Bachelor Sean Spoilers

Who Got Sean’s Final Rose & Is He Engaged? (SPOILER!!!!!)

I swear, every time I go out of town is inevitably when I get big news regarding this show. Without fail. Granted, I told you before I left last week that I was waiting on one last piece of information regarding Sean’s season before I would reveal the ending, but I had no idea when I’d get it. Should’ve figured it would come when I was out of town like it always does. Good thing the plane has Wi-fi and I bring my laptop and IPad pretty much everywhere I go. So from 35,000 feet, I deliver the spoilers for the final 4 breakdown from Sean’s season, along with the alumni guest list for Ashley and JP’s wedding this Saturday, and the ridiculousness that was Arie’s tweet this past weekend, which plenty of you have tweeted and emailed me about.

So for those who don’t want to be spoiled, I suggest you not read the rest of today’s column. SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! There. Is that enough warning for you?

As you know, a couple weeks ago I gave you Sean’s final four girls:

Episode 8: Hometowns (4 down to 3)

Lindsay Yenter (Fort Leonard Wood, MO) (Filmed 3rd)

Desiree Hartsock (Newport Beach, CA) (Filmed 4th)

Catherine Giudici (Seattle, WA) (Filmed 2nd)

AshLee Frazier (Houston, TX) (Filmed 1st)

Added from 12/17 post: Here’s the extended promo for Sean’s season:

Now if you’ve read the spoilers I’ve already posted, you can pretty much follow along and see what’s going on in certain pictures concerning dates Sean is on, who he’s kissing and where, etc. However, there are two things in that promo that are out and out blatant lies that I can tell you about now. Not like this is anything new because EVERY SINGLE PROMO ABC has ever shown you in regards to this show teases you something that A) never even happened B) airs in the promo but never airs when the show is on or C) misleads you into thinking something happened to a particular person when it’s a totally different person or never happened at all.

The biggest “jaw dropper” in that promo is the clip of Desiree answering the door at home, a guy comes in telling her that he loves her, her saying she doesn’t know what to do, and the guy and Sean kinda getting into it. Leading into that clip, you hear voiceovers of girls talking about “She said that there were other men,” and, “She has a boyfriend.” I can tell you now that the clip of Desiree is a complete mislead. That’s actually Desiree playing a prank on Sean (after he played one on her in their first date at the art gallery), and it’s just a friend of hers she asked to pretend he was an ex-bf and barge in to her hometown date. So no, Desiree does not have a boyfriend back home and that was all an act. Although, kinda sucks for her since she thought she was being funny and all, yet Sean sends her home after the hometown dates. Guess that kinda backfired. But of course once the promo aired, every news outlet wants to overreact and freak out and immediately think, “Ooooooohhhhhh, looks like someone has a boyfriend who comes and confronts Sean! What happened?!” Wrong.

Rose Ceremony elimination: Desiree Hartsock

Episode 9: Overnight Dates (In Chiang Rai, Thailand, 3 down to 2)

I will fill the date stuff in once I release the episode-by-episode spoilers. But this is the time of season that inevitably people start asking, “Hey, does the Bachelor sleep with all three women?” In the past, the answer has almost always been “yes.” Not this season. Obviously I wasn’t there so I don’t have first hand knowledge, but I’m here to tell you that hearing plenty about Sean’s spiritual background, he did not sleep with any of these women. You can pretty much take that to the bank. Not like they’d show it anyway, but just know that he didn’t. So congrats to Sean for being the first “Bachelor” ever to not fornicate on the overnights. God is happy with that boy, I tell ya.’

Rose Ceremony elimination: AshLee Frazier.

Episode 11: (Final Rose ceremony, Lindsay vs Catherine)

My last column was on Thursday, November 15th. The next night I had tweeted out that the Final Rose ceremony was being held at the Anantara Golden Triangle Resort & Spa in Chiang Rai, Thailand. There’s a bit of a mixup. That’s actually one of the resorts where one of the final two girls was staying, not where the final rose ceremony was. The final rose ceremony was filmed Saturday, November 17th at the Pa Sok Tong Villa just outside of Chiang Rai. So I apologize for the misinformation on the original location. It’s been corrected now.

