The Bachelor 17 - Sean

My Thoughts on Ashley & JP’s Wedding & ABC Lying Again in Their Promos

The last footage of the wedding was them showing us an extended promo for Sean’s season. In case you haven’t seen it yet, here it is:

Now if you’ve read the spoilers I’ve already posted, you can pretty much follow along and see what’s going on in certain pictures concerning dates Sean is on, who he’s kissing and where, etc. However, there are two things in that promo that are out and out blatant lies that I can tell you about now. Not like this is anything new because EVERY SINGLE PROMO ABC has ever shown you in regards to this show teases you something that A) never even happened B) airs in the promo but never airs when the show is on or C) misleads you into thinking something happened to a particular person when it’s a totally different person or never happened at all.

-The biggest “jaw dropper” in that promo is the clip of Desiree answering the door at home, a guy comes in telling her that he loves her, her saying she doesn’t know what to do, and the guy and Sean kinda getting into it. Leading into that clip, you hear voiceovers of girls talking about “She said that there were other men,” and, “She has a boyfriend.” I can tell you now that the clip of Desiree is a complete mislead. That’s actually Desiree playing a prank on Sean (after he played one on her in their first date at the art gallery), and it’s just a friend of hers she asked to pretend he was an ex-bf and barge in to her hometown date. So no, Desiree does not have a boyfriend back home and that was all an act. Although, kinda sucks for her since she thought she was being funny and all, yet Sean sends her home after the hometown dates. Guess that kinda backfired. But of course once the promo aired, every news outlet wants to overreact and freak out and immediately think, “Ooooooohhhhhh, looks like someone has a boyfriend who comes and confronts Sean! What happened?!” Wrong.

-I do know that before filming started, both Katie and Amanda were seeing guys before they left and since returning, have reunited and are seeing them currently. So if I had to take a guess, I’d say the voice overs of the girls referencing someone having a “boyfriend” or “other men” are probably referencing Katie or Amanda. Or possibly someone else since we know most people who go on this show have a “stand by” back at home in case the show doesn’t work out. But Katie and Amanda are the only two that I know are currently with guys they were “seeing” before they left for filming.

-The clip of Tierra in a neckbrace at the mansion being attended to by paramedics did happen. She fell down the stairs and injured herself in episode 3 before Sean was about to have his 1-on-1 date with AshLee. However when you watch the promo, all while they’re showing Tierra being attended to, they’re running a voice over of a crying woman (Tierra) saying this:

“I can’t believe they did this to me…that is so messed up…seriously this is so stupid…I can’t be tortured like this…I hope the girls got what they wanted…”

Basically they want to make you think that someone pushed her down the stairs or this was a plot by the other women to injure her, which couldn’t be further from the truth. That voice over is from Tierra in St. Croix when she has her meltdown and leaves before the rose ceremony.

-It’s quite obvious Tierra is getting the villain edit this season and is the girl this season that “is here just for Sean and not here to make friends.” This is nothing new. EVERY season we have one of these people, and this season it happens to be Tierra. Words of advice Tierra: I suggest you go hide under your bed and don’t come out for the next 3 months, because this is certainly going to get worse before it gets better. I hope you have thick skin because you are going to be the one people talk about on Twitter and Facebook and message boards, pretty much like Courtney was. She can’t be thrilled about the edit she’s been given. Oh well. It’s what you signed up for.

-The final shot of Sean standing at the “altar” in Thailand confirms it took place at the Pa Sok Tong Villa just outside of Chiang Rai, Thailand if you match up the pictures.

-The best part of the promo is the shot of Sean in the water making out with someone as the sun sets behind them, yet there’s a monkey on the beach watching them. I didn’t realize monkeys were such voyeurs.

-Sean sure likes to dig his tongue into quite a few women this season. Well, at least the top four or so. A LOT of kissing clips throughout those 3 1/2 minutes. I guess that’s for those who think he doesn’t pick anyone, or find him boring.

-AshLee is definitely quite open with Sean and seems to make it known on more than one occasion how crazy she is about him. Probably the reason she was sent home.

-That’s what I can tell you about that promo for now. There’s plenty of voiceover clips of the Sean or the girls giving quick one-liners just to add drama, but those are impossible to pinpoint when it was said and what context they were in. Those are in there for dramatic effect and nothing else. They could be something, they could be nothing. We’ll have to wait for the show to start to find out. But just wanted to make sure I pointed out the two biggest lies that were portrayed in the promo.

