hell am not going to waste my time talking about them.

I don’t dislike Steve- in fact I am kind of hoping the spoilers about Jef being F1 are wrong and still holding on to that glimmer of hope that RS will come through as always and give us the real scoop before it airs. I know that sounds ridiculous but I have a hard time not rooting for Steve since he has provided me with so much entertainment about this silly show over the years. I don’t want to see Fleiss and Co. win.

38. lila34

May 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM

So glad I’m not the only one that gets grossed out some times… I am also a RS fan, but it doesn’t seem worth it to read the yucky stuff if there’s no spoilers.
    ps- Steve- you mock the trashiness of this site but then you talk trashy… and you lament on not finding the right girl. The right girl wouldn’t want to shudder at what comes out of her guys mouth.

39. JJfromBingo

May 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I agree with those who say Steve’s writing has taken a dark turn in recent years. But I will always be grateful for the Buerge/Firestone/Guiney years when Steve’s columns were so funny that I used to print them out. I was caring for my elderly father at the time, and those weekly recaps were the things that kept me chuckling … and probably sane. I can only hope that things work out for him legally, and maybe what we sense as bitterness will dissipate. I do miss the “old Steve,” but … in a strange way, I owe him to keep reading.

40. Susan

May 23, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I’ve been a fan of his site for a long time. I kind of skip over when he makes the really gross remarks. I don’t find them funny and it is kind of creepy. I’ve always enjoyed the spoilers, it makes it more fun to watch the show. Now I go to other sites, because they’re getting them sooner. Steve’s columns are not nearly as funny and is kind of just a rehash of what others are saying and just adding in the creepy pervy comments.

If he would just come clean and admit what’s happened, the lawsuit has either dried up his sources or he’s not allowed to write his spoilers anymore I think people would be more understanding. I get it. ABC can bankrupt him if they want to. They have enough money to keep this going even if he’s in the right. If he’s just go back to his funny viewpoint on the show, that’s what was enjoyable. Just admit it, you can’t continue with the spoilers until this is all over with and move on. Instead he’s coming across as a creepy, bitter blogger. I am sorry this happened to him though.

41. candy6

May 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM

susan, lila, cammie, and aatxcutie, I agree with you, as raunchy as Steve’s comments were, you could somehow avoid them or they’d be made more bearable to withstand when he provided the spoilers along with what his mouth was saying. Well, that has drastically changed as now he is going in a really different direction now. He calls his blog as a sophmoric slant…..what he is doing now isn’t a slant but a disgusting slide to the wrong side especially when he has stopped providing the spoilers that he use to do. I guess one of the things that bothers me the most is that Steve has the donate button and is begging for us to donate money to cover what his mouth and fingers (through his blogs and info) have done and to get him out of the hot water HE put himself in. That really rubs me wrong.

I also read his comments here regarding another website and the interview they did with Mike Fleiss. Steve also said that he had never heard of the site before, yet when I went on twitter, I saw this re-tweet about Steve refusing an interview with that site when they asked for one. So, started following the tweets. I found out that not only did Steve know about this site but he refused the interview with them, then claimed that he never got an interview request. That other site confirmed that there were emails going back and forth and he flat our refused to do the interview.

So in light of that, can we actually believe what Steve tells us?? I am way more skeptical about it now for sure!!

42. maxi

May 23, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Going into week 3 with no episode spoilers…I’m really thinking he will just be a bust this season. He needs to admit it and not resort to tabloid-type stories about contestants, like the article tomorrow. It’s an attempt to not have another empty, pointless, 6 page piece.

TBH, I finally checked out the forum that has leaked the supposed F1, and I am leaning toward really believing their info. It is a great site for spoilers!

43. lmichelle

May 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I don’t get why people think Steve isn’t getting his information when we are so early on in the season. There really isn’t a whole lot to say yet. As for his column, some parts were a little gross but I found it overall funny. Maybe I have a wacky sense of humor but I seem to be one of the few fans of it haha.

I bet this season is like brads season. Emily wasn’t a major character in the beginning, and I’m guessing that Sean is just as likely to be the F1 as any of them. I saw some of his videos and I personally think he’d be the best fit for Emily, plus they’d make really cute blonde babies. Maybe ABC is trying to trick us with focusing on Jef and Arie early on. Just a thought 😉

44. cammie99

May 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM

@lmichelle: we expected to see the episode-by-episode spoilers by now because RS has always posted them in the past, usually much sooner. His excuse right now is that he “doesn’t have all the information together”. Well, I can remember times past where he gave us what he had then came back to fill in the blanks later as he received more details. By not providing anything at all, we can only speculate that his sources have dried up.

As many others have said, if RS would just come clean and tell us the real reason why no spoilers have been posted then we wouldn’t continue discussing the issue.

45. aatxcutie

May 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Haha Cammie, and of course the episode information just isn’t important anymore. Right, that’s ALL I want.

Does anyone have any other sites to recommend?

46. lmichelle

May 23, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I didn’t realize, maybe by next week it’ll be here. I just don’t really get all the criticism but it’s entertaining. If he has it, he does, if he doesn’t I don’t think you’re going to find it anywhere else sooner so it’s really not really a big deal. If you think his summary sucks there are like 10 other past bachelor people’s blogs to read, some which are worse and some which are kind of funny. Everyone gets really impatient on this site I find the whole thing funny

47. Susan

May 23, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Lmichelle, I’ve been reading his blogs since he started. Take a look back, he brags every season about how anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks before the premiere he has the episode-by-episode spoilers, so I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about impatience. I and everyone else is pointing out they’re not here, so we’re checking out a few sites that do have them. I like to have them ahead of time to compare how things are edited and it’s fun to keep track of.

He’s getting sued by ABC, we get it. I have a strong suspicion he has the episode-by-episode spoilers but because of legal reasons doesn’t release them. I completely understand. If I was him, I wouldn’t sacrifice my financial well-being for a blog. If he would just come out and say look, ABC has my hands tied, I can’t do what I normally do I’m pretty sure everyone would understand. It’s just announcing who got kicked off on the show at the same time the show was airing their own video showing it was kind of silly.

I will continue to read his recaps. I think he has a real talent and I think they’re a lot more entertaining that the show itself. I have donated and will probably donate again to his lawsuit. I think he’s getting screwed over. I just think his blogs aren’t heading in a good direction and hope he goes back to the way he was before.

48. amie

May 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Can anyone tell me what the F is up with Kalon’s (AKA Chopper) teeth?? He really has a set of chompers on him…

49. scavanau

May 23, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Steve has always been snarky, irreverent, and potty-mouthed. I can tell from so many people’s comments that others think he has changed. There must be something to that, but I still don’t notice any difference in the way he writes than from Trista and Ryan’s season. About the spoilers – who cares? If he has them fine – if not so what? Approaching this blog with anything other than bemusement and silliness is what seems creepy to me. There are thousands of human rights atrocities happening in the world… should Reality Steve really garner this much thought and importance? Clueless about how seriously people take this blog!!! For those who are so repulsed by his humor (which I consider to be only PG-13!) maybe there are some G-rated blogs that won’t mention semen in the shower (my friend and I thought this was hilarious, but it obviously offended many readers’ sensibilities). I guess when all is said and done only the Steve die-hards will keep reading; honestly, I don’t think Steve cares either way, and neither do I. Just my thoughts…

50. bark

May 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Dear lord, most of you are whiners. Geez, I smell a rat/rats.. attempting to discredit Mr Steve. This comment section is 95% hate mail. I suspect ABC or Kalon is behind all this. Go away.