Bachelor Pad 3

The “Bachelorette” Recap Including Sean’s Radio Interview, and What Will Happen Sunday Night?

A few things to get to before today’s column. For those who have never been around on the “Tell All” episodes, these aren’t regular recaps only because, well, there’s just way less material to work with than a normal episodes with dates, roses, cheesy lines, etc. Same thing with the finale on Sunday. Next Monday’s recap will just be more of a summary of what we saw and since the ATFR is live, obviously I’ll have my thoughts on that. Also, I expect to have as many of your episode-by-episode “Bachelor Pad” spoilers as I can sometime this week, or by the latest next Monday, since it’ll be premiering that night. I’ve got most of it now but finalizing a few things. And after watching last night’s “Bachelor Pad” teaser, looks like we’re in for another season of debauchery. So next Monday you’ll have your “Bachelorette” recap and my final thoughts on this season, plus your “Bachelor Pad” spoilers. Then starting next Tuesday for the following 8 weeks, you’ll get your “Bachelor Pad” recap, along with your Thursday “Reader Email” column and continuing with the live video blogs that night. Also, your “Big Brother” recapper, Scott Ottersen is back this season with columns on Fridays and Mondays so check those out if you’re a fan of that show. I’ve never watched more than 5 minutes of “Big Brother,” hence the reason another writer covers it.

Even though I’m not much of a picture guy, I did set up an Instagram account this past weekend using my same Twitter handle, “RealitySteve.” Maybe it’ll force me to post more pictures. Or not. Maybe I’ll just use it to post some more of Maddie laying on the bed all day. Or eating a Frosty Paw. Or running at the dog park. Either way, you can follow me there now if you have an Instagram account and I’ll do my best to start posting more pictures.

This morning here in Dallas, Sean appeared on the Kidd Kraddick in the morning radio show with his sister, Shay. Not too many major spoilers or anything, but they talked about a lot of things regarding the show. You can listen to it by pressing the “play” button below:

Good to know that Sean never actually ran through the streets of Prague yelling Emily’s name, and that was actually taken from their hide-and-go-seek game they played on the group date the next day. And it was good to hear his sister admit that the family really liked Emily and they could tell Sean fell for her. Hey, maybe Emily would’ve picked him if they didn’t serve armadillo and instead served Pesto Chicken Paninis from her MixandMatchMama.com website. For sure Sean would be engaged right now if they served that and not some made up prank suggested to them by the producers. And oh yeah, throw in a Peach Bundt and a side of Snickerdoodle Neiman Marcus bars as dessert. Quick plug: I will be in studio next Monday morning with Kidd Kraddick talking about the finale from the night before, and previewing “Bachelor Pad” which premieres that night.

I know a lot of your are still asking me what’s going on with Fleiss’ tweets and my answer is still exactly the same as it was last week. I have no idea what he’s talking about. However, I had someone in the media email this link last Friday that I found interesting. Check it out by clicking here. This was filed in California court last Thursday. Maybe this is what he’s referring to. I don’t know. All I know is that he’s been making these cryptic tweets since last Saturday, and I’ve yet to be contacted by my lawyers from their side about any breach of the agreement I signed. And I don’t expect to be because, well, there hasn’t been any breach of the agreement on my end whatsoever, nor do I plan there to be. But quite an interesting lawsuit they filed against one of their own, no? Dude was funneling $600k into his own account. I’d say that’s some pretty shady stuff, so maybe that’s what got Fleiss all riled up. I have no idea.

I don’t know why it’s become an issue once again, but let me address any “Frequently Asked Questions” link people seem to ask me about. You know what’s funny? If I EVER did a FAQ link, which I’ll never do, but if I did, you know what one of the questions would be that’d have to go in there? “Hey, how come you don’t have a FAQ link on your site?” As I’ve said numerous times before, I have no intention of ever sitting down and crafting a FAQ link because, no matter if I do, repetitive questions are still going to get asked. Especially since any FAQ link would be about 5 pages long worth of questions I get asked numerous times. And I honestly don’t believe that anyone with a question for me is willing to check my site first, see if there’s a FAQ link, then search through all the questions before asking me in an email. They’re just gonna email me the second a question pops into their head. Which is what I expect. I’m not Wikipedia or Google. I don’t have to answer anything I don’t feel like asking. So yeah, when the “are the names on the roses” question comes up, I like to have a little fun with it, since I’ve answered it so many times. I guarantee if you google that, you can probably find the answer anyway.

