The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn/Britt

The “Bachelorette” Kaitlyn Episode 1 Recap Incl Tons of News & Notes & a Tentative “Bachelor in Paradise” Cast List

-The limo entrances were up next, and they no doubt cut down on the gimmicks this season since each guy had to basically introduce himself to two girls. So here are a few of the guys who made an impression on me with their entrance.

Ben H. – Once Peter Brady stepped out of the limo, all I could think was:

I mean really? How can you not. Ben is a spitting image of Peter.

Jared – Unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a blue Superman shirt, except it had an “L” for “Love Man” who is trustworthy and understanding. I think maybe he should’ve gone with “Self Love Man” since that’s what he’ll be doing a lot of once he’s eliminated.

Ian – Even whispers in Kaitlyn’s ear “I’m hoping it’s gonna be you” before walking over to Britt. If Ian could’ve shown up in cheerleader gear with a giant “K” on his shirt, he would’ve.

JJ – Gave her a puck and said, “I would love to puck you.” To which she responded “You pucked me good.” Pucking Kaitlyn? JJ you horndog you. If only you could’ve made it to the fantasy suites. Or be named Nick Viall.

Ryan M. – The precursor of things to come with him. He answered the question, “Do the guys get drunk in the limo before they show up?” My guess is Ryan was drunk for 3 days before she showed up for this thing.

Brad – The college tennis player came decked out in his headband, wrist bands and racket and talked about a “love love match.” Can’t get much cheesier, or stupider, than tennis humor, so his exit tonight pretty much lets you know how impressed Kaitlyn was by it.

Daniel – I’m not sure what kind of dancing he was doing around these girls, but they were kinda digging it. Or not. Or he was just having convulsions. I’m still trying to decide.

Josh – No one’s ever told me if it’s possible to transfer an STD through a basic hug, but I get the sense if anyone can do it, Josh is your man.

Joe – If giving a girl a jar of moonshine as your first impression doesn’t scream how country you are, what does? Carrying around a spittoon?

Justin – Now 30 seasons of this show and someone finally decides to suck helium out of a balloon on their entrance? I guess if you were entertaining a party of 5 year olds that may have been funny. Otherwise, in the words of Andi Dorfman, staaaaaaahhhhhhp it.

Tanner – Looks like Tanner is our resident “Bachelor” fanatic this season since he lets Britt know he watched her last season so he brought her tissues. Good one. Until it backfires later then you’ll wish maybe you just gave her a hug like she gives to everyone else who walks within a 2 foot radius of her.

Shawn B. – Spent an awful long time showing him talking to both women. Gee, wonder why? Oh Shawn. I’m sorry, bud. This is not gonna end well for you. Go borrow the tissues Tanner gave Britt. You’ll need em’.

Corey – Says he plays competitive volleyball, he’s not a farmer, but “I was hoping the offer to plow your field is still on the table?” No, you can’t. Unless you’ve been facetiming her ever since she was on Chris’ season, you don’t get to have a party in her pants.

Tony – The creep factor with Tony is through the roof. How can you not be weirded out by his weirdness? Impossible, right?

At this point, Ryan McDill is at the window of the mansion and banging away as Shawn E. is making his grand entrance. So much so that Ryan wants a birds eye view of it. This is where we start seeing him McDill’ing all over himself with quotes like “I’m horned up everybody.” Aren’t we all, Ryan? “Hell, I’d like to take that girl out for a nice steak dinner and never call her again.” I started doing some research on this last night, but I’ve been unable to find any solid evidence that Ryan McDill is on the far left of the evolution chart. I’ll keep searching.

Shawn E. – Nothing like coming up with what you think is a spectacular entrance in a hot tub car only to have McDill tell you “that car sucks” and kill the mood.

Chris – Chris Harrison saying his arrival was on par with Kalon’s helicopter entrance or Jef on a skateboard is ridiculous. A cupcake car? Really? Just because it hasn’t been done, doesn’t make it that much better.

1. jessicat

May 19, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Miley and Michael were on Desiree’s season, weren’t they?