So we know that Lindsay had the 1-on-1 date in Whitefish, Montana that there were tons of pictures and videos of, which you can see right here. And the only pictures from any of the girls hometown dates that surfaced were when Catherine had hers in Seattle on Monday, October 29th that I tweeted out that day. Here they are in case you missed them:

Well, I can now reveal that Sean did choose one of these girls. There was no craziness at the final rose ceremony. He didn’t let the one he didn’t choose go early or anything like that. Played out like many past final rose ceremonies have. Both girls come up to him individually, he dumps one and proposes to the other.

Sean is engaged to Catherine Giudici.

As I’ve done every season, I will give the disclaimer so many of you need to hear. This is not a guess of who Sean picked. This isn’t speculation of who Sean picked. This is confirmed by my sources, and I’d say I have a pretty good track record when it comes to this stuff. For the next 3 Β½ months you will hear all sorts of stories with people claiming, “Oh I saw Lindsay/Ashlee/Desiree at the airport, she must be flying to meet with Sean,” or, “Reality Steve is wrong this is who it is blah blah blah,” or, “You were wrong about Ali picking no one and Brad picking Chantal, so how do we know you’re right about this?” I mean, the ending of the show is already out there now and we’re over a month away from the first episode even airing, so of course people are going to look for different angles to take. Look, I get it. The people that want me to be wrong will always run back to the Ali and Brad info that I gave which was wrong when I initially gave it. If you want to hang your hat on that and pray that I’m wrong again you have every right to. Technically I will not be vindicated until the finale airs, but I’m not worried in the least bit about being wrong about this. It’s not wrong. Sean is engaged to Catherine and you will see that play out when the finale airs in March.

Sometime within the next couple of weeks, I will have your episode-by-episode spoilers for you to complete the full puzzle so you’ll know what to expect in every episode once it all starts on Jan. 7th. I’ve got most of it now, but a few small pieces missing here and there that if I can’t get filled in, I’ll just give you what I have. Here’s one little nugget I can give you now: So far, there’s at least 5 girls I know of this season that were eliminated before a rose ceremony took place. But the ending on how the final 4 shakes out is 1000% confirmed. And even though we are months away from them deciding who’s going to be the next “Bachelorette,” because they will obviously take into consideration which girls are most liked by the public on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets, but it’s safe to say that Lindsay Yenter is the front runner right now and will probably get it.

1. timosara7

November 26, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I am SO excited. Again, granted, it was merely based on looks alone, I loved Catherine Giudici the most. She does not look fake, or unreal, she looks the most down to earth. Although I do not know her and even watching the show you will really not get to know her, she was the one I would have picked IF I was a guy that is. Just my type I guess. lol CONGRATULATIONS to Sean and Catherine, and I hope this lasts. If it does not, it is sad, but that is how things go.

2. elizabeth82

November 26, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Wow! My completely uneducated guess was that he’d pick AshLee out of those final four. I hope Catherine is sweet and a mile away from how Courtney was! Catherine has a great smile and hair! She looks half-Asian, half-white; is that her ethnicity? Can’t wait for the season to start! Impressive job with the spoiling, Steve.

3. Athena

November 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM

@elizabeth82: I had a similar thought about Catherine’s ethnicity. I bet she looked absolutely gorgeous amongst all the Asian beauties in Thailand.

4. iheartvino

November 26, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I know you can’t tell everything about a person from a few pictures, but in the few I have seen of Catherine she looks very sweet and genuine! Once I saw the final four I was hoping he chose her.

