Reader Emails

“Reader Emails,” Tabloid Speculation & How You Can Be On an Episode of the Next “Bachelorette”

Ahhhh, we’re at that time of year again. The days leading up to the finale, the tabloids go crazy to get their final stories posted, and the speculation of what happens brings in all sorts of crazy rumors, wild innuendos, and basically a bunch of hot air. Tabloids have a story to tell. It’s why four months ago when I released the spoilers, none of them talk about it. They can’t. They’re job is to sell you stories throughout the season to keep you engaged and reading. They’re not gonna post a story in Week 1 of the show about how Juan Pablo is a playboy, womanizer, and doesn’t care about being the “Bachelor” for anything other than money. No, they focus on the early season girls. Then as the show goes on they focus on the girls who last longer. Then a week or two before the finale is where they ramp up the coverage on the ending and throw out a bunch of stuff to make you think something crazy happens. Everyone can read into whatever they want, and they can dissect the promo of Clare crying, Nikki crying, and Juan Pablo “walking away” from the final rose ceremony stand to make you think he left alone. It’s all smoke and mirrors. I’ve said it since November 20th, and I’ll say it again: Juan Pablo chose Nikki at the end but didn’t propose to her. That fact absolutely cannot be changed. As for what happens at the live ATFR, I don’t know. I know they are still together and they will be together when you see them on the ATFR. Will he propose? Well, the monetary offer is on the table for him too. Should be interesting.

Tonight will be the night to get your last licks in before the finale airs, so be sure to join me on the live video chat at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST. I’m sure people will have their thoughts regarding the finale, the ATFR show, and what the future holds. When the post goes up later today (some time around 3:00 or 4:00 CST), you can begin asking your questions immediately by clicking the blue “Question” button on the screen. See you tonight.

As mentioned a couple weeks ago, Andi will be announced as the “Bachelorette” on the ATFR. Her season begins filming Tuesday or Wednesday night in LA at the mansion. In case you missed my tweet yesterday, if you live in LA (or even if you don’t and you want to fly out for a day or whatever), you can be a part of one of Andi’s dates next Saturday in Hollywood by clicking this link. Obviously they aren’t giving many details away yet, but since this is a “public” date, spoilers will be pretty easy. Not sure if it’s a 1-on-1 or a group date yet, but I’m guessing come next Saturday, I’ll be able to fill you in on what the date was all about and who was on it. You know, just a hunch.

Another week, another Juan Pablo tabloid story. Juan Pablo lives at home with his parents. Shocking it took them this long to report it. Before any of you dismiss this as tabloid garbage, let me weigh in. Actually, this story isn’t accurate. Juan Pablo does not live in a condo with his parents. He lives in a condo with his parents, Carla, Camila, his sister, and her kid. Fact. And no, he doesn’t have any money either. Was waiting for this story to come out so I could add to it. Not surprising they waited til days before the finale. That’s how it works. Yeah, and Nikki and Juan Pablo are going to get married someday. You keep believing that.

Couple stories that are a bit old, but figured I’d mention. Kiptyn and Tenley are back together. Great. Now I won’t get asked about them anymore. Or maybe I will. I mean, we didn’t need a press release to let us know this. Both of them were posting pictures together during Christmas of them in Hawaii. Do people take Hawaiian vacations with their ex’s just for fun? Didn’t think so.

Molly ate chocolate covered insects when she filled in on KIIS FM in Seattle a couple weeks ago. Here’s the footage in case you missed it:

Jef Holm was hitting on Juan Pablo’s girls when he attended the WTA after party last week, even though a day later he told Us Weekly that he’s in a relationship? No way! I’ve never heard of anything of the such when talking about Jef.

Cassandra did a local interview this week talking about her time on the show, and basically confirmed again that Juan Pablo wasn’t interested in most of the girls and Nikki wasn’t liked.

Hey guess what? Someone emailed “Dr. Reality Steve” this week. And since it’s only one, I figured I’d just share it here on page 1 rather than bury it at the end of the “Reader Emails.” Enjoy…
________________________________________________________

Hey Steve,

I’ve found myself in quite the pickle, and I’d really appreciate some of Dr. Reality Steve’s insight. I’ve been dating this guy for a little over a year now and (pardon my puke-worthy cliche) he truly is my best friend. We have a blast together, can talk for hours, and he even watches The Bachelor with me. Sounds peachy, right?

