Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers

The Bachelor Sean Finale Recap Including Your First Look at Some of Desiree’s Guys (EXCLUSIVE)

With the season now over, and the “Bachelorette” not premiering until May 20th, I highly doubt you’ll see me posting three times a week for the next couple months. This week, I’m combining “Reader Emails” and “Dr. Reality Steve” and will post on Thursday. After that, it’s a crap shoot when the next column happens. This is usually where I take a bit of break. Mostly because the emails aren’t coming in at a furious pace, nor are the “Dr. Reality Steve” emails. So those columns will probably be combined and posted once every couple weeks. The one thing I will continue to do for the next two months is post once any “Bachelorette” news happens. Guys started arriving yesterday, and some are arriving today, which tells me that filming is probably being pushed up a couple days. Originally filming was supposed to start this Sunday the 17th, but with guys already in LA, there’s no way they’re gonna make them wait for 5 days since they never have. It never takes that long to shoot ITM’s and bio photos, so my guess is that filming is going to begin Friday night. Anytime I have more contestants confirmed, or photos/info from dates being filmed, you will be updated during the next couple months. I just never know when or how often that’ll be. You will always be updated by following me on Twitter or my Facebook Fan Page, so you’ll definitely know when I have new information posted.

As for where they are traveling for Des’ season, I think I have an idea where they are headed after LA, but haven’t gotten it 100% confirmed. Hopefully I’ll get it within the next couple weeks, and if not, I’ll tell you where I was originally told they were headed. From what I was told, they are definitely headed overseas again, and I’m pretty positive about one of the locations. Just waiting on some of the other ones.

Also, one of the other worst kept secrets of late was made official this morning when Sean announced on “Good Morning America” that he’ll be on “Dancing with the Stars” and Peta is his partner. Watch out, Catherine. That Peta is daaaaaaaaamn sexy. But then again, Sean seems to hate all blondes, so, maybe you really don’t have anything to worry about.

A couple links:

FoxNews.com gave a little coverage yesterday to the lawsuit before the finale. I’d say that’s pretty accurate. My stance hasn’t changed in four months. I’ve done nothing wrong, their allegations against me contain no facts, and they haven’t offered a single bit of evidence to support their claims. I will continue to do what I do, which is spoil their season before it airs, and I will continue to do it without violating my Settlement Agreement with them. I did it this season, and I’ll do it again next season. And the season after that. And so on.

-Leslie Hughes from Sean’s season gave an interview to the DailyBeast.com about her time on the show. I think my favorite point of hers was #7. Really? No way! Does that include yourself?

For those wanting to increase your chances of the car giveaway, or, want to add questions to the Reality Steve Quiz, check out this latest video for how it all works:

And in case you missed it on Friday, here is “Burning Love” Episode 9. Great stuff, yet again.

1. ironside

March 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Here’s trivia question:

Who is the biggest douche bag Bachelor in franchise history?

A. Jake Pavelka
    B. Jake Pavelka
    C. Jake Pavelka
    D. All Of The Above

2. elizabeth82

March 12, 2013 at 10:13 AM

@ironside, I refused to watch that fake, douchebag, not to mention closet gay’s season.

Larry Burchett is cute!

3. jackie22

March 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Just read that Lindsay has a boyfriend! Could be why she didn’t get the Bachelorette role!?

4. penguinfan01

March 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I know Steve says that in this show someone gets eliminated at the end, and someone gets picked, I realize that, however I just don’t get that they have to humiliate one girl by getting her hopes up all the way to the end, getting her dressed up, nerves all crazy, only to have her humiliated on national tv. To me it seems so demeaning and cruel to play with someones emotions like that. Seems to me there could be an easier way to do this. The other girl still wouldn’t know what happened. My best to Lyndsay, I hope she finds happiness.

5. Athena

March 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM

While what I’ve seen from her via the show leaves me wondering if she has much of an affective vocabulary, I want to applaud Catherine’s attitude when approaching the final rose ceremony. Saying that she was certain that whatever happened there would play a major part in how her life unfolded (my paraphrase of her words) was a very mature perspective.

6. lucky

March 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM

penguin – Emily was allowed to let Arie go so he was able to avoid humiliation.

Steve – awesome season. You never fail to disappoint. “And oh yeah, he likes firing automatic rifles and killing beavers.” Hilarious. Thanks for what you do!