5. barbwings

November 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM

It’s amazing how you get your information….I truly am a Lindsay Yenter fan. Only because I have known her for years. Someone will be lucky to have her because I know the amazing girl that she is. She is intelligent, sweet, funny and as genuine as they come! And, she comes from a fantastic family! I hope she will be chosen as the next Bachelorette. The country will see how precious she is when the season starts on January 7, 2013. Oh, and her beauty is second to none!

6. Athena

November 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM

At first I was kind of nonplussed to hear about who “won”, but now I’m intrigued to see it all play out. THANKS Steve!

@barbwings: Thanks for your support of Lindsay. Let’s hope she gets a good edit. As we all know, we only see what the producers want us to see.

7. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM

omg!!! i called it!! i know no one probably remembers, but about a month or so ago, i randomly picked her as my f1.. even before steve posted that she was part of the f4, i said she was my favorite but i officially announced my pick a few weeks ago πŸ™‚ yes, im gloating! this is the first time ive ever been right!!

8. lucky

November 26, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Steve – THANK YOU so much for not making us wait for the F1. Also, I appreciate the twitter info. I don’t think anyone misinterpreted Arie’s comments. Emily has shown everyone who she really is.

9. iheartvino

November 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM

@Kasey, yes you did call it! You said she was your pick to win before filming even started, I remember! πŸ™‚ I remember agreeing with you about how genuine she looks from her picture. I didn’t have her as my pick until RS told us who the final four were. (I didn’t have anyone as my choice prior to that)

10. lucky

November 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM

and that would be a selfish, insecure gold-digger.

11. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 3:35 PM

here it is!

kasey31 on November 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM said:

i know absolutely nothing about her, but im calling it (guessing it) now.. he picks…. catherine!

and i WILL refer back to this post if that ends up being the case.. i liked her the best just based off the pics abc put up awhile back.. she has a sweet looking face.. and now that we know she made it to hometowns? yep, ive made my final prediction..

Read more at https://realitysteve.com/2012/10/25/the-bachelor-sean-spoilers-commentary-reality-roundup-reader-emails/#bji5u4Ht3TXTAl7u.99

12. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM

@iheart!! haha, thats sooo funny!! i think i made my decision based on a pic u sent me to on wetpaint.. that will probably be the only time i ever get it right.. ; )

13. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 3:39 PM

thank u, steve for letting us know right away! u definitely could have dragged it out longer, and i, for one, appreciate the info coming to us as soon as u knew.. great job!!

14. iheartvino

November 26, 2012 at 3:44 PM

@kasey, yep, it was from a Wetpaint picture. Okay so maybe it wasn’t posted on here before filming started, but I do remember you told me on the same day the pictures were first released that she was your fave anyway and that you were hoping he’d pick her! lol

15. randais

November 26, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I’m with everyone else, thanks for not dragging it out and spilling it pretty much when you knew. That’s what we come here for after all…well that and to dish Revenge, DWTS, TAR, Revolution, etc. πŸ˜€

I had no preference, don’t know/care enough I guess but I’m not putting any money on them staying together although I’m solidly in Sean’s court with not sleeping with them. So I’ll root for him to find happiness. If that’s Catherine, more power to her.

16. bigfatwoman

November 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I am in agreement with everyone else about Sean choosing the girl who caught my eye the most when viewing the pics of the final four.

What is it about her? Perhaps she has the sweetest face.

I read somewhere today (ny post?) that Jef is seeing a 23-year old journalism student from New Orleans.

What an odd and quick whirlwind romance that was between Jef and Emily — I admit to getting totally sucked in and completely buying them as a couple.

I don’t know who is in the wrong or what, but Arie’s tweet was completely mean. It’s one thing to think those thoughts about Emily, but quite another to blast it to the world. Emily has got to feel very exposed having two exes as buddies. Ouch.

17. Athena

November 26, 2012 at 4:35 PM

bigfatwoman – I’ve got to agree with you about Arie’s tweet – life is short and there’s no reason to publicly bash anyone else unless they are an ax murderer.