Well, like most relationships, we’ve had our fair share of ups and downs… and lately, it seems like we’ve had more “downs” than “ups.” I think the technical term for our condition is “stuck in a rut.” Though we’ve been together for over a year, our relationship feels like it hasn’t developed beyond the “six month” mark. There’s no talk of moving in together or someday getting married… and while I’m not trying to jump the gun, I think that after the one year mark, those kind of topics should at least start coming into conversation. (I mean hell, we’re watching a show where people wind up engaged after a matter of weeks… I think the gestation period for herpres is longer than that!)

All of this unspoken tension finally shattered when I confronted him about our uncertain future. That’s when he admitted that he doesn’t see us lasting forever. I was pretty shocked. Once I picked my jaw up from the floor, we had a heart-to-heart (really, it was more of a Spanish Inquisition), and he elaborated: we don’t have enough of a zing to last forever and he can’t see us getting married. He then added that he still sees a chance that we could be “soulmates,” but “it’s just too early to tell,” and “he hasn’t fallen absolutely in love yet.”

Now to be fair, I haven’t had the cathartic “you’re my soulmate” moment either. In fact, I’ve had a few moments where I looked at him and, in a fit of rage, thought, “yeah, I think I’m done here.” But those were all thoughts I kept to myself, and now he’s gone and said something and it’s really hard to go back to being optimistic about a relationship once your partner has flat out said “this probably isn’t going anywhere.”

The conversation really left me with the strangest taste in my mouth… as if I’d just been fed crap. I still don’t know what to make of it. This isn’t covered in “He’s Just Not That Into You,” and typing “my boyfriend says I’m not his soulmate yet but he’s not sure so he thinks we should just keep dating with reckless abandon until either something catastrophic happens or he falls madly in love with me” into the Google search engine didn’t yield any real insight. To make matters worse, he’s made a few other offhand remarks after the conversation like “I don’t see myself getting married for at least another five years” or “I don’t know if I really want kids” — statements TOTALLY contrary to everything he’s ever said about his desires to get married and raise a family.

I’d really appreciate your advice, Steve. What’s a woman to do when a man essentially tells her that they don’t have a future? Where do we go from here? Do I bandage my ego (are there even bandages big enough?) and continue to muscle through? Do I accept my losses and walk away? Do I need to keep asking questions, or have I given you enough to work with here?

P.S. If it matters, he’s nearing 30 and has been previously engaged (which ended with him being painfully dumped for another man) and I’m in my mid twenties. Those details are important, right?

Thanks in advance, I really hope you take the time to answer because I would appreciate a perspective other than my own self-pitying one.

Comment: So your boyfriend of a year told you to your face he can’t see you guys getting married and you’re asking what you should do? Muscle through or leave? Ummmmm, sounds pretty cut and dry to me. Not to mention how he’s apparently a walking contradiction from things he said earlier in your relationship. If someone told me they didn’t want to be with me anymore, especially someone I’d been dating a year, my bags would be packed before dinner is made. He sees no future, so why should there be a present?

Any guy who tells his girlfriend of a year that he could never see himself marrying her, yet he thinks she’s his soulmate needs his head checked. Cut your losses and get out. He doesn’t want you, so you shouldn’t want him.

1. guyliner

March 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Blast!!!! Still no response to Nora. I was looking more forward to that than the final episode.

2. everglades

March 6, 2014 at 9:53 AM

^^ @guyliner…I TOTALLY agree. What a troll.

3. erin4

March 6, 2014 at 10:13 AM

To the Dr. Reality Steve writer: I was in your exact boat at the 10 month mark of my relationship with my now fiance. We started dating Jan of 2012 and had the “is this headed toward marriage?” conversation on Thanksgiving of that year. He flat out told me that he didn’t see a future, and that he didn’t want to get married any time soon. I was devastated. So I made the decision (which at the time was pretty stupid) of giving him a bit more time, after all it had only been 10 months. Then on St. Patty’s day last year, when he was completely wasted, he professed his love for me and how he wanted to get married yada yada. We started looking at engagement rings summer of last year. And finally!!!! proposed January 29, 2014… exactly 2 years after we started dating. So it’s your decision whether you choose to take the risk with your time and money on him and wait, or dump him now. I’d say put it on your calendar an absolute deadline for him to profess you as his soulmate and revisit the conversation on that date.