A few of you seemed to take issue with, “Well Steve, some readers are new to your site and don’t know the answers to your questions and don’t want to go back and read through to find it.” Exactly my point. Every single column that I put up I guarantee you is being looked at for the first time by someone new. I can’t help that. So of course I’ll always have new readers. I understand that. But nowhere on my site does it say, “Reality Steve: The guy who answers every question you have about the ‘Bachelor,’ ‘Bachelorette,’ or ‘Bachelor Pad.'” I’m a sarcastic ass sometimes. I know this. Been this way since 5th grade. But don’t take everything I say so personal. This site isn’t for everyone. I’ve said that numerous times. If you don’t like it, then by golly, you certainly don’t have to read it. I’m just having fun with my site like I always have. In this day and age, people seem to be so sensitive to things they read, when in reality, it’s a silly TV show that I love to make fun of. You either get it, or you don’t. And it’s just funny to me when people seem to take me making fun of the “why is the driveway always wet” so personally. If it was a personal attack on the people sending in the question, uhhhh, don’t you think I’d be posting their email address or referencing them by name? That would be a personal attack and uncalled for. I don’t. I make fun of it, don’t answer it, and move on to the next email. I could be A LOT worse and lot more vicious in the “Reader Emails” if I wanted to, but I’m not. It’s all fun and games. Sometimes I just wish people wouldn’t take such offense to Every. Word. Out. Of. My. Mouth. It’s ok. Take a deep breath. Just having fun.

1. jessica13

July 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM

bigfatwoman — my thoughts exactly! didn’t hear her ever throw her christianity down anyone’s throat…nor have any commenters from what i’ve read…that’s so weird…i feel like the only people who hate emily are jealous of her…she strikes me as a good role model. much classier than lots of women nowadays!

2. FanofSteve

July 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Excellent recap, Steve. The William Hung reference literally made me laugh out loud.
    Ryan truly is an “arrogant ass,” a phrase Chris H. used several times while Ryan was on the hot seat; however, Chris looking at the camera and saying to the viewing audience, “And by the way – Ryan being The Bachelor? Never going to happen” was more than just a little insulting.
    I would have LOVED it if Ryan had said, “Well, Chris, you smarmy little piece of sh*t, you being The Bachelor is ‘never going to happen’ either, so get in line with the rest of us losers.”

3. FanofSteve

July 18, 2012 at 1:11 AM

As for Emily being a “good role model” (for her daughter or anyone else) … are you kidding?
    She has twice been on a “reality” show that is 99.9% scripted & 100% manipulated; she’s had so many cosmetic procedures (plastic surgery, botox, fake hair/teeth/etc.) that she looks like a Barbie-doll mannequin; she is jobless, yet lives a life of luxury; she has sold herself out to The Bachelor franchise for lord knows how much money & a closet full of skimpy costumes; she has tongue-wrestled with a handful of relative strangers on TV; and she has capitalized on the death of the father of her child. Some role model!

4. Sunnyside422

July 18, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Well this morning, the internet is full of stories of Emily and Jef (for of course he is final one) doing a reality show about them and the wedding preparations. Hum…fame here they come!

5. JovisMom

July 18, 2012 at 6:41 AM

About Jef and Arie F1/F2 situation. I just read a quote from Johnny Depp I think on FB.

“If you are in love with 2 people at the same time always chose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t need the second” (or something close to that)

Now I have never been it that situation but it seems to make sense. Everyone knows my feelings about Jef, but he may just be the same thing for her if this rings true.

6. brady6

July 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM

WOW – I agree with the previous poster. People who bash Em are jealous. Its a fact, if your a pretty girl, other girls typically hate you due to their own insecurities. If your attractive, you deal with that on a everyday basis. Considering Emily is gorgeous and not just attractive AND she is on TV make her a target for that. Who wouldn’t want her life or to roll out of bed looking like her everyday? Too obvious … I guess it doesn’t matter how old you are women are just mean and catty to other women. None of you have a right to judge someone based on a TV show, you don’t know what kind of person or what kind of mother she is. You think you do, but you really don’t. OK, I am out – said my peace.

7. kasey31

July 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM

@brady6- regarding your piece, i believe the posters “bashing” her on here are men… i dont think they wish they looked like her rolling out of bed in the morning.. the women seem to be actually defending her..