7. quesara

March 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Penguin-from what I remember, Ali let Chris go early too. But I am sure the producers frown on that. After all, they love to humiliate the rejected ones!
    BTW, the “beaver killer” looks hot!
    I am surprised Chris H. was allowed to say he was disappointed that Sean is going on DWTS. Isn’t that like going against the network and biting the hand that feeds him?

8. sr5922

March 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Steve, surprised you didn’t comment on Chris’s freudian slip after Sean dumped Lindsay. When they went back to the live studio audience, Chris said “Wow, that was a brutal breakup for CATHERINE.” Whoops. After that I think he realized his mistake and kept emphasizing, “We will miss Lindsay”, “Lindsay handled herself with class”, “Lindsay kicked off her heels right away.”

9. Dianne

March 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Erik Bryan looks like Christian Bale. I like what I see in these guys so far, but I just cannot get used to Des.

10. Caroll

March 12, 2013 at 11:06 AM

sr5922: Yes, Chris did slip and say “Catherine” instead of “Lindsay.” I also am surprised Steve didn’t pick up on it or mention it. Today Sean and Catherine were on “Live with Kelly & Michael” and Catherine did not seem bothered by having watched all the episodes with Sean kissing other women which is very mature and understanding of her. Looking back, Emily made a big fuss over Brad’s relationships when she watched them on TV showing her immaturity.

11. iheartvino

March 12, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Dianne, same here, about Des. In all honesty, when Chris was about to bring her out, I told myself that I needed to let go whatever had bothered me about her and that I wanted to see if I could like her. I tried, but then she just came across as a little arrogant to me, especially with the way she said “Oh I can handle them!” about the 25 guys, and especially the way she was saying “thank you sooo much” the same exact way to everyone she was greeting in the audience when the credits were rolling.

I don’t know, but from my experience usually when someone has to tell people they are a good person and have the biggest heart, it’s not always the case. Genuine people usually don’t have to repeatedly say that they’re genuine. I know it doesn’t matter who the lead is because the contestants are the ones that bring the entertainment, so I’ll still watch and will probably enjoy her season, I just wish she didn’t rub me the wrong way.

Carroll and sr5922, I noticed Chris’s slip too and commented about it on Steve’s older column. And yep, Chris definitely tried to overcome that by saying Lindsay’s name several times in the next 30 seconds. 🙂 I’m with Steve, I don’t think very many people are going to give a damn about his clothing line. I’m sure the ass-kissers in the franchise will ooh and ahh over it but I’d be surprised if it gets much beyond that.

12. oyoung1117

March 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Des has a super hot collection of guys. I can’t wait. In general I think I prefer the bachelorette to the bachelor. Probably because my ultimate fantasy would be having my pick of 25 guys not hoping to be picked out of 25 girls. There is something kind of douche-y about the male model’s face. I wouldn’t be surprised if he got the villain edit. Too soon to tell though obviously.
    As for why the bachelorettes have been able to spare guys the humiliation, but the bachelors always make the girls doll themselves up and get all excited just to be humiliated. I read somewhere that Mike Fleiss believes the success of the show is due to women enjoying seeing beautiful women being rejected. So it makes sense that he may give bachelorette’s some wiggle room with the guys, but absolutely will not allow the bachelor’s to spare the women that ultimate rejection.
    Btw, Lindsey was a sweet girl, but someone has GOT to teach her to apply eyeliner.

13. locondcoco

March 12, 2013 at 12:30 PM

If they always let the one he/she wasn’t choosing go before the actual proposal day, the one who was still there on proposal day would know for sure that it was them. That would ruin reactions like Catherine’s last night. And c’mon, people getting rejecting on TV makes MUCH better TV than sparing someone’s humiliation. You know what you’re getting into when you sign up for this.

14. locondcoco

March 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Athena:
    “I want to applaud Catherine’s attitude when approaching the final rose ceremony.”

Agreed. Lindsay was WAY to confident. You cant go into this thing thinking you have it in the bag, or you end up like Lindsay did!

15. JovisMom

March 12, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Anyone else get the impression that Catherine was already having reservations about the whole wedding thing? Sean was blabbing on and on about it and she was kinda sitting there shifting her eyes. She looked uncomfortable.