4. kimholms

March 6, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Somebody hid my comments. That’s alright. I read a comment where somebody named amym22 told a lie on me. He or she said that I said that I get visions for the things I say. I never said that. Check out all my comments and see for yourself. So I wouldn’t believe ANYTHING this person says. I do have to wait for the answers I post seeing I have the Holy Ghost which gives me the mind of Christ. That is why I told you all I would never tell you anything I don’t know. If I don’t know something I will simply tell you I don’t know. I am honest. The way I get my answers is that I have a gift, but I never said I have visions. I have had dreams come to past though. No the way I know things isn’t on the demonic side. I don’t walk in darkness. I have done all 3 parts of Acts 2:38, have you? I walk in the Light. I read somebody said Steve told him he didn’t remove my nora account. Might be I lost the right password so I will just use this new account. I make a lot of comments on Yahoo news concerning politics and I told everybody there Obama would win the election and I received a lot of opposition because of it, but it came to past. Hillary Clinton will be our next president and Russia will bomb Rome. It will come to past because it is Thus Saith the Lord and is prophecy. Our prophet said we would have a woman president and I believe it is Hillary because there is just enough time for her to get in before America is over and God turns back to the Jews. Our end time prophet to the Gentiles had 7 major visions that would come to past before Jesus returns. Five have already come to past and the 6th and the 7th will to. The 7th and last vision he saw nothing but debris, craters and smoke all over the land of America. I can tell you where you can read it for yourself just what God spoke through his prophet and prophets don’t make mistakes because they have Thus Saith The Lord! Believe ALL that the prophets have spoken. Why? Because it isn’t man’s words. It is God speaking through his anointed chosen prophets. A simple study of the word will teach you God ALWAYS speaks through his prophets. And no I am not a prophet. I felt led to say that. Must have been somebody wanting to jump on me a try to say I said I am a prophet. I do believe ALL the Word though because Jesus Christ IS God and he is the Word.

5. angelfish

March 6, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Seriously, Guyliner! That was some convoluted, confused and bumfuzzled “logic” that person tried to put forward to “prove” RS stole their thunder….But very entertaining! *LOL*

6. angelfish

March 6, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Oh.My.Gawd.
    I can’t believe my post timing.

7. everglades

March 6, 2014 at 12:16 PM

kimholms,

Do you even know what Revelation is about? First, to interpret it literally is to miss the meaning, since Revelation is a vision, filled with symbolism, similes, metaphor, figures of speech, and word pictures. Secondly, It refers to the roman empire of those earlier dates. For example: Bible scholars say the symbols in Revelation refer to events and places familiar to its intended audience – the first century Christians in Asia Minor. The book, itself, states that its message is directed at the first century Christians in Asia Minor, and that the events it describes would happen “soon” (Revelation 1: 1-4, 1:9-11, 22:10).

Nice try though.