8. jazzmine

July 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Bigfatwoman: Agree with you on Ryan. I think he’s a hoot, actually. He’d be fun to go out dancing with. Take him with a grain of salt, laugh at his outrageous comments.
    Admittedly I’ve scrolled through Jef’s twitter…..he tweeted several things like “the most beautiful woman in the world;” when asked what his type is he responded, “blonde, southern, loves kids….;” said she was a great mother and role model.
    Methinks a man would not say these things about another man’s fiancee………sooooooo I’m thinking they’re together.

9. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I fall somewhere in the middle of everyone in regards to what I think of Emily. Do I think she’s setting the best example for her daughter? Nope. But to compare her to Tonya Harding is just ridiculous and downright ignorant. And the use of bad language/swearing does not equate “trailer trash” or whatever an earlier poster said. There’s a time and a place for everything, but I don’t think any less of Emily because she dropped a few F-bombs.

10. brady6

July 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Kasey – you dont know that anymore than I do. Sorry – your one of the ugly ones!

11. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Ahh, Kasey, my fellow grammar Nazi, I’m sure you’re getting a nice little chuckle out of brady’s above comment too. πŸ˜‰ (Sigh)

12. Sunnyside422

July 18, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I listened to Sean’s radio interview and had to laugh at his comment that he has read RS before and was hoping that RS wouldn’t give him nasty comments (or words to that effect). See I personally think that sleeze bag Fleiss’s jockies are in a twist because he sees RS’s name all over the internet (people quoting him for his spoilers) and the realization that many of the Bachelor/ette nation also reads RS! Way to go Steve. You have certainly been a thorn in his side and will continue to be. Love it!

13. liz123

July 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Yeah, @brady6, I would agree with some of what you said in your piece but the person bashing Emily is definitely a man, so that kind of makes your piece lose a little of it’s thunder. I’m with you in not understanding his obvious disdain of Emily, though.

@nobody1, I say a lot of curse words. All the time. Try really, really hard not to do it in front of my children, but admittedly I sometimes do. And I definitely do not think of myself as “trailer trash” or the kind of person that would bash someones knees in to keep them from competing against me. I have a college education & a good job. I take care of my kids along with my husband of 10 years who I married 7 years before we had kids (oh shock of shocks). Neither of us have ever been married to anyone else or had any other children besides the 2 we have together. I contribute to the GDP & my community. I’m committed to my family & friends. My point is, there’s a huge distinction between cursing, kissing a few guys when you’re a single lady, & being “trailer trash”. It seems you don’t see a distinction where most people do. Things aren’t that black & white to most of us. (Although I do watch this trashy show, so that’s one point for me in the “trailer trash” category. πŸ˜‰ LOL!)

I also don’t think Emily did anything wrong in the role model department simply by going on this show. She didn’t sleep with the guys. She kissed them. Big deal! She’s also said that she’s not letting her daughter watch the show & if you’re letting your little girl watch this show, then that’s your problem, not Emily’s.

@FanofSteve, so you believe this show is 99.9% scripted & 100% manipulated (which I tend to agree with, maybe in lower percentages). How exactly does that make Emily a bad role model?! If you believe it’s all fake, then that would make Emily an ACTRESS! So now actresses are not good role models if they kiss other actors on TV? I’m just trying to understand the logic of your comment.

14. Athena

July 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM

@FanofSteve – agree completely with you about how rude Chris H. was when he made the incredibly snarky comment about Ryan NOT ever being considered for the role of “Bachelor”. Your comeback would have been hilarious. I really don’t think much of Chris H. Seems vacuous and not very nice at times. Compare him, for example, with Tom Bergeron, another reality tv show host – of course we don’t know what either are really like in real life, but Tom comes across as both much funnier, and also more real, but nicer.

15. JovisMom

July 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM

@ brady6 – WOW!!! To bash Kasey31 like that is uncalled for. I don’t know Kasey personally but like her from what I see on here. I doubt she’s ugly.

I don’t think Emily is trashy or fake, ugly what have you , I do think that this is an unusual way of finding love and the fact that she has done it twice (and with how fake we know the show is) some people may think she is a little niave and maybe a little bit of a fame whore but do I think she is a bad role model for Rickie, no. I do think there are more traditional ways of finding love (hell I met my boyfriend on match and we have been together for over a year) and better ways of spending money (not on tans, fancy clothes etc). Would I like to trade places w\ her no, but in a few (maybe 1 or 2) ways I do envy her.

