Bachelorette Andi Spoilers

The “Bachelor” Finale Recap Including an Exclusive Look at 9 Guys on Andi’s Season

Apparently I’m one of the reasons that you know you’ve been watching the “Bachelor” too long. Well, at least according to MSN.com’s recent list I am. Man, I feel honored. To win such a prestigious honor, I’d like to thank the Academy, my parents who raised such a pompous, self serving, sarcastic ass, and gotta give a shout out to Olivia and Nicholas my niece and nephew just because. I mean, how can I accept this award without acknowledging them, right? Even though they like calling me “Reality Steve” every once in a while, they don’t have the slightest clue what it is. Nor should they. Maybe I’ll ask them next month when I’m there and see what it is they actually think I do. Hilarity could ensue. I’m warning you now.

The Daily Dot ran a piece today regarding this site and spoilers. They wrote in in the past tense because there was a chance it was going to run before last night’s episode. It didn’t, which is why it doesn’t talk about the ending. Enjoy.

A couple things to get to before we get started on last night’s whatever you want to call it. Congratulations to Molly Mesnick on her full time job with KIIS FM in Seattle that starts next week as she’ll be joining the morning radio team from 6-10am PST. You could tell by their podcasts that Molly was entertaining on the air, and as much as they were having her fill in on that show, this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Sweet. Molly, you’ve got my number. I’ll come on anytime as a guest. Especially since there’s a little history between that morning show, me, and Jason back when things were, ummm, tense to say the least.

I’m sure a lot of you were asking why they brought back a lot of former cast members and none of them got to talk. Chelsie, Kat, Michael, Arie, Brooks, Sarah, etc. I have no idea what the point of having that many there would be for if you’re not gonna give each of them at least some airtime. But whatever. I kinda get it. It’s a live show and you have no idea how long people are gonna talk so maybe they did have plans for everyone and time ran short. It happens. One thing I can tell you about Kat from following Twitter is that she will be a guest judge next week in the 3rd Annual Mr. Marina Contest in San Francisco. Essentially a male beauty pageant and you can still buy tickets here. I told you all about the first ever male beauty contest at my high school back in 1993 that I won, right? Yeah. Just checking. Baller.

This has nothing to do with the “Bachelor” but you know Zach Galifianakis’s “Between Two Ferns” show is one of my favorite bits online. If you haven’t seen them, go catch up. Genius. Anyway, I can’t believe he got Barack Obama to do this, but he did. And regardless of your political views, this is hilarious. Check it out:

1. angelfish

March 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Love the total Steve sweep and vindication. I don’t care if he doesn’t get Andi’s season 100%, I’m all in.

Agreed, it’s Josh Murray for the WIN! He would have to pull a SERIOUS JP (be douchey and nasty) to not get to the end.

All the Bachelors are sooooo pretty. This is gonna be a great season for male eye candy!!

2. deepseagoddess

March 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Love your site and commentary and predictions. Looking forward to info on Andi’s season.

Although I don’t care for Juan Pablo, it will be interesting to see what happens with him and Nikki. Honestly I didn’t care for her either and I think well both of them are made for each other. Kudos to Clare though…you go girl!

3. llamaluva

March 11, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Where is Saturday’s group date going to be?

4. Scout

March 11, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Josh is smokin!!!

5. locondcoco

March 11, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Page 2, paragraph 3 starts: “Trust me, I could go on and on and on about when I revealed stuff to you this past season and how all of it ended up being right, but I won’t anymore. ”

Only to continue for 15 more lines about how correct he is and how good his sources were for this season. and that’s after going on and on in the first 2 paragraphs about how right he was all season.

Love the info RS, but gosh, it can get annoying.

6. lmfao

March 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Was that video with Obama suppose to be funny. That Zach sounded like an idiot. Hope this site isn’t another bunch of republican haters. Remember WE THE MAJORITY voted Obama in and WE THE MAJORITY will vote Hillary in. Keep off my president’s back he is doing a great job like always.

7. bazooka

March 11, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Josh is a hottie with a naughty body.