8. kimholms

March 6, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Did you all know just about everything you been taught is a lie? Man didn’t come from monkeys and man only been on the earth close to 6,000 years. There were no cave men like you been taught. Most people don’t want to hear the truth and would rather believe those lies. Before the flood in the prophet Noah’s day people were just as smart or smarter then we are today. They were so smart they could harness atomic power which we can’t do. That is how Enoch’s people built the pyramids. Before the flood civilization was just as modern or more so then we are today. They had airplanes that could fly. The found a perfect model of an airplane in one of the pyramids with the same dimensions as our airplanes today. The Bible says there is nothing new under the sun. What is now has already been. When archeologists dig down into the ground they found what looked like our modern day batteries. The found whole sewer systems and cities just like we have. All this was covered up after the flood. Before the flood the people were so smart they built a bomb and they set it off. When they did that is what caused the flood and the bomb knocked the earth off it’s axis. That is why it is tilted and you find palm trees under the ice in the North Pole and other places. Well man has got smart again and built himself another bomb and he will set it off. This time it will knock the earth back where it was and get the earth ready for the millennium which is just after the Great Tribulation Period which lays right in our near future. The Holocaust was just a small pre tribulation compared to what is to come. Out west when they dug into the ground they kept finding green glass. The didn’t know what it was until they set off some bombs in the desert and the heat from those bombs melted the sand and created this same green glass which proves they set off a bomb before the flood. So you see there is nothing new and I am sure they didn’t teach you this in school. Now let me tell you something for those people who don’t believe in hell. Scientists drilled a deep hole in the earth and lowered a microphone down in that hole. We know from Scripture hell is in the center of the earth. They recorded what they heard and what they heard was voices of people screaming and making noise. You can Google this and you can listen to the actual recording online. Just Google something like voices heard from hell and you will find it. Here is something you might or might not know. Did you know our government has built concentration camps all over America and other places? There is one in Beach Grove, IN. Outside these camps are stacks of coffins all getting ready for what it coming which will be when martial law is enforced. The rich people in the government have already built large cities below the earth so they can hide from what is coming upon the earth. These cities are huge and have generators and food and oxygen machines and anything they will have need of. Don’t believe that? Google government underground cities and FEMA concentration camps in America. The Bible says people will hide in dens trying to escape God’s judgment. I won’t do them any good because you can’t dig yourself a deep enough hole to hide in because the shock from those bombs would kill you. There is ONLY ONE safe place to be and that is in Jesus Christ. Acts 2:38 is God’s provided route to himself. Before those bombs hit America where God’s prophet seen nothing but smoke, debris and craters all over the land of America which was his 7th major vision God gave him before the second coming of Jesus Christ the people who have done what Acts 2:38 says and have received the Holy Ghost will be taken out of the earth. They are the Bride. Revelations says his bride has made herself ready. They will be at the Wedding Supper when the Great Tribulation Period is going on down on the earth. Then when it is all over they will come back to the earth following Jesus Christ on white horses and will walk out upon the ashes of the wicked. I just got goose bumps thinking about it. Love it when I feel his anointing. If you do the first 2 parts of Acts 2:38 you then have a promise from God who can’t lie. It says and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Only those SEALED with the Holy Ghost will be taken out of here before the tribulation period. God hides in simplicity and reveals himself in the same. He made it simple so anybody can understand it. You just simply do what Acts 2:38 says and he will take care of the rest and give you his Spirit in your heart and seal you until the day of your redemption. People miss God because they try to figure him out. Man is so smart they miss the simplicity of it. Man can put a man on the moon with his intellect, but can’t explain the life in a blade of grass. They walk right over him and can’t find him. Well I have made it SIMPLE for you to understand. You are not ignorant of what God has said in his word to be able to know him. Once you come his provided route (Acts 2:38) you will be able to speak to God and him with you. Old things will pass away and all things will be made new to you. You will receive rest in your soul because he is the Prince of Peace. Some of you may have been ignorant of the truth until now, but now you know right where it is so you are no longer ignorant of it. God has given you a free will and now that you know the truth there is only two things you can do with it. You can accept it and act upon it and receive the results of acting upon his Word or you can use your free will to reject it or just ignore it which is the same as rejecting it and receive the results from rejecting God’s Word. There are only believer and unbelievers in the world. The decision is up to you. Will you accept his provision to escape what is coming upon the earth or reject it? That decision is now between you and Jesus Christ who is God. I pray you simply do what his word says and receive him and receive ETERNAL LIFE because there is no eternal life outside of him because he is eternal life. Don’t let the enemy put it in your mind to ignore the truth. He will fight you in your mind to try to keep you from doing what Acts 2:38 says. Let your decision go from your mind to your heart where the enemy can’t get take it from you. He is a great adversary, but if you do what Acts 2:38 says you will be able to say, greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. You pass from death to Life. You do what God said to do in his Word and he will do what he said he will do and give you his promise.
    “And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” -Revelation 22:17

9. kimholms

March 6, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Everglades sounds like you haven’t been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ yet. Find you a church that baptizes in the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38) and get rebaptized and then God can give you more revelation.

10. everglades

March 6, 2014 at 2:22 PM

woah woah woah. All I did was ask if you understood the meaning of revelations. I did not attack your personal faith or beliefs. And for your information I have been.

11. angelfish

March 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Wow, I think we need some Webmaster intervention…..Stat!

