The Bachelorette 10 - Andi

The “Bachelorette” Andi Episode 7 Recap Including Tabloid News, Deleted Scenes, & #YOPO

-Group date with Chris, Nick, Brian, and Dylan. In case you didn’t know, Dylan is a contestant on Andi’s season. Not sure if any of you knew that. I’m here to help. They go to some ancient ruins then ride rail bikes. I’d never seen or heard of a rail bike before last night, so ummmmm, I guess I learn something new every day. Since Andi is a queen and must be treated like one at all times, she sits in the middle, while the other 4 guys pedal the bike and I’m sure feed her grapes at the same time. The grapes part was edited out for time’s sake. I think. Anyway, this apparently is a long bike ride that Andi had in store for the guys. Andi: “It’s not a short ride. Pace yourselves.” Yeah, that’s what she said. I guess she thinks they’re all two pump chumps or something so she wants to make it known immediately that they need to spend more time perfecting their craft for her to be satisfied. And not tiring themselves out on the bike ride would help too. They arrive at a monastery where she basically tells them they will have blue balls all day since there is no kissing on the premises. Man, what a tease. What kind of date is this? Another note to self: Never go on a date to a monastery. You won’t get any.

-Chris steals Andi away for some alone time and they make pottery together trying to re-enact the scene from “Ghost” and failing miserably. Patrick Swayze is rolling over in his grave watching these two. I mean, think back to that scene last night and tell me if it in any way resemblances this:

Yeah, not quite. Hell, it kinda looked more like this:

RIP Leslie Nielsen. The original “Naked Gun” is one of the 5 funniest movies of all time. No, you can’t argue with me on that. Sorry. Now get off my lawn. Anyway, so yeah, Andi & Chris’ Pottery Barn time wasn’t nearly as exhilarating as those videos is what I’m trying to say. They tried to make it sexy. It didn’t work. There’s nothing sexy about these two together and when we’ve seen her with Josh and Nick, these two just look uncomfortable and forced.

-After getting back from her time with Chris, Andi points out that there is a rose on this date but that not only will the person receiving it be guaranteed a hometown date, but they’ll also be given extra 1-on-1 time with her while the other three will be sent back to the hotel. Man, way to kill Chris’ boner Andi. You sure know how to bring the mood down. So she steals Dylan away for some time and we literally see her ask him one question: “Who would I meet if I went to your hometown?” Dylan says his grandparents and his mom and that they’d have a fun day planned. That’s it. Immediately we’re back to the other three guys sitting around because this episode is focused on Nick and his antics. But thanks for your participation this season Dylan. We barely knew ya’. We have a t-shirt waiting for you in the production van that says, “I got to travel the world with Andi Dorfman but all I got was this lousy t-shirt.”

-Brian, Chris, and Nick are sitting around talking about the rose and Nick is confident he’ll get it. Of course he is. He’s been confident about anything and everything since Day 1. Brian: “I don’t respect Nick. He’s fake.” But in case you don’t know, Brian has been all over Nick’s jock strap since the show ended tweeting incessantly about “#TeamNick.” All you need to know is this happens every season. While they were filming did the guys care for Nick? No. They thought he was a slick salesman and they questioned his motives. All of them made that perfectly clear last night. However, they’re guys. Guys hold grudges for maybe 17 minutes. So is it all that surprising they are “buddies” on social media now? It shouldn’t be. We see this all the time. Whether it’s the “Bachelor” or “Bachelorette” people that have beefs on the show, then make to social media while the show is airing to make it known that they no longer have a beef with that person. Or, at least on the surface make it seem that way. I don’t know why these people do the things they do. Ask them. Nick bothered them on the show, they made it known, then once the show is over, they’re over it and move on. Is what it is but nothing we haven’t seen before. People in this franchise talk sh** about others all the time, then saying something completely opposite on social media. It’s all about perception and feeling the need to be liked. That’s what they do and it goes on waaaaaaaay more often than you think.