8. lmfao

March 11, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I never seen a website that has as much lag as this one. What is the problem with it? Can’t be my computer seeing it is powerful. Just thought I would let you all know I told you so about Andi being the next bachelorette and yes I was first to tell that. I also have a post here before the show last night that I didn’t think Pablo would propose to either Nikki or Clare. Can’t believe I guessed that one right. As time goes on you will learn to listen to what I say because I am usually right and very intelligent. Just check Yahoo news and you see that is true. BTW make sure you don’t forget to get your, Get Ready For Hillary bumper sticker. I already have mine and put it on my car.

9. liz123

March 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM

That video was not supposed to be funny at all. It was very serious, in fact, with very serious topics being discussed. North Korea? Is that joke to anyone? This site is not full of Republican haters. It’s full of Ronald Reagan haters actually.

10. angelfish

March 11, 2014 at 1:10 PM

*ROFL* lmfao! Are you channeling nora/kim/nina? I imagine they will show up here soon enough.

Can’t wait to see the rest of the men. Based on the first 9 though, I don’t think I’d go with Tasos who teaches kids Spanish, or Pat who was a soccer player in college….*LOL*

11. iheartvino

March 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Why am I not surprised about your political preference and Obama comments, lmfao/Nora/KimHolms? Gee what a shocker.

12. angelfish

March 11, 2014 at 1:56 PM

So lmfao IS nora & co? I thought it was a real poster doing a spot-on parody. *LOL*

Whatevs….

I’m ready to start seeing Andi out with the boys. They look to be pretty well educated thus far, but I imagine that’s a requirement for this cycle. I’m curious about the dude that knows Brooks & Jef.

13. flightgirl

March 11, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Best ATFR ever. Chris was bullying Juan to say I love you and he would not. If Nikki is ok with it, then who cares??? Not everyone needs to be the Bachelor producer’s puppet like Sean and Catherine and their oversharing.

14. jazzmine

March 11, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Looks like Nora/Nina/Kim is now LMAO.
    Zach Galafinakis (sp) can just stand there and be funny, IMO.
    Wow Josh…….mmmmmm……

15. iheartvino

March 11, 2014 at 2:01 PM

angelfish, LOL!! God help us all if there’s more than one person on here as delusional as that troll.

Looking forward to Andi’ season!

16. jazzmine

March 11, 2014 at 2:02 PM

@flightgirl — I was thinking the same thing…if Nikki is fine with things, then let her be.

17. jacey

March 11, 2014 at 2:09 PM

First of all, my gramps is amused that her Wow! Just Wow! Is gaining traction on the Internet. For decades, it’s been her diplomatic way of saying something or someone is mind-numbingly stupid without compromising her genteel southern ways. I recall her saying it to my dad – a lot! LOL:)

Mov’n on! What’s a “trap house?” Heard that in Andi’s little intro. Did she possibly mean ‘crack house?’

That was the most nauseatingly fabtastic piece of ‘reality theatre’ I’ve seen ever! I guess it’s not saying much when the fact that my diet of ‘unscripted television’ is sporadic, arbitrary (tuning in for one specific purpose – when it’s done, so am I), and riddled with FF, mutes, toggles, etc interspersed with web surfing, laundry, science projects, texts/phone calls and the like, but Juan Pablo flipped the script and the absolute best part was that Latin stubbornness actually culminated into something I can get behind – his refusal to drink the Kool-Aid. I stayed laughing and simultaneously on the verge of puking the whole time.
    Juan Pablo – Reached a couple new lows in the finale (well, at least among televised ones). The “Whew! Glad I didn’t pick her” comment… A$$ clownish, but true to what he is. And course the oldest trick in the playa manual – ‘Distance yourself from a chick you’ve used, but don’t respect by insulting her to make her break up with you.’ Most 30-somethings I know would cut their losses. Clare is a special case. Speaking of… Is there anyone on the boards who actually thinks Clare isn’t the source of that hair critique email RS posted, as well as ‘Clare didn’t have sex with Juan Pablo in Vietnam’ gem?
    Clare – Bringing up the two women that left, during the FR, only punctuated the fact that JP had more of a genuine interest in and respect for them. Slut shaming didn’t make her walk away. Being told ‘I don’t know you, but I like f—king you’ didn’t either. She was dismissed and THAT pissed her off. Too little too late. It came off as sour grapes.