12. everglades

March 6, 2014 at 2:33 PM

@angelfish – I tweeted Steve to let him know.

13. kimholms

March 6, 2014 at 2:34 PM

OK didn’t know my comment sounded like an attack. Sorry if it did. As for Revelations I only know what has been revealed to me which seems to me like a lot, but the word is eternal so I am sure there is much concerning Revelations and all the Word that hasn’t been revealed to me. I can only speak what I know. I feel led to not speak about Spiritual things here anymore. The Lord showed me I have said enough and anything I add to it would only lead to arguments. So I will do what He wants. I will try to keep my comments to the subject here. God Bless!

14. kimholms

March 6, 2014 at 2:42 PM

A troll?

15. jacey

March 6, 2014 at 2:43 PM

I’m both amused and dumbfounded that anyone thinks “DrRealitySteve” is a viable resource for relationship advice. What’s more mind boggling is that he’s arrogant enough to oblige. Hope he’s got one of those ‘For Entertainment Purposes Only’ disclaimers posted prominently while he’s careening down that slippery slope! 🙂

16. Scout

March 6, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Well the finale should be interesting next week!

17. angelfish

March 6, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Agreed, Scout. Back to our regularly scheduled program…
    Here’s my question: What exactly does it means to be “Team Nikki” or “Team Clare”?

(Almost everyone agrees JP has been a terrible Bachelor. He’s probably not a terrible man, but he is a terrible Bachelor.)

So, If someone wants Nikki (or Clare) to “win”, does that mean they WANT that woman with Juan Pablo? That’s a horrible thing to want for somebody.

I’m thinking in this case, choosing to be “Team Clare” or “Team Nikki” means you like the lady, don’t want her to be the F1, and don’t want to see her stuck with JP.

That’s the only thing that makes sense to me in choosing “teams”.

The only Winner in this whole debacle is Andi! *LOL*

18. Scout

March 6, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Haha angelfish. Since I have not watched this season at all I will have to be team only watching the finale to see clares meltdown and RS’s vindication lol

19. angelfish

March 6, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Sounds good, Scout……I’m with ya….Shall we call ourselves “Team Trainwreck”, cause that’s all we’re rooting for?…….*LOL*

20. LynnMJ

March 6, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Kimholms, you DO realize this is a Bachelor forum, no? I think you took a wrong turn somewhere…..sigh.

21. guyliner

March 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM

She’s baAAaack.

22. kasey31

March 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Team Nikki!!!

23. kasey31

March 6, 2014 at 8:07 PM

In the sense that angelfish explained it.. I like Nikki far better..

24. duckquack

March 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM

oh geez, that born again virgin is preaching his love for god shtick agaiiiiin….stop preaching and practice some control in how not to be so quick firecracker…juanito got it going on, doesn’t he..

25. Scout

March 7, 2014 at 7:04 AM

angelfish

TeamTrainwreck it is!!

26. Dianne

March 7, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Please webmaster for Steve for the love of gawd..block this “kimholmes” preacher..and fast!

27. kimholms

March 7, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Dianne you should be the one blocked. I am not a preacher and I don’t believe in women preachers or women wearing pants or cutting their hair or men wearing long hair and wearing shorts. You are just Spiritually ignorant. I have just as much right to post here as you do. If you don’t like my comments don’t read them. Nobody cares what you have to say here. As for my comments, KEEP OFF LOSER!

28. kimholms

March 7, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I don’t know if Juan Pablo will pick Nikki or Clare, but I am guessing he will pick Nikki. If he picks Nikki I don’t think that relationship would last long enough for them to get married. I think Nikki would get tired of him and having to babysit his daughter at her age. I don’t want Clare to win because she has been so rude to Nikki. It would be sickening if Pablo picks Clare over Nikki. If he does pick Clare I don’t think that relationship would end up in marriage either. I think Juan would see her true colors and he would be the one to leave her. Clare is probably just as weird as her sister in nature. In the end Pablo will continue in his womanizing ways. I can’t see Pablo actually married to Nikki or Clare. He might pick one of them just to finish the show, but whoever he picks the relationship won’t last long. I think I should be the next bachelorette, but I still think it will be Andi and remember you heard it from me first or from somebody who repeated what I said. I already proved that.