16. liz123

July 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM

@brady6 when you say “you don’t know that anymore than I do” about kasey31 not knowing whether or not nobody1 is a man then you are absolutely wrong. We are all friends on Facebook, so she & I both know that nobody1 happens to be a man! So, not only are you mean & rude, but you’re wrong. Oh & by the way, you can’t spell either. Its=it’s, your=you’re, a everyday= an every day, peace=piece. You may (or may not) be pretty, but that seems to be about all you’ve got going for you since you’re not kind & you’re not very smart. Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.

17. gingerbear

July 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Anybody else find it weird when Sean got let go that Emily still wanted to hear that he loves her? In that short a time frame??? I find it hard to believe that all 4 final guys say this. Although he did eventually tell her he loves her, I’m pretty sure she already knew who her guy is.. yet she wanted to hear it anyway for some selfserving reason.. Is she that self absorbed that she needs to feed her ego? Poor guy.

18. asylvia

July 18, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Love reading your summaries Steve. I read comments from others and do not post, but have to give my thoughts this time. Emily is my favorite bachelorette thus far. I`m dissappointed in her last two choices because Sean seemed to be the best match for her and was truly in love with her. Arie loves himself more than he loves her, she needs to run away from this playboy sooner than later. She is confused and sad because she is choosing financial security over love. She made comments about Sean being everything she prayed for and wanted and yet she is Β­Β­Β­`letting it all pass her by.` Everything seemed to be OK until she got $$$$$ questions answered in the fantasy suite —- she told him she “wanted it to be him“ but unfortunately he doesn`t have the income to sustain her lifestyle..Everyone has made comments about her being used to a nice lifestyle while never working a full-time job (I wonder why she never went to school either ????). Even Sean said he felt inadequate and wondered what Jef and Arie have that he didn`t….well we all know what that is… $$$$$$$$$$. Too bad for you Emily because money doesn`t buy happiness and as a mom and role model, you shouldn`t be setting the bad example that money is more important than happiness. If that were the case people with money would be happy…most people I know with money are unhappy, alone and miserable….

19. liz123

July 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM

@asylvia, Emily’s net worth is more than either Arie’s or Jef’s. Her net worth is $5 million. Jef’s net worth is $3 million. Arie’s net worth is $2 million. She doesn’t need anyone else’s money. She certainly doesn’t need it bad enough to be in a loveless marriage for the rest of her life. She’s worth more than both of them. I know people that like Sean (or Arie) or anybody else she didn’t choose want to blame it on something else, but I just think she didn’t have the hots for Sean like she should have. I, for one, found him extremely boring; although super nice, good-looking, & perfect “on paper”. Emily has admitted to liking guys with tattoos & with an edge. I think Sean was just too perfect & subdued to hold her interest.

20. JovisMom

July 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM

@ liz123 – LOL!!! You go girl!!! LOVED IT!!! πŸ™‚

21. JovisMom

July 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM

@ asylvia – I posted this weeks ago but you may not have read it. Sean is basically a CSR (customer service rep) for State Farm, not an agent. I know this because he is from Dallas as am I and I have a friend who works for State Farm as a CSR and she looked him up in the employee directory, (it says their title, where they work, email address, phone number, etc). My friend makes between $35k and $40k a year ($40k is being VERY generous) so that is the same range that Sean would make. He also does have income as a fitness model but he is not up to the caliber $$$ wise like Arie and Jef.

22. karynr

July 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM

TeamJef!

brady…kasey happens to be a delightful human being. I’ve gotten to know her a little bit on fb and your words and perceptions are way off. Leave my girl alone!

bigfatewoman…I don’t understand why she let Doug go before Chris either, but she must have had her reasons. From the beginning, I though his looks beat out just about every other guy there. Too bad more of his personality wasn’t able to come out.

Kalon is not just a douchebag, but a Master one. Didn’t Khloe K. once call Scott Disick Lord Douchebag. Maybe the two of them should get together and start their own reality show called Lord and Master Douchebag.