Send all regular and “Dr. Reality Steve” emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you soon.

1. cmiles906

December 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM

People ask what you got them as a gift because you talk INCESSANTLY about buying the couple a gift if they get married. Totally normal for someone to wonder.

2. Dianne

December 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM

@cmiles906. No, not totally normal, it’s totally rude for people to ask what Steve bought JP and Ashley for a gift. That’s his business, and nobody elses. What difference does it make what he bought? He said a long time ago it would be from their registry, so isn’t that enough information for you and others?

3. sifinalaska

December 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I wish I had never clicked on that link. What the hell is wrong with people?!?

4. iheartvino

December 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Those angry tweets don’t surprise me, unfortunately. Some people are just ignorant. But while I can’t stand Obama, I never have and will never refer to him as the “n-word.” You just shouldn’t go there in my opinion. I read through the comments and I think this person said it best:

“The thing that blows me away are the many different types of stupid that exist in our country.

This is a national f—– tragedy on a scale that we have never seen. Football is a meaningless game in the grand scheme. IF you can’t figure that out on your own, you are not worthy of the life you’ve been given.”

5. iheartvino

December 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Regarding Steve’s wedding gift to Ashley and JP- @Dianne while I agree with you that it’s rude for people to ask, I agree with cmiles906 that Steve should expect for people to ask. If he had mentioned it one time that he bought them a gift, great, then (hopefully) people would leave it alone. But he has mentioned it several times now so of course people are going to wonder what he got them since he’s brought attention to it. Now that he’s said that it’s no one’s business (he’s right, it isn’t), then hopefully people will stop asking. But I think it IS normal for people to wonder. I think it’s human nature to wonder about things. Wondering and actually asking are two different things, in my opinion.

6. rsfanintx

December 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Regarding those twitter comments- A college football player gets kicked off team within and hour of his tweet!

7. rollingeyes

December 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I’m one of the people who changed the channel to continue watching the football game. But I was not angry about NBC airing the president or having to change channels. The nation is grieving, and it is perfectly ok for the president to offer words of comfort during this time. (And I’m saying that even though I don’t like the man – although like Iheartvino, I would never go there with the n-word). I personally changed the channel because as of about 3pm Friday, I couldn’t watch the news any longer. I am an admitted news-junkie, but this has been way too much for me. Like so many others, I spent all day Friday bawling my eyes out. Here we are Tuesday, and I still will not watch the news about this tragedy. My son is 6 years old, and a first grader. It affects me too much. So, I was grateful that Sunday I had the option to change the channel, and it didn’t hurt that the 49ers are my team. I needed that mindless escape during the game.

8. Kali

December 18, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I’m not a sportsfan and couldn’t care less about the games, but I do have one question … are there not African-American football players on either of those teams? If it wasn’t OK to watch the president because of his race, why then would it be all right to watch African-American football players if race was such an issue? The people who complained about Mr.Obama’s speech based on race are hypocrites of the highest order. I agree with sifinalaska; I’m sorry I clicked on that link, as well.

9. mariet

December 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Oh, please! Steve puts it out there many times that he’s going to buy them a gift. And then says “none of your business” when asked what he got them. Rude to ask in every day life, yes. but not on this forum when he’s practically bragging about how generous he is. Keep it to yourself then, Steve! As for those tweets– just think, those folks probably started drinking about 6 hours prior, watching football all day. Pretty damn scary.

10. brentb

December 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Steve is just a rude guy. He knows it. He doesn’t care. Embrace it or don’t read.

11. randais

December 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Oh hey everyone, y’all beat me over here :D.

@iheart – my sentiments exactly and I didn’t watch either, broadcast. I don’t like sports and I was on information overload regarding the tragedy and just could not hear one more thing regarding it. Add that I can not stand Obama either…..well you get it. I’m glad you’ve joined “The Voice” fan club even though the season ends tonight, there’s always next season!

12. randais

December 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM

So either I put an unnecessary coma after “either” or I have dirt on my computer screen :\.