-But Brian realizes he’s behind the eight ball that is Nick Viall, so he’s just gonna sell his soul to the producers and lay it all on Andi. It’s his last chance so he comes out all guns blazing. Brian (to Andi): “I legitimately think I’m falling in love with you.” Ummmm, no you’re not Brian. It’s just right before that scene, a producer pulled you aside and probably said something to the effect of, “You know this could be the last chance you get with Andi. Some of the other guys have already stepped up to the plate and told her they loved her. You think she’ll really give you a rose tonight if you haven’t told her how you felt? You probably should.” That’s the way it works on this show. So I’m guessing Brian was more or less pressured into dropping that on Andi even though he’s had one 1-on-1 date with her, we’ve barely seen much interaction between them, and she kisses him like she’d kiss her brother. Or how Josh kissed Brian after he didn’t get the rose at the rose ceremony. You see that? It’s the last episode before hometowns. Every season we get the contestants starting to spill their guts to the lead because they have to do whatever they can to try and convince them they’re more in love with them than they really are. So they say ridiculous things like this. Outside of Dylan, every guy this episode made sure they ramped up their “I’m totally falling in love with you” game with Andi. Wasn’t a coincidence. Dylan was probably just asleep at the wheel and didn’t care. He doesn’t seem to be into this process anyway.

-Nick is at it again. Mr. Arrogance says that “It’s just me. There’s no 2nd or 3rd…she’s going to take me to hometowns.” I’m not sure if any of you are aware of this, but Nick thinks his relationship with Andi is pretty solid. I wasn’t sure if you could tell that by his actions. He then sits down with Andi and, for the second time this episode, someone basically tells her how she’s feeling about him. Nick: “I’ve never felt someone fall…I don’t wanna put words in your mouth…I just feel it.” Translation: You totally want me, I know you totally want me, and I’m totally going to win this thing. Actually, you’re totally not going to win and it’s going to be that much funnier in the end. Remember how I mentioned last week that back in the early 1990 WWF days, there was actually a wrestler named Rick “The Model” Martel who walked around with his cologne called “Arrogance” spraying it on his opponents? Ummmm, I found the footage. This basically sums up wrestling in the 90’s for ya’.

Now yes, that may seem like the silliest, most ridiculous thing you’ve ever seen in your life, but for a 15 year old old me as a freshman in high school watching that, I was traumatized. I think I actually thought that Jake “The Snake” was going to go blind from that. Believe it or not, Jake recovered and it was really only water used in that bottle. Go figure. My point being, this would probably be a hell of a lot more fun to watch Nick on this show if he just went around the hotel spraying Josh, Brian, Dylan, Chris, and Marcus with “Arrogance.” Tell me you wouldn’t be completely entertained by that.

-Needless to say, Nick got the rose on this date, and Brian, Chris, and Dylan are shoved into the back of the van forced to sit in the same row together back to the hotel. Ummmm, can we not get a van with two rows or separate seating? It’s embarrassing enough that Nick is making them all look like punk ass bitches with the amount of screen time and real time he gets with Andi, do they really need to be subjected to this humiliation? If they sat any closer to each other, they’d be able to tell what flavor gum the other was chewing (that was a “Hoosiers” reference for Brian). And after Nick got the rose from Andi, you know what he said in his ITM? Nick: “I feel like she just told me she loves me.” Oh Nick, Nick, Nick. How naïve can one be? Quit overthinking the rose. Unless you get the last rose, does it really matter you got the first impression rose, and had two 1-on-1’s before anyone else? No, it doesn’t. So lets tap the brakes a little on how less important you should feel about getting a group date rose.

-Back at the hotel, the three guys return as Marcus and Josh are sitting in the living room and they tell them that Nick got the rose and they had to come home. And the bitchfest begins on how much all of them don’t like Nick anymore. Marcus calls him a douchebag, Chris says all he does is strategize, he dissects everything that will happen every episode and that “he doesn’t want to be the last guy here, he has other intentions.” Marcus then predicts that if Nick gets to the end, he’ll voluntarily leave. Well that doesn’t happen. We know Andi lets him go. As for how far does Nick make it on the last episode, like, does Andi tell him before the final rose ceremony not to show up like Ali did with Chris and Emily with Arie? That I don’t know. I just know that she’s engaged to Josh. Judging by the plane video, she obviously rejected him which he didn’t agree with and told her, “I disagree.” Whether that was at the “altar” at the final rose ceremony or before that day even happened, I’m not sure.

