Bachelor Juan Pablo Spoilers

Juan Pablo’s Final Four, Your Complete Cast List of 27 Girls, & Daily Links 10/22

Daily Links

-Great news everyone! Kim & Kanye are engaged! Man, these two are so perfect for each other and you just know with how down-to-earth, stable, and camera shy they are, this is going to be such a wonderful joining of two beautiful people. Barf.

-Melissa Rycroft is pregnant again with child number two. She announced it this morning on GMA because, well, that’s what you’re supposed to do I guess. First one I believe she announced on another TV show. If they have a third, I wonder which show they’ll pimp that one out to?

-Jason Biggs’ live tweets during the “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” shows are some of the crudest you can get. But funny. He went on Watch What Happens Live and called Tara Reid a “hot mess.” Tara got wind of it and Jason backtracked only to say he was kidding. Kidding? How could you be kidding if you’re factually correct? I think if you looked up the definition of “hot mess” on UrbanDictionary.com, there’d be a picture of Tara Reid.

-Lets play a game. It’s called “Guess What Drug She’s On?” Jenna Jameson was on Good Day New York yesterday morning and gave Tara Reid a run for her money in the “hot mess” category. Holy sh** Jenna. Open your eyes.

-If you’re a female, you probably won’t give a rat’s ass about these Arnold Schwarzenegger clips, but trust me, they’re funny. How he left out, “Let off some steam, Bennett” I’ll never know.

-Rashida Jones has something to say to all the young Hollywood starlets out there who run around half naked. It’s a very positive message if you ask me. Not to mention accurate.

-Joe Jonas is the one that thinks he’s an actor now, right? Or is the one with the secret drug problem that killed their band? Whatever the case, here he is walking down the street with girlfriend, Blanda Eggenschwiler. Is it just me, or does that name not fit her in the least bit? Blanda Eggenschwiler? Sounds like a Harry Potter character.

-Plenty of hot MILF’s in Hollywood over the age of 50, but if you’re asking me who has always been at or around the top of my list, Julianne Moore takes the cake. Yowza.

-Whew. So happy that Cee Lo was acquitted of that rape charge from earlier this year. However, now he’s been charged with a giving a woman ecstasy. Lovely. And I’m sure he gave her that ecstasy pill so he could have a deeper, more intellectual conversation with her that night, right?

-Katy Perry now says she felt “punched” and “kicked” when she got the news that Russell was filing for divorce. I hear ya’ Katie. Now you know how we all felt when we found out you wanted to marry that freak.

-Man, it’s good to have her back. Been a while since we had a Farrah Abraham sighting. Here she is packing on the PDA with her new slam, DJ Brian Dawe. Is anyone the least bit surprised that Farrah has latched on to a DJ? Me neither. And aren’t DJ’s supposed to have catchy names? Since when does a DJ use the name that’s on their birth certificate? He must not be a good DJ.

-Seems like talk of this has been going on for the last two years, but according to “E,” looks like the Entourage movie is going to happen. Nice. I wonder if it’ll have a really crazy plot twist with all the intricacies and hijinx every episode of the show did. Or maybe it’ll be about 5 guys smoking weed, going to Hollywood clubs, and auditioning for roles. Powerful stuff.

-Remember last week how a group of people were up in arms over the Elle cover with Melissa McCarthy in a trenchcoat? Well even Melissa McCarthy isn’t offended by the shoot, because it was her idea. People just need to shut up sometimes.

-Really? 25 years after the fact do we need a sequel to “Beetlejuice?” Ugh. Let the original stand on its own. Much better that way. Then again, this is what Hollywood does now, so I guess it shouldn’t surprise me. Just disappointing.

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you tomorrow.

October 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM

It sounds like The Bachelor is spoiling their own season this year. Wow, what a great strategy for sticking it to RS!! Geez, what is wrong with MF?? I guess even he knows this show is winding down fast…. so he’s gotta stick it to RS while he can. What a small minded POS… in a town known for small minded POS’s he’s gotta be Top 5…. right up there with James Woods.

October 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Who will be the next Melissa Rycroft and suck every living drop of blood from their 15 minutes of fame? I can’t wait to see the riveting story lines this year ….. The momma baby who took her NBA sperm donor for almost everything he has. The wanna be model who specializes in contortions on the casting couch. The bitter Tara Reid clone who sets off on a personal journey to out drink the other 26 girls collectively. And of course, the handsome ESL lead who is best know for his Brazillian model baby momma and for incessantly posting selfish and randomly tweeting words in all CAPS. Must see TV, I tell you!

3. elizabeth82

October 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM

. . . Ugh, it’s gonna suck!

4. kasey31

October 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I like Andi from what I have read and seen, which isn’t a whole lot. But, she has the least amount of selfies, and she must have brains being she is an assistant district attorney. Renee would be my second choice.

I can tell Nikki is extremely narcissistic and full of herself, her Instagram is a total turn off. #blond #nofilter #noshame #cantsleepsoIamtakingselfiesinmypjspretendingthatthisiswhatIlooklikewithoutmakeup #getalife. Something tells me he will pick her- they can take selfies together 24/7, a match made in heaven!
    Andi and Renee look way too good for him. Clare is a cutie, too. It’s all in the eyes.

5. kasey31

October 22, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Rob- Where did MF release the spoilers for the Bachelor? Was it on twitter? Did he release the f4 also?

October 23, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Kasey: I was referring to the fact that the Miami 6, as RS calls them, were allowed to be in a public place where the paparazzi could photograph them…. thus releasing spoilers on the Top 6. That makes RS’s job much easier.

7. vessel

October 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM

No two on one dates blows. They are so awkward, love them.

8. kasey31

October 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Rob- Duh, got it.

9. heliofan

October 24, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Sorry Steve ……as an alu

10. heliofan

October 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Stupi thing posted my comment before done.

So…sorry Steve. As an alumnus I have to correct you. It it not Ohio St. University but THE Ohio State University. You can also get away with just Ohio State or OSU.

Thanks and Go Bucks!!

11. iheartvino

October 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

The comments section was dead for awhile because I wasn’t here! (kidding!! lol)

In all seriousness though, happy to see the F4 posted and I appreciate Steve posting everything so early. Kasey, I agree about Andi appearing to be the most normal girl of the final four and I also like that she has the least amount of selfies. #loveyourhashtagsaboutselfies

ccrider- I have read the past 5 columns and can’t recall which one you refernced Nashville in the comments section, but I love Nashville! I think so far I’m enjoying this season better than the first season. I am behind and need to watch last night’s episode.

Kasey and CC, I am so glad that Revenge is getting back to the main storyline. Sunday’s episode was great and I am definitely becoming Team Victoria as of lately. My favorite line of hers from the episode was “Thank you SO much for coming, Emily. Feel free to leave at any time.”

12. kasey31

October 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM

#Iheart #thanks #agoodfriendofmineandIdoitallthetimeforfunthroughtext #itcangetconfusingattimes #butwefinditprettyamuzingandhumorous;) #apparentlysodoesnikki