Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers

The Bachelor Sean Finale Recap Including Your First Look at Some of Desiree’s Guys (EXCLUSIVE)

Listed below are guys who have left for filming, but there’s still a slight chance they could be alternates and are sent home before filming started like a couple girls I posted last season. So not until after filming starts will I be 100% sure they’re on it, but the guys below are definitely in LA set to be cast members. There’s always a chance they get cut because they bring more than 25 guys out there in case of emergencies, someone gets cold feet, or they just have a change of mind and swap some guy out for another. But these guys seem to be pretty solid candidates that they’ll be on the show. When I was putting together this list on Saturday, all these guys FB pages, Twitter accounts, and LinkedIn pages were active. I’m guessing most of them aren’t anymore.
________________________________________________________

1. Brooks Forester: 28 or 29, originally from Boise, ID currently living in Salt Lake City, Utah. One of 10 children. Works as a Sales rep at Fit Marketing. B.A. from the University of Utah.

Facebook – Brooks Forester
Twitter – Brooks Forester
LinkedIn – Brooks Forester

_________________________________________________________

2. David Insogna: 30, Philadelphia, PA. Graduated Temple University, currently in medical sales.

Facebook – David John Insogna

_________________________________________________________

3. Ben Scott: 28, Dallas, Texas, Graduated Lubbock High School in 03′, Texas Tech University in 07, works at The Trophy Room in Uptown, has a 4 year old son named Brody. Originally thought he was divorced, but he’s not. He was never married to his son’s mom. This past Halloween, he actually went as the “Bachelor” as you can see by his third picture below.

Facebook – Ben Scott

_________________________________________________________

4. Chris Siegfried: 27, Seattle, Washington. Works for HomeStreet Bank Mortgage Lending. Does part-time modeling work as well. Former minor league pitcher in the Chicago Cubs organization from 2007-2011.

LinkedIn – Chris Siegfried

_________________________________________________________

5. Zak Waddell: San Antonio, Tx, 31 or 32, works as a drilling engineer for AIP Inc. B.A. from Texas A&M, Masters from Univ. of Dallas. His Facebook and LinkedIn page have already been shut down. Dammit. Although here he is showing off his balancing skills:

________________________________________________________

6. Dr. Larry Burchett: 34, Berkeley, CA. Graduated Univ. of Notre Dame 2001, medical school at the University of Kansas 2006. Emergency Physician at Sonoma Valley Hospital. His LinkedIn page has been shut down. Here’s a link to his hospital page. Here was an article written about him in the Sonoma news earlier this year. The first picture is most recent from his LinkedIn page, but the others are from an old MySpace account that are 5 and 6 years old. Sorry dude. These pictures probably aren’t doing him much justice.

In the past, we usually haven’t gotten the contestants bios up on ABC’s site until about 2 weeks before the first episode aired. Remember last season though for the first time in 25 seasons, ABC decided to put the girls head shots, first name, and survey questions up about 5 days into filming, most likely because I had given you over half of them already. So, who knows what they’ll do this season, but the guys head shots are being done this week, so if they follow the same timeline, then we would see them up on the site next week. But with no last name, last initial, or even city, it’s not much to go off of. As I get more confirmed contestants, I will post them. More coming on Thursday.

Send all regular and “Dr. Reality Steve” emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you soon.

1. Dianne

March 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM

As if ABC/Fleiss isn’t tacky enough, they did themselves one better by choosing THE ugliest silver & gold gowns for Lindsey & Catherine to wear. Second and first place?

And I’m guessing the girls are asked during their audition if they were chosen as the “final”, what type of ring would they prefer. It’s quite possible a few chose a cushion cut.

2. JovisMom

March 13, 2013 at 12:13 PM

@ Dianne – I think I remember Steve saying that once you are the in the final 2 you are taken out shopping for a dress to wear to the final rose?

3. agatha bee

March 13, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Ok…Desiree was not my first choice (I’d rather it was Lesley) but it doesn’t really matter! As long as the rest of the guys are similar to these, then I’ll be watching!!

4. iheartvino

March 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM

If anyone’s interested- Here is Shay’s (Sean’s sister) blog about the finale and their family’s trip to Thailand.

She mentioned that Sean and Cassie stayed in the same house. I do find that a little odd, you’d think that they’d give a male lead a male producer to stay with instead of Cassie but then again this is the Bachelor franchise we’re talking about so I guess it’s no surprise.

5. cowgirl

March 13, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I love des’s lineup of guys so far just wish they wouldn’t choose actors and choose more hometown guys with normal lives!!!

6. melimitch

March 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I am so glad to hear Zak Waddell from Dallas made the cut! I went to high school with the kid and he’s posted a few things about flying back and forth for interviews. Awesome – he is a super sweet guy. Way to represent SGP!