13. kasey31

December 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM

@rsfanintx- that link u posted.. wow! good for them for taking action so quickly..

whether youre a supporter of obama or not shouldnt matter.. that type of racism is unspeakable. republican, independent, democrat.. as a nation we should be ashamed.. during tragedies like the shooting in ct we see a beautiful side of the human race.. unfortunately, the ugly and evil will always rear its head, too…

@randais and iheart- yay for the voice! i will be tuning in to see cassadee win it all, i am that certain.. i only called and voted for her 13 times last night haha.. and im glad u watched, iheart! hey, i just watched the season finale of survivor, not knowing who was who or what was going on.. and even then it was good ; ) based on the single episode i watched, i think i liked malcom the best.. penner and skupin seemed cool, too.. actually, i think i just like their names!

14. kasey31

December 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM

someone on here wanted to try out for survivor.. i cant remember who it was now.. do it!!

15. bigfatwoman

December 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

It’s “totally rude” to ask Steve what he got someone as a wedding gift? Are you serious? That’s your threshold for rude? All I can say is how “totally ridiculous.” It’s called natural curiousity — it’s Steve’s prerogative to answer.

Note to Steve — the proper term is “couldn’t care less”. To say that you “could” implies just that — you actually could care less.

16. jillbeau

December 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

@Steve, ditto on the first 2 paragraphs. Kudos for addressing the topic in such a sensitive and sympathetic manner.

Some people just really crave attention…no other reason that they would jump on twitter to make such terrible comments. I did not click on the link since I’m one of those “easily offended” types. But I did click on the link that someone left in the comment section regarding the player that was dismissed from his team and that was enough. The problem I have is this: I don’t care if these people are racist or not, I don’t care if people like President Obama or not, it’s just not the time. These people need to pull their heads out of their own asses and respect the victims of this tragedy. Change the channel, don’t watch, who cares? Do whatever you need to do, but don’t run to twitter and FB to see how many “likes” or “retweets” you can get by making disgusting comments. It just makes them all look pathetic.

@Kali, great points.

WEDDING:
    I thought the same thing regarding Bentley. They kept talking about how immediate and strong their connection was during the show…but wait, remember her having multiple emotional breakdowns over Bentley leaving? How Ashley said multiple times that she wasn’t sure if the show was going to “work out for her” after Bentley left? I also really like Ashley and JP as a couple and I didn’t expect them to address Bentley, but it was just kind of humorous. I hope everything works out great for them, they seem genuinely in love.

17. happilyeverafter

December 18, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I think ratings were down because it seemed almost disrespectful to watch ~it was hard to go from the president’s eulogy of 20 dead children to the wedding of a couple who met on a reality show. I considered skipping it and I’m a die hard fan of the franchise (and adore JP & Ashley). IMHO ABC should have rescheduled.

18. Kali

December 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM

@happilyeverafter: I think also waiting 16 days after the event itself was a big mistake. By then, if I hadn’t put it on my calendar, I probably would have skipped it, too. The wedding happened on Dec. 1st; it should have been on television on Dec. 2nd.

19. freeasabird

December 18, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I feel we all agree with Steve’s comments about the Tweeters. Glad to see one of the stupid people was kicked off his team.

Wedding: I think Steve pretty much summed it up for us. I didn’t watch it until Monday night. It was 1:23 (no commercials) and I still had to watch it in three sittings. I doubt even John Presser and Tara Durr’s parents remember them since they made them up. If you watch closely you can see Chris Harrison trying to say their names with a straight face. Wonder how many takes it took for Chris to get it right?

I would much rather have gone to the Bondurant school for racing that had a mani-pedi. And I’ll take scotch and water over Mimosa’s any day.

But I am happy for Ash and JP and hope they can continue to stay out of the limelight.

20. kasey31

December 18, 2012 at 11:35 PM

**the voice**
    cassadeeeeeeeee!!!! so happy to see her win! : )

21. randais

December 19, 2012 at 4:49 AM

@kasey – thank you so much. For some reason, I was completely exhausted last night so I was watching and watching and next thing I know I woke up to the news! I swear I must have fallen asleep RIGHT before they announced. It was a great show! All three of them were ridiculously talented and I’m glad Cassadee won, she deserved it.

22. kgm721

December 19, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I think the frustration some of us can have with Steve’s somewhat harsh “none of your business” or “I don’t care and you’re stupid if you care” comments about questions related to The Bachelor/ette, is that they seem so arbitrary and therefore come across as unnecessarily rude.

It’s fine for us to ask what Steve bought as a wedding present because he’s mentioned the present about a thousand times. And it’s likely that if Steve thought his present had some witty back story that Steve would tell us all about how hilarious he is for buying it. Instead, it’s probably a place setting and therefore not worth telling. But he (or other commenters) doesn’t have to be irritated that people asked.

