Bachelor Pad 3

The “Bachelorette” Recap Including Sean’s Radio Interview, and What Will Happen Sunday Night?

-Another “Tell All” episode, and pretty much another disappointment. I mean, was that episode last night REALLY any different than the previous 23 editions? Chris talks to the lead in a pre-taped interview, Chris talks to all the contestants, some issues arise, people get called up to the hot seat, they show flashes of people in the audience making ridiculous faces and gasping for air, the lead comes out, confronts a few contestants, they show bloopers, they show footage of the final two contestants, the end. Same thing every season. And most of the good stuff they gave away in the previews running all last week. I guess you could say Ben’s “Women Tell All” last season was the best and most original one they’ve done because they incorporated a girl that was so wildly despised by most in the house AND she just happened to be the final woman chosen. But other than that, c’mon, last night was a major bore. Did you really see or hear anything last night that made your mouth drop? Didn’t think so.

-The pre-taped interview with Chris was basically just done so Chris could get a flirt session in with her. Kinda like, “Hey, hey, I know you chose Jef but, uhhhhh, I make 60k an episode and am now wife-free. Whaddya’ say?” They talked about Ryan’s comments during the season, Kalon the douchelicker, and Doug kissing her while she was being dumped. Emily didn’t tell us anything she hasn’t already said in her weekly blog, or in interviews we’ve seen of her. Then they showed us a few outtakes from her dates that were never shown:

1) On her date with Joe in Greenbriar, she spilled wine on her dress and cursed up a storm. Geesh, little ol’ sweet southern belle Emily curses like she should be wearing a mesh hat that says “Lick her in the front, Poker in the rear” while driving an 18 wheeler. And yes, in case you were all wondering what happened to that dress, thank god the stain came out and Emily got to keep it. Whew. I was worried there for a bit.

2) The Shelley the egg stuff with Travis was shown on the ABC’s site in the deleted scenes, but was shown again to the majority of their audience. They tucked it into bed one night and sang “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” to it. And then I barfed up dinner. I don’t wanna say Travis has a terrible singing voice, but William Hung watched that episode last night and was like, “Damn. Homeboy can’t sing worth a lick.”

3) During her hometown date with Arie, we learn that his two younger brothers are little pervs and were hiding in the bushes watching Arie make out with her. Gee, that didn’t make them look like total deviants, did it? Why not just show them back in their room watching RedTube with only a sock on? I’m sure these two kids are scarred for life now and every one of the girls they make out with in the future, they’ll end up grabbing her face like Arie and it’ll lose its luster. Poor kids.

4) Emily talked about Chris’ dancing skills, or, lack thereof. Shows clips from their 1-on-1 date in Charlotte at the Luke Bryan concert and to say that Chris has two left feet is an insult to left feet. Chris has no feet. Or rhythm. He couldn’t even do a white boy dance. And in Bermuda (I think) Emily told him she’d teach him the running man, but she didn’t have on the right shoes. No, thank you Emily for having on the wrong pair. I don’t think America needed to be subjected to Chris trying the running man. He might’ve ruptured his spleen in the process.

-The “Bachelor Pad” promo was up next and was definitely entertaining. We now see that Chris hooked up with Blakeley to start the show, then moved on to innocent little Jamie, but then ended up with Sarah in the end. Which makes his act last Sunday night (when they taped the MTA) even more embarrassing since, well, he’s already been with three girls since Emily. Who’da thunk it? We see challenges of spelling bees, a game show, balancing cups, crying, Erica calling newbie David an ugly loser, Ed & Reid having a confrontation, Paige the newbie acting the first night like she’s seeing celebrities for the first time, etc.

1. nobody1

July 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM

My wife works with a woman who thinks she is perfect. I’m not exactly why she thinks she’s perfect. She’s an alcoholic, has bad acne, is overweight, cusses like a sailor while claiming to be a christian, puts up with an abusive husband, takes money from his account without telling him to take her boyfriend out to lunch, etc etc etc.

But she thinks she is perfect……

Well damn, if thats perfect then I must be one of Jesus’ disciples.

2. nobody1

July 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

not exactly sure… please don’t crucify, grammar Nazi.

3. wisewords

July 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Responding to previous comments on my comment about the “be naughty dot com” takeover ad after page 3 of RealitySteve:
    (1) RS *does* make money on his ads. He has said so.
    (2) I shouldn’t have to get a “better browser” just to combat the crap ware that is running behind this website.
    (3) And–if you read carefully you’ll note this happens on an android phone (new model within the last year). If you know of a “better browser” that works on an android phone AND you have tested it both before and after, then let me know what browser that is.

4. jessica13

July 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM

kasey – i highly doubt the people bashing emily are men.

i couldn’t agree with you more, brady. i seriously don’t see how people can be so critical of emily. as women, we should stand up for each other, not rip one another to shreds. even if emily has cosmetic surgery…SO WHAT? we all face pressure to look a certain way so if ANYTHING…you should feel empathetic towards her, and bad that she felt she had to go to those lengths!

ps. iheartvino, i’d rather have poor grammar than be ugly 🙂 just sayin’.

5. rollingeyes

July 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM

@jessica13…..is that your age? Sounds like it. Just sayin’. 🙂

6. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

@Jessica, I’m no Emily Maynard (for those who are into the whole plastic barbie look) but I’m no ugly duckling either. And actually, I think I’d rather be ugly than have bad grammar. Then at least no one would assume I was an idiot for not knowing the difference between “your” and “you’re,” and “they’re” and “their.” Just sayin’.