Nikki – After all that happened, my most dominant thought was “Ah! Finally took care of those bloody roots.” I hope what we saw during ATFR was an act. She seemed a shell of her former self, and almost hiding behind Juan Pablo – literally. That was strange.
    Desiree & Chris—Surely they were representing the franchise’s success stories, yet they were never consulted, or offered any personal observations or insights; which is made odder when considering the fact that Desiree, Chris & Juan Pablo were all from Desiree’s season. That was weird, imo.
    Let’s have more like this season, powers that be at ABC!. Reality infused into ‘reality tv.’ Whoda thunk it? Thanks, JP! 🙂

18. liz123

March 11, 2014 at 2:16 PM

A trap house & a crack house are the same thing.

19. carol

March 11, 2014 at 2:30 PM

“…and I don’t see her moving down to Miami by herself to live with him.”

… to live with *them*.

Snort.

20. angelfish

March 11, 2014 at 3:00 PM

But really,

Would ABC & the producers prefer a calm, slightly weepy, snoozy and ernest season like we had with both Dez and Sean, or a craptastic, mind-blowing, hate-watching, controversy spewing season that we just got with Juan Pesto?

Seriously, the man was ratings gold. I posted on another board that TPTB better pray that they someday get another lead like Juan Pepto to keep their ratings up….*LOL*

21. liz123

March 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Well, after reading this (hopefully the link posts below), maybe ABC is the hero after all. He didn’t pay child support for 2 YEARS & was $4K behind as of Jan 2014?! And all the while acting like freaking father of the year! This guy is something else. http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/juan-pablo-douche

22. penguinfan01

March 11, 2014 at 3:28 PM

As far as Steve gloating, I say go for it, you have the right. Who else comes close to him. Right or wrong, he has the you know what. Some of these other sites don’t want to get ABC mad, or they’re in bed with them. I am a loyal reader Steve and will be even if you don’t get it 100% of the time. Who cares, it is a fun and entertaining site. Also, doesn’t Camilla’s mom live there with them too? Does JP love her? I’ll bet he doesn’t tell her that either. Maybe he’s only in love with himself, and can’t share. What a joke he was. Worst bachelor ever, and I thought nobody could surpass Jake the fake or Ben. Looking forward to Andi’s season spoilers. You go Steve, you’re the best.

23. penguinfan01

March 11, 2014 at 3:35 PM

I think Nikki is too embarrassed and doesn’t want to admit it, but in the meantime she looks like a dumb ass. I’m sure she was truly expecting a proposal, and was so shocked she didn’t know how to react. The best thing she could do is run fast and run the other way, don’t look back Nikki get the heck out of Dodge. I wish her the best, what does she have now, a bruised ego.

24. karon618

March 11, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I love how Chris Harrison bolted out of his seat before the commercial break like he couldn’t stand to be in their presence for another second! God JP so awful and Nikki is the idiot for standing by him.

25. punka

March 11, 2014 at 4:38 PM

What a trainwreck of a season. TPTB at ABC did a really poo job of vetting Juan Pablo for the gig. He was not emotionally suited for the job, and it showed. So they got that

As to Nikki, I felt bad for her last night. All while Chris Harrison was hammering away at Juan Pablo, he put Nikki in the middle and embarrassed her as a result. He just kept pushing, nothing changed, other than Nikki looking more and more uncomfortable. You could see it on her face, just the humiliation.

Which leads me to Nikki. Girl, Juan Pablo allowed you to be humiliated last night. He should have stood up for you more, been more expressive about you, even if he didn’t use the L word. A real man would have, but JP is an emotional child. If you want that, good luck, but dude is a baby.

As to Clare, I get she stood up for herself(sorta, not really), but she was jerky too. Plus, she got all pious and hypocritical about how JP ended it. Guess what Clare, the guy sends a girl home every season when it was down to 2, you also put yourself in that position, so don’t throw out the “not the man I thought you weres” when he rejected you. Because had he picked you, you would have been all about it. Plus, you come across spoiled as hell.

Not sure what to think of Andi. Hopefully a good group of guys to make it more interesting. Because dating a litigation attorney would suck. Seriously. Who wants that?

26. strick432

March 11, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Juan Pablo doesn’t love Nikki. Juan Pablo doesn’t love Carla. Juan Pablo loves Juan Pablo and maybe Camila but that’s it.

27. bunchofhosers

March 11, 2014 at 5:10 PM

hmmmm…Ramapo College is a ‘safety school’ in north Jersey where kids apply in case they can’t/don’t get into their decent school of choice. Andi seems to be the type to pull no punches. should make for an interesting season. Keep em coming Steve!

