Bachelor Sean Spoilers

“Bachelor” News, The Return of Reality Roundup, Reader Emails, and Bizarre News Involving My Former Roommate

A lot of “Bachelor” news and info to get to today, some old, some more recent, plus “Reader Emails,” and the triumphant return of “Reality Roundup.” I can’t remember the last time I did one. Had to be over a year ago, but felt like it was time. A LOT of shows that I’m watching right now, so I’ll give you my thoughts on DWTS, Survivor, X Factor, The Voice, and even throw in a few thoughts on some scripted television shows to boot. But first, a lot of news and notes to get caught up on since last Thursday’s post regarding happenings in the “Bachelor/ette” world, so lets get started.

First, we gotta start with the news that rocked my world about 10:30 last night when I go on US Weekly’s website and see this headline:

“Jennie Garth Goes on a Date With Jason Clark!”

It struck me as odd because I didn’t recognize anyone in the entertainment world right off the bat with the name “Jason Clark.” Then I clicked on the story, and see a paparazzi picture taken of this guy and Jennie leaving Katsuya on Sunday night and realize, “Holy Sh**! That’s my former roommate Jason Clark!” Very, very bizarre to say the least. Jason was a year ahead of me at LMU but we hung out a lot. Then back in 2001, after his roommate moved out, I moved in with him. I’d say we were pretty close friends back then who kept in touch throughout the years, and even after I moved to Texas in 2006, I still saw him at least once on every trip back to CA for the first couple years. We’ve kinda gone our separate ways the last 3 years or so, but remained his FB friend and would always see what he was up to. That is, until I checked again last night and saw his FB was deactivated.

What’s funny about this whole thing is he emailed me ten days ago saying a “Bachelor” producer just recently approached him at an event he was at and insisted he apply to be on the show and asked me my thoughts. Of course I told him it would be career suicide, like I tell anyone who asks me, and that the negatives far outweigh the positives. Then this story happened last night. So bizarre. You know something else ironic in all this? The running joke back in the day when we were in college (at the same time the 90210 crew were in their college seasons) was that Jason looked like Brian Austin Green, who as we know played Kelly’s half brother on the show. This is all too funny to me. Anyway, my 90210 pants went crazy last night when I saw it and just figured I’d share. However, if you’re looking for dirt or me to trash the guy, it’s not going to happen. Jason is a good guy, always the health nut, and I’ve got nothing but good things to say about him. So if this is anything serious between him and Kelly…errrr…Jennie, I wish him the best. Just one request Jason. Find out the real reason why Brandon and Kelly could never tie the knot. Or why it took Kelly so long to get over that cokehead Collin. Thanks, bud.

A couple videos of Jason for those interested. Sorry man, but I have no idea what you’re talking about in these videos:

All next week I will be in California to spend with family, see friends, and steal all of Olivia and Nicholas’ candy Wednesday night. I still don’t know what they’re going as, and I don’t think they do either. Me? For the 26th time in the last 27 years, I will not be dressing up for Halloween. Sorry. Not my thing. Never been much of a Halloween guy. But hey, knock yourselves out if you want to dress like a naughty nurse, a slutty she-devil, or wear some other hooker-like wardrobe. To each their own. I won’t complain. Second year in a row too that while I’m back in CA, hometown dates will be taking place. So there probably won’t be any columns going up next week, but you can fully expect me to find out at least a few of the hometown dates, so I will just update those on Twitter and/or Facebook. Last year I missed Nikki’s hometown date being filmed in the Stockyards that I easily could’ve driven out to and got pictures. Oh well.

