Bachelor Sean Spoilers

Who Got Sean’s Final Rose & Is He Engaged? (SPOILER!!!!!)

I swear, every time I go out of town is inevitably when I get big news regarding this show. Without fail. Granted, I told you before I left last week that I was waiting on one last piece of information regarding Sean’s season before I would reveal the ending, but I had no idea when I’d get it. Should’ve figured it would come when I was out of town like it always does. Good thing the plane has Wi-fi and I bring my laptop and IPad pretty much everywhere I go. So from 35,000 feet, I deliver the spoilers for the final 4 breakdown from Sean’s season, along with the alumni guest list for Ashley and JP’s wedding this Saturday, and the ridiculousness that was Arie’s tweet this past weekend, which plenty of you have tweeted and emailed me about.

So for those who don’t want to be spoiled, I suggest you not read the rest of today’s column. SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! There. Is that enough warning for you?

As you know, a couple weeks ago I gave you Sean’s final four girls:

Episode 8: Hometowns (4 down to 3)

Lindsay Yenter (Fort Leonard Wood, MO) (Filmed 3rd)

Desiree Hartsock (Newport Beach, CA) (Filmed 4th)

Catherine Giudici (Seattle, WA) (Filmed 2nd)

AshLee Frazier (Houston, TX) (Filmed 1st)

Added from 12/17 post: Here’s the extended promo for Sean’s season:

Now if you’ve read the spoilers I’ve already posted, you can pretty much follow along and see what’s going on in certain pictures concerning dates Sean is on, who he’s kissing and where, etc. However, there are two things in that promo that are out and out blatant lies that I can tell you about now. Not like this is anything new because EVERY SINGLE PROMO ABC has ever shown you in regards to this show teases you something that A) never even happened B) airs in the promo but never airs when the show is on or C) misleads you into thinking something happened to a particular person when it’s a totally different person or never happened at all.

The biggest “jaw dropper” in that promo is the clip of Desiree answering the door at home, a guy comes in telling her that he loves her, her saying she doesn’t know what to do, and the guy and Sean kinda getting into it. Leading into that clip, you hear voiceovers of girls talking about “She said that there were other men,” and, “She has a boyfriend.” I can tell you now that the clip of Desiree is a complete mislead. That’s actually Desiree playing a prank on Sean (after he played one on her in their first date at the art gallery), and it’s just a friend of hers she asked to pretend he was an ex-bf and barge in to her hometown date. So no, Desiree does not have a boyfriend back home and that was all an act. Although, kinda sucks for her since she thought she was being funny and all, yet Sean sends her home after the hometown dates. Guess that kinda backfired. But of course once the promo aired, every news outlet wants to overreact and freak out and immediately think, “Ooooooohhhhhh, looks like someone has a boyfriend who comes and confronts Sean! What happened?!” Wrong.

Rose Ceremony elimination: Desiree Hartsock

Episode 9: Overnight Dates (In Chiang Rai, Thailand, 3 down to 2)

I will fill the date stuff in once I release the episode-by-episode spoilers. But this is the time of season that inevitably people start asking, “Hey, does the Bachelor sleep with all three women?” In the past, the answer has almost always been “yes.” Not this season. Obviously I wasn’t there so I don’t have first hand knowledge, but I’m here to tell you that hearing plenty about Sean’s spiritual background, he did not sleep with any of these women. You can pretty much take that to the bank. Not like they’d show it anyway, but just know that he didn’t. So congrats to Sean for being the first “Bachelor” ever to not fornicate on the overnights. God is happy with that boy, I tell ya.’

Rose Ceremony elimination: AshLee Frazier.

Episode 11: (Final Rose ceremony, Lindsay vs Catherine)

My last column was on Thursday, November 15th. The next night I had tweeted out that the Final Rose ceremony was being held at the Anantara Golden Triangle Resort & Spa in Chiang Rai, Thailand. There’s a bit of a mixup. That’s actually one of the resorts where one of the final two girls was staying, not where the final rose ceremony was. The final rose ceremony was filmed Saturday, November 17th at the Pa Sok Tong Villa just outside of Chiang Rai. So I apologize for the misinformation on the original location. It’s been corrected now.