28. bigfatwoman

March 11, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Dear Clare — you had me at the double hand hug block.

Dear Nikki — we’ve all dated the wrong guy…hope you come to your senses soon cuz this guy is a complete fool.

Dear Juan Pablo – one of the most unattractive men both inside and out.

Dear Andi – is there any way for you to stop doing that side mouth Popeye-esque talking before filming begins?

Dear Reality Steve – you patting yourself on the back gets a little old, especially when you re-hash dates. We get it. Not sexy.

Dear lmfao – please, just go away!! You’re nuts!

29. amyrn22

March 11, 2014 at 6:26 PM

My opinion has changed several times during the last 24 hours, but one thing to keep in mind. The fact that everyone is talking about this and has opinions are exactly what ABC wants. All they really care about is good ratings, and they got them.

I thought Molly and Jason gave some great perspective in their podcast. They opened my eyes to some of this crap that ABC pulls.

I don’t care if JP proposes or says “i love you.” I just think he could’ve opened up a little and explained a little more how he feels, what he likes about Nikki, etc. That’s all. He basically glued his mouth shut and wouldn’t talk like a teenager giving the cold shoulder.

All in all, he was a horrible bachelor. He just wasn’t in it from the beginning and all the weirdness, and awkwardness, and rude comments, and problems with the ladies are ALL ON HIM. I’m ready to move on.

30. duckquack

March 11, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Juanito gave someone the words what he wanted to say to Nikki today, and the guy put it into a song for him……google “adventures in loving you” and you will see his words were put into a song for Nikki, and Pablo is very happy not only that he called her “Amor”

Juanito is a handsome dude, girls all over him any time any day, he could have dropped Nikki…he could have done what Brad did, and send them both home…the fact he did not is telling, and for how much longer they will last is irrelevant…he did go on the show looking for a wife, but if he doesn’t form a relationship in 6 weeks it tells you he is selective….he has a daughter to think of, what if he said “Nikki I love you” but Camila doesn’t get along with NIkki, that alone is damage to both Camila and Nikki with a broken heart….he is true to himself, the wishy washy puppet girls were manipulated by the producers and of course they were all in love with him… so there was no problem lying to one that she is it and saying I love you….great ending!

Catherine who is happy to toe the producers line and announce to the world her husband doesn’t last long when humping…lmao that is the best one she will sell him again as soon as production calls theTravis also did not propose to his final girl, and he said the 4 months of having to be in hiding while the show is airing is very difficult and that is what killed his interest in the girl.

31. duckquack

March 11, 2014 at 7:30 PM

as for Chris Harrison well, does he tell all of the girls he tried to score on the show that he loves them?
    Rozlyn set him straight on the WTA when he accused her going with the producer, she said he cheats on his wife on the show….He was so red, and said I’am not even going to dignify that with an answer…..soon after wifey divorced him….Wes set him straight as well when he lied about him….Ben was about to go off on him too but he held himself together…

“Brad Womack Tells All” on tube and see what they done to him his first season.

32. duckquack

March 11, 2014 at 7:33 PM

ADVENTURES IN LOVING YOU
    by Juan Pablo Galavis

the words he made for Nikki, and had some dude compile it for him and put it on Youtube…
    calls her Amor

33. duckquack

March 11, 2014 at 7:35 PM

“Te Adoro” ….says Juan Pablo at the end of the video

34. duckquack

March 11, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Bachelor Brad Womack Tells All

his first season and what they all done….
    can’t help but love Brad for his honesty.

35. Athena

March 11, 2014 at 8:05 PM

The one thing that stuck in my craw last night was his reponse to Clare when he rejected her: “I’m glad I didn’t pick her” and then how he responded when asked last night if he had anything he wished to say to her now. His attitude in St. Lucia was so childish and lacking in any kind of empathy of how she would be feeling, and even afterwards on tv last night, despite how pissed he is about DWTS and how he was used and portrayed by ABC, he could have been SO much more graceful and compassionate in regards to how all that went down. After all, she wasn’t the enemy and even if her final words to him in St. Lucia were hurtful and stung his male pride, he could have and should have been the bigger person and apologized for saying and doing anything that hurt her, made sure she knew that he thinks she’s a “wonderful woman who deserves love and who will certainly find the right man for her” yada yada yada.