Plenty of “Bachelor”-related stuff to get to, starting with what’s happening down in St. Croix. If you missed Tuesday’s post, scroll down past this one as it’s the next post on this page and you’ll see Sean’s date with Tierra LiCausi. I’d completely forgotten to add her to the “Sean’s Girls” link, but if you need to know more about her, you can read WetPaint.com’s profile of her, or just go to ABC’s “Bachelor” page to see her headshot and mini bio. One thing to correct in their bio is that Tierra doesn’t live in CA. Don’t know where they got that. She works and lives in Colorado and is in the real estate business. There’s a very sentimental reason as to why she named her dog Reese as well. Curious to see if it gets brought up on the show. Not my place to bring it up but it’s out there on Google if you’re interested in searching for yourself.

So I know a lot of the Jemily fans were squealing with delight when the pictures surfaced Sunday of Jef and Emily shopping in Charlotte, which then led to rampant speculation they were back together or something. Six days previous, each of them had released a statement for all of America to see that they were broken up and no longer engaged. Then they’re shown shopping together with Ricki in tow and neither has commented about it since. You want to know what’s going on with them? Here you go:

It’s not happening. I don’t know what Jef was doing there, I don’t know why he was shopping with her and Ricki, nor do I really care. All I know is that they’re not back together or trying to reconcile. Moving on.

Speaking of couples not making it, I’m sure all you saw the story WetPaint broke Sunday night that Tony and Blakeley had broken up. Can’t say I didn’t see this one coming. And after reading Tony’s statement to People.com, he pretty much summed up exactly why it’s nearly impossible for these couples formed on the show to make it.

” It was like a fairy tale at first when we were on the show and afterward,” he says. “It was like a vacation – we were in the honeymoon stage. Then when she moved here, it was really difficult for both of us. Blakeley had to start over a new life – there were so many stresses. The honeymoon stage drifted away. We were both going through the motions and we weren’t as happy as we could have been.”

If that statement isn’t a microcosm of what this franchise is, I don’t know what is. Translation: We got caught up in the moment, the idea of proposing and getting a free ring on national TV was presented to me, and I didn’t turn it down. This just never made much sense. These people had known each other for 2 weeks on the show, saw each other after the show, and then get engaged after knowing each other less than 2 months? It just wasn’t realistic. It certainly is possible to date someone from this show, but when you looked at these two’s story, they were really asking a whole hell of a lot. Tony lived on the other side of the US from Blakeley AND had a child. I said it back in September and I’ll say it again: Blakeley never struck me as someone ready to pack up her life, move to a place where the only person she knew was Tony, and immediately move into the step mom role. I don’t think I was crazy by thinking that, and judging by their less than 2 month engagement, turns out it was right. The honeymoon phase wears off rather quickly with these couples once they go back to their normal life and realize, “Holy crap. I barely even know this person and now I’m in a relationship with them.” We’ve seen it time and time again. Certainly Tony and Blakeley weren’t the first and most definitely won’t be the last.

Interesting to see Mike Fleiss tweet that there was a car accident involving Sean and some of the producers down in St. Croix on Monday but that everyone was fine. Usually we don’t hear about stuff like this, and who knows if there’s ever been accidents like this in the past, but considering this was an off day of filming per se, I don’t know if we’ll ever get any details behind the car crash or if there was even any footage of it. I can’t imagine why cameras would’ve been rolling during a car ride with producers and Sean, but who knows? Maybe we’ll get some sort of footage of it when the show rolls around. One thing Fleiss also mentioned in a tweet was that this season was full of more emergencies than they’ve ever had before. I know for sure during one of the LA group dates, one of the girls was injured and was immediately taken to the hospital. She was then eliminated at the very next rose ceremony. Gee Sean, show a little compassion huh?

Anyone happen to catch Courtney’s tweet on Monday? Here’s what she wrote:

“Do you guys like reading Bachelor spoilers? I just read a few for Seans season, reminds me of when I almost left early. I got to call my sister for support, and she told me the next four locations.