16. cheryl1

March 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I like to poke fun at the Bachelor as much as the next person, but, alas, I really like SeanCat and hope it works out. In fact, this last episode was my favourite. Sean’s Dad is wonderful. I was actually choked up by his cheerleader speech and, clearly, Catherine was too. Sean’s Mom seemed sincere. Oh, and side note, how hot is Shay’s husband? Well done Shay! Sean and Catherine have a great connection. He is actually far more interesting around her…funny even. I give you his “when I was a kid I always imagined I would get engaged and ride off on an elephant” comment.

Lindsay, never my favourite, handled the breakup like a champ. She even returned to her little tiny size just to speed up getting the heck out of there. Overall fun to watch. And yes, I will watch the wedding, and Des as the Bachelorette. So far the guys look great! They fixed her hair! They fixed her hair! Yes, she has a black sheep brother. It was a season worth watching, despite Tiarra, and despite the Ashley psycho-babble. By the way, she is still bitter even on ATFR!

17. packgirl

March 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM

JovisMom, I thought the same thing. My impression is that she was starting to wonder exactly what she got herself into…and that Sean was way more excited about her than she was about him.

18. bachelorfan1

March 12, 2013 at 1:14 PM

iheartvino: I don’t think desiree’s issue is arrogance. I think she’s try to hard to be likable given her past and her family not having money. She mentioned with sean that people would tease her about geting dropped off at trailer park. So I think she constantly wants to prove herself to other people by trying to hard to please people and be liked that it just comes across as insincere. But I think she is genuine. I had trouble really liking her too at first because something seemed off but she is sweet and I think that’s her issue.

19. ali

March 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM

did anyone else think it was wierd that Sean basically told Lindsay he loved her after breaking up with her? I think he said something like “you knew I loved you” No wonder the poor girl was confused at the after show…I wonder how that went over with Catherine after she saw that…I would be pissed if an hour before my fiance proposed to me that he told another girl he loved her. Maybe he meant it as “love you as a friend”, but i still thought it was wierd for him to say that. I don’t remember the last time a lead as said that to the person they were dumping at the ceremony.

20. locondcoco

March 12, 2013 at 1:42 PM

a couple more notes from ATFR:
    (1) how many times was Lindsay going to ask Sean “what changed” since their last one on one date until proposal day? she kept asking it and rewording it and Sean already said 15 times that he didnt have an answer other than his feelings were stronger for Catherine (which should be enough in itself).

(2) I think the end of Catherine’s last one on one was heavily edited to make it look like she had serious doubts about how Sean felt, after she said “I love you” and he basically responded with, “thanks for today”. Notice how during the ATFR how Chris H. was kind of prodding at Catherine about her having questions after that date, and her response was basically, “no, i didnt have any doubts about his (sean) feelings for me”. He wasnt getting the answer he wanted and kept asking, but she responded the same.

21. tcarla

March 12, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I am new to Reality Steve and I was wondering what is that people have against Jake Pavelka? I couldn’t stand Vienna but I never thought anything bad about jake other than he had terrible taste in women to pick Vienna? Why do Steve and others hate him?

22. ironside

March 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

tcarla on March 12, 2013 at 1:55 PM said:
    ===================================
    Because he was a phony douchebag and it was obvious to anyone with the least bit of intuition that he was “acting” and that he loved the camera more than any of the women on the show.

23. twiggy1

March 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Somehow I went the whole season without seeing the connection, but last night the entire time Des was on stage…all I saw was Katie Holmes. I think the wide-eyed, somewhat overwhelmed expression may have contributed.

24. lucky

March 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

ironside – hate to correct you but jake the d-bag actually loves himself more than the camera.

25. bigfatwoman

March 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Love Catherine and Sean together, but I got burned by rooting for Emily and Jef….so l remain cautiously optimistic. It helps that they are both mature and grounded.

Des has some nice looking men. Hopefully she will either find or show some personality.

Agree about Shay’s husband — MEOW.

26. ironside

March 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Personally, I think Sean knew a lot sooner than he was willing to admit (or the producers told him not to admit) that he was going to choose Catherine.

Evidence:
    Prior to hometowns he took Desiree, Lindsay and Catherine on a 3-on-1 date because he admitted later that he knew in advance of the 3-on-1 date that he wanted to go meet their families. The fourth hometown was between AshLee and Lesley. During that episodes rose ceremony he even made AshLee squirm because she got the 4th rose. She thought it was because iof the drama with Tierra.