-But back to Nick basking in all his glory yet again, Andi asks him “What’s been your favorite part so far?” Nick: “Falling in love with you.” Perfect Nick. Right on cue. That’s exactly what she wanted to hear. Again. For the 100th time. Then they broke out into America’s favorite pastime game when you have nothing else to talk about: This or That? You know, where one person lists two things and the person has to choose what they like better between the two? Like, pancakes or waffles? (Tough one. I’ll go with pancakes). Strawberry or grape jelly? (Grape. Not even close). Morning or night? (Ummm, night). I don’t even remember the questions he asked her because I was so hoping he’d drop a “Cheetos or Doritos” on her. He didn’t. Nick, how do you know if this woman can be your wife if she doesn’t share they same undying love for Cheetos as you? That’s like a dealbreaker, you know? What if she doesn’t have posters of Chester the Cheetah all over her wall? What if she likes Cheese Puffs better? Do you realize the long term ramifications this could have on one’s relationship? You need to find these things out before thinking of putting a ring on it. You should know better. With that said, these two kiss some more, and Nick’s ego continues to inflate like a giant balloon.

Page 5 of 6« First...23456

1. strick432

July 1, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Still interested in anybody who has the hard copy of Courtney’s book and is willing to share – mail it to me and let me read it and I’ll mail it back to you. Thanks.

2. anonime

July 1, 2014 at 11:01 AM

What am I missing with the Nick cheetos thing ?

3. lindsayp22

July 1, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Love Blair..been watching her videos for years. Was very surprised to see Jef in her vlog. Doesn’t seem like someone she would hang with. I’m sure she’ll appreciate you posting her video. More views, more $$ and subscribers.

4. JovisMom

July 1, 2014 at 11:26 AM

anonime – He was eating them in that video when he was on the plane talking about how Andi picked Josh.

5. anonime

July 1, 2014 at 11:30 AM

JovisMom, thanks. 🙂

July 1, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Nick seems like he’s getting the Michelle Money edit. The overly competitive, in it to win it only, edit. Basically you have three losers with no game on a group date with Nick, who definitely has game. He brings it, the others don’t. Nick wins. What did they expect? Even they admit, he’s beating them. But, even worse, Brian, Dylan and Chris honestly do nothing to help themselves. They’re irrelevant. So, who’s fault is that? The rest just comes off as jealousy and very un-manly jealously too.

Now, is Nick arrogant? Playing the game? Annoying? Sure, he is. But it’s a TV program setup as a competition. What’s he supposed to do, act like the “boring 3” and just sit and let it all happen? If I was Brian, Dylan or Chris, I’d be taking a lesson and amping up my game. Otherwise, the beatings just continue. The lesson for guys as we get older is this…. if you don’t want to keep getting your butt kicked (in anything), get better. Whining because someone else is better, at whatever, isn’t going to get you anywhere in life.

7. vessel

July 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I also would love a copy of Courtney’s book and will definitely return it to the owner. My local library won’t be getting it, and I was really embarrassed requesting it!

And is it me or is Steve obsessed with the Cheetos thing? So Nick ate some on the plane, is it that hilarious? I’m obviously completely missing what is so funny about it.

8. c104

July 1, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Vessel, yeah, Steve’s totally worn that one out. Guess he must have a product deal with them. Every time he mentions them in his blog, kachink.

9. smithyeni

July 1, 2014 at 11:54 AM

So Chris got arrested for driving 5 miles over the speed limit? I’m dying laughing right now ????.Idc i still love Chris.

10. oyoung1117

July 1, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I feel like RS doesn’t even make an effort to be funny anymore. I get that the spoilers are his bread and butter, but he used to make me laugh so hard I cried. Now it is just two dozen references to cheetos or something equivalent. C’mon, dude!

11. anonime

July 1, 2014 at 12:05 PM

I even had too ask what’s up w the cheetos. not funny, give it a rest . Nick doesn’t bother me like he does everyone else. I find him amusing.

12. purplesunsets

July 1, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Ha I feel old I got that WWF reference to that wrestler. Funny that one too.

I’m on the fence with the Nick thing. Like it could be producer edit bad edit also there could be more truth to it. He could be everyone’s bff outside now with social media and the shout out s every now and then #teamnick. But like RS said the Bach world on social media who knows.
    Sure he is a go getter confident whatnot you snooze you loose right? This season definitely drama between the guys clique wise.