So we know that Lindsay had the 1-on-1 date in Whitefish, Montana that there were tons of pictures and videos of, which you can see right here. And the only pictures from any of the girls hometown dates that surfaced were when Catherine had hers in Seattle on Monday, October 29th that I tweeted out that day. Here they are in case you missed them:

Well, I can now reveal that Sean did choose one of these girls. There was no craziness at the final rose ceremony. He didn’t let the one he didn’t choose go early or anything like that. Played out like many past final rose ceremonies have. Both girls come up to him individually, he dumps one and proposes to the other.

Sean is engaged to Catherine Giudici.

As I’ve done every season, I will give the disclaimer so many of you need to hear. This is not a guess of who Sean picked. This isn’t speculation of who Sean picked. This is confirmed by my sources, and I’d say I have a pretty good track record when it comes to this stuff. For the next 3 ½ months you will hear all sorts of stories with people claiming, “Oh I saw Lindsay/Ashlee/Desiree at the airport, she must be flying to meet with Sean,” or, “Reality Steve is wrong this is who it is blah blah blah,” or, “You were wrong about Ali picking no one and Brad picking Chantal, so how do we know you’re right about this?” I mean, the ending of the show is already out there now and we’re over a month away from the first episode even airing, so of course people are going to look for different angles to take. Look, I get it. The people that want me to be wrong will always run back to the Ali and Brad info that I gave which was wrong when I initially gave it. If you want to hang your hat on that and pray that I’m wrong again you have every right to. Technically I will not be vindicated until the finale airs, but I’m not worried in the least bit about being wrong about this. It’s not wrong. Sean is engaged to Catherine and you will see that play out when the finale airs in March.

Sometime within the next couple of weeks, I will have your episode-by-episode spoilers for you to complete the full puzzle so you’ll know what to expect in every episode once it all starts on Jan. 7th. I’ve got most of it now, but a few small pieces missing here and there that if I can’t get filled in, I’ll just give you what I have. Here’s one little nugget I can give you now: So far, there’s at least 5 girls I know of this season that were eliminated before a rose ceremony took place. But the ending on how the final 4 shakes out is 1000% confirmed. And even though we are months away from them deciding who’s going to be the next “Bachelorette,” because they will obviously take into consideration which girls are most liked by the public on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets, but it’s safe to say that Lindsay Yenter is the front runner right now and will probably get it.

1. randais

November 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Think YOU forgot…flying fingers syndrome, more commonly known as FFS 😀

2. Kaleb

November 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

***REVENGE*** @kasey yeah, forgiveness seems about right. I think that’s how I got the idea in my head that David Clarke would come back…like it’s all a test. Or maybe he’s not her father…with would be messed up on it’s own.

Fellow revengers…are we still with the idea that Nolan and Em are related? I hope if that’s true…that it is revealed this season.

But really, one of y’all should write a Revenge blog..somewhere. I’d read it. 🙂

***REVENGE***

P.S. The last slice of pumpkin pie was the best one.

3. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM

how strange people have become..

@randais- i have the flying finger syndrome, too! 😉

4. karynr

November 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Thanks Steve!

@elizabeth, I enjoy knowing who the F1 is well before the end. Like Kasey, it gives me the chance to kick back and observe everyone and everything a little better.

DWTS
    I really, really want Melissa to win. IMO She is one of the best they’ve ever had on the show. I think Shawn is outstanding too, but she and Derek seem to have gotten a little cocky. Okay…maybe a lot cocky. Derek has been getting on my nerves the past 2-3 seasons. I read an article that said he can’t walk by a mirror without stopping to look at himself. Granted, it could be all rumor, but I tend to believe it! Kelly has gotten much better, and her little romance/showmance with Val is cute, but the other two women are way ahead of her.

5. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

**revenge**
    oh wow, if dc wasnt even her dad?? then it would be all for nothing, never thought about that.. yea, still think they are related.. not brother and sister though.. i said it before, something about the way nolan’s aunt carol reacted to amanda’s identity makes me think they are definitely related, just not sure what their relation is..

6. randais

November 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM

REVENGE
    @kaleb – I still suspect that they are related. Only time will tell.

@Kasey – uh oh it’s contagious :\!
    OH NOOOOO….lalalallalalalalala I can’t hear you, again. David NOT her dad! Then where would we be? 😀

7. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 12:45 PM

**revenge**
    @randais- hehe : ) im probably wrong… but what if? hypothetically speaking.. i know u dont want to think about it : (

8. strick432

November 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM

@randais – yes I did. And I knew it as soon as I hit the post comment button. I figured someone would call me out!! Sorry!!!! 🙂

9. randais

November 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM

@kasey – I DO NOT want to consider that but you do raise some interesting considerations, THAT I am NOT going to consider! 😛

@strick – gotcha

DWTS finale to

10. randais

November 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM

ugh dang it, I hit the “comment” button before I was done typing……

DWTS finale toNIGHT!