Re: lovely Catherine – wouldn’t it be “funny” (not the ha-ha kind) if she ended up getting a “Courtney” edit. We are all nuts to be reading in so much to her “looks”, but oh well… until we have highly edited info to help us move beyond “mere looks” to “mere snippets of personality”, we’re limited. πŸ™‚

18. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 5:21 PM

@athena- funny u say that, i remember commenting saying “knowing my luck catherine will end up being the villain this year” bc i was thinking the same thing: how can i judge her personality from a picture?
    but she just has a genuinely sweet looking smile.. i think most ppl can agree that a lot of the smiles in the abc profile pics seem forced.. hers just seems so natural.. but we will see!

19. maxi

November 26, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Wow, nice to know the pick so quick! I have to say, I don’t enjoy the show nearly as much when I don’t know the ending. Thanks, Steve.

20. maxi

November 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Not sure if I’m remembering correctly, but I thought Sean was more than eager to get an overnight with Emily??? Didn’t she not explain it wasn’t going to be “typical” until after he said yes? Maybe I’m wrong, but if not, I would be surprised if he doesn’t sleep with even one.

21. elizabeth82

November 26, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Re. maxi’s first comment: Just curious, do most of you enjoy the show a lot more knowing the ending? I don’t, but it’s either know the spoilers or stay away from the commentary about the show–and I’d rather read and participate in the discussion than not be spoiled at all.

22. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM

@elizabeth82- i can only speak for myself, but i do enjoy knowing the ending.. for me, im able to pick up on things that i normally wouldnt pay much attention to if i didnt know who was going to stay around.. i dont necessarily need ep by ep spoilers, but i do like to know who the final few are so i can pay closer attention to their character..

**REVENGE**
    ok, so over the weekend i was able to rewatch the pilot episode and something really stuck out to me that i had either forgotten about, or didnt pay much attention to initially.. the first thing we see is a famous quote by the chinese philosopher confucius, “before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

i got to thinking, is it possible that the series will end with emily dying? i could see it happening after her identity is revealed and having her death portrayed as heroic, possibly even saving victoria? at first, i was like “why am i thinking this? no way!” but then i got to thinking that all along, this show has tried to show us that getting revenge on someone comes with a hefty price, and there is never a “happily ever after.” i know im thinking very far ahead, my brain works like that sometimes lol.. but it would be such an amazing way to tie the beginning and ending together.. and remember, david clarke always wanted emily to forgive.. any thoughts, fellow revengers (credit to randais for that term ;))?

23. randais

November 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM

@kasey – lalalalalalalala I can’t hear you. NOOOOO, could you imagine the show without her? You need to reel in that crazy thought process of yours. I’m going with, the second grave could be for burying the need to seek revenge when all is said and done, lame I know. OR how about, to bury any proof? Ok that was worse. I give up but I hope they don’t go “THERE”.

@elizabeth – I don’t really “enjoy” this show that much any more so knowing the ending doesn’t make it better or worse, just my own curiosity that needs satisfying. I do watch, most of it but only to see if RS is right, now :D.

24. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 6:50 PM

@randais- hahaha.. what im talking about would be the series finale!! of course the show couldnt go on without her.. i just think it’s silly and naive to think she and jack will live happily ever after.. and as much as we all want it to end like that, i think it would be too unrealistic, and this show is just too good for the writers to overlook that.. im sorry!! i knew id get someone worked up over that comment.. but i wanted to share and see what others thought about it, too..

25. randais

November 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

THE VOICE
    So who watched? Any guess who wins? How about which coach wins? I’m thinking maybe, Ceelo. Jury’s still out on the actual singer, there are some stellar performers competing.
    I think I really loved Amanda singing Adele and Cody singing Queen this week. And Awwww, they really surprised Terry by bringing in his family unexpectedly, he was shocked. Another “aww” moment, Nicholas and his wife are expecting. Cassie is pretty awesome, I could see her taking it too.

Revolution is next :), fall finale.

26. Dreamy

November 26, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Thanks for the info Steve. I enjoy knowing the timeline before it actually happens. It makes it more fun to watch.