Is there anyway to see the deleted scenes if you’re outside the US? Been curious on those.. Personally love Cheese Puffs better but I still find the Cheetos jokes funny at this point.

13. purplesunsets

July 1, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Also it feels odd that the tweets, shout outs, defense of self by nick and his “team” preempted this episode explosion well as the villain edits came. Yes I stalked the dates of the tweets it doesn’t add up. Did like they know he was getting a bad edit or had an idea? Seemed so.

14. ashleigh11

July 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM

My favourite moment last night was when Andi and Nick were playing This or That and she turned it around and asked him “Big or Small?” Might as well get the facts before committing to the Fantasy Suite. *high five, girl!*

15. angelfish

July 1, 2014 at 12:49 PM

I don’t mind the Cheetos commentary. And I LOVE the reference to Jake Ryan, as I’m a huge John Hughes fan. Poor “Jake” never did much after that.

I still like Chris, but the DUI and other alcohol-related infractions definitely paint a negative picture. No matter how far out of your sleepy town you live, mixing alcohol with your drive is stupid and dangerous. But also according to the article, Chris has kept himself in check for a few years, so apparently he’s wised up.

July 1, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Chris seems like he was quite the hell raiser in college…. it didn’t seem like he was a quick learner either. No surprise there. Still, remind me to never have a beer and drive 40 mph in a 35 mph zone next time I’m in bumf**k Iowa.

July 1, 2014 at 12:53 PM

My question about Chris being The Bachelor is less around his hell raising college years, and more around his personality-less 30s years. Stupid looks only carry you so far, unless you’re Will Ferrell.

18. meredith27

July 1, 2014 at 1:23 PM

I think if Andi had picked Nick they would have edited differently and Josh would come out looking like the villain ….I’m just starting to realize from reading spoilers and watching how much editing controls how people are perceived …I guess if you truly do no wrong they can’t make you into a villain but maybe not. So…for me it makes it all so fake and not worth watching really.
    It’s really annoying reading andi’s blog …as if she can share anything real …waste of time !!!!!

19. mariet

July 1, 2014 at 3:43 PM

@oyoung1117– Totally agree. I do LOVE the spoilers, but that’s it. The recaps of Sharleen Joynt, Kristen Baldwin (EW), and Lincee Ray (I Hate Green Beans) are much more entertaining.

20. newmoonmg

July 1, 2014 at 3:56 PM

After having read Courtney Robertson’s book I am now more convinced than ever that Nick is getting a bad edit, as I am sure she did. She was the first to admit she wasn’t the chummiest of people, but some of her “cracks” were made in a joking playful manner and the edit did not reflect that. So while Nick is not my fav, I am sure he is not THAT bad or aloof.

21. ksrsfan

July 1, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Nick gives me the creeps. I do not find him attractive AT ALL! So I don’t care if he is getting a bad edit, he is freaky.

Okay, I will admit that I don’t live in the city, but what is up with the guys and the scarves???? I have never seen a guy wear a scarf like that in real life, and last night 3 of the guys were wearing them when they got to Belgium. Now, it did take me a while to appreciate a guy wearing a pink shirt, but I don’t think I will ever like that scarf look. Kinda emasculating, no?

I am interested in reading Courtney’s book, just to learn more of the antics the producers play trying to make this show entertaining. Too bad we will likely never see a former contestant do a real “tell-all”. I love to hear the dirt about this show! Thanks Steve for all the info in and insight you bring us. Definitely much more entertaining!

22. bigfatwoman

July 1, 2014 at 4:25 PM

The Cheetos references are in the same tired category as the “I got this spoiler right, but people are going to doubt it” drone that never seems to end. We got it dude.

Teeny tiny Jef Holm looks pretty pathetic in that video. He really thinks he is something.

Nick is clearly getting the bad edit but I also find him to have such a squirrel-y vibe that he comes off as more teacher’s pet than sexy assertive man. He does nothing for me sexually…..unless I wanted to screw Eddie Haskell….then maybe.

Andi is fine but she bores me and takes herself way too seriously. She tweeted something last week to the tune of “I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them.” Really girl? Gimme a break. Get over yourself. You better make sure you have clean hands before you point fingers.

23. lcs85

July 1, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I thought Nick said he watched ALL the previous seasons of the Bachelorette before coming on the show. Did he say he only watched last season? I was picturing Nick binge watching the show for 4 straight days.