11. strick432

November 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM

@randais….LOL – FFS anyone??

12. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 1:59 PM

**response to randais reply to my comment regarding revenge** (had to do it :))
    @randais- lol, ok.. my acceptance for your unwillingness to consider my consideration, consider granted ; )

13. Kaleb

November 27, 2012 at 3:02 PM

***NO SPOILERS***

So ladies…and gentlemen..
    This holiday season I would love to send some post cards to my internet friends hehe.

If you would like one please feel free to email me your info.

dontyoulive@yahoo.com

If not…for safety reasons… I completely understand.
    Thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask! 🙂

Anyway…is anyone watching Nashville? Or Park Avenue?

14. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM

@kaleb- very sweet 🙂 i watched the first couple episodes of 666 park ave but found it to be kind of confusing and… well, just weird.. i tuned in again sun nite and it looks like ive missed a lot! is it any good?

15. randais

November 27, 2012 at 3:55 PM

@ strick – YES apparently I have a uncurable case of it :(. Whatcha gonna do?

@Kasey – don’t you get me started again, I will do it too :P.

@Kaleb – Nashville. I’m all caught up. What do you think? I hate country but this show SUCKED me right in.

16. Kaleb

November 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM

@kasey it is alright. If you catch it you catch it. It’s entertaining for sure but it lacks substance. Just wanted to see if anyone had watched it. You didn’t miss much. I’d tell you what happened but then I’d have to go back up and list 666 Spoilers hehe

@randais Oh, they knew what they were doing filling in that time slot. That Hayden Panettierre…she makes it look easy to be so…I don’t want to say hated…because she doesn’t make you hate her. She’s bitchy…and right when you’re about to dislike her… something happens and you just feel sorry for her. I do want to punch Avery in the throat though. I had to download “If I Didn’t Know Better” best song that has been on the show so far.

17. Athena

November 27, 2012 at 5:17 PM

@ DWTS:

Last night is the first episode I’ve watched this season (kicking myself for not tuning in sooner). My off the top reactions: where is Kelly’s affect? Seems emotionally limited (keep in mind I only saw one episode). Melissa – moving freestyle for sure. But, talent-wise and stage presence – Shawn seems to have it all.

No matter what – I’ll watch tonight for sure, and all three of them are amazing, so I’ll be glad for whoever wins.

PLUS, a 3-WOMEN finale – SWEET!!!

18. randais

November 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM

@kaleb – Seems like that’s true: she loses her tour, (her own fault though) her mom’s a headcase, etc but she maintains her “diva” attitude throughout and only shows her vulnerable side so infrequently. Kind of takes you by surprise when she does. Avery needs to be shaken, hard. That was a GREAT song though. I enjoyed it.

19. randais

November 27, 2012 at 5:24 PM

DWTS
    @Athena – no you hit it on the head about Kelly, she’s definitely checked out emotionally.

20. randais

November 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM

**THE VOICE SPOILER ALERT**
    Cody and Dez went home. I was a little surprised Cody left before Melanie but when you consider who does most of the voting, I probably should have been more surprised that Dez left.

Hey, I think the Bachelor/ette should let America vote for the winner ;D.

21. randais

November 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM

DWTS

After posting the Voice Spoiler, I realized some of you may be West Coasters…sorry. I’ll postpone the DWTS spoiler until tomorrow. I will say this, I LOVE Dance Center, Kenny Main is so funny. I don’t think Joey Fatone should dance in a belly shirt, ever, and Drew dancing with his daughter was precious.

22. Athena

November 27, 2012 at 7:01 PM

DWTS:

Here’s the real deal – I sure wish I could dance even 10% as well as any of these guys and gals.

23. mommyof2

November 27, 2012 at 7:21 PM

DWTS Not sure what Steve has against Melissa, but she definitely deserves to win this season. She has done an incredible job dancing and entertaining in every dingle dance. I’m rooting for her to win, and Shawn to get second.

Revenge. LOVE THIS SHOW!

Revolution. Love this show, too- especially Miles, who played Tony on 24. He’s awesome!!

Bachelor. So glad Sean chose Catherine! I agree she looks genuine and strikingly beautiful. I called it a few posts back that it would be her or AshLee, so I was close, I guess! Hope they defy the odds and make it.