I was really pleased with Emily, suprisingly so. I always thought of her as dull and boring, but the girl can certainly be fiesty. I love when the fiestiness comes out and she shows the real Emily.

duckyglass….RS thought it was boring because he didn’t pay attention. Emily was a very different person and the show showed she has a backbone and isn’t afraid to say what needs to be said. Maybe the control and power got to her head a little, but she showed a strength I never though she had. I still don’t love her, but she’ gone up quite a few notches in my eyes.

wisewords….don’t forget RS lies. Once someone does that can you trust them again?

nobody….you are one angry woman. To go from Mother Teresa to Tonya Harding is a totally irrational, ignorant remark. Are you another person who sees the world in black and white? I though Emily cussing showed a more human side to her. I consider myself a lady, don’t swear around small children or in inapproprate places and never let my son hear those words when he was young. But, there’s always a time and place for a good F bomb. I don’t think it’s normal to not want to blurt one out occasionally. Does it have to be one extreme or the other. Also, thank you for defending our country!!!!

And where did the “Christianity” come from? I don’t think I’ve read one comment that gets into religion, thank goodness. Trust me, as a person raised in the Jewish religion, I would have noticed if people actually started turning this into a religious discussion.

Ryans an idiot, but he’s also a hoot. Do you think he realizes people are laughing at him, not with him? I don’t know if he gets it, or he’s playing one big joke on all of us?

Go Jef! If it doesn’t work out, Call Me Maybe?

23. reallife

July 18, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Breaking news this afternoon:
    Roberto has declined The Bachelor for true love.
    Check the news – several sources have the story.
    Maybe we will get Sean after all – Or Doug !!!

24. ev81

July 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Wisewords –

I am with you, RS lies, and I would bet that he DOES make money off those ads.

And before everyone calls me a “hater”, why don’t you ask RS the truth about his interaction with Michael Chan. Remember when he was so grateful that Chan came from out the blue to help him? Lies-Steve’s mom and sister emailed and begged Chan to help.

True Story.

25. jessica1

July 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM

@asylvia – I kind of get your point, until you mention that “she got her money questions answered in the fantasy suite.” Did they talk money in the suite?

What I saw was Emily thought he was sweet and hunky but he couldn’t …. quite….. get….the….words out.

If I could guess, I’d say after Brad, her top criteria was a man who’d accept a child and have ZERO hesitation when it came to her.

Sean was cute, in a red-faced, sweaty, “I ain’t never been in luv” kind of way.

26. jessica1

July 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM

oh, and if Roberto turned it down, YAHOO! I thought he was cute but generic and snoring-boring like Ali —

27. jessica1

July 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM

“Remember when he was so grateful that Chan came from out the blue to help him? Lies-Steve’s mom and sister emailed and begged Chan to help.”

FASCINATING…..

28. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM

@ev81, that would not surprise me at all. And Chan certainly has been quiet ever since the lawsuit went away. I always thought it seemed a little fishy to think that Chan would spend all that time researching and commenting on RS’s lawsuit just out out of the blue.

29. ev81

July 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

@iheartvino – Chan is distancing himself on purpose…take that for what it is worth….

30. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM

@reallife, I’d hardly consider anything from Radar Online or Hollywood Life “breaking news.” I’m sure RS will tweet something about it at some point today and I bet he’s already had over a dozen emails with people asking him if it’s true. Didn’t he say he hates Wednesdays because that’s the day the tabloids release all their new nonsense stories? πŸ™‚

@ev81, maybe Chan is embarrassed, who knows.

31. liz123

July 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I, too, have noticed that Chan has been awfully quiet for someone who was so vocal in support of Steve. He suddenly seemed to disappear. He started slinking away it seems before the lawsuit even ended. Would LOVE to know the real & entire story on that deal.

32. ifucsam

July 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM

@karynr I’m pretty sure Nobody1 is a man.

33. msquared

July 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM

With regard to Emily, it really is all about perception and what each of us thinks is appropriate behavior in a given situation. While dropping an “f bomb” is something that most of us have done, it is vastly different to do so when you stump your toe at home and to do so on national TV!

Emily is playing the game….she wants a reality TV show and she’s not going to get cast unless she plays the part. Just further proof that she is a fake and is seeking nothing but fame and fortune. So her net worth is supposedly $5 million….she has no source of income and she runs through money like it is water! Plastic surgery, fake hair and all the rest aren’t cheap. And she’s not on good terms with the Hendricks (her words) so their support of her could be waning.

I couldn’t help but think of Jef’s parents when listening to her….they must have been cringing, along with his siblings and their families. And Emily is the one who brings her religion and church into her FB and tweets.