@ksrsfan People wear scarves when its cold out. I don’t see whats emasculating about not wanting to be cold.

24. lcs85

July 1, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Forgot to add…

What was up with Coach and Dylan’s outfits on the group date? Its the last date before hometown dates, I would think they would want to make a good impression. A zip up hoodie and whatever that was Coach was wearing made them both look like they left straight from the gym to go on this date. Not surprised that they are the two that didn’t get roses…

25. karynr

July 1, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I don’t find Nick creepy, but also don’t find him attractive.

vessel…I asked my library too, but wasn’t embarrassed at all. I think it’s funny. Plus, I’m in Scottsdale where Courtney is from, so I’m sure I’m not the first person who’s asked.

You know how they used the On the Wings of Love song for Jake’s season? I think they should use the Green Acres theme song for Chris’s.

26. ugasara13

July 1, 2014 at 6:52 PM

As a UGA grad, I thank you for the added SEC football commentary in this weeks recap. Also – wonder if Josh’s little brother beating LSU last season comes up?

27. grimmace1997

July 1, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Chris pulled Andi aside to kiss her and she says “he just planted one on me…..you GO farmer”…wonder who scripted that….

28. freeasabird

July 1, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Re: Scarfs – Chris H. (I think, as it was a retweet) said it was really cold and production had to go out and buy a bunch of scarves and other cold weather gear.

I find Nick cute in an Eddie Haskell way. (Thanks BFW!)

Green Acres – yes, karynr – perfect song!

I am not looking forward to Chris’ season. I don’t care how rich he is 😉 His suits always look too small. I find nothing attractive about him. Being 40 miles from the nearest “real” town (Waterloo, Iowa) does not appeal to me. I’m suburban born and raised and hated visiting my cousins that lived on a farm. My sister loved it. So, different strokes.

I wish it was Marcus as the next Bachelor. He’d be easier on my eyes. Brian is probably the best of this bunch as far as being genuine but could not carry the show. Dylan? Nah, I hate sad back stories.

I watched the video chat live last Thursday. I liked how quick Steve was with the answers. It seemed to me as if half the people there had never read his column.

I feel that Nick’s plan was to make it to the final four and hopefully be the next Bachelor. Too bad, Cheeto dude, that didn’t work out for ya’. I think more and more contestants have that in mind as each season goes on. Ali started it, Kacie B tried it, by coming back on Ben’s season and I forget who else I felt about in that way.

29. purplesunsets

July 2, 2014 at 2:25 AM

I think I have to agree with @freeasabird it seems Nick had a strategy going in whether to play the game, win Andi, or be popular off it etc not certain. But I think he knew he could get bad edits on this show and seeing his damage control online before add up.

Hands down best part of the episode is the end credits. Brian and the pickle. That was funny.

30. karynr

July 2, 2014 at 6:08 AM

I’m pretty neutral on Chris being the new Bachelor. I can’t decide if I find him good looking or not. All I keep thinking is, if he drinks or eats too much, he’s going to end up with three chins. His face looks puffy to me, and with age it will only get worse.

I think Marcus is the best looking of the bunch. I thought Dylan was good looking, but between the greasy ponytail and not washing his hands, I no longer find him as attractive.

July 2, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Let’s imagine the possible entertaining scenarios for Chris’ season. (Really, Chris? Doh!)

Yes, the Green Acres theme holds not only for the song, but for wooing city girls to come live in East Podunk, Iowa. The girls discover that the winter weather hovers around zero in Iowa with a constant 25 mph wind to spice things up. Watch as Tierra returns and proclaims her love for waking up at 5:00 a.m. and cleaning up pig sh*t. Well, Green Acres was really popular….. in the 60s. Ummmm…. no.

OK, scenario 2. Chris gets to choose from 25 Daisy Duke wanna bes. Most girls are graduates of the University of Florida & own only jeans shorts & tank tops (regional joke for those not from the south). Emily shows up unannounced dressed in a plaid shirt, denim mini skirt and a Caterpillar baseball cap trying to get Chris to go on a hay ride with her. Hmmmm. The Dukes of Hazzard was really popular….. in the 80s. No.