It’s annoying when Steve gets annoyed so inconsistently. For example, his “I don’t care and neither should you” about the seating charts. For all we know, there’s some good gossip there. Cast members who were dying to sit together for a potential hook up or who were dying not to sit together because of a past hook up, right? This is the kind of info Steve often provides. And again, if he had something juicy, I think Steve would love sharing it. Instead, he probably doesn’t have anything, which is totally fine. But why be annoyed with people for asking.

I love the spoilers and I will keep coming back for them. But not everyone who asks a question Steve doesn’t want to answer is a moron, and they don’t always deserve the treatment they get. Is that the price we/they pay for wanting spoilers? I guess so. But if I could go some place nicer for spoilers, I definitely would!

23. elizabeth82

December 19, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Newest Us Weekly has a headline that Emily and Jef are “back on!” ??!

24. elizabeth82

December 19, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Sorry double post, no “edit” feature . . .

I finally watched the wedding on the ABC website. Forgot it was even on on Sun. Hadn’t looked at my calendar and the mass shootings–particularly having happened one town over from where I am–totally distracted me.

Ashley’s right, J.P.’s mom is the sweetest. I liked seeing the interview with Trista and Ryan (funny when Ryan said their wedding was a lot more pink).

Re. Steve: At least he has it right across the top of his webpage calling what he says slanted and sophomoric. It’s his shtick.

25. kasey31

December 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM

**the voice**
    @randais- u watched all season and then fell asleep before the winner was announced? haha, classic! well it was a great show.. i loved the end when all of the judges sang “time of your life” and i guess that was kind of the goodbye to cee lo and christina that i had questioned a few weeks back. the show was great, and i couldnt be happier for cassadee.. her expression was priceless when they announced her as the winner : )

**the x factor**
    is anyone else watching? i really like tate stevens, and i understand how much winning this means to him.. but i think he’s trying a little too hard to elicit sympathy from the viewers with the whole “please vote for me, i dont want to return to normal life.. this is my last chance.. the others are young and ‘want’ to win, but i ‘need’ to win..” that kind of rubbed me the wrong way.. sure, hes older, but theres no way in heck hes going to just return home to his construction job as if nothing happened.. he will be touring, interviewig, and making a whole lot of money based off of what hes accomplished this season.. i think the others, especially carly rose, deserve it just as much as he does.. using the “im older and have a family to support” just seems a little desperate to me.. just my opinion though!

i also feel like britney has been given a list of one-liners to use and she just throws them out there, even when it doesnt pertain at all to what she is supposed to be critiquing.. sometimes, ok, most of the time, she says something, and im just thinkig to myself “what?!” “this season has been hit and miss with you, but 2nite was a hit.. when you keep it country, you keep me” or something like that.. doesnt make sense? hes always done country, and hes always been good! i think she gets nervous, the producers noticed and said “here are some simple critiques in case you get tounge tied” but shes using them at the wrong moments.. and this is coming from a huuuuge britney fan.. posters of her all over my room when i was growing up.. have memorized every word to every song kind of fan.. but she and chloe just look… uncomfortable..

lee ann rymes.. why did you have to mess with carly’s song? oh wait, thats your song that carly just happens to sing better than you do.. she sounded off.. and carly completely outshined her..

and as far as fifth harmony goes, whats there to say? “anything can happen” but hopefully it wont.. hopefully fifth harmony places third.. but for them to win? that would be a shame.. sure theyre cute and all, but no one compares to carly.. she should have this in the bag..

26. kasey31

December 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM

.. and why did every person from tates hometown, including the mayor, sound like they were at a WWF match?

27. mommyof2

December 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Wow! After last Friday’s awful, heartbreaking news, I have cried and cried, and by Mon., I couldn’t take any more news or TV, so I went to bed right after we put our two sweet, precious kids to bed. I completely forgot about Ashley and JP’s wedding until I cane to this site today.

Like many of you have commented, I’m not a fan of Obama either, but those hateful tweeters are ignorant and heartless. This tragedy is far more important than a football game, and Obama was right to address the nation and Newtown, Conn. I couldn’t watch any more after seeing, hearing, and reading so much about the children, their families, the teachers, and the tragedy itself. My children are 5 and 3, so it hit me hard, imagining what those kids saw and felt, and imagining the deep sorrow their parents and siblings feel now. Like someone mentioned above, it was a nice reprieve on Sunday when I watched an exciting football game, and my Redskins won. But I still can’t believe I forgot about the big wedding.