2. jessicat

May 19, 2015 at 10:40 AM

*Mikey

3. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 12:15 PM

“Did he give you soap or tissues?” reason #45378 why I love Kaitlyn.

4. bitsyvonbusty

May 19, 2015 at 12:29 PM

I loved loved loved Kaitlyn’s comment about her bird tattoos never being questioned by Farmer Chris. What kind of dumb bunny doesn’t ask a date about the meaning behind a couple of very obvious tattoos?

By the way, those tattoos are God awful.

5. jest002

May 19, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Ha, soap or tissues was one of the best lines of the night.

I honestly wonder how Kaitlyn will come off as the season progresses.

They’ve managed to leave Britt neutral. Depending on their options, I even wonder if they’d bring her back for her own season of The Bachelorette.

I’m curious, what do Steve’s sources get out of spilling? Even though I love spoilers, I never really understood it.

6. smithyeni

May 19, 2015 at 12:45 PM

I’m liking the girls cast so far but not the men. Really Tony?? Michael and Mikey???Who’s Kirk??

7. jessicat

May 19, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Steve has always said he doesn’t read the comments but he obviously does since he fixed those mistakes now.

8. cpak258

May 19, 2015 at 1:07 PM

Agreed! The soap or tissues comment was hilarious.

As much as I assumed ABC rigged the votes to be Kaitlyn, I can kind of see last night why Kaitlyn won.

Britt probably made a better first impression (shes very engaging!), but she talked a lot about marriage and was serious, which probably kind of scared these late 20s bachelors, and Kaitlyn had a little more fun with them and wasn’t so serious.

I get why Britt did it — every bachelorette before her talks marriage the first night — but this is the first time there was more than one girl and the guys actually had a vote in who they wanted as the bachelorette.

And let’s be honest, we know the 25 guys did not sign up to find a wife. They all signed up for the adventure and if they end up falling for the bachelorette, thats just a bonus.

9. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 1:14 PM

I’m still not quite over some of the idiotic stuff that came out of Britt’s mouth last night: “This way (2 Bachelorettes) is more organic!” and “We know that this process works!” Okay, organic? Hun, nothing about this franchise is even close to that. Doubtful she knows the word’s meaning if she’s applying it to this method of dating. And secondly, the process works?!?! Incredulous, my jaw hit the floor. Yes, that is why the failure rate is so high, because it works. Maybe just shhhhhhhh.

10. leeroyjenkins

May 19, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Yo Steve, Clint was referring to Billy Madison when he was explaining why he drew the picture.

11. Sunnyside422

May 19, 2015 at 1:44 PM

No brainer why Kaitlyn is Bachelorette. Most of these men (the semi sane ones, I mean) are in it for the fun and adventure as is Kaitlyn. The fact that she is cute and engaging is a plus while Britt is way too serious and dare I say, dull. Just think Britt would be an emotional wreck which translates to high maintenance and what guy wants to deal with that. I picture Britt constantly worrying about her perfect makeup and hair while Kaitlyn just going with the flow.

Brady at 33 probably does want to settle with someone. He is kinda quiet so he and Britt might fit.

And of course kudos to Kaitlyn for not settling with just any of the final choices. I wish more of the leads would do that. Good for her. I think she will be entertaining if the guys go along with it too.

Comical recap Steve! You’re on fire.

12. purplerayne

May 19, 2015 at 1:50 PM

@vessel…well, for the bachelorettes, it has worked out well. 3 marriages out of 10 seasons, and from the 7 that didnt work out, there were a few solid relationships. the need to nitpick what either girl says on camera is ridiculous. you go on tv and talk to the camera, as producers prompt you to say stupid stuff and then tell me how poised you sound. gimme a break.

13. purplerayne

May 19, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Ah, cant wait for the tide to turn on poor Kaitlyn, like it did with Andi, Ashley, Ali etc. Viewers have unrealistic expectations of these leads. ABC better be paying these girls a nice chunk of change for the amount of hate/criticism they will receive in the upcoming days, weeks, months.