24. jillbeau

November 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM

DWTS
    Girls, give Kelly a break! In the past few months her character on General Hospital gave birth, presumed the baby to be dead, separated from her husband, found out the baby was switched at birth and was actually alive, was reunited with her now-alive baby, reconciled with her husband, immediately after which he is shot and now presumed dead. She’s going through a hard time!! 😉

Almost time for the winner to be crowned…I’m rooting for Melissa like a lot of other posters before me. She has been doing a great job this season.

25. Athena

November 27, 2012 at 9:18 PM

BACHELOR:

Do you think it’s surprising that Steve has the spoilers so soon? Do you think that ABC is giving up on trying to keep them a secret? I don’t think we’ve EVER gotten them so soon and that makes me wonder why…

26. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

@athena- i think steve is just on top of his game this season.. im pretty sure he had courtney picked before they actually aired ben’s season, too.. and i dont think abc has given up, i think they absolutely HATE that steve does what he does.. but at the same time, they know with social media it’s next to impossible to keep things secret when theyre going out on public dates..

but as far as the finale is concerned, im sure they are not very happy about that!

27. strick432

November 27, 2012 at 10:21 PM

DWTS/general comment – Just something random I thought of – first off, I am a loyal RS fan….I think since Jason/Molly – but I know since Jake/Vienna. I’m on the site multiple times a day, as I can tell others are, too. I don’t comment often but…glad Melissa won DWTS. She totally deserved it. As most of us loyal RS fans know, RS has some sort of “beef” with Melissa. He doesn’t like her for some reason, which is fine. However, RS always makes comments about the Bach/ette/Pad contestants and how he doesn’t know them so he can’t say whether he likes/dislikes them. However, we do know he knew or had contact with Erica Rose (blech). I just wonder if something is not a bit hypocritical here….we now know why RS has a problem with Erica (blech again). He does seem to tease us sometimes by not filling us in on why he doesn’t like certain people. His job is to make fun of these people – they sure aren’t going to like him, so if Melissa said something about RS, why would be take it so personally? There must be something else. Curious to see if he addresses Melissa’s win in his next column.

28. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM

@strick- long time reader, too.. and i obviously comment on here a lot, as well.. i started reading when i started watching the bachelor, which was during jake and vienna’s god awful season and was just completely amused by his humor, wit, and realistic take on the show.. things i thought while watching, he wrote..

i actually remember going back and reading his thoughts about the melissa/jason/molly fiasco when i had heard about it, and he really defended melissa at the time. i dont think that steve has a “personal” issue with melissa, i think he just hates that the franchise tried to force her on us so much with dwts and then the bachelor pad, then she wrote that book.. obviously i dont know first hand if there is any bad blood, but i think he is just sick of seeing her around after all these years..

but i get what youre saying regarding the erica rose stiuation and the friendships formed from the bachelor. i think that while his job is to write about this show, it fascinates him to write about the “characters” that abc portrays… so, out of curiousity, if the opportunity to actually meet one of the cast members youve been blogging about for so long arises, there is probably a slight interest in getting to know who the “character” youve been writing about actually is as a person, unedited..

and i think with the terrible experiences some of the cast members have had on the show, a few probably appreciate what he does.. however, if melissa has been treated well by abc since the whole jason/molly fiasco (which she certainly has been), there is probably some sort of loyalty she feels towards them.. but im with u, im glad she won, too.. she seems sweet, and she definitely deserved it!

29. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 11:26 PM

**sports**
    ps.. my lakers lost 🙁
    but!! kobe! why do we love u? bc u dont cry like a baby when u have the flu, drink chicken noodle soup, or reach for your blankie.. u drop 40 points on the pacers!! #114thcareer40pointgame #kobemeds
    .. and goodnite!

goodnite!

30. kasey31

November 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

*minus the second goodnite..

31. strick432

November 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM

*DWTS @kasey – thanks for that response. I dig Steve – I like what he does. I am a die-hard reality tv junkie. I just think sometimes he tells his readers not to get so involved with the “characters” and then he goes and has this “problem” with Melissa. I actually wasn’t aware of the book she wrote. Did she call Steve out for something? I think she has taken her “fame” from the Bachelor and made good use of it. I am not a huge fan of hers in general, but I like her on this season of DWTS. She was the best and deserved that win last night, as did Tony Dovolani. And you’re right, I think ABC likes her as well. She is very pretty and presents herself well on tv. I know she has wanted an entertainment career ever since her Bachelor season aired, but who wouldn’t?