28. kasey31

December 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM

@mommyof2- very well said.. it was/is such a tragedy.. to even listen to the stories was gut-wrenching.. but at the same time, i felt like listening to their stories, hearing what some of those teachers did for their students, and listening to the bravery of the children, was my way of paying respect to the victims.. i am not a mom yet.. but my boyfriend of 5 yrs is a high school math teacher, and i immediately called him.. i know he would have done the same for those precious children.. its just heartbreaking.. i dont think there was one decent human being that watched or did anything sunday night without still feeling the pain from what occurred on friday.. sometimes, we need mindless entertainment to momentarily distract us from things that are so incomprehensible and horrific… otherwise, it can become unbearable..

29. Sunnyside422

December 20, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Well since Emily is jobless, looking for another 15 minutes, hooking up with Jef (who has been extremely popular as a bachelor), benefits her. Since there are those who think Emily is the end all to beat all, the spotlight will continue to shine on her.

30. randais

December 20, 2012 at 6:34 AM

@Kasey – I know “hang my head in shame”….typical me really :D. So of course, I missed the end and thank you for giving a brief synopsis, sounds like a great ending to an already great show. Also, I watch X-factor and while don’t disagree about the shameless “woe is me” pleas, I still think Tate is the best. I actually haven’t really liked Carly for the majority of the show. That in and of itself, shouldn’t affect whether she wins or not, of course, but my personal preference would be Tate. Britney’s contribution to this show is, at best, negligible, and seems very scripted and disingenuous. She, in my opinion, contributes little if anything of substance. And Chloe…well don’t get me started on that ridiculousness.

31. shouldbeworking

December 20, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I agree with bigfatwoman. Some people on here, and they know who they are, should lighten up.

32. kasey31

December 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM

@randais- oh, it’s something i would do, too.. but i was on the phone with a friend throughout a lot of it so she kept me awake.. AND she knew the ending before i did and i still managed to decide i didnt want the ending spoiled so she kept it secret..
    i agree with u on tate.. i like him, too! but i kinda feel like hes just another country guy with a great voice.. there isnt anything that really stands out to me- nothing worth a 5m dollar contract, at least… he does have a fantastic voice though.. i just dont know if hes the full package.. so, again, we can agree to disagree on that ; ) if he does win, i will be very happy for him, regardless..

33. kasey31

December 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM

**x factor**
    @randais- good game, good game.. your fave won, and he deserved it.. i got to thinking, carly rose is such an amazing talent, but maybe this is a blessing in disguise for her and her career.. shes only 13, and from a business perspective, she just seems too young to do anything with right now. as much as i love her, i wouldnt buy a 13yr old’s album.. and the only stars that have become famous from such an early age were already in the business acting and were backed by disney or nickelodeon.. i think her time will definitely come.. in a few yrs she’ll be 16 and much more marketable.. so, congrats to tate!

34. randais

December 21, 2012 at 3:36 AM

@kasey – I think part of my lack of enthusiasm for Carly was her age. That’s so young to be thrust into that limelight, although I’m sure she will be find herself in “said” limelight, to some extent anyway, due to her exposure on the show. I’m not sure I agree with them lowering the age limit to 13, these children, while they may be extremely talented, are so inexperienced and immature to be dealing with all the attention and demands they will now have to deal with.

35. mommyof2

December 21, 2012 at 7:45 PM

@Kasey I agree with you that I did feel compelled to read and hear about the stories of those brave teachers, and I was touched by so many of the stories about the personalities of the children who died. It just hurts though. I agree that sometimes we need mindless entertainment, too- and the Bachelor/ette shows definitely fulfill that need when they are airing!

*X-Factor- I was a big fan of Tate Stevens and was so happy he won, although I do think Carly has the best voice this season. I was pretty impressed by how well Fifth Harmony performed the week before and then again in the finale considering they were just so-so for the first half of the season. They could end up being pretty big! I agree with @Randais that Britney has been bland and hasn’t added anything to the judging table. Also, Chloe is a terrible host, which I feel mean saying, but it’s true. I love LA Reid as a judge, but read that he’s chosen not to return next season. Although I disagreed with Demi half of the time, she is spunky and offered her honest opinion- good and bad- each week, and I loved the chemistry between her and Simon.