14. angelfish

May 19, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Not that it’s even a consideration now, but I think Britt would be fine if SHE was the lead and knew what was going to happen. She became an emotional mess last season when as a contestant, she realized she had no control over anything. Going from contestant to lead is a huge difference, and pretty much everybody on the franchise says that.

I’m very supportive of Kaitlyn not choosing anybody. Because I don’t believe she’s looking for a husband, her not dragging some guy into a bogus engagement is to her credit.

But l still don’t see all the superlatives in her that many in “Bachelor Nation” claim to see: wit, intelligence, “realness”, etc. She’s fine, but I think she’s just a 30 year-old woman desperate to find something to keep her entertained for a while. Until the next whatever comes along.

May 19, 2015 at 2:06 PM

It’s pretty sad, I think, when the only thing interesting about the whole show is the drunk guy…… Who seemed to be a plant. I mean, who wears a speedo & especially who brings one along with them (or was given one by a producer)? Seriously. Racers stopped wearing speedos 15 years ago. Do they still sell them? I guess they do. Nobody serious about the show would just happen to have a speedo on them. It had to be a planned stunt, among his other antics. It just didn’t come across to me as just the typical spontaneous combustion of a drunk loser. Seemed like he was playing the role (badly) of the Night 1 drunk guy.

But, I suppose it’s like every other year. Pretty dull until they cut all the chaff. I can definitely see it shaping up much different than any other Bachelorette since the lead isn’t interested in a long term connection & is more interest in pucking. Although it worked out in a similar way for Jen Scheft, I think her seasons ending was a product of a really weak crop of guys. And maybe it will be the same for Kaitlyn. I mean when Nick starts looking really good for the F2, well, Houston, we have a problem. Kaitlyn’s interested in one guy & the other 24 are fails. Who else we got out there? Oh yeah. Nick.

16. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 2:17 PM

@purplerayne what did you think this comments section was for if not to express our reactions to what we see and hear?

I don’t have any mission to bash Britt, and I have no ill will toward her, I’m simply expressing my opinion which is that she sounded stupid. You don’t think she had months to prepare for the question “what do you think of the 2-Bachelorette format?” And she comes up with “Organic”? Give ME a break. And I actually don’t have to consider how ‘poised’ I’d be in her shoes because I’d never agree to be on this show in the first place. Once you do you have opened yourself up to criticism and public scrutiny. It’s nothing Britt wasn’t aware of when she signed her contract.

17. coffeeinchicago

May 19, 2015 at 2:21 PM

I feel like I have a much different take on this than most.

The soap and tissues comment was amusing, but ultimately mean spirited. K reminds me A LOT of myself in my mid-twenties… the fun, witty one with a couple ill advised tattoos, free-spirited, never settling on anyone, etc. I was super laissez faire about dating and sex and could have spewed every one of K’s one liners myself. The problem was that it was a defensive mechanism, and it came from a place of deep, deep insecurity and an overwhelming need to be liked. I have seen this in Kaitlyn since the beginning, (Farmer Chris himself being a perfect example… that wasn’t about Chris. That was about needing to be special and chosen)… but it really showed through last night.

Everyone accuses Britt of acting, but I think K is the one really putting it on. Definitely curious to see how this season plays out.

18. lovebeingretired

May 19, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Vessel – for what it’s worth, the girls had about 5-7 whirlwind days to think about how they would answer any questions, between the time they were told there would be 2 bachelorettes and the 1st night of filming. During those days they were doing photo shoots, promo videos, meeting with producers, making life arrangements for the next 2 months, and countless things that we can’t think of. It’s your right to bash whoever rubs you the wrong way but try to stay reasonably close to the facts.

19. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Oh brother. You’re right of course, she didn’t know for months in advance it was a 2-bachelorette format. It was days. How insensitive of me not to have more sympathy for Britt and all the stress she was under.

In any case it’s the same whirlwind of events for every Bachelor/ette and I cannot recall in recent memory any other lead making such dopey observations but then again I’ve seen some of Britt’s followers comments. That girl could get caught kicking puppies and her fans would find a way to excuse her for it.

