Bachelor Pad 3

The “Bachelorette” Recap Including Sean’s Radio Interview, and What Will Happen Sunday Night?

-They wrapped up with Emily coming out in the hot seat and confronting the guys, and really the only thing anyone wanted to see was her confrontation with Kalon, and they pretty much gave us the clip of that in the previews. First she tells Sean that she watched last week’s episode in her room by herself (we think) and had the ugly cry going. Probably pretty accurate since, did she even give him a reason last night as to why she didn’t pick him? Telling him her feelings were real isn’t a reason. She had two months to think of something and basically still had nothing. Which pretty much goes to show what Sean has said post show in his exit interview, backstage at the MTA, and on Kidd Kraddick this morning, that he’s fine with Emily not picking him because his future wife will not have any doubt about him. Emily had doubts because she kept an Arizona plaboy and a skinny jeans wearin’ 15-year old look-a-like. Although, Sean mentioned this morning on the radio that Emily told him he wasn’t her type and that she’s never been into the muscular built guys. Huh? She almost married Brad Womack. I’d say Sean is more Brad 2.0 than Arie or Jef is, so that was confusing.

-Emily also tells us on the stage that she felt she should’ve given Doug the group date rose in London since he was the one that warned her about Kalon and she felt bad. Really? So we could’ve seen Doug pee himself again on national television. Probably not a good idea Emily. See, Doug has what we like to call “womanphobia.” Yeah, he’s scared of women. And yeah, I just made up that word. I don’t think you need to apologize to Doug for anything considering you probably spared us another awkward moment with the guy. I mean, you gave him the first impression rose, you gave him a rose the week before on your 1-on-1 date in Bermuda, and the guy so much didn’t even try to cop a feel. You think giving him another group date rose would’ve loosened him up? Probably would’ve made him more tense and there’s a chance he could’ve lost control of his bowels at any moment. Not good.

-As for the Kalon confrontation, she called him out and he basically had nothing in his defense. His whole apology, and saying he’s never seen her happier, was all a suck up. I’m glad she called him out for his tweet, and if he honestly thinks that, “well, I guess some people don’t get my humor,” then he’s definitely been living on Planet Kalon too long. Especially when his follow up tweet said “Sorry I’m not sorry.” What did this guy expect? Did he really think she was gonna believe him? She didn’t even bring up the other tweeting incident when Kalon was first announced as a contestant on BP, Emily tweeted something to the effect of she’d rather stab her eyeballs out with dull pencils than watch him on TV again. Then Kalon tweeted some picture of a pencil costume saying he knows what he’ll be for Halloween. The guy thinks he’s way more important than he actually is and soon enough, no one will care about him. Have fun Lindzi. Have some balls Lindzi. If the guy you’re dating was not the guy that’s been shown on TV, and you actually think he’s really a good guy, yet he CONTINUES to promote this image on Twitter, wouldn’t you just say, “Look, enough is enough. It’s getting old. Can you not act like that?” Guess Lindzi doesn’t seem to mind. Like I said, have fun.

-And oh yeah, when Emily addressed Ryan from the hot seat, did Ryan have something in his eye? Exactly how many times did he have to wink back at her? I couldn’t even tell if Ryan was comprehending that she saw right through his act. Ry Boy was winking at her like, “I hear ya’ babe. Me and you. We’re on the same wavelength. I see ya.'” Ryan baffles me.

-I loved at the end before they showed the clips of Arie and Jef’s journey, Chris Harrison says to the camera, “…next Sunday on the season finale” (this was taped on July 8th), but then once the clip aired, two minutes later he was promoting “…this Sunday on the season finale.” I’m sure half of America was confused as f**k by that. I mean hell, if these people are clueless after 24 seasons as to why the driveway is wet and how the lead remembers all the names, you think there wasn’t a collective “Wait, does it air this Sunday or next Sunday” after Chris spoke? 60k for that. 60k. Cha-ching! What does he care?

Send all regular and “Dr. Reality Steve” emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you Thursday.

1. nobody1

July 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM

My wife works with a woman who thinks she is perfect. I’m not exactly why she thinks she’s perfect. She’s an alcoholic, has bad acne, is overweight, cusses like a sailor while claiming to be a christian, puts up with an abusive husband, takes money from his account without telling him to take her boyfriend out to lunch, etc etc etc.

But she thinks she is perfect……

Well damn, if thats perfect then I must be one of Jesus’ disciples.

2. nobody1

July 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

not exactly sure… please don’t crucify, grammar Nazi.

3. wisewords

July 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Responding to previous comments on my comment about the “be naughty dot com” takeover ad after page 3 of RealitySteve:
    (1) RS *does* make money on his ads. He has said so.
    (2) I shouldn’t have to get a “better browser” just to combat the crap ware that is running behind this website.
    (3) And–if you read carefully you’ll note this happens on an android phone (new model within the last year). If you know of a “better browser” that works on an android phone AND you have tested it both before and after, then let me know what browser that is.

4. jessica13

July 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM

kasey – i highly doubt the people bashing emily are men.

i couldn’t agree with you more, brady. i seriously don’t see how people can be so critical of emily. as women, we should stand up for each other, not rip one another to shreds. even if emily has cosmetic surgery…SO WHAT? we all face pressure to look a certain way so if ANYTHING…you should feel empathetic towards her, and bad that she felt she had to go to those lengths!

ps. iheartvino, i’d rather have poor grammar than be ugly 🙂 just sayin’.

