Bachelor Juan Pablo Spoilers

Juan Pablo’s Final Four, Your Complete Cast List of 27 Girls, & Daily Links 10/22

Your complete cast list of all 27 girls is now up at the Juan Pablo’s Girls link at the top of the page.

So now you know who all of the “Miami Six” are in the picture that was released yesterday by the media. From left to right: Sharleen Joynt, Nikki Ferrell, Clare Crawley, Andi Dorfman, Renee Oteri, Chelsie Webster:

MiamiSix1

As for your answers to the teases from last week are, here you go:

-Who broke out the stethoscope when they met Juan Pablo so he could hear her heart beating? Nikki
-Which girl faked a pregnancy by having a fake baby bump out of the limo? Clare
-We haven’t seen bungee jumping since Jake & Vienna’s 1-on-1 I don’t think. You will this season. Chelsie
-Who’s got a baby daddy who currently plays in the NBA? Cassandra
-Who gets sick on the first night from drinking like a champ? Victoria
-Who got to ride in the watercar down in Long Beach? Cassandra

Some other notes of interest:

-The first impression rose went to Sharleen.
-There is no 2-on-1 date this season. I know I don’t remember every detail of every season, but, I don’t think we’ve ever seen that before. I think all 27 seasons have had a 2-on-1 date in them.
-The group date after party in New Zealand was at the “Lord of the Rings” house.
-There were only two private concert dates this season
-The soccer group date was at the StubHub Center in Carson, CA.

And finally, remember how I told you Lauren Solomon has been on three game shows in her life? Well, here’s a clip from her appearance on “Minute to Win It”. Her ex-fiance Blake is shown twice in the clip as well sitting in the audience:

October 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM

It sounds like The Bachelor is spoiling their own season this year. Wow, what a great strategy for sticking it to RS!! Geez, what is wrong with MF?? I guess even he knows this show is winding down fast…. so he’s gotta stick it to RS while he can. What a small minded POS… in a town known for small minded POS’s he’s gotta be Top 5…. right up there with James Woods.

October 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Who will be the next Melissa Rycroft and suck every living drop of blood from their 15 minutes of fame? I can’t wait to see the riveting story lines this year ….. The momma baby who took her NBA sperm donor for almost everything he has. The wanna be model who specializes in contortions on the casting couch. The bitter Tara Reid clone who sets off on a personal journey to out drink the other 26 girls collectively. And of course, the handsome ESL lead who is best know for his Brazillian model baby momma and for incessantly posting selfish and randomly tweeting words in all CAPS. Must see TV, I tell you!

3. elizabeth82

October 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM

. . . Ugh, it’s gonna suck!

4. kasey31

October 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I like Andi from what I have read and seen, which isn’t a whole lot. But, she has the least amount of selfies, and she must have brains being she is an assistant district attorney. Renee would be my second choice.

I can tell Nikki is extremely narcissistic and full of herself, her Instagram is a total turn off. #blond #nofilter #noshame #cantsleepsoIamtakingselfiesinmypjspretendingthatthisiswhatIlooklikewithoutmakeup #getalife. Something tells me he will pick her- they can take selfies together 24/7, a match made in heaven!
    Andi and Renee look way too good for him. Clare is a cutie, too. It’s all in the eyes.

5. kasey31

October 22, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Rob- Where did MF release the spoilers for the Bachelor? Was it on twitter? Did he release the f4 also?

October 23, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Kasey: I was referring to the fact that the Miami 6, as RS calls them, were allowed to be in a public place where the paparazzi could photograph them…. thus releasing spoilers on the Top 6. That makes RS’s job much easier.

7. vessel

October 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM

No two on one dates blows. They are so awkward, love them.

8. kasey31

October 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Rob- Duh, got it.

9. heliofan

October 24, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Sorry Steve ……as an alu

10. heliofan

October 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Stupi thing posted my comment before done.

So…sorry Steve. As an alumnus I have to correct you. It it not Ohio St. University but THE Ohio State University. You can also get away with just Ohio State or OSU.

Thanks and Go Bucks!!

11. iheartvino

October 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

The comments section was dead for awhile because I wasn’t here! (kidding!! lol)

In all seriousness though, happy to see the F4 posted and I appreciate Steve posting everything so early. Kasey, I agree about Andi appearing to be the most normal girl of the final four and I also like that she has the least amount of selfies. #loveyourhashtagsaboutselfies

ccrider- I have read the past 5 columns and can’t recall which one you refernced Nashville in the comments section, but I love Nashville! I think so far I’m enjoying this season better than the first season. I am behind and need to watch last night’s episode.

Kasey and CC, I am so glad that Revenge is getting back to the main storyline. Sunday’s episode was great and I am definitely becoming Team Victoria as of lately. My favorite line of hers from the episode was “Thank you SO much for coming, Emily. Feel free to leave at any time.”

12. kasey31

October 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM

#Iheart #thanks #agoodfriendofmineandIdoitallthetimeforfunthroughtext #itcangetconfusingattimes #butwefinditprettyamuzingandhumorous;) #apparentlysodoesnikki