27. maxi

November 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM

THE VOICE:

@randais I watched!! I agree, Ceelo has a great team. I love Nicolas! He’s got an amazing voice. I adore Cody, I mean his Beyonce performance last week was just awesome! I love Adam, but I think Ceelo has got this. Oh, I do also love Terry!

28. nora j

November 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM

What is Catherine’s nationality or racial background? Just curious. She looks Asian. Her last name sounds Italian. Perhaps she is half Italian and half asian of some sort. just curious.

29. randais

November 26, 2012 at 7:20 PM

@maxi – Totally agree about Cody and Nicholas. Serious competition this season. Hard call on who’s going to take it home. What did you think about Amanda? I really thought she knocked that song out of the park.

30. maxi

November 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

@randais i totally agree. Amanda is really good! She did great and is fun to watch. She never seems to miss a note. I really took notice when she sang “Dream On”. Amazing! No offense to Dez fans, but I don’t think Christina stands a chance with all the competition.

31. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 8:53 PM

**the voice**
    i loved amanda’s version of “dream on!” amanda is the best vocally, i think.. but i also really liked casadee last week when she sang miranda lambert’s “over you”.. such a beautiful song, and it was so heartfelt..

32. strick432

November 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM

**The Voice” – I would expect the final 3 to be Cassadee Pope, Dez Duron (strictly on looks), Amanda Brown and either Nicholas David or Trevin Hunt from Team Cee Lo. Melanie Martinez and Cody Belew have to go next. I like Terry McDermott and I am all about some classic rock, but it’s kinda getting old.

Any ideas on X-Factor? I don’t think anyone is gonna be able to beat Carly Rose and Tate Stevens. Poor Vino Alan has been #3 the whole time, which is good I guess. Those will be the Top 3 for sure. Ce Ce has GOT to go – she was ok earlier but in these live shows she is awful. Unless Emblem3 really step it up, they will only last another week or 2. And Fifth Harmony is pretty much gone, too. Diamond White and Paige Thomas are not faring too much better.

33. strick432

November 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM

DWTS – say what you want about Melissa Rycroft, but she should win this thing tomorrow night. I know Steve doesn’t like her – none of my business. She ain’t one of my faves either, but she certainly deserves to win this bitch. Shawn has already won hers and Val & Kelly need to just go ahead a get a damn room already!!

34. kasey31

November 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM

@strick- x factor has to be carly rose! someone needs to put cece out of her misery.. and ours! and i agree, dwts should definitely go to melissa..

35. Sara_ USA

November 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM

YAY! We know the F1! Thanks, Steve! I’m really looking forward to watching Bachelor 2013.

36. randais

November 27, 2012 at 4:29 AM

@maxi – I think you may be right about Christina being out of it. I like Dez, but I like a few others more, it’s just about the voting now.

@kasey – love Casadee too! Her rendition of Blakes song took #1 on Itunes last week. Well deserved.

@strick – the vote is going to determine everything. The young female vote is key, they seem to be the main voters, so I’m waiting to see what happens with Dez. I do think Casadee will go to final, I can see Amanda, Terry, Nicholas or Trevin going too. About Xfactor – I think Tate stands a really good chance of carrying this. I actually don’t care so much for Carly Rose, but the voters again may take her. Pretty much agree with the rest. DWTS, agree with Melissa, she’s rocking the competition this year. I like Shawn too, but we’ll see. Couldn’t agree more about Kelly, she’s WAY overstayed her welcome, dancing is not what’s on her mind.

37. strick432

November 27, 2012 at 6:05 AM

@randais Not big on Carly Rose either, even though she can definitely sing. I think Tate or Vino should win it all, preferably Tate. I do like Vino, though. Yeah, we know what Kelly has on her mind. I can’t blame her, Val is HOT!!!! Shocked, though, that she made the finals over Helio, Apolo, & Gilles.