Scenario 3 – IDK. I guess they’ll have to come up with something. Chris’ “personality” sure isn’t going to carry the day. I guess they could get him a 12 pack at the QuickTrip, put him behind the wheel of a vintage GTO & tell him to go real fast & avoid the cops. Then follow the action from a helicopter. It could happen.

32. texan

July 2, 2014 at 6:29 AM

I think Nick is actually the most attractive and the only one of the entire batch of guys I would’ve had any interest in.

Chris is so unattractive that I can’t imagine any women seriously swooning over that Haley Joel Osment pinched face. It’s like when they tried to make us believe a bunch of beautiful women could actually be attracted to Ben.

33. Sunnyside422

July 2, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Isn’t it amazing how the Bachelor leads have become so boring and unattractive! And Chris will join the group. He seems nice but exciting or interesting…not. If I signed up for his season and then realized he was the bachelor, I’d bail, no matter how much I wanted TV exposure.

Nope Nick is not attractive at all. Mumble Mouth doesn’t do it for me. Even though I feel producers have prodded and pointed him into situations that resulted in the scenes we witness with the other men, he just can’t keep that smarmy look off his face. Will be epic when he is sent packing. Wonder if he’ll get all pissy as Ben did when Ashley dumped him!

34. Athena

July 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM

I enjoyed watching Chris in that deleted dancing (?) scene this week. He clearly seemed to be the ringleader of the guys and, unlike the rest of them, he had some moves. I think he may have more personality than we’ve been shown so far. Maybe some of it will be shown on the hometown date. I can’t remember what RS told us about what happens during the date, but I’m picturing he and Andi shooting bluerocks out in a cornfield.

And Rob, if you bring Emily back, they could go out and shoot guns too – remember how surprisingly good she was at it?

Then again, maybe Chris isn’t a hunter, and it would be better to have Andi and Emily going out to shoot guns without a guy.

35. anonime

July 2, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I know RS has explained why they keep recycling contestants , usually # 3 , as the lead but I would love to see someone new. Wouldn’t stop me from watching, just the opposite. Chris is a bore. They must’ve seen someone from all their castings who caught their eye as a future lead. I know, winning formula blah blah blah. Anyone else here tired of the recycling & ready for some new leads?

36. crossedmymind

July 2, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Find Nicks personality and looks unattractive-he comes across as way too into himself as opposed to confident or self-assured. Not my type at all. I’m a Raylan Givens kind of gal though married to a man that looks like Kevin Bacon (told as much all the time) but better looking with striking and bigger electric blue eyes.

Noticed the scarves too. Dudes, women don’t want to share their clothing accessories with their guy. Those weren’t masculine scarves-they were light and fluffy with feminine design patterns-no way they would keep anybody the least bit warmer. If a dude is wearing a winter coat, a masculine scarf is OK.

37. vessel

July 2, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Didn’t Steve say he would be posting the Bachelor in Paradise episode by episode spoilers today (Wednesday)?

38. freeasabird

July 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Three part interview with “Coach,” He talks about the final 4. It’s at www dot abc27 dot com / video? clipId = 10325086

Take out the spaces and add the dots. This is part 3 but there are links to the other 2 videos. He seems like a super guy and is best friends with Nick etc.

My last link for deleted scenes at abc dot com never showed up 🙁

39. purplesunsets

July 2, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Yowza I just saw the deleted scene from Wetpaint.. That Nick bullseye thing on Josh? Very telling. The dance sequence seemed funny, I think Chris may have personality just not shown as much. Kind of reminds me of Chris Siegfried from Des’ season they didnt show much personality just poetry but turns out from hearing him on Jason and Molly’s podcast quite funny.

Thanks @freeasasabird for that link I was looking for one. Yeah there seems to be a divide in the house a #teamnick aka brian and jj and the neutral other half. I think I saw on IG on the popular page one time Brian calling Nick his BFF? Sharleen seems to be solid #teamnick from her blog.

40. LynnMJ

July 3, 2014 at 9:07 AM

I guess creepy, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, cause Nick absolutely creeps me out. When he puts his head down and his eyes look up, he couldn’t look any more smarmy.

41. serapa

July 3, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Late commenter….busy with Canadian long weekend….

I think Nick is immature, a narcissist and fake. I agree with the guys on this one.

Chris will be a boring bachelor…yawn…heehaw…

I also think that Josh is a very good match for Andi. No one else see this? They are great together. I think these two have a really good chance.