29. kimholms

March 7, 2014 at 10:21 AM

This Dianne said she was done making comments to me and I am glad of that, but what she is doing now is making comments to other people here running me down. She needs to keep her mouth shut about me and keep off my back. Dianne it is OK if you don’t comment to me concerning my post, but when you comment to other people here keep you mouth shut about me. I don’t want to see my name anymore in any of your comments to other people. You have already proved yourself as a hater. I think you are just trying to run me down to TRY get people to agree with you and your hatred for me, but these people here like me better then you because I am better then you. As for me and your comments to other people here about me, KEEP OFF! You are so stupid you think you can turn people against me. All you do is show your hating nature. LOL what a LOSER!

30. lisalexandra

March 7, 2014 at 10:31 AM

You don’t believe in women wearing pants?? Clearly you have never been to Canada. Pants are a necessity for majority of the year.

And yes, you are coming across as very ignorant but a lot of people here do, so you’re not alone 🙂

31. kimholms

March 7, 2014 at 10:42 AM

When people run people down after they learn somebody is a Christian it just shows their ignorance. They actually glory in what should be their shame. It is like raising your hand and saying hey everybody I want you all to know I am a unbeliever I don’t know God. I am a reprobate and a sinner and a heathen. I am still in darkness and haven’t repented. When they try to run Christians down it just makes them look like fools and it makes the Christian shine even more brighter. Did you know when you speak against a Christian who has the Holy Ghost you actually speak against God himself because God dwells in that person. The Word says if you speak ONE WORD against the Holy Ghost there is no forgiveness in this world or the one to come and you can’t speak against a Christian filled with the Holy Ghost and not speak against the Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ and his Bride are ONE. Speak against her and you speak against God. The Word says touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.

32. jacey

March 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM

The Bible also states “by their fruits, ye shall know them.” Here’s one for you… “Turn the other cheek.” Calling someone a “loser” isn’t Christ-like.

I’m personally offended that you would come in here waving a christian banner while behaving like something of much darker spirit. You’re not espousing Christianity so much as seeking attention. Looks like Grandiose Delusional Disorder from where I sit.

You should be banned. Not for your ‘beliefs,’ but because you have hijacked these boards.

Don’t bother addressing me. I’m neither inclined nor interested in sifting through your incoherent machinations. Frankly, it’s creepy.

33. Scout

March 7, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I’m with you Jacey.

34. Dianne

March 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Wow..just..wow!

35. kimholms

March 7, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Whoop t doo to all 3 of you unbelievers. Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. Wow just wow, lol.

36. vessel

March 7, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Wow, I sort of can’t believe my eyes. Why hasn’t Steve banned this person yet?

37. jacey

March 7, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Oh, JP… Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is nothing. T’is the ‘gift’ that just keeps on giving.

38. guyliner

March 8, 2014 at 4:37 AM

I miss the good ol days when Nora was just a commenter about how Steve is stealing all her ideas and I was excited to see his responce. Now I am just scared.

39. suzyq

March 8, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Please stop the self serving preaching. I am a Christian well versed in Revelations. I’ve never commented. However, I read others and enjoy the posts, Steve’s blog, and this stupid show because it is a comedy relief in the middle of a stressful life. Please stop making this something it shouldn’t be. Those that are mentioning Nora or whatever it’s name is, are playing right into its hands. Don’t mention it, don’t reply, ignore it and it will go to another blog. Don’t feed the ignorant lion.

40. kimholms

March 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Don’t pay any attention to suzyq and maybe it will go away.

41. kimholms

March 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM

I can’t see Pablo marrying Nikki or Clare. I haven’t read where this Steve has said who Pablo will pick in the end. Has he said that? If so who did he say? We will know in 2 days. I am pulling for Nikki so I can see Clare’s face because Clare thinks she is better then Nikki, but Nikki is in a higher class than Clare. No comparison. If I never been married and never had children I wouldn’t want a man who has never been married or had children. I don’t see how any man could ever marry a woman who been with another man at all. Seems like there would always be something in the back of his mind if you know what I mean. I don’t see why a woman would marry a man who been with another woman. Finding a spouse who never been with anybody else would be first on my list as potentials.