My apologies.

20. ameliac70

May 19, 2015 at 3:45 PM

@smithyeni Kirk was on Ali’s season and one of the BPs. I think he was/is a personal trainer. Gee how original!

@vessel I totally agree. That pointless babbling about the process really working or whatever nonsensical way she phrased it was embarrassing. She needs to know when to just stop talking.

Speaking of which- Whoever mentioned Britt overtalking people I noticed it too. She wants you to think she’s totally engaged and really hearing you but I think what she’s really doing is waiting to talk, and if she can’t wait she’ll just start yakking away.

I know editing plays into this a lot, but it did not portray Britt in a positive light the way she kept indirectly slamming Kaitlyn in her ITM’s. You can explain your viewpoint about finding a partner/love without unfavorably comparing someone else to you. Plus I agree with Steve, ‘you snooze you lose’. No one told her she couldn’t check in with the guys mid way through. Make your own rules and stop whining about it. On a positive note I loved Britt’s dress 🙂

21. purplerayne

May 19, 2015 at 3:52 PM

@vessel – yes the comments section is to make comments, observations…but they dont necessarily need to be petty or completely miss the mark. example: you cant recall the last time a lead made dopey observations…really? the entire franchise is full of leads saying dumb stuff. the fact that you are zeroing in on that comment from Britt just tells me you really want to find something to criticize. Lame.

22. ameliac70

May 19, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Meant to mention-anyone notice the montages they put together of both girls were a nothing but a collection of their least flattering moments from last season? What is that supposed to prove? That Kaitlyn has a potty mouth and Britt has no control of her emotions? I don’t really understand the need for that.

23. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 4:08 PM

@purplerayne Got it. You’re a Britt fan. Forgive me if I don’t check with you in the future on whether or not you agree with my opinion before I post it.

For the record the moment Kaitlyn (or anyone else in their position) says anything that stupid I’ll be the first to call her on it. I’m an equal opportunity criticizer when it comes to this show. But then again the sensitivity level in this comments section is so freaking high I might think twice. Yikes.

24. gaffz70

May 19, 2015 at 4:42 PM

What was the deal with Tony’s black eye? Wasn’t there in the beginning

25. nora j

May 19, 2015 at 10:33 PM

omg I just got the soap or tissues thing that Kaitlyn said…..cuz Britt doesn’t shower lol.

I must admit Britt looked good on the premiere…cuz someone else did her hair and make up. Otherwise she is back to her tacky make up and clothes again (Ryan Seacrest show). I’m so glad she’s not the bachelorette. I’m not a big fan of Kaitlyn either but Britt is so fake and annoying to me that it makes Kaitlyn look good despite the tattoos and promiscuity.

The Brady guy seems really nice. Kind of looking forward to their encounter…Britt looked so sad….kind of romantic if he can cheer her up.

26. duckquack

May 19, 2015 at 11:40 PM

Kaitlyn slept with Chris Soules, and them old bags on discussion forums over at ABC can’t figure it out…some are so stoooopid.

Yeah, or maybe she grabbed one of the 25 guys on her season last night and had a little mattress mambo in the garden and now confessing to them all….lmao Old bags are going crazy but who who could it be, just who and how afwul…..lol….and JP once again being crucified for nailing Claire, yet Claire wanted it as much as he….duh

27. jest002

May 19, 2015 at 11:42 PM

I know Steve warned us about the previews and how they try to make them as explosive as possible, but yea, it’s gonna be interesting for sure.

28. justforfun

May 20, 2015 at 1:19 AM

Britt needs a stylist. That silver disco jacket she wore on Kimmel was hideous. She is a beautiful girl with zero sense of style.
    Even though I’m “team Kaitlyn” I have to admit her bird tats are very ugly, and also not stylish. Plus, she admits to sleeping with Nick before the fantasy suite dates? Why? Some things are better off left to the viewers imagination. Deny, deny, deny. I’m loosing interest in this season already. Yuck.