So, am I indirectly responsible for Ben and Courtney ending up together? I mean, we all know where her sister got the information for the four upcoming locations that Courtney was talking about. Why she was able to talk to her and tell her that I have no idea, but, we’re hearing more and more as the season goes on that certain people sometimes are given special privileges during filming that others aren’t given. I mean, that’s pretty bizarre that that early in the show Courtney was thinking of leaving the show, was able to call her sister, her sister passed on info she got from my site, and it ended up changing Courtney’s attitude. So, if Courtney knew around Utah I guess where the next four locations were going to be, did she tell anyone else in the house? Did everyone else know where they were headed too and the surprise was ruined? I sure hope that’s the case, but even if not, that’s awesome that my information was able to infiltrate the show during filming.

And finally…..this story:

“Brittany Taltos Gets Head Run Over By a Truck”

I mean, I’m glad she’s ok and all but, ummmmm, yeah. You can’t possibly even have a joke for this story since the joke writes itself. C’mon, don’t tell me you didn’t chuckle at least once while reading that? Not even a slight chuckle? My condolences to Brittany and her head.

1. kasey31

November 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

@readlater- geeze! how many times do i have to apologize?? i wasnt even THAT rude.. and i said i was joking.. lighten up!!!

@iheart- its not over yet, romney still has a chance!!! i love u, but u already know i voted obama/biden.. u can add me to the rs votes now 🙂

2. kasey31

November 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM

as soon as i had hit “post” on that last comment, i hear in the background that obama has been announced as the 44th president.. again ; ) maybe it is over?

3. kasey31

November 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM

hahaha.. i didnt even read the rest of @readlater’s comment til now.. WRONG! i voted for obama.. ha, and u call me rude? wow.

4. jillbeau

November 6, 2012 at 8:56 PM

So I’ve been waiting for Steve to post a new column before coming back to the site, but I did tonight just to see what the comments section looked like…and 250 comments later, I’m all caught up. It’s a welcome distraction from all of the election coverage. I don’t watch Revenge, so no comments there.

Amazing Race-
    One of the rockers did get a call that his father has stage IV cancer and it’s terminal. It was at the very beginning of an episode, before they even left for the next leg. I believe it was the second episode in Bangladesh. Also, I am absolutely disgusted by the twins. “Twinnie”…ugh. Before I just couldn’t stand to hear them speak, but now their actions are completely reprehensible. I don’t think that has ever happened in the past 20+ seasons of the Amazing Race.

Revolution-
    @Randais…I have been watching Revolution. The first few episodes really peaked my interest and I’ve been hanging on the past few weeks to see if I should keep watching. This may sound strange, but the show is actually much more violent than I expected. I’m always anxious whenever Capt Neville is in a scene. What do you think about the show? I think I will see it through since I’ve invested so much time. I just want to know why the damn lights went off! The alluded to it a bit during this past episode, but it was either over my head or they did not answer the question completely.

Football-
    I’m from Philly…Eagles. Vick. Enough said. What a disappointing season.

Politics-
    Since I started typing this post, Obama has been declared the winner of the election. I will be happy to see all of the attack ads go…and I’m eager to see what the next 4 years hold. We are so lucky to live in a country where we can choose our leader.

5. iheartvino

November 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

@readlater, I stand corrected about the election results. I apologize for calling you ignorant for saying that Obama would win by a landslide. I thought for sure he’d win but i thought it would have been tighter. Am I happy with the results? Nope, but I can certainly admit when I was wrong.

And AMEN to all that have said they’re looking forward to seeing all the attack ads end. 🙂

6. sheilamagato

November 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Packers fan here! Aaron Rodgers is the best, and Donald Driver is the man!
    Revenge looks awesome and I hope to catch up on it via DVD!
    Amazing Race… I am liking the rockers! I also may be in the minority but I find the chippendales humorous!
    The election, I voted for Obama. I just hope the two sides can come together to move the country together!
    And now to bring up a new subject, survivor! I am loving Jeff Kent! He is actually wanting someone who plays the game to win! I’m also cheering for Malcolm and Denise! I hope Abi gets voted out soon because she’s annoying!