42. amyrn22

March 8, 2014 at 3:06 PM

You guys, it’s either someone joking around trying to get everyone riled up, or it’s someone with a mental illness. You all know who I’m talking about. “I should be the next bachelorette.” Some of it comes across as crazy and some of it comes across as fake. Someone is either getting a good laugh at everyone’s expense or this person needs psychiatric help. We all need to email Steve to get this person blocked.

43. kimholms

March 8, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Hey amyrn22 it was you that lied about me and said that I said I get my ideas from visions. At least I tell the truth. You are the one who needs to get back on your medications and get psychiatric help. I think everybody should email Steve and have you blocked so we don’t have to read your lies anymore. The Word says God hasn’t given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a SOUND MIND.

44. kimholms

March 8, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I don’t see how Kelly would have any trouble getting a man. Those long legs and that sexy mouth and sexy lazy eye and that long beautiful red hair. Wow, she is all that and a bag of chips. Can you imagine having her in your house walking around in a little baby doll outfit. She is going to make some man very happy. Glad it’s not Pablo.

45. kimholms

March 8, 2014 at 5:16 PM

I still think Andi will be the next bachelorette, but I would rather it be Kelly Travis or Sharleen Joynt. I like watching Survivor too, but nobody ever wins it that I want to win. Seems like on that show all the pretty girls are eliminated first. Still like to watch it. I just have a few shows I watch because I spend most of my time in Second Life. I have 7 beautiful avatars. If you play Second Life I can transfer you a lot of hair, shapes, skins, translator, garlic necklace, dance HUD, pretty wings and a lot more all for free. I usually buy around 5,000 Lindens a month which is SL money and 5,000L is around $10 USD. You really don’t need to spend money though because there are a lot of freebie stores and you can get a lot free in the marketplace I just got a beautiful green and gold Harley Davidson for $500L and found a good sim where you can ride all these country roads. I also race it at a sim that has a drag strip with the lights that turn from yellow to green then you go just like a real drag strip. I got my name on the board there for one of the fastest times, but not the fastest but I plan on beating that avatar soon. I have my own skybox with texture changes for the windows, walls, floor and carpet. I have a small cabin on the ground, but my skybox is 5,000 m up in the air. For those of you that never played it you got to secondlife.com and pick one of the starter avatars. You will first have to get a new skin with an adult account so you can go to all the adult places. With the starter avatar your underpants won’t come off, but I can give you a good skin and then you can add private parts to your avatar. I have some of those I can give you too. It is a social game and you can use voice to talk to other avatars. You can get an AO (animation override) to make your avatar move more natural. I have a landmark I can give you where you can get a good free AO. The avatar I use the most I got her skin at Tokyo Girl called Nan Tan. Once you are in world in SL you can walk, run, fly, set, or teleport to another sim. Two of my favorite sims are Runaround Sues and Irie Vibes. At Sues they play oldies and at Irie Vibes they play reggae. There are so many sims you could never see them all and you can meet people all over the world. That is why I give people a free translator for chat so you can set it to your language to any language you want. You will have to get a username for your avatar. You can give me your username and I can transfer those items to you in an IM (instant message). Second Life is a good escape from real life. I will warn you though it is addictive. I know a lot of hair stores I like to go to because I like buying good hair. When I see a good hair on somebody’s avatar I inspect it and get the name of it or the creator and I go get it. Hair can run from $100L to $900L. I bought a nice black horse at AKK Ranch for $1,400L. I also have a collection of cars from roadsters to my favorite a lime green Camaro. I also like collecting emitters. Some of those will transfer to you too. Well if you get your starter avatar I will give you my username for one of my avatars and you can send me an IM and I will give you all that stuff. You won’t need to buy hair because all the hair I have that I give away are nice. So are the skins and shapes I give away. I rent land in SL and I just have a small parcel, but I can build up in the air as high as I want. My rent is $203L a week, but if you get into SL I can give you a landmark where you can set your home for free. I have helped a lot of new people at Help Island and even let them stay at my place until they get on their feet. I just put them on my whitelist in my security orb. It also has a blacklist which will eject an intruder in my home and send them to their home or another sim. You will enjoy seeing all the creative ideas people come up with fixing up their avatars. For one of my avatars I bought a head called S&R Hybrid Head which was $3,000L from a store called Snow Rabbit. It is very pretty and has photo realistic skin. I take a lot of pictures in SL and there are a lot of sky and water settings. Most of my pictures are ones I took of my avatars in different sims and I use them for my desktop background slideshow. Hope this wasn’t to long I just wanted to explain SL to people that have never played it. See you in Second Life. I am sure you will like it once you try it for awhile.