29. nesai

May 20, 2015 at 1:46 AM

Haha Kaitlyn derseves all the backlash and guys leaving her. I knew she was “the cool girl”. Guys expect her to give it up and she sure did not hold back. Lol all you Kaitlyn fans calling her classy. Come on she barely knows all the guys. Steve saying he’s proud of her for being real and not choosing anyone. That’s funny. If you were serious about finding a husband you wouldn’t sleep around with every piece of meat out there. Not surprised why only two stayed for her at the end. I knew she was going to be a train wreck. That’s entertainment for you, but the kind of entertainment you would rather watch on MTV. The Bachelorette is supposed to be serious about finding love. You want to see a love story unfold. Kaitlyn’s so fake.

30. veno

May 20, 2015 at 4:59 AM

@vessel I think you might be the worst bullsh*ter I’ve ever come across on the internet like your theories and analysis of why you hate Britt so much are just…wow and the best part is when you are called out for it you go all mother Theresa like oh I don’t wish her ill will, you do, you have since Chris Soules season, when they announced the two bachelorettes and even now so cut the mother Theresa crap. But welldone on being an Internet bully (clapping hands emoji)

I JUST LOVE how when this dual bachelorette was announced people were on some Britt is childish she’s not ready for a husband and children she’s just gonna hook up with everyone, we are not gonna get a love story If she’s the bachelorette she’s blah just doing this for fame blah blah even Chris Soules said that Kaitlyndeserved it more because she was ready for commitment and a family and everyone was like …Woohoo yeah go Chris even Chris is on team Kaitlyn.

THEN COMES SHOWTIME: stories about Kaityn hooking up with a random guy at an after party, the whole flirting with and talking to Nick thing prior to shooting for Bachelorette, her interview with Ryan Seacrest which clearly shows she’s a casual sex type of girl and then her admitting to sleeping with one of the guys before the fantasy suit which fine like it’s her life she’s a grown woman and if it empowers her and liberates her then home girl can go wild)

MY PROBLEM: now team kaitlyn is like oh wow Britt was too serious omg she was talking about kids the first night…aaaw kaitlyn is the fun and outgoing she’s not taking this too seriously oh she can hookup with as many guys like we are super cool with that… we did not bash hate and acuse Britt for the things that Kaitlyn is doing now Britt would have been boring because she wanted a husband and these guys are young etc etc

HOW FVCKING HYPOCRITICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bahahahahahahahahaha my faith in humanity is lost ah wreck me

May 20, 2015 at 5:43 AM

Look, as a guy, I’m always going to think Britt was the better choice. A classic beauty who can pull off the acting part required. Yeah, of course, it’s fake, just like Andi was. But it works. Kaitlyn is not fake. Part of that is not knowing when to keep her pie hole shut. She’s coming across trashier by the day. Now, for the show, that could be very entertaining. I root for train wrecks & if the guys start to get frustrated with her sleeping around the entire cast & bail, that could be fun, kinda like JP Blow’s season. Great drama possibilities. Probably that’s what generates the “Full Meznick”.

(Remembering to create a paragraph) But, I do wonder, because a lot of the show’s fans are crazies that believe the romantic premise…. whether this season becomes a parody of itself. Does the “Burning Love” aspect becomes reality this season? Does that push the show over the edge? Is this the Jump the Shark moment where the crazies see the show for what it is & stop watching? I guess we’ll see. There’s no doubt that the show is evolving from even pretending to be serious about love. I mean, they at least used to wink at the premise of romance & the potential of marriage. Kaitlyn’s throwing that premise right out the window. She’s saying that nah, it’s about fame, fun, travel & hookups you silly crazy people.

32. karynr

May 20, 2015 at 6:56 AM

Since I usually agree with vessel’s comments, calm down, veno! Wow! You might want to stop watching and reading things that get you so heated. It’s silly to get so bent out of shape over a stupid train wreck of a TV show. I, too, find Kaitlyn a lot more likeable than Britt, but I don’t know either one, so who the heck really cares? IMO, Kaitlyn seems real and Britt is annoying.