7. randais

November 7, 2012 at 6:15 AM

SPOILER ALERT – if you don’t want to know, read no further

@jil – THANK YOU, I have no idea how I missed it. I, too, am completely over the “twinnie’s”. They need to “leaveeeee”.
    Revolution – I totally agree, it’s surprisingly violent, I don’t really appreciate that aspect either but the story line has captured my attention and I can’t stop watching. I also was intrigued with the teasers but I’m still waiting for a complete explanation.
    Football – interesting. While I’m not a die hard (I grew up in FL so my allegiance lies with the Dolphins), don’t even watch, my family (not me) are Eagles fans. It continuously amuses me to hear the grumblings from other rooms when they play 😀 (*%%#$#**&Vick and *&%^*&^$&^%Reid) Tells me all I need to know.
    Politics – well you being from Philly area, explains your vote (no offense). I do agree with being relieved the ads are over, but disappointed in the result and NOT eager for more of the same. Another four years of frustration for us….faith in God’s timing. Yes, we are conservatives. Moving on….
    Weather – looks like white is in the forecast.

@iheart – on to 2016 😀 I would mention however, that the “map” is WAY more red than blue, the “process” never ceases to amaze me. I think the “electoral voting process” has seen it’s time come and go, time to get rid of it, in my opinion. I feel EVER persons vote should count equally.

@sheila – Couldn’t agree more, the Chippendales are hilarious! Survivor – ! Yeah a new show to dicuss! While I completely disagree with your politics :D, I AGREE with you assessment of this show…Abi annoys the heck out of me, how is she even still there? I like Malcolm and Jeff and I’m looking forward to this weeks episode after seeing the teases regarding Lisa.

8. Dianne

November 7, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Okay guys, call me crazy, but I’m a tad worried about Steve. This isn’t like him to not post anything, even on Twitter, for days on end. Last twitter was on Nov 4th. All I can say is I cannot wait for him to change this subject. Soooooooooo tired of skipping around to avoid reading about U.S. football, Revolution, Survivor etc. We need to get back to some serious Bachelor info..and fast!

9. jillbeau

November 7, 2012 at 7:08 AM

@Randais…Geez…you could have warned me earlier about the weather spoilers…I like to be surprised!! 🙂

MAJOR WEATHER SPOILER ALERT-
    It is ridiculously cold here in Pennsylvania. Snow in November is very uncommon. But if we can trust Randais’ spoilers, it’s on the way. I hear she has great sources, though she won’t reveal them here to maintain their privacy.

BREAKFAST SPOILER-
    I’m currently eating an apple.

10. Kaleb

November 7, 2012 at 7:45 AM

@jill NOW WE’RE TALKING ABOUT BREAKFAST?!?!
    Post on a different site!!!

I’m kidding. But really…someone spoil RS. What happened to him?

11. JustJenna

November 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM

So Steve, will you tell us what you bought for Ashley and JP after their wedding is over?

12. randais

November 7, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Bahahahhaaha sorry Jil, but refer back to my opening disclaimer….I consider it a generic spoiler alert. I’m too lazy to distinguish between them. How about snow in October last year? Just saying, it happens and reiterating, we can NOT bet on the forecasters. Oooo strange, I ate a banana….we’re like related or something :D.

@Dianne – you’re worried about RS? While I wish him no harm, he’s a big boy and I’m actually really enjoying this blog, for a change :). I guess our constant posts are enough to pay his bills, he doesn’t need to blog anymore. OR maybe he over dosed on candy and is still recovering, OR perhaps Fliess finally had him taken into custody for false advertising as a “spoiler site”…guess we’ll find out soon enough and if it’s serious, I apologize in advance. My bad.