7. cammie99

July 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Jessica said: “………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..you should feel empathetic towards her, and bad that she felt she had to go to those lengths!”

Emily is gorgeous, rich, famous, on television, and seems not to have a care in the world, yet WE should all feel empathetic and bad for her? Um, ok. Where’s the “Donate to Emily” button when you need it? I sure want to be first in line to offer my financial contribution toward future cosmetic procedures to further boost her self esteem.

Just sayin…

P.S. I am loving how y’all are calling all these gorgeous ladies “ugly”. If you only knew!

8. AJ13

July 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Time to address some of the aforementioned comments:

I am a male in my late twenties, and I don’t find Emily very attractive at all, except for the fact that she has a killer body (artificially enhanced, remember). Her forehead is too big for her face, her hair is bleached to all hell, her teeth are too big and unnaturally white, and her face is so full of botox that she has ZERO facial expressions, she is not very well-spoken and finally, she has the personality of a brick wall. I have absolutely zero attraction to her. Emily O’Brien from Ben’s season is exponentially more attractive and appealing to me.

9. jessica13

July 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM

well, different people are attracted to different things…makes the world go ’round i suppose.

nope, i’m not 13. 24, actually.

who found out michael chan is embarrassed? that’s pretty funny. what are the details on that? lol

10. jessica13

July 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM

oops…matthew chan

11. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 9:49 PM

@brady- i’m ugly? that’s the best u could come up with? ouch, that really hurts coming from some random thing hiding behind a computer..and, btw, i actually do know that nobody1 is a man.. so, no, “your” more stupider than the stupidest!!!! lol..

@iheartvino, @jovismom, @karynr, @liz123, @cammie and anyone else i might have left out.. wow, thanks so much for defending me.. “youre” (hehe) opinions of me are those that i actually care about bc ive had the pleasure of getting to know u all.. some of the sweetest, funniest, most wonderful, and classiest ladies around.. i would defend u as if we had been friends forever, as well.. “your” truly the best xoxo

one more thing, miss brady- i could care less that u called me ugly.. there are many other attributes i consider far more important than my appearance.. apparently, that seems to be all u care about.. i thank god everyday that i dont have hatred like u do.. u might “think” im ugly on the outside (although u have no idea what i actually look like), but i can guarantee u that my heart and the hearts of all the girls i named above are far more beautiful than yours will ever be..

12. rustypup

July 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Thanks cammie99 for posting that link. I’ve been with this site for awhile now, but I never post any comments because some of the people here really are just so rude. What happened to common courtesy, politeness and respect? Anyone know what I mean? I’ve gone back to just reading Steve’s posts and this is the first time in a long time I read the comments and I read people calling each other basically ugly and stupid? Some people should be ashamed of themselves for the way they act.

13. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM

@jessica13.. what i said to brady applies to u as well.. never once did i say emily was ugly.. i dont know why im being called ugly all of a sudden, but ok? u think im ugly, well that just sucks considering all of my self-esteem was based purely on what u think i look like.. thanks a lot.

14. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM

@nobody1- yes, i did get a kick out of that comment ; ) “your one of the ugly ones” lol..

15. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:06 PM

@rustypup- i agree.. and if u go back and read any of my other comments, i am ALWAYS the one trying to mediate and remind people to be respectful.. i dont think ive ever disrespected anyone on this site.. it’s a shame that people have to go below the belt with some of these comments.. its sad, really.. and im sorry if i offended u in my reply.. but at some point, i need to stick up for myself..

16. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM

*i COULDNT care less ; )

oh, and apparently im commenting too fast.. hate these stupid pop-ups!!!

17. liz123

July 19, 2012 at 4:25 AM

@kasey, I heart you! You don’t need us- you’re doing just fine defending yourself! For the record, kasey is FAR from ugly so you’re insult is truly meaningless!!!

18. liz123

July 19, 2012 at 4:27 AM

*”you’re” insult…. For those of you that wouldn’t see the sarcasm without the quotes. Hahaha!!!

19. rustypup

July 19, 2012 at 5:03 AM

There is witty sarcasm, then there is Critical sarcasm that could be harshly construed.

20. liz123

July 19, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Umm, I kind of meant it to be “harshly construed” after she called my friend ugly for no apparent reason. Kasey is always the nicest one here & didn’t deserve that.

21. Dianne

July 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Wow, has this site ever turned into a hate and retaliate board. People calling other people “ugly” etc. So sad..it used to be such a fun place to post comments about what Steve has to say about the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but it looks like those days are long gone.

22. brady6

July 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

YAWN….. ha ha ha

23. kasey31

July 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM

@liz123- i heart you too! : )

@diane- it still is.. im just surprised i got caught up in the mix..im usually the person that tries to stay out of the drama and change the subject by talking about hair or something haha..

24. kasey31

July 19, 2012 at 12:24 PM

*changes

25. marta1

July 22, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Just disgusting, how Emily can be so stupid and think she can love more than one man in few weeks, she is as piece of meat waiting for somebody to grab it. To me this is filthy show

26. thatgirl

July 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

she looks amazing like texas barbie, but i have a feeling theres alot of built up depression. thers so much more of her that the camera doesnt show…and i wanna see it