36. md21

March 12, 2014 at 5:49 AM

I would’ve loved Claire telling Juan Pablo off so much more if she had done it when he came to her hotel on their final date. And why didn’t she do it then? I don’t get these women letting him treat them any kind of way and then saying something a day or two later. Andi did it too with the whole fantasy suite thing. But that was all about her being the next bachelorette so whatever. The fact that it was done after she was dumped is just sour grapes. I mean she stood there going on about how much she wanted to be with him, he says no and she goes off. Had he given her the final rose, she would’ve been on AFR gushing about how great he is.

If she had thought it through she could’ve been the next bachelorette. If she dumped him that night and told him off on their final date, she would’ve been in the running to be where Andi is now. And Claire being the bach would’ve be so much more awesome tv than Andi. lol

37. bzliteyear

March 12, 2014 at 6:27 AM

love your commentary, but your website keeps crashing on both my pc and mobile apps…is there a way for you to make your ads more efficient?

38. serapa

March 12, 2014 at 6:55 AM

JP is a complete moron and a narcissist. He is not a nice person and only cares for himself.

Nikki is sticking by him b/c deep down, she feels humiliated and she is trying to save face. She’s young and impressionable and JP is feeding her a bunch of BS. It’s not that she lacks self-respect…she is trying to turn this around so she looks better in the end. It’s sad.

As for the Obama video, I laughed my ass off. I thought it was hilarious. I’m Canadian, so I don’t care about the political aspect of it. Obama was a great sport.

39. serapa

March 12, 2014 at 6:57 AM

I also think that Claire is a really nice person. She is just very emotional and a bit naive and she even admitted it.

She matured a lot from this experience and I believe that she is now in a much better position to find love. She should have a better idea of what she is looking for now.

40. Dianne

March 12, 2014 at 7:00 AM

@jacey..who are you referring to with this comment:

First of all, my gramps is amused that her Wow! Just Wow!

It’s mine..so I’m not sure what your point is?

41. playtone22

March 12, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Thank you for the great recap and inside info (as always).

Just an “FYI” re: Pat Jagodzinski and regarding this part: Currently works as an account supervisor at Allergan, a communications company in Costa Mesa, CA.

Not that it matters, but just thought I’d share that if he does work for Allergan, it’s actually a pharmaceutical company in Irvine. They are the makers of Botox. I only know because I used to work there. 🙂

42. liz123

March 12, 2014 at 8:41 AM

@duckquack, “te adoro” translates to “I adore you” not “i love you”. Where in the video does he call her “amor”? I’m not saying he doesn’t, maybe I missed it. Anyway, I personally don’t care if he doesn’t say it and/or doesn’t propose, really. Others didn’t propose as you mentioned & I’m totally cool with that. It’s the complete douche-baggery that eeess not ookay. I give them 2 or 3 months tops. When the sex isn’t new anymore, he’ll be gone.

@bzliteyear, I 2nd that! Keeps crashing for me on 2 different computers & my mobile too, so it’s definitely the site. So very annoying.

@Dianne, don’t mean to be rude or burst any bubbles, but you didn’t invent or coin the phrase “Wow. Just Wow”. I don’t think Gramps did either. It’s been around. Take this for example: http://jezebel.com/5551384/the-5-most-overused-expressions-on-the-internet

43. crankyincleveland

March 12, 2014 at 9:30 AM

i am sooooooooo disappointed in what has happened this season.

FIRST – our sexy latin lover turned out to be nothing but a dud turd.

SECOND – after seeing nikki throughout the season, i thought she was a strong independent woman. when she sat there ATFR, she looked like a scared child. she didn’t speak up for herself. instead she just sat there like a 1950s housewife who lets her man do all the talking. where are your balls, woman ?

44. crankyincleveland

March 12, 2014 at 9:35 AM

i did not like Claire throughout the entire season. i thought she was the kind of woman who used her looks and her body to get what she wanted. and she seemed shallow.

but she hit it out of the park on monday night and showed her true colors. now i wish they had made HER the next bachelorette !!!

45. oodz88

March 12, 2014 at 10:20 AM

this show is so stupid. I know for a fact that JJ is doing this to get publicity for himself and his business ventures.