13. truebachelorfan4ever

November 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Dianne may be the mommy in me, but when I clicked on the site again this morning to see Jennie Garth’s face yet again, my initial thought too was that I hope Steve is ok…I’m not on twitter but strange that he hasn’t tweeted in days too??? Hope he is ok..and hopefully just waiting on some big Emily Jeff scoop…did anyone read that she and Brad are back in contact? Also in one mag they said that she originally chose Ari but he rejected at the final rose ceremony so they re-edited it to look like she chose Jef…crazy stuff would love to hear Steve’s take on it, how funny would it be to see Emily get back together with Brad or Ari…also want to know the extent of her relationship with QB Matt Leinart who she was supposidly texting that night on vacation with Jef and his family…would Matt Leinart ever be truly interested in Emily, what is his story? Congrats to all you US Democrats on Obama’s re-election & hopefully all is well w/ Steve!

14. Dianne

November 7, 2012 at 8:09 AM

@truebach – I guess it’s the mommy in both of us. I’m torn between being worried, and being curious about Steve.
    @randais – right you are, Steve is a big boy, but the non-action on his blog and twitter account are not like him. We’ll just have to wait and see what’s up.

15. randais

November 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Well I’m a mommy too, just not RS’ mommy. I don’t “twitter” so have no comment on that aspect, but I suspect he will return in his own good time..this isn’t the first time he’s taken a “leave” with no explanation. We don’t own him and he doesn’t report to anyone so if he’s not posting, it’s his income.

@Dianne – crazy. 😀 There, feel better?

Really kids, if you’re worried, there are people on here that actually know how to contact him, you know who you are. Ask them to do so. It’s that easy.

16. JovisMom

November 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Is anyone else a little afraid of what will happen to our country now?

17. randais

November 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM

@jovis, if you’re serious, yes a little. The last thing I want is a repeat of the last 4 years but I’m not going to get all drama queen over it. We made it through, and God willing, we will manage another 4…somehow.

18. JovisMom

November 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM

rand – I am very serious. I think we could be in big trouble.

19. colonlc10

November 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM

@Jovis and Randais – yeah we are in trouble but I don’t want to get in a fighting war on this thread and I have to respect what everyone feels since it is supposed to be our choice. I’m disgusted with my whole state actually, shame shame for what my state goes for now!!! I’ve heard they are now calling him a dictator and he will try to keep voting from happening in the future so he can stay in the house forever more. Now I don’t know how that really happens and it could be just you know people talking, rumors. It is what it is………….problem is only 1/3 of the country voted. Truly people needed to vote and didn’t but a lot did, just should be more always. Hell there are still tons of votes out there that haven’t been counted. This race was not a landslide so they should really take all those votes into consideration before they make the call. That way you can’t say anything else but it was fair, ya know? I have a picture of the entire country down to counties of what is blue vs. red and the only state that is entirely red from what I can see is Oklahoma. BUT most of the states yes are all red with a little bit of blue, he just got the right counties I’m assuming. Hope I didn’t offend anyone, not meaning to. This is NOT what I said, just rumor mill I’m sure. It is what it is and I hope this country will be ok no matter who is in the big house ever!

20. shouldbeworking

November 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I swear Steve is in love with that picture of Jennie Garth….uggghhhh

21. shouldbeworking

November 7, 2012 at 10:52 AM

There’s something about Emily and her NASCAR men.
    She can’t stay away.

22. colonlc10

November 7, 2012 at 10:54 AM

@Shouldbe………..you must be right!!! Personally I’m sick of seeing the pic but he does love himself some 90210!!!!