32. Kaleb

November 28, 2012 at 7:16 AM

So 666 got cancelled. I guess don’t waste your time with that one. :/

Does anyone remember a show ABC aired a few years back titled My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance? I’ve been looking for the episodes. It was a funny show.

33. Sunnyside422

November 28, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I just read Melissa’s book a few weeks ago and she doesn’t mention Steve at all…most of the book is about her relationship with her then boyfriend Tye…their break up before going on the Bachelor and his attempts to win her back. She did mention how the Bachelor is pretty much fake with loads of producer manipulation. She was very angry that Jason allowed himself to break up with her on air. She knew there was a falling off of his feelings for her and her him, and she asked him if he was involved with Molly or wanted to be and he lied to her before the actual on air break up.

So no…nothing about Steve and don’t know his beef with her. So happy she and Tony won DWTS. Very deserving of them both and glad I voted for them!

34. kasey31

November 28, 2012 at 8:20 AM

@strick- yea, ive never heard of her taking any personal jabs at steve.. like i said, i really think it’s nothing serious like it was with holly, but i could be wrong..

and when he tells us to not get so involved with the “characters,” it’s bc he knows how the show works, how the show manipulates villains and produces likeables.. so i dont think we should ever be “surprised” or devastated when a couple doesnt work out bc we dont really know them.. i think he has had the opportunity to actually get to “know” a few of the contestants and probably has seen and heard how different tv is from reality.. best example: look how invested some ppl were with jef and emily? and look what’s happening now.. im sure if we knew more about her, or him, we wouldnt have been so surprised.. but we only saw what they wanted us to see and ppl felt like they really “knew” her..

although i had my immediate doubts when she decided to drag her daughter through the process a second time.. and for what? i wouldve hoped she would have fought a little harder the second time around..

@sunny- interesting!

35. strick432

November 28, 2012 at 8:32 AM

@Kaleb – I’m pretty sure My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance aired on the FOX network and not ABC.

36. Kaleb

November 28, 2012 at 9:03 AM

@strick that probably explains why I can’t find it! haha 🙂

37. JovisMom

November 28, 2012 at 10:18 AM

@ Kasey and Sunnyside – I know a girl who knew Melissa when she lived in Dall. She also told her how fake the Bachelor is and how your handler tells you “oh, don’t say anything but I overheard Jason saying that you are the most beautiful girl here” and things like that. Totally FAKE!!! Come to think of it Melissa is an ex Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. I wonder if she knows Sean b/c he has an ex girlfriend who is also a cheerleader.

38. randais

November 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM

DWTS
    Well I guess I can spoil now :D. I think Melissa probably deserved it and I’m glad Shawn got 2nd. I still don’t know how Kelly made it that far but whatever. I do think they dressed Shawn too scantily for her age but that’s neither here nor there.

Survivor tonight.

(check for ffs…nope. Good to go)

39. strick432

November 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM

@Kaleb – no problem! I pretty much know every useless piece of information about most reality shows……sadly…..!!! 🙂

40. randais

November 28, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Guess who’s on Dr. Phil today…..Kalon. Guess what he’s doing…..babysitting. Five kids. That’s FIVE pieces of baggage in Kalon language. This should be good.

41. Mel_Me

November 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Brooke Sorenson and Melissa Rycroft were very close friends on DCC team.

Does anyone else comment here other than ten people that don’t talk about anything other than tv? I thought Reality Steve was a big deal until I came here via Examiner and their link.

42. Athena

November 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM

@Mel_Me…Yep, there are just ten of us who only talk about tv; sorry you were disappointed.

It’s RS who’s the “big deal”. Don’t you agree that knowing the ending of next season months before it airs is just a tad bit impressive?

43. kasey31

November 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

@jovismom- interesting.. yea, i figured.. how else would they get these women to fight over a guy they dont know? thats also why some of them probably seem so shocked when theyre sent home, too.. and also explains why a few of them get overly confident, just manipulation by the producers.. i think a few know and thats why weve seen a couple leave on their own.. madison frm brad 2.0 is the only i can think of off hand?.. but the majority of the women fall for it every season, hook, line and sinker! its crazy..

44. heliofan

November 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

**Survivor*
    Hated to see Penner go but really his own fault. Should have made the deal with Lisa and Mike when he had the chance. Family visits next week. Always one of my favorites.