*Revenge and *Revolution- i cannot wait for these two shows to return in January (along with the Bachelor, of course!).

By the way, I noticed a lot of y’all putting a star (*) before each show you comment about, so that’s why I’m doing that, too. Not sure if I missed the memo on this new rule or whatever, but I figured I’d do that, too! πŸ™‚

36. kasey31

December 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

**x factor**
    @mommyof2- everything u said about the x factor, i completely agree with.. but la reid leaving? i hadnt heard that, i cant imagine who would fill his shoes? hes amazing! maybe britney just needs another season to come into her own.. but youre right, demi sure seems to be comfortable in her position as a mentor and taking on simon (hilarious montage btw of her and simon), and i think she does a good job articulating herself, even if i dont at all agree with what shes saying.. she just seems much more natural on camera- britney has spent so much of her career attetmpting to be low-key and has always been a little mysterious, which was part of her intrigue- maybe she’s just finding it more difficult to open up and be vulnerable? while on the converse, khloe has spent most of her over indulged life infront of the cameras, so youd think this would be easy for her.. but.. not so much!
    and the * is so if anyone who doesnt want to read through a bunch of comments that theyre not interested in, so it’s kind of a header.. someone asked if we could do that a while ago, so we’ve been trying to remember it do it : )

37. kasey31

December 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM

** x factor contn’d**
    i still think carly is an amazing talent, and i truly believe we will be hearing a lot more from her in a few years.. i think she just needs some time to mature.. it would be very difficult to market a 13 year old.. who would be her target audience? but in a few years, she’ll be ready to go and will appeal to a much broader group of consumers.. her performance with tate last nite was terrible, though! it was a complete misfit from two completely different artists and genres of music.. they did not compliment each other.. at all.

38. kasey31

December 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

*complement..

39. heliofan

December 22, 2012 at 6:03 AM

Well…..looks like we survived the end of the world!!

40. Athena

December 22, 2012 at 3:45 PM

And hopefully anyone who would have normally planned and cooked dinner last night held back just in case, and then got taken out to eat.

41. randais

December 24, 2012 at 5:26 AM

Just wanted to hit and run, to wish everyone a quick Merry Christmas. Don’t forget to be thankful for all the blessings, family and friends. Cherish them while you have them and enjoy your holiday all. Have to run, the stores are open today! πŸ˜€

42. heliofan

December 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

43. strick432

December 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I think it was me who said I wanted to try out for Survivor. I just watched the wedding last night. Very cheesy. I didn’t get to watch Jason & Molly’s and Trista & Ryan feels like such a lifetime ago. I knew Cassadee was going to win but I really liked Terry & Nicholas better. I also liked Tate the best on X Factor.

44. kasey31

December 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

just wanted to “stop by” and say hi: ) about 10 more days til the bachelor starts, and 9 more til revenge.. cant wait! my dvr has been so lonely.. hope everyone is enjoying their holidays! xo

45. jbryant67

December 27, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Ditto

46. Athena

December 28, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Meanwhile there’s Bowl season where right now my Bobcats are putting a smackdown on UL-Monroe in the Independence Bowl πŸ™‚

47. karynr

January 2, 2013 at 7:32 AM

happilyeverafter, I think you are right on target. I imagine a lot of people didn’t watch for that very reason. I watched a few minutes of it, but like most, my mood was so down, I felt guilty watching something so lighthearted that particular evening.

48. iheartvino

January 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year’s Eve with their friends and family. Anyone see Steve’s FB post this AM? Apparently he’s being sued again and ABC is claiming he violated their agreement. If he didn’t, then he shouldn’t have anything to worry about. I’m one of the many people who would have said adios to this show a long time ago if it weren’t for Steve’s spoilers.

49. bostoncpa

January 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I saw Steve’s FB post as well. If he didn’t violate their agreement, they’re probably trying to take him our of business with exorbitant legal fees. He obviously doesn’t have the same resources to spend on lawyers as the production company does.

50. addicted2rs

January 3, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I noticed the same FB post about a new lawsuit. I was hoping he had addressed it here, but I am sure that is coming.

Can’t wait for the return of Revenge! I saw a write up of this season stating Conrad’s ex wife and children will be on this season. πŸ™‚