23. addicted2rs

November 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

people.com just posted Courtney admits she and Arie are dating

I am sure Steve is waiting until Thursday to post so he can do another Reality Round up on Survivor, the Voice etc…

24. Meghan

November 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Add me to the RS votes for Obama/Biden. I expect an official pie chart of the results sometime soon–LOL 🙂

I agree with the poster who said the electoral college needs to go…I feel like in a democracy, the popular vote should stand, regardless. Although, we’d still have the same president in this case (last I heard, anyway) 🙂

Revolution…
    I watched the first few episodes, and I was intrigued by the premise, but I’m liking it less and less. I agree that the violence factor is way too much. Early on I thought it had the potential to be similar to Lost (one of my favorite shows ever), but it seems like every episode is about 80% action movie and only 20% plot and character development. I get that in this post-blackout world, anarchy and chaos has ensued…and run-ins with dangerous people will happen occasionally, but good grief! It’s starting to seem like filler.

It seems like Sean would be down to his final 2 by now–has anyone heard anything?

25. randais

November 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM

@meghan, I did suggest the electoral vote has outlasted it’s usefulness. You would be right, from what I’ve heard, Obama would have still won (so far) but the margin would have been even closer and they wouldn’t ever be able to discount any regions due to the candidate already acquiring the necessary number of votes, they’d have to count every single vote.

26. bachette182

November 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I’m assuming Steve will post something tomorrow. I’d love to read some of the silly e-mails he gets.

*Politics*
    If we were a direct democracy rather than a representative democracy then every vote would count and we wouldn’t need an electoral college. I guess they(whoever that is…) figures there are too many uneducated citizens to trust with the responsibility of having full control over who gets elected. I think it would be pretty interesting to see, though.

27. randais

November 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM

POLITCAL (last one, really, well probably :D)

Obama, “I’ve never been more hopeful about America”.
    Well that makes one of us.

OK ok ok moving on……..

The Voice? X Factor? Today show? Bahahhaha just kidding folks.

28. elizabeth82

November 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM

If Steve doesn’t post tomorrow, then it’d be strange. So let’s hope he does.

In that Life & Style brief interview in which Courtney confirmed she’s dating Arie, she also said Ben treated her terribly and upon turning 30 said he didn’t want her to move in and he wasn’t ready to get married. Could have seen that coming a mile away based on how immature he acted during his season of The Bachelor. Totally ruined what I thought of him during Ashley’s season, sigh. Although I don’t feel sorry for Courtney at all. At least Ashley and JP are onward and upward.

*Politics*: I didn’t want four more years of Obama. Agree with him on some of the social issues but what has he done for the economy? I’m more worried about that than the remote possibility of Roe v. Wade being overturned or other fears he tried to instill in women and minority voters. I survived one lay off scare, got laid off another job, and now have a job that’s not full time. I hope that this next four years will be better than the previous four and that he’ll actually be able to work across the aisle. I’m concerned but I hope things improve.

29. freeasabird

November 7, 2012 at 2:40 PM

*Politics*

Put me in the undecided column for the Electoral College. Our founding Fathers did put it in the Constitution but who knows how relevant it is today. So, I did some checking and found an interesting Federal government site about the Electoral College. It goes back to 1964. I checked my state of birth. All votes were okay. What about where you live?

Remember 2000? Gore won the popular vote. Florida was the SNAFU then. Darn hanging chads.

30. freeasabird

November 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM

*Bachelor Canada*

Loving it!! Week 6 today. Already at F3. They seem to pack more into an hour than the USA gets in two hours. Does anyone think that when…

******** POSSIBLE Bachelor Canada SPOILER *******

Whitney is hugging Brad that she looks like “Ems” (Nolan’s name for her) does when she hugs Daniel on Revenge? Sorta creepy. Creepy good on Revenge. Creepy bad on Bachelor Canada.

******** END OF POSSIBLE SPOILER *******

31. freeasabird

November 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

If The Bachelor had been on when you were in your 20’s would you have applied to be on it?

I sure would have! There were not an abundance of fake boobs, veeners, hair extensions or all the other things that seem to be “required” today.

Since I wasn’t interested in settling down I would have been one of those women on the show “for the wrong reasons.” Only not for fame and fortune, but just for the fun of it.

And when I didn’t get chosen I would have gone on Bachelor Pad.