7. allybow

March 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM

LOL @ first and second place! It kind of irritated me that their dresses were too similar!

And about Cassie staying with Sean – she is married to another producer on the show… he may have stayed in the house too.

8. randais

March 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM

@Cow – “more hometown guys with normal lives”, there is NOTHING normal about this whole process why in the world would they ever consider going with “normal” guys?

**The Following**
    Honestly, this weeks episode, had me rethinking my attraction to this show. I know, I have been one of the hardcore fans but the gore is really starting to get to me….it’s so over the top.

9. carmondy

March 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM

RS hit the nail on the head about the final two dates. Poor Lindsay! That river was nasty. Should have been a clue to Lindsay that she wouldn’t be “the one”.

And could that proposal set have been any tackier? I thought nothing could be worse than what they rigged up for Emily/Jef, I was wrong.

10. jessica1

March 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I’m guessing that they don’t ask the contestants what kind of ring-style they’d prefer. I seem to recall one season where the bach chose one style but his gal was wearing something totally different at the reunion. Dont know how they swung that…

11. thedoctor

March 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM

How do I email Steve my question?

During the proposal, the Neil Lane mark is shown. However, during the replay of the proposal, the ring box is shown without the Neil Lane mark. Why? Did Neil not pay enough $.

12. karynr

March 14, 2013 at 5:32 AM

thedoctor…editing was really off this season. There’s a contact me button at the top of this page.

*AI*
    After AI last night, I think I want an Angie/Candice finale!

Nikki is SO weird. What was the deal with her being so late? It seemed a little awkward for them.

Keith Urban is a gorgeous man!

Some of these AI kids REALLY have sparkle!!!!

13. jacey

March 14, 2013 at 5:47 AM

“lisalisa on March 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM said:
    Catherine not as into Sean? Have you **seen** Sean?? He’s way too cute and adorable – of course she’s totally into him and must be thanking her lucky stars.”

First of all, Diane, thank you. I thought I was the only one who thought those dresses were 80’s tacky and ill-fitting. Especially Lindsay’s.

Now to @LisaLisa. Yes, I have “seen Sean” and I tried to get it… I really did, but physically all I see is a dork trying to be “beefy.”

I watched the playback of Sean and Lindsay, then Sean and Catherine sitting side by side on ATFR. The Sean and Lindsay pairing ‘looks’ way more like they belong together. And Frankly, intellectually, I think they’re a better fit as well. They’re both missing ‘polish.’ I think Sean chose what he thought he was missing from himself instead of the ‘like me’ persona that is Lindsay.

14. Dianne

March 14, 2013 at 6:00 AM

@JovisMom – if that’s the case, then both girls have HORRID taste. Seem a bit too much of a coincidence that they would both pick shimmer/glitter ugly dresses that did not fit either of them properly, therfore, being very, very uncomplimentary.

@jacey – I know!! I was just waiting for a disco-ball to lower down out of one of those strange looking trees!

15. Sunnyside422

March 14, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Gotta chime in on the final 2 dresses. Really tacky and darn right ugly. But frankly, the girls get to pick their dress and both of these ladies don’t impress me as having much brain matter.

As for Sean…never was impressed with the beefcake look to him and that goofy grin whenever he is asked to take his shirt off. I’m so done with him. His hair is nearly gone, his intelligence level is suspect and never will I ever stop saying yuk as he does the nose to nose sucking of the girl’s upper lip. I’d slap him if he was my date and show him how to tilt his head, open his mouth slightly and affix his lips to BOTH lips on the girl. He is beyond horrible and spending a life time with that lip sucking would do me in.

I don’t think Catherine is all that gaga about him other than his body. Just saw a strange ibe watching them together and it reminded me of Emily with Brad on the After show. I don’t wish any of these made for TV couples failure, but ABC pushing for a televised wedding and all, will place much pressure on them.

As to Idol: a final with Kree, Angie, Candice would be awesome and I’d probably pick Kree. Love her lots but feel pretty much the same for the others. I think Janelle is beyond adorable, but just don’t feel she can make it to the end.

As for the guys…maybe Curtis and the one with the redish hair (name escapes me). Love Lazaro so much, but if going with best singers and not this sweet young man’s back story, I’d say he won’t win.

16. Sunnyside422

March 14, 2013 at 7:04 AM

The word was “vibe”. Some how the V never made it from my finger to the keyboard! Need more coffee!

17. Dianne

March 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM

@ JovisMom and Sunnyside..since the girls get to choose their dress for the “final”, I’m guessing, by the looks of these two dresses, the pickin’s were pretty slim!

18. jacey

March 14, 2013 at 8:04 AM

“As to The Following…yeh the gore is getting a bit much, but I do bet that cults exist and weird crap goes down with them.”