46. carol

March 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Hey KH,
    Can you hook me up with some Candy Crush lives?!

47. lobsterandbeer

March 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM

OMG!! Freaking hilarious!! Don’t listen to them kimholmes, most of the regular commenters on here think free speech doesn’t exist and feel they own the comment section and only find their own conversations important! I find your comments WAY more entertaining than the hundreds of REVENGE comments I used to have to skip over for months!
    Maybe you should put **** Christian talk / pick kimholmes for Bachelorette **** at the top of your posts to make it easier for them to skip over, LOL!!

48. kimholms

March 9, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Carol sorry but you comment doesn’t make any sense to me. What is Candy Crush? I meet a lot of people in Second Life from other countries that do the same thing. They will be using the English language, but when you read what they say it doesn’t make any sense. The only thing I have heard of that comes close to what you said is an old soft drink called Orange Crush that came in a dark bottle, but they don’t make it anymore. Lobster, good idea.

49. bigfatwoman

March 9, 2014 at 8:45 AM

I’m all for free speech, but Kim Holms, WTF? The length of your rambling posts suggests you think you have something valuable to say. What you typeth is neither interesting nor applicable to this forum. Be free girl. Go elsewhere.

50. kimholms

March 9, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I been watching a lot of movies lately. I been searching Hulu and Crackle and Youtube for Charles Bronson movies I never seen before. I did watch one I did see before because it is so good. It is called, Hard Times. I like Lifetime movies too and my favorite one of those is The Deadly Look of Love. You just type that in the search box at Hulu and it is free. Here are some more good free ones at Hulu: Isolation, Pretty Dead, The Divide, While She Was Out, Naked Fear, Alexandra’s Project, A Teacher and A Walk To Remember. The next one I am going to watch is called, Forget Me Not. Some of these movies give you the same feeling you have when you wake up from a nightmare. I also like The Blacklist series on TV. I will be watching The Bachelor tomorrow night. Anybody join Second Life yet? If you do you can delete the SL viewer and get a better viewer called, Firestorm. It is at firestormviewer.org. You will first have to delete all of the SL viewer from local, app data and roaming and your 86 files and anywhere else you find it. I don’t use the windows media player. I use a player called, Winamp and you can get it at winamp.com. It is so much better. Then you can get a free program called, Youtube to MP3 converter and you can convert any song you find on Youtube and convert it to MP3 and then add it to your Winamp bookmarks. For Second Life I used my laptop for a long time which was Ok, but I only got around 10 fps. I bought me a good gaming computer called, Alien Aurora R2 and now get around 120 fps in SL up in the sky, but around 70 fps when on the ground around other people. So my avatar moves a lot more smooth now. This computer has where you can add 3 more hard drives, but I don’t see why anybody would need more then the one it has seeing I have used space: 44,202,033,152 bytes which is 41.1 GB. Free space: 925,329,190,912 bytes which is 861 GB. I did have virtuagirl.com downloaded where you get dancers on your desktop, but I deleted it. I had around 50 dancers and would find a stage with curtains in Google images to use for a background for them. They have some pretty dancers if you want to check it out. ezvid.com is a good program if you want to capture what you have on your screen. I use it in Second Life to make videos of my avatars dancing to put in Youtube. I also use Revo Uninstaller and Ccleaner and the windows disk cleaner and defraggler. As for an antivirus I been using the same one for years which I have found to be the best. It is Trend Micro Titanium and cost around $30 a year. I found a good cheap router at Amazon.com that works good. It is called Trendnet. I still have 2 more slots to hook up 2 more computers, but don’t think I need anymore. I am going to watch golf today. Tiger isn’t too far back just a few strokes. Hope he wins. He only has to win a few more titles to have won more than any other golfer. I think he will do it. Well that is all I will share for now. Maybe I will put my life history in my next post, LOL.