Anyone else game to go on it with me back then?

32. Kaleb

November 7, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I would go on The Bachelorette. Just to stir shit up. Solely for my entertainment…and well, America’s. I think it’d be fun.

33. jen224

November 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I love how I come back here after two days and see at least another 50 comments… no RS though.

Giants fan here. Go big blue! I watch every Sunday.

*Love* the Revenge talk!

34. randais

November 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

@free – bahahhahaa clever! Well done. I haven’t seen Canada bach so I can’t comment. I actually probably would NOT have applied….ok to watch (until I get nauseated) but to contribute,not really my thing.

@Elizabeth, while I can’t get on the “hope he posts tomorrow” train (I really couldn’t care less, I’m enjoying this without his input), I do agree with your political concerns. I do however think that the economy, just based on the inevitability of it and the length of time we’ve been struggling, has to start improving no matter who gets to claim the responsibility. I have no idea how/why anyone thought bringing him back for another 4 years was a good idea, but they are saying it was the latino vote that greatly contributed to his re-election. The minorities are the majorities in this country anymore and they like him. He can’t come back for another four after this, so if we can just hang on for four more, there WILL BE A CHANGE….

35. Athena

November 7, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I’m certainly not a RS “insider”, but I sent Steve a quick email asking him if he was ok and he wrote back that he’s “fine”.

Until he posts a new column…how ’bout them Huskers? And, the Bobcats play tonight. Gotta decide whether to go to the game or watch on ESPN2.

36. bachette182

November 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

@freeasabird I am in my 20’s(22, I know, a baby lol) but I wouldn’t want to go on the show. I’d be annoyed by how fake it was…not to mention I’d be bored out of my mind. I couldn’t handle being around all those bitchy girls for that long, either!

37. freeasabird

November 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM

@bachette182 You may be 40 years younger than me but you are very wise. If I was your age I wouldn’t do it either.

But… back in the 1970s…. Uh, oh… I hate it when people do the “back in my day” bit. So, I’ll just mosey on along for now.

38. readlater

November 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM

@kasey 31 my apologies for ever thinking you are a rude Romney supporter thanks for clearing up you are a rude Obama supporter, should have known after all you are from a blue state sweetie 🙂 🙂 🙂

The rest of your posse though are racist bigoted Romney types that can suck it now that Obama won by a landslide. Thanks to the vino chick or the randy chick who apologized about not believing my prediction that Obama would win and it wouldn’t be a tight race.

Now if all of you could apologize to the rest of the community for you constant snark remarks, your bashing of Steve and your silly little facebook page we can all move on and dish Sean’s bachelor days. See you kids over at the other bachelor site XOXO and for Kasey a big hug and kiss and here are some smiley faces 🙂 🙂

39. kasey31

November 7, 2012 at 8:44 PM

@randais- haha, youre on a roll with your comments this week.. who needs rs? your comments are entertaining enough for me! 🙂

**POLITICS**
    im just glad it’s over.. this debate brought out some ugly sides of people very close to me, and it was sad to see.. while im thankful for our right to choose and voice our opinions, i think the common desire by everyone for our country to thrive as a whole and for americans to prosper as individuals often gets lost in translation during elections as contentious as this one was.. obama is our president, and i hope we can come together and put our partisanships aside for now in an attempt to get our country back on track, united.. and for me personally, to get my friends and family back on speaking terms!

**REALITY STEVE**
    good to know he didnt o’d on halloween candy and is ok, maybe he has the entire show spoiled and is going to detail the finale and seans f1? haha.. or maybe not..

**REVENGE**
    nothing to spoil, but in a couple days, we will be back to talking about a new episode before a new column has even been put up!

40. iheartvino

November 7, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Greetings fellow RS peeps. 🙂 I was traveling for work today and am just now able to get on here and catch up. Can I just say that I’m glad my company quit its business with American Airlines? That has got to be the crappiest airline ever and any employees of theirs I have ever communicated with have been absolute morons. Some even seem to have multiple personalities if I had to guess.