Yeah, and that whole underlying not-so-subtle suggestion that Joe Carroll’s knife going into that guy accompanied with the looks on both men’s faces was some sort of analogous ‘penis’ was all more than a little disturbing. Not the fact that it was two men, but the coupling of ‘sex’ with violence. Anybody else pick up on that?

19. karynr

March 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM

sunnyside…watching him attempt to kiss properly was pretty gross!

20. randais

March 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Anyone else looking forward to the premiere of “Ready For Love”? I’ve been watching the previews of this for months and they’ve changed the premiere date 3 times. Right now, it’s set for 4/9 and I’m hoping it sticks because this looks to have some promise.

**Survivor**
    Holy melt down Brandon!
    He’s constantly doing about faces the whole episode, first he’s all aggressive then he’s all apologetic. He scares the bejesus out of his tribe mates when he goes postal (excuse the reference) and dumps their rice and bean rations. Even though the favs win the reward challenge, again, they are all riding the Brandon roller coaster and it’s taking a toll.

Meanwhile, back at the Fan’s campsite, Reynold is scrambling after pulling out and using his immunity idol at tribal and EVERYone else is scrambling to keep him from finding the idol a second time. They return from the reward challenge as losers and the weather isn’t helping when it storms/rains for 48 hours straight, I think we can safely say, they are beyond dejected. While everyone is searching for the rehidden idol desperately trying to keep it away from Reynold, guess who finds it…..Reynold.

The favs have just about had their fill of bipolar (no offense) Brandon though. He goes off on Phillip then apologizes then goes off again. By the time they arrive at the immunity challenge, they’ve decided to forfeit the challenge and go to tribal to vote him out. Jeff obliges, by holding a vocal vote as they stand there and while the other tribe is also, standing there watching. Brandon votes off Phillip and the rest of the tribe sends Brandon packing.

The previews have me suspecting a change up next week, but we’ll see.

21. randais

March 14, 2013 at 8:14 AM

@jacey – YES! It’s pushing my tolerance of violence as fictionalized as it may or may not be. I’m finding myself not being able to stomach many of the scenes, more and more. I’m not completely done yet, but I’m finding it not as much thrilling and repulsive.

**Idol**
    What the heck is with Nikki? She’s strange.
    I love all the finalists. @ sunny, Devin, the red head. He’s talented for sure. I like Kree too, Angie, Amber, Candice….ok ok they’re all stellar!

The Voice premiere’s on the 25th!

22. texas

March 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Remember on the ATFR for Ashley and JP, Ashley’s sister was there and talked about how she was supportive now of JP, etc etc? I was half expecting a similar thing with Catherine’s sisters or maybe her mom who was reluctant to give Sean her “blessing.” They were no where in sight at the ATFR. Makes me wonder if they are still not on-board with the whole thing. Who knows. Maybe the plan is to make that “storyline” part of the wedding special. If it happens….

23. Sunnyside422

March 14, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Randais: yes thanks…Devin…could not remember his name, but agree he is very good.

Have not been watching Survivor (as I usually do On Demand) cause I watch Idol and am ust not interested in the Favs vs.Fans thing.

I see that..when Joe Carrol stabbed Charlie..the look on both faces could resemble pleasure. And the show has been picked up for a second season…according to tabloids. I so want it to be a one on one with Ryan and Joe…with Ryan disposing of Joe!

Nicki is beyond strange and frankly stupid in her commentary! Hopefully she will be replaced next season. Love Keith…what a sweet cutie pie. Nicole is one lucky lady to have a real man after Cruise! Mariah seems very sincere and normal with her helpful comments. Randy is Randy and I have no issues with him. BEGONE NICKI! These kids are fortunate Simon is long gone or he’d have destroyed some of their egos and confidence.

24. jacey

March 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Ok… I just want to punctuate for all you AshLee bashers — You know. Those of you with all the “cray-cray” comments and such regarding AshLee’s ‘come to Jesus’ confrontation with Sean?? — that Sean “said the same thing to Lindsay” according to Selma (See Youtube On-Air radio Interview) on RS blog.

Oh, and while I’m on the subject, please stop trying to make “cray cray” happen. lol It’s stupid.

25. kasey31

March 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM

im extremely happy for sean and catherine, and i thought this was probably the sweetest “proposal” since ashley and jp.. catherine’s reaction was so genuine, and i thought both ladies looked gorgeous.. the odds are against them, but i wish these 2 the best of luck!

26. lisalisa

March 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Lindsay’s silver dress looked horrible on her- it made her look like she didn’t have a waist. Fashion Police no likey 🙂

In terms of Lindsay possibly being the better fit for him- I believe that he had a thing for her, even on the ATFR- did you notice how he checked her out, and kept checking her out when they were seated next to each other on stage? I mean checking out her body and what she was wearing, including the sheer panel in the front of her dress. There was some interest there from him. Anyone else notice this?