5. rollingeyes

July 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM

@jessica13…..is that your age? Sounds like it. Just sayin’. 🙂

6. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

@Jessica, I’m no Emily Maynard (for those who are into the whole plastic barbie look) but I’m no ugly duckling either. And actually, I think I’d rather be ugly than have bad grammar. Then at least no one would assume I was an idiot for not knowing the difference between “your” and “you’re,” and “they’re” and “their.” Just sayin’.

7. cammie99

July 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Jessica said: “………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..you should feel empathetic towards her, and bad that she felt she had to go to those lengths!”

Emily is gorgeous, rich, famous, on television, and seems not to have a care in the world, yet WE should all feel empathetic and bad for her? Um, ok. Where’s the “Donate to Emily” button when you need it? I sure want to be first in line to offer my financial contribution toward future cosmetic procedures to further boost her self esteem.

Just sayin…

P.S. I am loving how y’all are calling all these gorgeous ladies “ugly”. If you only knew!

8. AJ13

July 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Time to address some of the aforementioned comments:

I am a male in my late twenties, and I don’t find Emily very attractive at all, except for the fact that she has a killer body (artificially enhanced, remember). Her forehead is too big for her face, her hair is bleached to all hell, her teeth are too big and unnaturally white, and her face is so full of botox that she has ZERO facial expressions, she is not very well-spoken and finally, she has the personality of a brick wall. I have absolutely zero attraction to her. Emily O’Brien from Ben’s season is exponentially more attractive and appealing to me.

9. jessica13

July 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM

well, different people are attracted to different things…makes the world go ’round i suppose.

nope, i’m not 13. 24, actually.

who found out michael chan is embarrassed? that’s pretty funny. what are the details on that? lol

10. jessica13

July 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM

oops…matthew chan

11. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 9:49 PM

@brady- i’m ugly? that’s the best u could come up with? ouch, that really hurts coming from some random thing hiding behind a computer..and, btw, i actually do know that nobody1 is a man.. so, no, “your” more stupider than the stupidest!!!! lol..

@iheartvino, @jovismom, @karynr, @liz123, @cammie and anyone else i might have left out.. wow, thanks so much for defending me.. “youre” (hehe) opinions of me are those that i actually care about bc ive had the pleasure of getting to know u all.. some of the sweetest, funniest, most wonderful, and classiest ladies around.. i would defend u as if we had been friends forever, as well.. “your” truly the best xoxo

one more thing, miss brady- i could care less that u called me ugly.. there are many other attributes i consider far more important than my appearance.. apparently, that seems to be all u care about.. i thank god everyday that i dont have hatred like u do.. u might “think” im ugly on the outside (although u have no idea what i actually look like), but i can guarantee u that my heart and the hearts of all the girls i named above are far more beautiful than yours will ever be..

12. rustypup

July 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Thanks cammie99 for posting that link. I’ve been with this site for awhile now, but I never post any comments because some of the people here really are just so rude. What happened to common courtesy, politeness and respect? Anyone know what I mean? I’ve gone back to just reading Steve’s posts and this is the first time in a long time I read the comments and I read people calling each other basically ugly and stupid? Some people should be ashamed of themselves for the way they act.

13. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM

@jessica13.. what i said to brady applies to u as well.. never once did i say emily was ugly.. i dont know why im being called ugly all of a sudden, but ok? u think im ugly, well that just sucks considering all of my self-esteem was based purely on what u think i look like.. thanks a lot.

14. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM

@nobody1- yes, i did get a kick out of that comment ; ) “your one of the ugly ones” lol..

15. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:06 PM

@rustypup- i agree.. and if u go back and read any of my other comments, i am ALWAYS the one trying to mediate and remind people to be respectful.. i dont think ive ever disrespected anyone on this site.. it’s a shame that people have to go below the belt with some of these comments.. its sad, really.. and im sorry if i offended u in my reply.. but at some point, i need to stick up for myself..

16. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM

*i COULDNT care less ; )

oh, and apparently im commenting too fast.. hate these stupid pop-ups!!!

17. liz123

July 19, 2012 at 4:25 AM

@kasey, I heart you! You don’t need us- you’re doing just fine defending yourself! For the record, kasey is FAR from ugly so you’re insult is truly meaningless!!!

18. liz123

July 19, 2012 at 4:27 AM

*”you’re” insult…. For those of you that wouldn’t see the sarcasm without the quotes. Hahaha!!!

19. rustypup

July 19, 2012 at 5:03 AM

There is witty sarcasm, then there is Critical sarcasm that could be harshly construed.

20. liz123

July 19, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Umm, I kind of meant it to be “harshly construed” after she called my friend ugly for no apparent reason. Kasey is always the nicest one here & didn’t deserve that.

21. Dianne

July 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Wow, has this site ever turned into a hate and retaliate board. People calling other people “ugly” etc. So sad..it used to be such a fun place to post comments about what Steve has to say about the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but it looks like those days are long gone.

22. brady6

July 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

YAWN….. ha ha ha

23. kasey31

July 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM

@liz123- i heart you too! : )

@diane- it still is.. im just surprised i got caught up in the mix..im usually the person that tries to stay out of the drama and change the subject by talking about hair or something haha..

24. kasey31

July 19, 2012 at 12:24 PM

*changes

25. marta1

July 22, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Just disgusting, how Emily can be so stupid and think she can love more than one man in few weeks, she is as piece of meat waiting for somebody to grab it. To me this is filthy show

26. thatgirl

July 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

she looks amazing like texas barbie, but i have a feeling theres alot of built up depression. thers so much more of her that the camera doesnt show…and i wanna see it