My opinion of her was never high but it has gone down steadily as I have watched her….plastic, fake and all about herself. There is nothing real about her and the more I think about it, I think Jef has been saying “all the right things” and might be just as genuine as she is!!! Perhaps deserve each other and the rest of the guys dodged the same bullet that Brad did!

34. cammie99

July 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Goodness lawd do you people give a girl some good material to work with!

@nobody: the correct saying is “I COULDN’T care less”. Otherwise it makes shit for sense (uh oh, I’m now “officially” trailer trash aka Tonya Harding).

@brady6: YOUR observation about kasey is dead wrong. She and I are FB buds and I assure you, she is the farthest thing from ugly. While YOU’RE entitled to YOUR opinion, you need to spend some time freshening up on YOUR grammar skills.

@liz and bigfatwoman: right on! agreeing with your posts above, as usual!

Regarding what ev81 said about Chan, I can vouch. Have seen the proof with my own eyes.

Slightly off topic, but how douchetastic is it for a man to refer to his junk as “perfect”? Just curious!

35. rollingeyes

July 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM

LMAO @Cammie99! If his junk was so perfect, that man wouldn’t have so much trouble getting dates, and would probably have a girlfriend…..except that he is a douche, so maybe not.

36. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Oh Cammie, I heart you. πŸ™‚

And Ewww about the junk comment. Seriously?? Who says that?

37. cammie99

July 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM

This hasn’t been posted in awhile, but in case any of you want to join our FB group where we discuss all things RS, the link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/380698001994432/ .

We have lots of great conversations! πŸ™‚

38. cammie99

July 18, 2012 at 1:27 PM

RollingEyes: Perhaps said man should invite a lady for an all expenses paid trip to visit him for a weekend? That, combined with his Jonah Falcon-ish member, should be enough to snag any girl!

IHeartVino: I <3 you too! As for the "perfect junk", that came from one of my top secret sources!

39. rollingeyes

July 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM

But Cammie99, why wouldn’t any lady want to spend the weekend with such a silly little man, regardless of his “perfect” junk? (Dripping with sarcasm here). I think said silly little man has proven he can be a liar, why wouldn’t we believe he was also lying about his “perfect” junk?

And just FYI for any man out there who might be reading this, claiming to have “perfect” junk is NOT the way to get a lady to meet you, let alone spend a weekend with you.

40. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM

@Karyn, I think I have you to thank for having “Call Me Maybe” stuck in my head for the past couple of hours from seeing your post above.

41. nobody1

July 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Thanks for the grammar lesson, Cammie. Geez, what would I do without the grammar police stepping on my gonads every once in a while to correct my mistakes.

Enjoy your trailer…..

42. cammie99

July 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Nobody: the grammar lesson was directed at Brady. The common sense lesson was directed at you.

43. kribri

July 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Pretty sure she let Sean go b/c he constantly sounded like Brad…

“no doubt about it”
    (cue Brad…no doubt about it Em, she’s one in a million)

Also, it was cute to see the cats that she has…wondering about the name Safari…and where that came from.

44. aatex

July 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM

@cammie99, obviously Nobody1 doesn’t have perfect junk so suffers and belittles peeps from his pedestal. Wow, starting to sound an awful like RS to me.

45. aatex

July 18, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Short story on Chan, he’s pretty embarrased about the whole RS deal and regrets ever getting involved. That’s what happens when your mommy and sister have to do your begging for you, just to get a little exposure.

Nice try acting innocent RS… too bad some of us know the whole story.

46. nobody1

July 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Funny, I don’t remember saying I had perfect junk. And aside from kidding with Cammie about being the grammar police, I haven’t belittled anyone here either. I can start, though.

If I belittle anyone its the people who participate in the Bachelor franchise.

47. karynr

July 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM

When someone’s mom and sister have to call a perfect stranger, Matthew Chan, to beg him to write nice stuff about RS, is pretty pathetic. Then, to have Matthew turn around and tell multuple others the whole story is even more pathetic. Now Chan is embarrassed as hell that he defended someone who he discovered is not very nice, and he is slinking away with his tail between his legs.
    And what’s all this about a “perfect package?” I want to hear a lot more! πŸ™‚

48. karynr

July 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Bad grammar in last post! In a hurry..

49. karynr

July 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Just kidding about the “perfect package” question. I know exactly who thinks he’s perfect and I haven’t stopped laughing since I heard.

50. iheartvino

July 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM

@Karyn, me too! You just can’t look at someone the same way anymore after hearing something like that.