But after hometowns Lindsay and AshLee were #1 and #2 during the rose ceremony and he led the audience to believe that he almost sent Catherine home. How did Ashlee leap frog both Desiree and Catherine during hometowns.

Then after overnights, again Lindsay was #1 but this time he made it seem that Catherine barely squeezed ahead of AshLee.

IMO, Sean had the hots for Catherine the moment she stepped up to him out of that limo. The editors hid it well. But when she handed him that note with her lips on it and then took her out front to kiss and then he took her outside in Montana to make out (and who can forget Daniella’s reaction?), you can just tell that those two were dying for alone time together. They made him wait till the 6th episode to get her on a 1-on-1 date. But after that, her role on the show grew more rapidly than any of the other established women.

If it wasn’t for the RS website, I wouldn’t have picked up on stuff like this. Steve makes you analyze the show differently because of his perspective, which actually makes watching it more entertaining and funny.

27. mariet

March 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Responding to earlier comments– Not everyone thinks Jake is a tool? Seriously? He’s so… ewww. Yes, Shay’s husband is hot. Reminded me of that driver who took someone to the hospital this season. My daughter and I looked at each other at the same time and said, whoa–did you see him? LOL.
    Lindsay’s eye makeup! How is it possible to cake that much on? Very distracting.
    And why, oh why, did RS and bloggers on other sites mentioned Desiree’s small teeth? That’s all I was focused on last night!

28. AJ13

March 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Just a follow up on Lindsay: Wetpaint says she has a new boyfriend (not really that surprising) and I’ve read via thedirty.com that her ex is holding nudie pics of her hostage for the highest bidder (somewhat surprising). Anyone have any more deets on this?

PS–for as dimwitted and simple as she seemed throughout the show, I think she handled her rejection with poise, class and diplomacy…well done, Lindsay.

29. slaurae

March 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM

@tcarla : not only did Jake seem like he did not care for any of the Women on his season but also when he and Vienna broke up they did a 45 minute segment telling us why they broke up and in the 45 minutes people went from “OMG why did he even pick her” to “poor girl really cared about him and he treated her like crap”. I mean he made us feel sorry for Vienna! Then he went on Bachelor Pad a year later to “apologize” which seemed so insincere since he went on a tv show to do it. he could have apologized any other time in the past year to her but he had to do it on tv.

30. ironside

March 12, 2013 at 3:00 PM

@slaurae – Don’t forget to mention that Jake also threw Gia under the bus on Bachelor Pad as well.

31. newmoonmg

March 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Sean was by far my favorite. Any guy who treats his mom the way he did on the show = a good man. He seemed so concerned when she was crying. That my friends cant be acted. That is a man who loves his momma.

Now, was it just me, or did Sean seem WAY more into Catherine that she did? Maybe it was her nerves being on live tv, but Sean was the one that was getting teary eyed and she was cool as a cucumber.

32. Athena

March 12, 2013 at 3:25 PM

AJ13 , in a recent blog Steve reported on the nude photos rumor and said there was no truth to it.

33. karynr

March 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Last night was definitely one of the better finales. I actually felt both of them feel a lot for each other. I Idon’t know if I would call it love this soon, but there sure seems to be a pretty deep connection, so far. If there is a breakup, I think she would be the one to initiate it. I guess the cynic in me is taking a little break, as I do have to admit I’m rooting for those two.

Sean’s dad is a very endearing man. He is sweet, kind, intelligent, wise, warm and loving. Regardless of whether I’m a fan of Sean’s or not, his family is wonderful. His niece and nephew are just too cute.

I’m looking forward forward to Des as the bachelorette. And I love the change in her hair style! I think she has the abiity to make it an interesting, fun season, and can’t wait to see the men!

Thanks for another great season RS! As usual, you enhance the enjoyment of watching the show, and I truly believe ABC should thank you for what you do! Fleiss’s little grudge is so stupid considering you bring so much attention to his show. I guess once a bully, always a bully.

As for the crap that’s showing up in the comments section again, just ignore the trolls. They’re so irrevelant, why even bother responding? And, of course, their goal is to get a rise out of people, so why give them the satisfaction? People like that aren’t worth my time and energy.