45. Sunnyside422

November 29, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Yes…the family visits are always so emotional and I get sucked into it and get teary eyed. Can’t imagine being away from family for that length of time!

I so dislike Abi…I am obsessing about it! What a major twit.

46. randais

November 29, 2012 at 6:21 AM

**SURVIVOR**
    I can’t help but think the smartest move for ANY of these people would be to take Abi to the finals. I mean who would vote for her besides Pete? None the less, as I watched the beginning and listened to Denise say, Abi is next unless she wins immunity, I immediately know she’s not going home this week :\. Ok seriously, is Malcolm the sweetest guy EVER? How does Bachelor NOT snatch him up for the next bach? OH yeah, that’s right, wrong network.

I love a game of “Let’s Make a Deal” and while Penner probably got the BEST deal, Carter earned himself uncounted respect with this one, not just once but then he unexpectedly does it again, don’t you think? It’s not wonder, in my opinion, they went with Penner over him. I’m so tired of Abi’s “whoa is me” attitude. She got lucky this time, so lucky. OR I could say this MAY be the first time she played “smart”. BUT when you add in the deceiving and lying, she’s still the BEST option to take to the end with you. Lisa is clearly a Catholic, she is constantly “confessing”… :D. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to go with Lisa to the end, but Malcolm and Denise are clearly worthy opponents also. I could see all of them earning votes, but Malcolm may be the biggest competition, with regard to the votes. Abi sticking her tongue out at Denise as she walked by was so characteristic and unsurprising, Penner calling out in his loud voice his vote while he wrote it and his exit, all made this quite an entertaining tribal. Abi and Carter have probably sealed their fate but, as Jeff says, anything can happen.

47. jillbeau

November 29, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Wait…a website devoted to TV…and we’re talking about TV? How can this be?!?? We’ve gotten it wrong the whole time! Sheesh, get it together people. I vote we start discussing something really important and controversial that will inevitably cause everyone to argue…any ideas?

While we figure out exactly what it is we should be discussing on a reality TV website…I’m going to discuss reality TV…

SURVIVOR-
    Oh Abi…I hope that she is getting a dreadful edit and is not as insufferable in person as she appears on the show. I’m actually happy that they want to vote her out instead of allowing her to get to the finals since it be “easy” to beat her. Like @randais, I love Malcolm! I feel like most younger, physically fit males that they cast on this show end up acting like arrogant a-holes (or at least edited to look that way). But Malcolm has been a breath of fresh air. Per my Malcolm stalking on Twitter, he seems to have remained close to Pete and Carter. He also tweets Abi on occasion, so there must not be too much bad blood there. POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT…I’ve heard a rumor that this season may not be the last we see of Malcolm on Survivor.

And Lisa…Lisa, Lisa, Lisa…I’m sure she is sweet as pie in person. But I’m kind of over this “I’m not cut out for this game”, “this game is too much for me”, “this game is not for me” EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Then ask to be voted off. Seriously, I’m tired of hearing it. I also agree with @randais that Lisa sure does love to confess…meaning whenever someone trusts her with information, she runs to “confess” it to someone else.

Carter…I thought he might have been mute for the first half of the season. He was always there…but yet never said anything. I’m happy the producers have shown him a lot more these past few episodes. He was awesome during the reward challenge this week.

48. kasey31

November 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM

**survivor**
    i havent watched a single episode this season, but u all are making me want to see it!! i think i joined in too late now, though… sounds like it’s been a good show this year..

@randais- did u watch that dr phil episode with kalon? if u did, how was it?

49. strick432

November 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM

**Survivor** @Kasey – Survivor is awesome. For some reason, I didn’t watch the very first season w/Richard Hatch, but I caught up with it on clip shows and online. I have watched every season since then. I want to try out so bad!! I know I could play the social game well, not so much maybe the physical challenges. You really get invested in the people – almost like Bach/ette/Pad except these are real people and are not playing characters for the most part. It’s always fun though to see the lying, backstabbing going on and who betrays who and the alliances formed. Great show!!!

50. ccrider

November 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM

**SURVIVOR**
    In reference to Abi….if I was in a group of people who were dissing me like they did her last week then I’d start thinking to myself “maybe I AM being a b*tch if everyone here thinks so” and then try to become more likeable. But she’s clueless and thinks everyone is just picking on her. Grow up Abi! Malcolm is definitely a big sweetheart and so very nice to look at! 🙂 I, also, thought that Carter was pretty much non-existent but he’s certainly making his presence known lately.