46. caffeinequeen

March 12, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I feel like many of the women who go on the Bachelor are in love with the idea of being in love and try to convince themselves that the lead is “the one.” At this point, NIkki has had the benefit of seeing how JP behaved (albeit an edited version) with the other women, and she can’t possibly ignore all the asinine things he’s said and done after they wrapped up filming. Maybe she’s already filed JP under “F” for fling (or some other F word) and she’s riding her 15 min. of fame hoping for bigger, better opportunities. If she gets more modeling work, or whatever, then it paid off.

The Funny or Die video was a great marketing move to get the word out about affordable health care to the young adult demographic. I thought it was very funny. Watch it again Liz123. The question was, “What should we do about the situation in North IKEA?” The only serious exchange was when Obama delivered the healthcare message. Not everyone agrees with the approach, but it seems to have accomplished the goal of driving traffic to the healthcare.gov site.

47. locondcoco

March 12, 2014 at 11:04 AM

i’m a bit surprised at all the hate towards JP, especially from RS. Don’t get me wrong, JP comes off as a moron and self serving (especially when the girls confront him on stuff, he always turns it around and either talks about himself or blames the girl). But, I feel like all the hate is coming from the fact that he would not cave to the producers’ wants. If anything, I would think RS would applaud that kind of behavior. a bachelor that isn’t going to say “I love you” and propose just for the sake of entertainment and do things his own way. He’s always ragging on the contestants on how they’ve been “well coached” by the producers and drinking the Kool-Aid. In that aspect, I give JP a lot of respect for being real. he’s still a moron, but at least he’s real and wont be a puppet.

48. annielynn

March 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM

JP holds plenty of responsibility here. And yes, I have heard everything Reality Steve, Jason and Molly, and others say about the producer/network manipulation. JP still holds some responsibility. A few thoughts on that:

1) AFTR is a LIVE show! Chris was clearly taken aback by JP’s lack of communication on the live show. ABC didn’t have time to edit anything (for better or for worse!), or fill the time with something else, etc. For me it wasn’t so much that JP wouldn’t say “I Love Nikki”, it was that JP wouldn’t say anything. Yes, perhaps Chris went a little far pushing for a response, but don’t forget it’s a live show and JP just completely shut down.

2) JP led the network on twice by saying he “had a surprise” for AFTR. Then to sit there on the live show and deny that he had a surprise? Just say you changed your mind, for heaven’s sake! Who cares if it made ABC look bad or not, it’s about principle and sticking to your word. After all, JP was the king of being honest, right?

3) Okay, so JP isn’t ready to say “I Love You”. Fine. How about: “These are some qualities I love about Nikki: her fun personality, her heart for children…” Whatever they are, share some of them, by golly! Or, how about: “I really care about Nikki and look forward to continuing the relationship.” But JP said NOTHING.

In refusing to say anything positive about Nikki (only “this is private between us”), JP completely came across as disingenuous. There were plenty of ways and opportunities that he could have gracefully gone on to his “private” life (good luck with a completely private life after the Bachelor!) without being so rude.

49. annielynn

March 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Last thought:
    For wanting to return to his private life, with or without Nikki, JP sure has posted a lot on Twitter since Monday night!
    If he *really* wanted to be private, he’d say ‘see ya’ to social media for awhile.

50. jacey

March 12, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Hey, thanks for the link @Liz123. #OMG #WTF #LOL! Aha! Moment for me. G-ma will be 76 yrs yng next month, though. I’m thinking that pre-dates the Internet. Nevertheless, I can corrected.

‘The Fairy Tale’ – ‘Right reasons’ and other TB BS —
    I think it’s probably fair to say that the overwhelming majority of people who join ‘the family’ do so with a multi-pronged agenda — more geared toward finding fame/work in the industry than a mate. For those who make the cut, it can be lucrative. If you can parlay a career or enhance an existing one by attending a slumber party and gallivanting halfway around the world for up to two months, I say why not? If I were a decade younger and sans two gremlins, I might be tempted to try it out; especially for a Josh Murray type with some substance.

Nikki should definitely seek acting roles. It’s difficult to consistently sync body language, facial expression, and speech when you’re lying your arse off for an extended period, but she did and made it believable. She is no timid little church mouse, but she played that so well she had me questioning if she’d been zapped with some Jedi mind trick. — Then I saw the People cover on the news this a.m.

Got it!!! Well played, girl! Get yours.