38. Sunnyside422

November 27, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Thanks Steve! I’ll join the rest…love knowing the week by week details of the show and the final one. I thought Catherine and Lindsay were the most “down to earth” looking of the girls. If Lindsay gets ‘ette, I’ll be okay with that. Hope both girls are as wholesome as they look.

But as for a relationship lasting with Sean…I’m gonna go out on a limb and say probably not. Unless Catherine has the same personality. He just doesn’t excite me.

Please…someone…what did Arie say about Emily that was so awful. I will say both he and Jef sure got to know her pretty well…or as well as possible in that short time frame and Jef sure got to “know” her body as well…fake and all.

39. Dianne

November 27, 2012 at 6:58 AM

@Sunnyside. Read page 2 of Steve’s post..it’s clearly there for all to see.

40. Sunnyside422

November 27, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Ooops…didn’t read page 2. Duh! Thanks Dianne.

41. Dianne

November 27, 2012 at 7:09 AM

My pleasure, sunny πŸ™‚

42. Sunnyside422

November 27, 2012 at 7:10 AM

We now have Brad, Arie and Jef jumping off the Emily bandwagon. Gotta hand it to her, she has played the poor girl who lost her love about as far as it can take her. Since no guy has stepped up to the plate to marry her in the 8 years since Rick’s death…kinda sayin a lot about her. Focusing on her looks isn’t gonna cut it. Emily needs major adjustment to her personality…unless she continues to prefer remaining in love with herself!

43. Kaleb

November 27, 2012 at 7:55 AM

@kasey I had that same thought. Sad, but it would make for a good finale. What else is there to do after everything she has done? Unless they pull some twist and David Clarke isn’t dead. (I know it’s highly unlikely, but you know how they bring people back from the dead.)

44. Sunnyside422

November 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

My two cents re DWTS: if I wanted to view and vote for a gymnastics competition, Shawn hands down. But since this is supposed to be a dance show, Melissa & Tony as well as Kelly and Val should take it and thus I split my votes between them. I am so over Derek and have been for many seasons.

As for Revenge: Wow Victoria is so full of hate (justified w/her mom) and when she seeks revenge, she is nearly as masterful as Emily (Amanda) in her execution of same!

45. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

@kaleb- exactly! there really isnt anywhere else for them to go.. anywhere else that would feel authentic, at least.. and i agree with u about david clarke.. i thought maybe he would come back, until i rewatched the pilot and saw that they clearly have the story mapped out.. the pilot is their “pitch” to abc, and i just dont see that beginning quote being so predominant for no reason.. sad, but it would make a great ending to a tragic story.. maybe david clarke does come back? too late?

46. Kaleb

November 27, 2012 at 8:55 AM

@kasey I think it’s too early for the writers to tell, but I think it’s something that can’t be ruled out. I think Jack and Amanda will have a brief….something….like the kiss they shared last season, but that will be that. They have got to leave us wanting more. I also wonder if Aidan is going to leave her again? :/

47. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM

@kaleb- way too early to tell, but i do think the writers know how they wanted the show to begin and have a general idea of how it will end.. the rest just being filler in a way.. but i think there is a clear mesg theyre trying to send, for sure.. unfortunately i think aiden will leave emily again, but not by choice..

48. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 10:12 AM

@kaleb- or maybe theyll decide to end it with forgiveness? which is what i always hoped for, that stupid pilot with that dumb quote is what got me thinking haha.. its just interesting to think about..

49. strick432

November 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Hey guys!! Remember to put **Revenge** if you’re talking about “Revenge”. πŸ™‚ @Sunnyside – I totally agree about Shawn. A lot of her moves are based on gymnastics although I do think she is a good dancer and deserved to win her first mirror ball trophy. Melissa should win hands down. First, she was never a winner and also I think Tony should finally win – he’s been on the show a long time and hasn’t won – maybe a win will make up for the Kate Gosselin fiasco!!!

50. randais

November 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Um Strick – think your forgot your heading (DWTS).