34. crossedmymind

March 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Knew it would be Dez-called that one. Dez reminds me of a young Katie Holmes in her facial expressions.
    Agree that Catherine seemed a little leary about the wedding plans. Lindsey is still in love with Sean and it was cruel to make her go to the very end and humiliate her.

35. femailhandler

March 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Nice looking guys!, With that said, I hope the “Christian College” graduate who enjoys killing defenseless animals goes first or never gets considered…ugh. Not like he eats them .

36. femailhandler

March 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Oops not a Christian College graduate, but coaches for a Christian High School…

37. aspen16

March 12, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Femailhandler, I had the same response with that photo with the dead animal. Anyone who enjoys killing animals for nothing more than sport is disturbed in so many ways.

As for people saying Sean and Catherine have such a great connection. Seriously? They barely know each other and are very much still in the “honeymoon” phase of their relationship. If they’re planning to have a wedding this summer (which I read elsewhere today) they are not living in reality. That’s WAY too soon to get married. They really need to spend a few months together where they see each other a LOT to know if they are truly compatible. I don’t see it lasting because I think they are far too incompatible in MAJOR areas of their lives, but, they may try to make it work anyway. Just don’t see it being a smooth road for them if they tie the knot.

LOVE Sean’s family. I liked them on Emily’s season. They would make wonderful in-laws for any girl. One of the most grounded families I’ve ever seen on this show.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned this, but to me, Dez could be Katharine McPhee’s sister. I see the resemblence with her much more than with Katie Holmes.

38. randais

March 12, 2013 at 5:38 PM

**The Following**
    Only SEVEN new episodes left! I can’t imagine life without it…..

39. bigfatwoman

March 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM

@aspen — yes, you’re right. Des looks like Katherine McPhee……although, poor man’s version for sure.

That’s not a dig at her upbringing….just a term for a lesser version….i.e., she’s not as beautiful as Kat McPhee.

40. lisalisa

March 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I think Catherine is happy about the wedding, she just seemed put off by the idea of getting married right there and there by chris harrison in the next 12 minutes… and who can blame her. Also, nobody has mentioned this and I wonder if anyone noticed- when Lindsay came out and talked with Sean, he kept looking her up and down, checking her out. Anyone notice this or is it just me??

41. jillbeau

March 13, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Re: Des…the teeth also bother me. I didn’t want to say something and then be that person who criticizes someone based on something they have no control over. But since Steve was nice enough to bring it up, I’ll second his opinion. Anyway, like @bachelorfan1 said above, I think that Des does try to hard, which is why she is off putting to some people. It seems like she tries to too hard to be nice and say the right thing which is why it seems insincere. I’m sure she is genuinely a nice person, she just needs to stop trying so hard and be natural.

Re Sean and Catherine…I think this is the first episode that I’ve understood their connection. They do seem happy together, but I think that their relationship does seem a little one-sided. Like others have said, Sean was teary while watching the proposal and Catherine’s first comment was that her face looked bad. Catherine does seem to get nervous during these interviews and Sean has been doing them for so long which is probably why he is more open with his feelings. I do hope that they work out. But I have a feeling that if it doesn’t, Catherine will be the one who ends it.

42. iheartvino

March 13, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Bachelorfan and jillbeau, if that’s the case then I really wish she woulddn’t try so hard. She comes across so phony to me that it’s actually distracting. And I agree with the others that have said Des looks way more like Katherine McPhee than Katie Holmes- especially now that her bangs have grown out. (thank goodness! I was not a fan)

newmoonmg, I didn’t see it that way at all during the ATFR show. The entire time the engagement was playing back for them to see, Catherine could not stop grinning and leaning into Sean. I thought she looked extremely happy and smitten. I heard Sean and Catherine on Ryan Seacrest’s show this AM on the way to work and the two of them still sound so cute and giggly together. They asked her how AshLee’s comments affected her (about Sean supposedly telling her that he didn’t have feelings for the other two girls) and Catherine said she liked AshLee but that her comment was ludicrous and that if Sean had actually said that to AshLee then things would have turned out differently for her.

43. jacey

March 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Not only was there that Freudian Slip from Chris H. — saying “Catherine” instead of Lindsay relative to the rejection, but didn’t Sean say to Lindsay during ATFR that he didn’t have a reason for not choosing her and he “loves” her? I’ll have to watch the playback on OD. I’m pretty sure he did.