I think I’m close to being done with the show. I forgot it started this week, haven’t watch either night yet and really don’t even care. I probably will, but it sure doesn’t interest me like it used to.

33. coffeeinchicago

May 20, 2015 at 7:14 AM

“That’s entertainment for you, but the kind of entertainment you would rather watch on MTV.”

EXACTLY.

34. cpak258

May 20, 2015 at 7:43 AM

No one’s faith in humanity should be based on a mostly-scripted reality show that thrives off drama…. I think Britt is probably a really great person, but I’m pumped for Kaitlyn because I think it will be a really entertaining season. Her commentary on the bachelor was spot on.

Britt’s season may have been better in the sense that she probably would have left engaged and had more serious conversations, but that’s not really why we watch…. we watch for the entertainment/drama.

35. mks15

May 20, 2015 at 7:52 AM

Thank you @veno!! The blatant hypocrisy sucks. Also, Kaitlyn fans are saying kaitlyn is “more real” because she picks no one, but if Britt had gotten the gig and didn’t pick a guy she’d be labeled a “phoney”. Everyone’s free to have their own opinion but the obvious hypocrisy/double standard is unfortunate.

36. nora j

May 20, 2015 at 7:54 AM

I don’t like Kaitlyn’s tattoos either…some people can get away with tattoos looking good but I don’t like those on her at all.

I’m team Kaitlyn over Britt but honestly neither of them is all that classy. Britt has zero sense of style..she looked good yesterday but if she were chosen as the bachelor the next day she would’ve been dressed like a silly 12 year old again…I really wonder what Brady is thinking right now.

and I’m getting concerned with Kaitlyn…is she a s**t?

37. angelfish

May 20, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Not that it matters, but if Britt were the lead, she’d have a stylist just like the other Bachelorettes have had. They usually get to keep most of the clothes too, according to Jillian and Emily.

May 20, 2015 at 8:52 AM

Yes nora. The “s” word (shhhhhh) applies. Hey, it is what it is, but you’d think since this is her second go round on the show, she’d keep things more on the down low & avoid the online beatings. I think she’s been encouraged to “keep it real” by the show & the fans (who like her that way) and so she thinks it’s smart and cool to keep her comments and actions unfiltered. Bad decision. Social media is going to get ugly.

39. kitt0nmitt0ns

May 20, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Oh no I think I may be falling for the teasers 😮

Seriously did she sleep with someone? The issue isn’t that if she did she is a slut, its more that these guys are all here playing this game for her, and to “give it up” to one of them in the middle of the process is insulting. I sure would feel like I was wasting my time, and I would be embarrassed to be someones seconds..

I think that’s the issue here.

40. vessel

May 20, 2015 at 9:11 AM

@veno as soon as I see your name on here I always know that the comment to follow will be a bunch of childish, bitching, ranting nonsense. Thanks for never letting me down 🙂

And as karynr said, yes, please calm the f down.

41. cpak258

May 20, 2015 at 9:14 AM

Ok I think we should stop with the slut-shaming.. Everyone goes into the show assuming the lead is going to sleep with 3 of the guys at the fantasy suite, so if the guys aren’t okay with that, they shouldn’t go on the show… and since it was Nick, and he goes to the fantasy suite, she still sleeps with no more than any other bachelorette… so lets not get our panties in a bunch..

Plus, did we all forget about Ben and Courtney in the ocean, Juan Pablo and Claire in the ocean?? both of those happened before the fantasy suite dates and they just hid it from the rest of the girls…. at least Kaitlyn admits to it…

42. vessel

May 20, 2015 at 9:29 AM

@cpak258 agree 100%. I also thought of Ben the minute they showed that preview.

I’m just wondering how she was able to get enough alone time to sleep with Nick and also to feel secure enough that cameras/crew weren’t around. Don’t they say they basically have no privacy at all?