@kasey, well said. I’m happy it’s over too. Maybe the president can prove me wrong and that the next four years won’t be a continuation of the last. Here’s hoping.

@randais, I’m genuinely worried but what’s done is done and we can’t change the results. I’m just hopeful that the next term is better than his current one. And God help us all if Biden, or worse, Hilary, is on the ticket for 2016.

@readlater, WHADEVER.

41. lyndz

November 7, 2012 at 9:22 PM

So, what’s so scary about Obama?? That he supports equal pay for women? Or maybe that he is concerned for ALL Americans and not just millionaires? I think he’s awesome and thank GOD Romney failed so miserably. Now had he been elected, THAT would have made a frightening four years.

@Readlater I agree with everything you said.

42. kasey31

November 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM

@readlater- nice try! valliant effort on your part attempting to bring in some drama ; )

@iheart- glad to hear u made it safe and sound! u must be exhausted, i know u had an early flight this morning.. didnt u leave at the crack of dawn?

43. kasey31

November 7, 2012 at 9:25 PM

*valiant ; )

44. iheartvino

November 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM

@kasey, yep it was an early AM but I was okay bc I stopped by Coffee Commissary on the way to the airport.

45. kasey31

November 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM

@iheart- haha good : ) and btw, im sorry the election didnt turn out the way u had hoped it would.. and im glad u are a friend i can respectfully agree to disagree with on certain things.. from now on when it comes to politics, im keeping my opinions on lock down.. kinda like fort knox ; ) goodnite xo

46. kasey31

November 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM

ps.. i am a fan of steve’s.. always have been, probably always will be… he knows that.

@lyndz- kinda coincidental that… nevermind. goodnite!

47. lyndz

November 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

@kasey31, ah, I must have really got under your skin for you to be talking to me! Sad! But hey, politics is a lot more universal than Revenge;)

P.S. Do you ever get out or are you always here?! Jesus, get a life…you post crazy amounts here and it seems you loooovvve drama! I feel bad for you.

48. readlater

November 8, 2012 at 2:11 AM

@lyndz Why thank you, yep these ladies left on here are the few left of the fab10, the rest like Brandy and Sarah have flown the coop. Brandy made a huge stink about Steve and said she was never posting here again. Sarah wised up and decided to go take care of her kids rather than spend all waking hours on these blogs. Kasey aka Cathy hasn’t wised up, she has absolutely nothing better to do but spend every waking hour posting here with the few remaining fab 10 posse 🙂
    @kasey31 thanks for the props about the valiant effort, good thing you fixed your spelling mistake, now if you could just figure out what valiant actually means. I guess for a pea brain hairstylist, that word is tooo big. Ask Big Bird, thankfully we still have 4 million going into PBS broadcasting thanks to Obama being re-elected.

Final note I am not Cyndi or Aatex, LOL, poor chick keeps getting the raw end of the stick. So if you don’t like American Airlines, no worries there, I don’t work for them, like I said I am am CPA, MBA that does audits 🙂

Okay it’s late, gotta go to bed, I have a hair cut tomorrow at Alejandro Salon in Ventura at 10:00 am! I hope my favorite stylist is there, she really knows how to cut my hair! Later peeps ciao! Goodnight and hugs and kisses 🙂 🙂 🙂

49. readlater

November 8, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Sorry one last thing if you all are in Cali next weekend, please come out and support my hair salon on Sat Nov 17th. They are having a client appreciation and charity event. You will be helping a needy family. The salon is called Alejandro Salon and it is located at 2460 E. Main Street Ventura. The event starts at 6:00 p.m. Should be a great event and you will be helping a family in need. Thanks everyone! Come on out and support a great cause!!! 🙂

50. heliofan

November 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Has Steve ever had 300 comments on one of his blogs before? Just wondering.