And regarding Lindsay… She handled the rejection well. I applaud her, but I kept thinking that she looked like a 14 y/o sitting there during ATFR. She said she’d grown up during the process which indicates that she’s completely aware of just how simple she was. The fact that Sean considered her a strong contender for a marriage proposal is telling.

I tend to agree with the person who commented that Sean is more into Catherine than she’s into him. He seems like a bit of a dufus to me — though I have to say that every time she spoke, I muted the set. Her voice is grating.

I think when reality has sufficiently set in and she finds out she can do better, ‘Cat’ will have someone’s tongue.

And btw… Catherine’s family didn’t seem any more well off than Des’. Her family lives in a very modest little house. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that at all. Just say’n.

Anyway… I hope all the drama manufactured by ABC and fame chasing on both the couple’s parts results in happiness whether they find it with each other or Sean develops a thing for Peta.

44. jacey

March 13, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Damn… Wish I had said ‘taste’ for Peta.

45. Cndgirl

March 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM

ali – yeah, I heard that too. I thought it was crazy he out and out told Lindsay he loved her – and it didn’t seem like they edited anything out. I’d be upset if I heard that – why bother telling me that, it would make me feel that much worse! I don’t remember that ever been said to the one let go before.

46. jessica1

March 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I think we all have a right to be skeptical of everything that happens on this show, given everything we’ve learned via RS. I STILL say, on Bach Pad, when Kalon was on the bridge having dinner w/ Lindzi, I saw a huge cue card held up in the background for him to read, which said “deep feelings, can’t believe we met….etc”

Bleck.

But when watching Sean & Cath–I wondered this: on Em’s season, he was a total stumble bumpkin in expressing his interest to get married. Em was hardcore marry marry marry babies babies babies.

From my view, it looked like Cath’s hesitancy to be hammering at those subjects ALLOWED Sean to be more expressive. As in, it gives him the opportunity to draw her out if he’s expressive.

Can’t even believe I’m using brain cells to contemplate this but I can’t help it!

But what REALLY surprises me that RS missed — AshLee, just before she was let go, commanded that Sean pick a cushion cut ring for her.

AND WHAT DID HE GET FOR CATH?! A freakin’ cushion cut! I kept waiting for the camera to split screen to Ashlee’s head popping-off =)

Ah the pain, the irony, the trainwreck that is Bach

47. ironside

March 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM

About Sean telling Lindsay he loved her and how Catherine should react:

There’s two ways to look at this. 1) Catherine could doubt if Sean really has deep rooted feelings for her because he wasn’t exclusively in love with her. OR 2) Catherine may think that Sean was considerate of all the women and was capable of loving multiple women but in the end he chose the one he really loved.

I think the problem with #1 is that if Sean didn’t love Lindsay at all, then how could he string her along and play a mind game with her only to rip her heart out at the end (like Brad did to Chantal O). I have to believe that Catherine is reasonable enough to cut Sean some slack because of the situation on the show. Also, these women got along remarkably well in comparison to the other seasons I’ve watched. I think Catherine would have less respect for Sean if she believed that he was only stringing Lindsay along for TV ratings.

48. JovisMom

March 13, 2013 at 10:21 AM

@ Jessica1 – I thought the same thing about the cushion cut ring he got for Cat and that is what AshLee told him what she wanted… My guess is he wouldn’t of known a cushion cut ring if it slap him in the face and when Neil Lane told him what it was he thought it was the prettiest.
    @ Ironside – I heard a saying before (I believe Johnny Depp said it) “If you fall in love with 2 people always choose the second one, because if you truely loved the first one you wouldn’t need the second.” or something like that. I feel this is a very insightful saying… Maybe he was in love w\ Lindsay first, and was fairly sure he was going to pick her and then something shifted with him when he got more alone time w\ Cat…. Just a thought.

49. cruiser524

March 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM

awesome to see the cameraman in the background trying to sneak and hide in the bushes as Sean and his mom were walking down the path talking about her input. downright creep!

50. lisalisa

March 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Catherine not as into Sean? Have you **seen** Sean?? He’s way too cute and adorable – of course she’s totally into him and must be thanking her lucky stars.