43. cpak258

May 20, 2015 at 9:37 AM

@vessel – agreed, i didn’t think they really got alone time either, but last season they let Chris and Britt take a nap together without cameras, so I’m sure Kaitlyn and Nick were maybe in a similar situation? or when they change going from the day activity to the dinner portion of the date or something, one went into the other’s room. I guess we will find out!

44. angelfish

May 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Last season we had the “sneaking up to Andi’s room” crap with Nick, so it’s probably just more of the same. The camera crew was there too. If the script says “pretend”, then they pretend.

May 20, 2015 at 10:32 AM

Again, it has nothing to do with Slut Shaming. You’re on a nationally televised show, so you might want to think about what you’re putting out there. A little discretion goes a long way with the unwashed masses. I think Kaitlyn is confused about “keeping it real” being real cool. It’s not. It’s over-sharing. I’m sure she was encouraged heavily in that direction. But it’s astonishing to me that she’d go on Kimmel & not be prepared to be evasive on any question she didn’t want to answer…. or worse, be OK with putting it out there that she started sleeping with guys before even the Fantasy Suites.

Well, I said a while back to be prepared for a different “millennial style” Bachelorette this time. That’s exactly what we’re getting.

46. nesai

May 20, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Kaitlyn is a fake as it gets. My opinion. She tries so hard to please people. To make people like her. The loudly laughing all the time doesn’t make her funny. She’s not funny. I admit she has better fashion sense than Britt. The only reason I dislike Kaitlyn is her sense of entitlement. Dissing the other. Making Britt a focus throughout her whole season. Always trying to crack jokes about her bringing her down. Until, she does something stupid then need Britt’s help to make her seem all genuine. (Looking at both Kaitlyn and Britt’s social media posts.) Now, that people are bashing her she finally comes out and act like she was friends with Britt. Get real if that didn’t happen she would of stuck to the hate Britt to make herself look better.

I saw her as a “cool girl” from the start. With her plow my field any day comments. Who wants that as a wife. Honestly, I was her in my twenties. You stop acting that way when you are seriously putting in effort to find someone. Your party hard days are your past. I’m not saying having sex is bad. If she was already seeing Nick before her season. Why come on the bachelorette to find love when you still want to bang the guy you left to be on the bachelorette. If it isn’t for fame. Having him join in mid season is blantly total disrespect for the guys that left their job and kids to court her. I’m not saying all the guys are all serious. Of course some of them are probably in it for fame as well. I’m just saying why waste peoples time and disrespect the guys that are totally in it for her and actually likes her. Unless she started to feel like none of the guys wanted a party girl as a wife and decided to bring Nick in because he’s the one that was genuinely into her.

47. klm390

May 20, 2015 at 10:40 AM

I’m gonna feel really sorry for Kaitlyn once the episode of her sleeping with Nick before the FS rolls around. Steve’s prediction of Kaitlyn not getting as much hate this season “because she’s a woman” is going to be proven false, especially when it comes to the sexual aspect of this season. I think Steve really underestimates the wrath of the judgmental women that watch this show. Nick is a weasel, and I feel sorry for any emotional hurt it may cause the other guys. But Kaitlyn was right when she said in the teaser that she doesn’t feel ashamed. She shouldn’t.

48. karkar1

May 20, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Hello, Steve! I’ve always loved reading your website/spoilers. Great job with everything. Just noticed someone mentioned Chris Harrison likening the girls to fast food places off the Jersey turnpike. He never said that. It was the interview I watched on Tuesday morning on GMA and he was promoting his book. This woman that was sitting next to him (she was very negative and I don’t recall her name) said the comment. He was defending them and saying at least say they’re like a steak house restaurant. Anyway, the woman did not have a likeable personality and kind of was negative with the show. All in all, witnessing Chris on the show, it seems he’s usually a gentleman and respects women. He seems genuinely concerned and listens and seems to handle things professionally. For whatever it’s worth. That guy better get his facts straight. P.S. I hate that Nick comes back! Ewww…how Kaitlyn could stoop so low. Thanks again for all your fun info! Don’t work too hard.